The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 10th, 2012, 05:47 AM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
Not to be off-topicish, but what wi-fi events will we do, and that how do we access it in the GBA rom?
They're not Wi-Fi events, they read the time off your computer's clock, and then there's a script in the Pokémon Centre that detects the day. If it's the correct day, a person will show up and you can speak to him, then he'll give you the Mystery Gift.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old February 13th, 2012, 05:14 PM
Phantomhivexcrow
Beginning Trainer

I recently found out about this hack, and it looks impressive.. I would love to play it, but the files available for download don't seem to be working.. I do have winrar installed on my laptop. I've also tried extracting the file. Help?
Old February 21st, 2012, 07:43 AM
Negaman

Is the Alpha more of an update or a sequel? I want to know if I should still bother playing the beta.
Old February 21st, 2012, 09:15 AM
Zeikaro
Beginning Trainer

I like the innovations that promote, mapped and made ​​the world map is very well adapted , it seems everything is going well hope to see some videos later Good luck!
Old March 6th, 2012, 09:40 PM
SomeGuy7337

Does anyone know when the next update might be?

Also does anyone know any gameshark or action replay codes that would get me the second gym badge because the game crashes there and haven't found a way past it.
Old March 25th, 2012, 04:53 PM
GameGuru971
Beginning Trainer

is this finished because I can't get past Beacon City
Old April 3rd, 2012, 08:24 PM
PokeLordAndrew
Emulation Noob

Is anyone having a problem when you start up the hack and you get to the starting theme, and it works fine but as soon as you click a or enter it white screens?

Does anyone have a solution?

Elemental Dissonance is arriving soon to a fan-fic board near you!
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:45 PM
AwsomeMew
<-- WTF?! WURMPLE!

Beacon City?
WTF!?!?!
I Looking forword to the next version
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Laterose
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
I've just begun playing through the Beta (why yes, I AM playing games instead of writing the last essay I need to finish before graduation, why wouldn't I be?), and I'm really loving everything I've seen so far. Graphically, everything is gorgeous. I've enjoyed talking with people, and the silly things they had to say (especially the one trainer who spoke like Yoda!).

Some things I've encountered that made me think, but which are not necessarily bugs. Firstly, I was stuck for quite a bit in Mozilla, because I didn't realize I was supposed to talk with my rival in the pokemon center. I think I would have liked him to be a smidgen more obvious. I was getting quite frustrated that I couldn't figure out what I had missed. The only other thing that stood out to me was the weather. Perhaps its just bad luck on my part, but it seems to rain an awful lot.

As I said earlier though, I really love this hack so far.
Old April 19th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Smoley'
Beginning Trainer

I like this hack because you don't see too big, and it's totally works ! :D
Old April 23rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laterose View Post
I've just begun playing through the Beta (why yes, I AM playing games instead of writing the last essay I need to finish before graduation, why wouldn't I be?), and I'm really loving everything I've seen so far. Graphically, everything is gorgeous. I've enjoyed talking with people, and the silly things they had to say (especially the one trainer who spoke like Yoda!).

Some things I've encountered that made me think, but which are not necessarily bugs. Firstly, I was stuck for quite a bit in Mozilla, because I didn't realize I was supposed to talk with my rival in the pokemon center. I think I would have liked him to be a smidgen more obvious. I was getting quite frustrated that I couldn't figure out what I had missed. The only other thing that stood out to me was the weather. Perhaps its just bad luck on my part, but it seems to rain an awful lot.

As I said earlier though, I really love this hack so far.
Hmm too much rain? It doesn't happen on my ROM. The weather is "randomly" generated so it could just be your luck. In any event I'll look into it.

Updateish

I plan to remove the seasons from the hack as they're fairly glitchy. From there I should be making more updates. Surprisingly I still have all o my files and notes on the hack so I'm just picking up where I left off with the last beta. I'll announce a new Mystery Gift event in the coming weeks.
Old April 23rd, 2012, 02:45 PM
Crimson5M
what
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Glad to see you're back to work on this, been one of my favourites since it was posted :)
Anyway, just thought you should know, the last event (I think it was the Christmas one or something) didn't work, unless you knew already in which case this sentence can be ignored lol.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:46 PM
MarthGan
Master Of Bird Pokemon

Nature: Calm
This is THE game to play
Love It

Marth Gannon
Old April 24th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireworks View Post
Glad to see you're back to work on this, been one of my favourites since it was posted
Anyway, just thought you should know, the last event (I think it was the Christmas one or something) didn't work, unless you knew already in which case this sentence can be ignored lol.
If I recall correctly it should have worked but the location in the first post is wrong. The event took place at your house. It doesn't matter at this point anyways lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarthGan View Post
This is THE game to play
Love It

Marth Gannon
Thanks.

Can any give me a list of complaints/bugs? Please and thank you. Suggestions are welcome too.
Old April 25th, 2012, 11:54 AM
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
I love this game!! I really like the part where the guys are fighting over which one of them is my characters rival. xD Can't wait for the next beta!!

I really love Morty you guys.
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:00 PM
monkles
Beginning Trainer

Hey just a quick question... should i play this even though i have not played Requiem or is it advisable to just start Shatt. Dreams?

(i.e.: is this playable as a standalone?)
Would be nice to hear a useful reply quickly. :D
Old May 7th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkles View Post
Hey just a quick question... should i play this even though i have not played Requiem or is it advisable to just start Shatt. Dreams?

(i.e.: is this playable as a standalone?)
Would be nice to hear a useful reply quickly. :D
u dont need to play requiem. u can play this by itself. if i read right, this is a reboot of that game. so download the beta of shattered dreams and play it ( :

Old May 7th, 2012, 10:04 PM
ebbitt
Beginning Trainer

is it suppose to open on the fire red screen or am i doing it wrong? there might be something wrong with my patcher.
Old May 8th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbitt View Post
is it suppose to open on the fire red screen or am i doing it wrong? there might be something wrong with my patcher.
its suppose to be that way ( : he hasn't done the cover yet.

Old May 8th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Pokehacker1
a kid with a knack for mapping

This looks great! I'l find the patch and start playing ASAP!

Hacks I support:

Part of:

*currently looking for a tiler
Old May 16th, 2012, 04:43 AM
slim spazzy
Best Beta tester

Nature: Hasty
WOW this looks fantastic i love the tiles and the new pokemon sprites especially cyndaquils........ Looking forward to see this hack complete

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
I encountered a glitch. Like when I was at the town where the 2nd gym is, I went to the Pokemon Center, then I tried getting out by the door, but it wouldn't let me, I tried everything but it wouldn't let me out of the Pokemon Center.
Old May 18th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
I encountered a glitch. Like when I was at the town where the 2nd gym is, I went to the Pokemon Center, then I tried getting out by the door, but it wouldn't let me, I tried everything but it wouldn't let me out of the Pokemon Center.
if you read the bugs list, it tells you not to go into the pokecenter because you cant get back out. No worries though as thats the end of the beta i think. i cant quite remember.

Old May 27th, 2012, 07:49 AM
parklane001
Beginning Trainer

Umm just to ask im going to download whats the difference between alpha and a beta?? sry im new here pls answer thanks!!!
Old May 28th, 2012, 09:39 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by parklane001 View Post
Umm just to ask im going to download whats the difference between alpha and a beta?? sry im new here pls answer thanks!!!
You can think of alpha as pre-beta.
Alpha and beta are phases in which hack is.
Alpha is something like demo and beta is the phase where hack has sufficient amount of storyline done.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links