The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 1st, 2011, 04:47 AM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon♥girl View Post
Rainbow's gonna have a rival?! that would be so awesome! /)^3^(\
I wonder who its gonna be...

I dont think it'll be Gilda, but for some reason I wanna see her again XD
It's not going to be her unless she changes her attitude (which I doubt) or Rainbow ditches her friends (which won't happen either).
Old November 1st, 2011, 05:11 AM
Pokemon♥girl
ah AM a big pony...

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post

It's not going to be her unless she changes her attitude (which I doubt) or Rainbow ditches her friends (which won't happen either).
yeah, true.

btw anyone know who Scootaloo's sister is? I'm just still rly confused on that... Appearently its not RD (which to me makes no sence) and now I hear ppl saying its Cheerilee??
Old November 1st, 2011, 02:55 PM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Quote:
yeah, true.

btw anyone know who Scootaloo's sister is? I'm just still rly confused on that... Appearently its not RD (which to me makes no sence) and now I hear ppl saying its Cheerilee??
Rainbow Dash is not Scootaloo's sister, although Scoots idolizes Rainbow much like the younger sister idolizes her older sister.

And with Cheerliee, she'd be her mom not her sister.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 06:47 AM
CureYoshiDarkness
Yeehaw! Hi I'm Daisy!
Community Supporter

Quote:
And with Cheerliee, she'd be her mom not her sister.
Actually, Cheerilee is listed as Scootaloo's older sister. :/
Yeah it confuses the heck out of me as well...
Old November 2nd, 2011, 07:13 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi-san View Post

Actually, Cheerilee is listed as Scootaloo's older sister. :/
Yeah it confuses the heck out of me as well...
Actually, only in G3 and G3.5 are Cheerilee and Scootaloo sisters, in G4, their only known relationship (as far as we know) is that Cheerilee is Scootaloo's teacher, and that's all we know about the two's relationship with each other at this point.

Also, Cheerilee needs to have more screentime on the show. CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS "GIVE OUR TEACHER MORE SCREENTIME" HELPERS! YAY!!!

The Owner of Sea Weasels, the club for Buizel and Floatzel fans!
Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:18 PM
Pokemon♥girl
ah AM a big pony...

They should do an episode where Scootaloo finds out that Rainbow's her sister

then my life would be complete ...and less confusing! XD

Old November 2nd, 2011, 12:29 PM
Black Hawk
Char

Nature: Relaxed
- Favorite Episode: lemme think...- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbowdash- Favorite Side Pony: Nightmare Moon- About Me: I wach My little Pony all the time. Hope we can become friends!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 2nd, 2011, 03:35 PM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Hawk View Post
- Favorite Episode: lemme think...- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbowdash- Favorite Side Pony: Nightmare Moon- About Me: I wach My little Pony all the time. Hope we can become friends!
Welcome to the club! I'll add you to the member list under "Rainbow Dash".

I love Rainbow Dash, she's so awesome... :3
Old November 3rd, 2011, 05:58 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Quote:
They should do an episode where Scootaloo finds out that Rainbow's her sister

then my life would be complete ...and less confusing! XD
The shows creators have already confirmed that Scoots and Dash are not related in any way, so an episode like that would not be possible.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 07:49 AM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
The shows creators have already confirmed that Scoots and Dash are not related in any way, so an episode like that would not be possible.
Yeah, Scoots and Rainbow are in no way related. An episode like that would be impossible to create without the writers saying that the lied about Scootaloo and Rainbow being sisters and possibly upsetting some fans.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 08:56 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Quote:

Yeah, Scoots and Rainbow are in no way related. An episode like that would be impossible to create without the writers saying that the lied about Scootaloo and Rainbow being sisters and possibly upsetting some fans.
To be fair, we should know more about Scoots family, we already know that Apple Bloom is the youngest member of the Apple family, and Sweetie Belle is Rarity's sister, but what about Scootaloo, where did she come from, who are her relatives, we haven't gotten a Scootaloo focused episode yet, so we won't know for sure about her past for a while.

Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:22 AM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterge77 View Post
To be fair, we should know more about Scoots family, we already know that Apple Bloom is the youngest member of the Apple family, and Sweetie Belle is Rarity's sister, but what about Scootaloo, where did she come from, who are her relatives, we haven't gotten a Scootaloo focused episode yet, so we won't know for sure about her past for a while.
I think that's the reason why many people assumed Scootaloo was Rainbow's sister as the other two CMC members were sisters of 2 of the Mane 6 and that would mean half of the Mane 6 had on-screen siblings.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 09:51 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

She's not the only one who lacks a family though. We don't know the parents of neither Fluttershy nor Rainbow Dash, and out of the two (until the episode in which she does/might gain a pet) Dash doesn't even have a pet. I personally would love to see more about Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash's family.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:22 PM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
She's not the only one who lacks a family though. We don't know the parents of neither Fluttershy nor Rainbow Dash, and out of the two (until the episode in which she does/might gain a pet) Dash doesn't even have a pet. I personally would love to see more about Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash's family.
We don't know Pinkie's true parents (Mr. and Mrs. Cake appear to be caretakers of her).

I would like to see back-stories that include us seeing Rainbow and Fluttershy's on-screen parents.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:30 PM
~Ryukaa
//fennekin
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~Ryukaa Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa
I always assumed the ponies that appeared in Pinkie's flashback were Pinkie's parents. o3o
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:31 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Yeah. We saw Pinkie's whole family when the Cutie Mark Crusaders were going around asking the Mane Six how they got their Cutie Marks. She had a father, a mother, and two siblings. Then we've obviously seen Applejack's family and Twilight's parents were in her flashback. As for Rarity she has Sweetie Belle, but Fluttershy only has her pet(s) and Dash has no one (possibly until we see the episode in which she chooses a pet, mind you).
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:36 PM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Quote:
Yeah. We saw Pinkie's whole family when the Cutie Mark Crusaders were going around asking the Mane Six how they got their Cutie Marks. She had a father, a mother, and two siblings. Then we've obviously seen Applejack's family and Twilight's parents were in her flashback. As for Rarity she has Sweetie Belle, but Fluttershy only has her pet(s) and Dash has no one (possibly until we see the episode in which she chooses a pet, mind you).
Doi. I totally forgot about them. Pinkie had onscreen parents! *facehoof*

Rarity has not had on-screen parents either. The only on-screen family member she has is her sister, Sweetie Belle.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:39 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

I know, however, the point I'm making is that we haven't seen any family for Fluttershy (unless you want to count her pet) and Rainbow Dash. A sister is still family.
Old November 3rd, 2011, 12:40 PM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Quote:
I know, however, the point I'm making is that we haven't seen any family for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. A sister is still family.
I see what you mean. Yeah, an episode that shows Rainbow and Fluttershy's family would be great, even if it's just a flashback.
Old November 4th, 2011, 03:14 AM
Masterge77
Jacen The Robot Floatzel

Quote:

We don't know Pinkie's true parents (Mr. and Mrs. Cake appear to be caretakers of her).

I would like to see back-stories that include us seeing Rainbow and Fluttershy's on-screen parents.
True, something always seemed suspicious about her story, besides, who would farm ROCKS of all things and why?

Also, didn't Fluttershy's family worry about her when she fell from Cloudsdale, never to be seen again, since Rainbow Dash's race with the other pegasi was for Fluttershy, yet when Rainbow Dash got her Cutie Mark, it seemed like she forgot everything about Fluttershy since she was too excited about getting her mark, and never saw her again until the first episode, where they act like they met each other for the first time ever.

Old November 4th, 2011, 06:24 AM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

That was probably the writers not thinking about their backstories at the time, and then deciding that they were going to intertwine their fates together, that Dash would have been backing up Fluttershy. There is the fact that since Dash didn't say her name when backing her up, Dash might have not realized/forgotten that it was Fluttershy when they met in the first episode., but then realized it between the first episode and when the Mutie Mark Crusaders went and asked her about her Cutie Mark.

As for Fluttershy's parents, they could have easily been at work somewhere. Also, they were at Summer Flight Camp when it happened, so I think it would have been nearly impossible for her parents to have been there unless they were instructors or something.

And we cleared it up with Pinkie's story. Sweet Candance forgot about that flashback.
Old November 4th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

Quote:
That was probably the writers not thinking about their backstories at the time, and then deciding that they were going to intertwine their fates together, that Dash would have been backing up Fluttershy. There is the fact that since Dash didn't say her name when backing her up, Dash might have not realized/forgotten that it was Fluttershy when they met in the first episode., but then realized it between the first episode and when the Mutie Mark Crusaders went and asked her about her Cutie Mark.

As for Fluttershy's parents, they could have easily been at work somewhere. Also, they were at Summer Flight Camp when it happened, so I think it would have been nearly impossible for her parents to have been there unless they were instructors or something.

And we cleared it up with Pinkie's story. Sweet Candance forgot about that flashback.
We are the Mutie Mark Crusaders. LOL. I always thought they were the Cutie Mark Crusaders. (We all make mistakes)

I still think a good flashback should solve issues we have about what Dash's and Fluttershy's parents might be.
Old November 4th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

Ugh. Really? Somehow when I was rereading my post someone would mention my typo. I'm not a fan of people commenting on my mistakes because it's has become redundant (I make them a lot, so yeah. Just ignore them in the future).

A flashback would be a nice way as well. So would an episode, like for one of them their family or parents were off doing... something and they came to visit. Seeing as Trixie and others came from another place other than the three main places we know of. Same goes for Rarity's parents. Though Sweetie Belle doesn't seem to live with Rarity (correct me if I'm wrong), so there's the chance of her parents being in Ponyville.
Old November 4th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Sweet Candace
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\

I think Rarity and Sweetie Belle lived in Canterlot, but Rarity moved to Ponyville to start her fashion boutique.
Old November 4th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Sora
The Keyblade Pokémon

So would that mean that Sweetie Belle travels from Canterlot to go to school, or does she live with Rarity.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links