< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Fan Clubs & Groups My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 6th, 2012 (4:13 AM).
Wise words of FizzyStardust

- Favorite Episode: This... Is actual a tough question. Not sure.
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy
- About Me: I've have been a Brony for a week now. Watch it to see what the fuss was and instantly liked it. Over the next three days I'd seen then all.

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 6th, 2012 (10:15 AM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero
So, after finally seeing the new episode myself this morning before school, I'm expecting to see plenty of Daring Do fanfics in the future. Anypony else? (I have to admit, though, I really like her mane. *Sweetie Belle channeling not intended*)

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old February 6th, 2012 (10:24 AM).
→ ring a bell
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
I don't really read fanfiction, but I do agree. There probably will be some Daring Do fanfiction in the future.

I liked the episode. Mainly because they made Rainbow Dash getting into books in the most believable way possible: adventure. If it was any other type of book, I don't think it would have been pull out as neatly.

Also: Indiana Jones reference through this whole episode Ya gotta love it! I wish I could have seen the episode in HD, but with Hasbro cracking down on MLP, I had to resort to any video I could find. Thus, I watched MLP in much lower quality than I'm used to.
i walk a thousand nights to change the world
Old February 6th, 2012 (10:36 AM).

I usually watch it on TV (except when I first got into it, of course, where I watched most of the first season on YouTube). If I miss it on Saturday, I'm almost always guaranteed I can watch the newest episode on Monday before I leave for school.

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old February 6th, 2012 (12:15 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockmaster24 View Post
- Favorite Episode: This... Is actual a tough question. Not sure.
- Favorite Main Pony: Rainbow Dash
- Favorite Side Pony: Derpy
- About Me: I've have been a Brony for a week now. Watch it to see what the fuss was and instantly liked it. Over the next three days I'd seen then all.
Welcome to the club, you'll be added to the member list.

I hate that Hasbro is cracking down on YouTube videos about the episodes. It's the one of the only ways some people can watch the episodes if they don't get the Hub (the other way would be a livestream.)
Old February 6th, 2012 (5:16 PM).
Who says you can't go home?

Thing is, then Hasbro doesn't make a lot of the money that they would normally make off the show. Because the ads that are shown along with the show when it airs on TV are taken out for Youtube videos, Hasbro isn't making a lot off of that, and I can imagine the ad companies won't be too happy. I guess a solution could be, like, keeping the ads in the Youtube videos. That way Hasbro and the ad companies would be happy, and bronies could just skip over the ads :3 I don't know. I'm not very experienced in this sort of marketing stuff ; It seems like a good solution to me.
Stop Kony!
Old February 6th, 2012 (6:01 PM).

I suggest that Cartoon Network be willing to play it for the US. I know Cartoon Network has FiM in Canada, but not in the US. Maybe replace Gumball? :D

Old February 7th, 2012 (7:22 AM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Cartoon Network would probably have to pay a pretty penny to air episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and they'd be probably forced to start at the beginning.

I don't know if the people running Cartoon Network would think that would be a good idea. What runs good on one channel, may not on another. You never know.
Old February 7th, 2012 (7:32 AM).
→ ring a bell
Crystal Tier

Nature: Gentle
Well see, I wouldn't be into MLP:FiM if it wasn't for it being on Youtube, and that goes with many other fans. I can understand why they're cracking down on it, but I don't have an option to watch it on the HUB anyways. I don't even have the channel, and I'm sure many other fans don't as well. What they could do is have the episodes on their site, and have it with commercials there. CBS does that with my favorite show (Criminal Minds) so I don't see why they can't do the same thing.

But yeah. I usually watch My Little Pony via one of the high quality videos on Monday, since I don't have time over the weekend to watch it. I really don't want to watch the rest of the episodes in low quality. :s
i walk a thousand nights to change the world
Old February 7th, 2012 (8:24 AM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by BinaryPeaches View Post
Well see, I wouldn't be into MLP:FiM if it wasn't for it being on Youtube, and that goes with many other fans. I can understand why they're cracking down on it, but I don't have an option to watch it on the HUB anyways. I don't even have the channel, and I'm sure many other fans don't as well. What they could do is have the episodes on their site, and have it with commercials there. CBS does that with my favorite show (Criminal Minds) so I don't see why they can't do the same thing.
That's a good idea. They should really think about doing that and stop all this cracking down on the videos on YouTube.

Not everyone has the Hub, Hasbro.
Old February 9th, 2012 (5:11 PM).
Kingslayer
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
I'd like to join the herd.

- Favorite Episode: "The Last Roundup" is without a doubt my favorite. Funny, well written, good story, plenty of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy action. Oh, and it has Derpy.
- Favorite Main Pony: Tough question, but I am probably going to have to go with Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy is a /very/ close second.
- Favorite Side Pony: Can I say the Cutie Mark Crusaders as a whole? If not, probably Sweetie Belle.
- About Me: Plenty to say, but I will keep MLP themed as everyone seems to be doing that. I started watching the series back in September but stalled because I actually got bored. But over my winter break (I am college student so I have a long break) I dedicated myself to giving the series a second try. I watched the entire series in a few weeks and have been a full fledged Brony. I now look forward to Saturday mornings for my weekly dose of Ponies. I have benefited from the typical Brony symptoms. Increased happiness, optimism and energy. Guilty of being changed here. I have converted several to the show and have met several Bronies on my campus. This show truly brings others together.

Paired with the beautiful Pikachu
Old February 9th, 2012 (5:45 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

You may or may not have known that this weekend's episode was leaked to iTunes today.

If you saw it, DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING! DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT!

That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikiri View Post
I'd like to join the herd.

- Favorite Episode: "The Last Roundup" is without a doubt my favorite. Funny, well written, good story, plenty of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy action. Oh, and it has Derpy.
- Favorite Main Pony: Tough question, but I am probably going to have to go with Pinkie Pie. Fluttershy is a /very/ close second.
- Favorite Side Pony: Can I say the Cutie Mark Crusaders as a whole? If not, probably Sweetie Belle.
- About Me: Plenty to say, but I will keep MLP themed as everyone seems to be doing that. I started watching the series back in September but stalled because I actually got bored. But over my winter break (I am college student so I have a long break) I dedicated myself to giving the series a second try. I watched the entire series in a few weeks and have been a full fledged Brony. I now look forward to Saturday mornings for my weekly dose of Ponies. I have benefited from the typical Brony symptoms. Increased happiness, optimism and energy. Guilty of being changed here. I have converted several to the show and have met several Bronies on my campus. This show truly brings others together.
Welcome to the club, you'll be added to the member list momentarily.
Old February 10th, 2012 (5:04 PM).
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikiri View Post
have met several Bronies on my campus. This show truly brings others together.
Lucky! I only know one brony in my school! Maybe there are more in hiding...How do you find secret bronies?
Hacks I'm working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Ruin - My own hack, "actively" making progress.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapped assigned maps. Hoping for more some time.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing my hack as a fanfic.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old February 10th, 2012 (5:12 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

I have a guy in my class who wears a few MLP T-Shirts, but I'm usually out of my class in a flash and haven't talked to the guy at all face-to-face.
Old February 10th, 2012 (5:37 PM).
The fun shawl be doubled!

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TwiDragon Send a message via Skype™ to TwiDragon
There are about a few bronies or pony fans (I'm a fan, not a bronie)

Yeah, we always joke around about the stuff, and look at silly pictures about the show.

My Favorite
Old February 10th, 2012 (11:00 PM).

I was in the nurse's office two or so weeks ago and saw a girl with a 20% Cooler shirt. I complimented it, and it turns out there's a small, scattered collection of Bronies in my school. Even the tall kid with really tight clothes is one, and the weird-looking guy with the large coat and bushy beard is a pony fan. The last example I found out about by showing him some funny pictures with clips from the show, and we got into talking about it.

If you're looking for closet Bronies, you can always go up to random people and show them pictures of the cast with funny captions and listen to their responses. :D

Old February 11th, 2012 (3:12 PM).
The fun shawl be doubled!

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TwiDragon Send a message via Skype™ to TwiDragon
http://www.funnyjunk.com/channel/pon...rvice/ljtyDyw/

I think some of you guys who like to ship characters would like to see this.
Old February 11th, 2012 (4:25 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Doctor Whooves and Derpy Hooves is a very popular ship outside the Mane 6. Probably the most popular non-Mane 6 ship out there.
Old February 12th, 2012 (6:43 PM).
Kingslayer
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lonely
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=p32N6NYz1Tk

Just really wanted to share this song. I showed it to another brony I know and she can't stop listening to it.

Please enjoy.

Paired with the beautiful Pikachu
Old February 12th, 2012 (6:54 PM).

Oh yeah, I know that song. My friend told me about it, and he said that he really liked it. I've been hearing quite a lot of talk about the song lately :3

How was the new ep? I haven't been able to see it yet, but I will soon. Was it good?
Stop Kony!
Old February 13th, 2012 (8:11 AM).
Banned

Donkey meet Pinkie Pie on saturday.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/A_Friend_in_Deed
Old February 13th, 2012 (12:17 PM).
So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Crystal Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndour2005 View Post
Donkey meet Pinkie Pie on saturday.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/A_Friend_in_Deed
Watch Pinkie Pie use every trick in the book to try and make the donkey her friend.
Old February 13th, 2012 (7:24 PM). Edited February 13th, 2012 by U.Flame.
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by TornZero View Post
If you're looking for closet Bronies, you can always go up to random people and show them pictures of the cast with funny captions and listen to their responses. :D
Good idea, but in my prejudice school, that'd most likely be met with a punch to the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Candace View Post

Watch Pinkie Pie use every trick in the book to try and make the donkey her friend.
YES! Pinkie episodes are always entertaining. ^_^ Break out the
party cannons!
Hacks I'm working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Ruin - My own hack, "actively" making progress.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapped assigned maps. Hoping for more some time.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing my hack as a fanfic.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old February 15th, 2012 (3:27 AM).
total nerd
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Ryukaa
http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/02/nightly-roundup-241.html

I did a drawing on a whiteboard at our school library, and my friend told me he was going to send it to the folks at EqD. I NEVER thought it would actually get in. This made my day. So, SO happy. xDD;;

Anyway, most people at my school are prejudice as well. But heck, I don't care. xD;
I did a speech on it last year, I've entered a few pony drawings in school art competitions, and I drew that. Then again, different schools are different, I suppose. :(
Old February 15th, 2012 (5:17 AM).

Woah, that is awesome! :O How did you do that on a whiteboard?
Stop Kony!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links