Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 15th, 2011 (04:19 PM).
WA ! WA !ワリオ!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by Sweet Candace:

I know. Rainbow Dash looks quite boss in her shades.

LIKE A BAWS? *Insert Question Mark* I thought that was funny/awesome when I saw her in those glasses.
Old October 15th, 2011 (04:29 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Yoshi-san:

LIKE A BAWS? *Insert Question Mark* I thought that was funny/awesome when I saw her in those glasses.
I paused it quickly when I saw her like that, and just anticipated all the vectors of her in those shades.
Old October 15th, 2011 (04:30 PM).
WA ! WA !ワリオ!
Crystal Tier

Eeyup, same here friend, same here.
Old October 15th, 2011 (04:50 PM).
Dragon of Light

Nature: Brave
A MLP banner I made a little while ago!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old October 15th, 2011 (07:19 PM).
CS

I liked the rerecorded opening song, but most of the episode seemed... off. I don't know if it was the pacing or the dialogue or the writing as a whole, but it felt like a letdown after this long of a wait. :(

deviantart blog pair
Old October 15th, 2011 (08:05 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

I love this episode. I'm glad I decided to watch it in between eating parts of my dinner, because I was laughing at so much. Especially the ending with Big Mac. He's such a great source for jokes. And that expression on Twilight's face when she was going to help Rarity! I had to rewind that scene to see it again because I was laughing so much.

I also love this episode for how they portrayed Twilight Sparkle. It's great to see a character with OCD where they don't have to change in order to be accepted, which will help kids with OCD feel better about themselves.

The AppleDash scene helped matters. I grinned so much at Applejack calling Rainbow Dash "R.D." Hee.

To me, this episode was great. The theme song will take some getting used to, and I swear that the animation changed. The look of the CMC seemed to change. Scoots looked different somehow, though maybe that's just because I haven't seen them animated (aside from the brief few minutes to introduce Discord) in a several weeks.
Old October 15th, 2011 (08:39 PM).
WA ! WA !ワリオ!
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Astinus:
The theme song will take some getting used to, and I swear that the animation changed. The look of the CMC seemed to change. Scoots looked different somehow, though maybe that's just because I haven't seen them animated (aside from the brief few minutes to introduce Discord) in a several weeks.
I agree. The animation is different, now. I think a different animation team is running it now, but it's still great to me.

Now, my OC, "Dann ShadowHeart" has a somepony in mind. Time to release Twilight's inter Psycho and corrupt it! Opps, did I say that aloud?
Old October 16th, 2011 (11:30 AM).

Location: Southwestern Connecticut. If you live near me, I'll give you more info
Nature: Timid
Yes! I am finally on the list! Also, I'm not sure if this has been discussed, although I noticed the color palette (spelling may be incorrect) is slightly brighter this season. any reason for this?
Old October 16th, 2011 (11:41 AM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by st00f:
Yes! I am finally on the list! Also, I'm not sure if this has been discussed, although I noticed the color palette (spelling may be incorrect) is slightly brighter this season. any reason for this?
It probably has something to do with the show being in High-Definition (HD). It causes the character painters to use brighter colors in turn.
Old October 16th, 2011 (12:04 PM).
Administrator
CS

Nature: Timid
Speaking of that, I'm surprised I'm not on the members list yet. >:

And the show does seem a bit different with Faust gone, but that may just be because I actually know she left so my mind's forcing me think to that way.
Old October 16th, 2011 (12:17 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Cirno:
Speaking of that, I'm surprised I'm not on the members list yet. >:

And the show does seem a bit different with Faust gone, but that may just be because I actually know she left so my mind's forcing me think to that way.
I have a huge list of all the members of the club, and I just added you.

The show seems different without her, but she left the show in good hands.
Old October 16th, 2011 (08:37 PM).
i'll bear my t e a r s out
CS

I'm not too sure if it being in High-Definition is the only reason why they're in brighter colors. I mean... to me Fluttershy was reaaally bright in that last episode, in my opinion.

And yeah, I could see a slight change in My Little Pony since Faust is gone. It was good nevertheless, but slightly different. I don't see them royally screwing up though; not with the fanbase that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has.

mod ☆ # b l u e b l o o d s ≡ pairs
Old October 17th, 2011 (11:18 AM).
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by BinaryPeaches:
I'm not too sure if it being in High-Definition is the only reason why they're in brighter colors. I mean... to me Fluttershy was reaaally bright in that last episode, in my opinion.

And yeah, I could see a slight change in My Little Pony since Faust is gone. It was good nevertheless, but slightly different. I don't see them royally screwing up though; not with the fanbase that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has.
Make no mistake, just one tiny mis-step, and the entire fanbase would be up in flames, in what the Transformers fanbase calls "Ruined FOREVER", doing something like giving Apple Bloom her Cutie Mark would be a small fit among certain fans, but not as much as something like turning Princess Celestia evil (or worse, turning her PINK like her toys are) would cause an uproar among the MLP fandom.

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old October 17th, 2011 (12:13 PM). Edited October 17th, 2011 by CureYoshiDarkness.
WA ! WA !ワリオ!
Crystal Tier

Yes, the palette of the show has been revamped as of late, but in truth... I slightly noticed the change in color and it never bothered me. However, Faust is still apart of the show, but she's no longer the director of it. She's the Storyboard or Animation team's co-director now. (I think, not to sure) But, she's with the show still at least.

Now on to the most recent Pony news... Episode Six's Title and Summary has been released.

Air Time: 11/12/11 10:00 am EST
Title: The Cutie Pox
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This sounds like it is going to be comedy episode, but I think in the end, she doesn't get her cutie mark after all, she might of caught an odd illness that was temporary and disappears in the end...but hey, that's my opinion. (If she does, it sorta kills the meaning of the CMC. But, regardless of that fact, I don't think the writers and storyboard team are that cruel to screw the MLP Fanbase like that and I personally think they're playing us with a joke.)
Old October 17th, 2011 (12:28 PM).
Dragon of Light

Hey guys! I made a MLP RPG! It's called "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic- Ruins of the Elements" You can all join if you want to!

The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for our country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Copy and paste this into your sig if you think bullying is wrong. You never know what it's like until you walk a mile in their shoes. -Taken from chef30
Old October 17th, 2011 (12:42 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Air Time: 11/12/11 10:00 am EST
Title: The Cutie Pox
Synopsis: Applebloom finally gets her Cutie Mark! But joy turns to panic as she gets a second, then a third, then a dozen cutie marks.

This sounds like it is going to be comedy episode, but I think in the end, she doesn't get her cutie mark after all, she might of caught an odd illness that was temporary and disappears in the end...but hey, that's my opinion. (If she does, it sorta kills the meaning of the CMC. But, regardless of that fact, I don't think the writers and storyboard team are that cruel to screw the MLP Fanbase like that and I personally think they're playing us with a joke.)
You know they're going to get their cutie marks eventually. I still think this is a "comedic" episode somewhat.
Old October 17th, 2011 (12:46 PM).
WA ! WA !ワリオ!
Crystal Tier

You know they're going to get their cutie marks eventually. I still think this is a "comedic" episode somewhat.
I agree on that as well. I too think that this episode is going to be just for laughs, but yeah... eventually they will get their marks soon enough.
Old October 17th, 2011 (12:54 PM).
Dragon of Light

Everyone is ignoring my posts...... sadface And the RPG idea was my favorite post on here.......

Old October 17th, 2011 (12:57 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

I agree on that as well. I too think that this episode is going to be just for laughs, but yeah... eventually they will get their marks soon enough.
Yeah, they will soon enough. Maybe a late Season 2 episode?
Old October 17th, 2011 (01:04 PM). Edited October 17th, 2011 by juniebug910.
Dragon of Light

*cries* WHY DO PEOPLE IGNORE MY POSTS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Now I feel bad.......... sorry guys............ I'll make a MLP banner for you guys to make up for it.

Old October 17th, 2011 (04:00 PM).
Travelling The Interconnected World
Crystal Tier

Well, I'd like to see it earlier than that...but I wouldn't die if that's how it turned out to be.

I kinda hope the end of the episode IS a resultant appearance of a cutie mark. :D
Supporter City Collab 2015

YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
Crystal Tier Supporter

+ S
Old October 17th, 2011 (04:10 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Pachy:
Well, I'd like to see it earlier than that...but I wouldn't die if that's how it turned out to be.

I kinda hope the end of the episode IS a resultant appearance of a cutie mark. :D
What I really want to see is the CMC getting their cutie marks at the same time.
Old October 17th, 2011 (04:40 PM).
i'll bear my t e a r s out
CS

Well, be basically already know what the Cutie Mark Crusader's talents are, so it would be unrealistic if they never realize it/don't realize it for a few long time. I don't want them finding out and getting their Cutie Marks too soon, but I also don't want them to take forever and ever upon finding their true talent.

mod ☆ # b l u e b l o o d s ≡ pairs
Old October 17th, 2011 (04:48 PM).
WA ! WA !ワリオ!
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by juniebug910:
Everyone is ignoring my posts...... sadface And the RPG idea was my favorite post on here.......
Quote originally posted by juniebug910:
*cries* WHY DO PEOPLE IGNORE MY POSTS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Now I feel bad.......... sorry guys............ I'll make a MLP banner for you guys to make up for it.
Hey, listen... Not everyone will reply to your posts, but remember you're not being ignored. Everyone reads the post, but some don't tend to reply to it. It's okay. Just relax, friend.

Yeah, they will soon enough. Maybe a late Season 2 episode?
It is possible... very possible.

What I really want to see is the CMC getting their cutie marks at the same time.
Same here. I rather see them all earn their marks at the same time.

Quote originally posted by Pachy:

Some of the other pony fans I talked to want to see that as well, but a major grouping poll claims that fans hope it's just a joke or comical episode.

In a nutshell, most fans rather not see Applebloom earn her cutie mark so soon in the season, but rather see it happen later on.
Old October 17th, 2011 (04:48 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by BinaryPeaches:
Well, be basically already know what the Cutie Mark Crusader's talents are, so it would be unrealistic if they never realize it/don't realize it for a few long time. I don't want them finding out and getting their Cutie Marks too soon, but I also don't want them to take forever and ever upon finding their true talent.
The writers are probably going to delay them getting their cutie marks, and they will, as I said earlier, probably the Cutie Mark Crusdaers will get their cutie marks all at once.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links