The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

View Poll Results: Which one?
Kanto E4 59 54.13%
Hoenn E4 50 45.87%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1    
Old April 17th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Perrie ✿'s Avatar
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
So, which do you prefer? The nostalgic first Elite's? Or the Hoenn Quads? Which one and why?

Maybe the good ol' Kanto Elite 4; Consisting of Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance and of course, Blue! Who prefer the types of Ice, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon & Mixed.



Or, do you prefer the Elitist's from Hoenn? Sydney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake, Steven and Wallace. Who prefer Dark, Ghost, Ice, Dragon, Steel and Water.



Note: Steven is the champ in R/S Whilst Wallace is the Champ in Emerald.
__________________
8/8
1349 6159 4149

Last edited by Perrie ✿; April 17th, 2011 at 06:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2    
Old April 17th, 2011, 09:26 AM
~Wind~'s Avatar
~Wind~
Mostly inactive.
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: England
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
I prefer Hoenn's elite four, since they employ a mix of some of the strongest types (Minus wallace, though he does have the most plentiful type) and also feature both dark and steel, which both got thier 'real' type intro in 3rd gen, catching up with the other types in terms of moves, pokemon, etc.
The Kanto elite four isn't without it's charms, though.
__________________
This user mostly isn't online
-Tumblr Account-
Reply With Quote
  #3    
Old April 17th, 2011, 09:30 AM
AntiZero's Avatar
AntiZero
Remember?
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
I prefer the Kanto Elite 4 as I'm more used to them. I always played Fire Red, and got to the Elite 4 many more times than I did in R/S/E.
The Hoenn E4 are total strangers to me.
__________________
AntiZero
Reply With Quote
  #4    
Old April 17th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Doppelgänger's Avatar
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New Jersey
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Kanto's elite four, not because it's the original, but because I just hate Hoenn's elite 4. It was boring and not much of a challenge for me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5    
Old April 17th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Hoenn's Avatar
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hoenn ☆
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Hoenn has an intresting mix of types,

Ghost, Dark, Ice & Water (Emerald)

plus I prefere Hoenn to Kanto & the members are cooler ;)
__________________


Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Reply With Quote
  #6    
Old April 17th, 2011, 03:57 PM
thegeneticway's Avatar
thegeneticway
"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California B)
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I prefer the Hoenn 4. Mainly because their types are exotic and vibrant and I played Ruby and Sapphire more than FR and LG :D
__________________
Hey.
I'm Roger! Call me Genetic if you prefer, but I really don't mind ^-^

Replaying Emerald!

Goals:

National Dex Completed
All 7 Gold Symbols
Master of Contests

... looks like i have a long way to go
Reply With Quote
  #7    
Old April 18th, 2011, 06:43 AM
TheGoddessOfDiscord's Avatar
TheGoddessOfDiscord
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Over the hills and far away
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Kanto Elite Four is propably the hardest one I've challenged, so Kanto.

Hoenn Elite Four is easily the easiest I've challenged so far.
__________________
And I never was smart with love.
I let the bad ones in and good ones go but I'm gonna love you like I've never been hurt before.
I'm gonna love you like I'm indestructible.
Your love is ultra magnetic and it's taking over
This is hardcore.
And I'm indestructible...

Reply With Quote
  #8    
Old April 18th, 2011, 07:05 AM
Buggyo's Avatar
Buggyo
I read the news today, oh boy.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoddessOfDiscord View Post
Kanto Elite Four is propably the hardest one I've challenged, so Kanto.

Hoenn Elite Four is easily the easiest I've challenged so far.
Agreed. Plus, I didn't find the members themselves terribly interesting.
Drake was clearly a Lance imitator, and the other members weren't memorable enough for me to name before seeing the images.

This may be nitpicking, but Kanto's champion theme was also far better than Hoenn's, both the Gen 1 and Gen 2 versions.
Reply With Quote
  #9    
Old April 18th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Dave_'s Avatar
Dave_
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Scotland/Cyprus
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Kanto Kanto Kanto!
Regardless of how many playthroughs leading to their defeat I do they are always my favourite =D
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10    
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:49 AM
fenyx4's Avatar
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stuck in Generation 3 :(
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggyo View Post
Agreed. Plus, I didn't find the members themselves terribly interesting.
Drake was clearly a Lance imitator, and the other members weren't memorable enough for me to name before seeing the images.
How does an old mustache pirate guy copy a redhead spy guy? Well, they imitate in type specialty and cape usage, I'll give you that. I hated how Drake replaced a Flygon with Kingdra in Emerald, because Lance had one in his FireRed rematch team as well, and Juan has one on all his teams. And it feel like nearly everyone uses a Gyarados (Lance, Gary, and Wallace use one at some point).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
So, which do you prefer? The nostalgic first Elite's? Or the Hoenn Quads? Which one and why?

Maybe the good ol' Kanto Elite 4; Consisting of Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance and of course, Blue! Who prefer the types of Ice, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon & Mixed.



Or, do you prefer the Elitist's from Hoenn? Sydney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake, Steven and Wallace. Who prefer Dark, Ghost, Ice, Dragon, Steel and Water.



Note: Steven is the champ in R/S Whilst Wallace is the Champ in Emerald.
I prefer the Hoenn Elite 4 and RS Champion. I mean, the Kanto Elite 4 starts out superior - Lorelei is like a freaking challenge with her team comprised of Water-types and Ice-types, Bruno is a freaking muscleman, Agatha is wise in years, Lance is BA and tames Dragon-types, and Gary is just Gary Fire-Truckin' Oak (with a diverse team as well).

Sidney and Phoebe seem to fall short to them, but then you get Glacia who poses a challenge, and Drake and Steven just mop the floor with challengers, primarily with Salamence and Metagross, so you have to deal with two "pseudo-legendaries", as opposed to only Lance's Dragonite in Kanto (though Gary snagged a Tyranitar for his FRLG rematch team). And Steven got even more BA in Emerald. He also strays away from Steel-types a bit, which is evident with his Claydol (Ground-type), Armaldo (Bug/Rock), and Cradily (Grass/Rock).

Wallace is cool, just not so much as a Champion. Plus, it seems like the Hoenn Elite 4/Champion would have more chemistry than their Generation 1 Kanto counterparts. Also, Hoenn E4 is classic, as I am way more used to them.

The Kanto and Hoenn Elite 4 themes rival each other just as the Kanto and Hoenn Champion themes songs tie for me, though Steven's theme has a bit of an edge due to being a bit more fast-paced and intense.

In conclusion, the Hoenn Elite 4 and Champion rock a bit more!

-I admit, Hoenn's Elite 4 could have used much more leveling in Emerald for rematch teams. I mean, Gary's rematch team peaks at Level 75, and even Lorelei's weakest rematch team Pokemon is stronger than the Hoenn Champion's strongest Pokemon in Generation 3. Not to mention that two-fifths (2/5) of Lance's original team clear the Levels of the Hoenn Elite 4 and Champion effortlessly. Hopefully, there'll be drastic re-leveling in RS remakes. >.<
__________________
[2011 HIATUS] Will be on PokeCommunity intermittently in 2012 2013 2014.
Visit the Crowning Remix of Awesome HERE and HERE
Reply With Quote
  #11    
Old April 18th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Buggyo's Avatar
Buggyo
I read the news today, oh boy.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
How does an old mustache pirate guy copy a redhead spy guy? Well, they imitate in type specialty and cape usage, I'll give you that. I hated how Drake replaced a Flygon with Kingdra in Emerald, because Lance had one in his FireRed rematch team as well, and Juan has one on all his teams. And it feel like nearly everyone uses a Gyarados (Lance, Gary, and Wallace use one at some point).
By copying I meant...well, he just doesn't seem to differentiate himself from Lance enough to be memorable for me. Also, why does an old sea captain dude use Dragons? XD
But I guess it really just comes down to which one you're more familiar with. To me, Sid is an inferior Karen, and Phoebe is an inferior Agatha. Type usage is the main factor for me that I compare people to.
And I'd agree that Wallace is not suited for a champion. Steven was fairly varied in Emerald (although still dominated by fire), and had more of a BA personality than Wallace. Wallace is just...flamboyant.
Reply With Quote
  #12    
Old April 18th, 2011, 11:26 AM
fenyx4's Avatar
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stuck in Generation 3 :(
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggyo View Post
By copying I meant...well, he just doesn't seem to differentiate himself from Lance enough to be memorable for me. Also, why does an old sea captain dude use Dragons? XD
But I guess it really just comes down to which one you're more familiar with. To me, Sid is an inferior Karen, and Phoebe is an inferior Agatha. Type usage is the main factor for me that I compare people to.
And I'd agree that Wallace is not suited for a champion. Steven was fairly varied in Emerald (although still dominated by fire), and had more of a BA personality than Wallace. Wallace is just...flamboyant.
I see what you mean, though; Lance and Drake do give off similar draconic vibes. They even occupy parallel positions (4th slot preceding the Champion) in their respective Leagues! XD And an old sea captain dude uses dragons because dragons are just...awesome. :D Plus, you have all those sea dragons and sea serpents swimming about that are comparative to the leviathan in power, so it makes sense...

I've only fought Karen in Pokemon Stadium 2 (barely), so I can't draw a good comparison of her to Sidney. Phoebe does seem a bit inferior to Agatha, but that's probably because of her Elite 4 ranking and because the Gengar line is classic. Furthermore, while Agatha got to pool Ghost and Poison-types, Phoebe was limited strictly to Ghost-types, of which there were only three Ghost families introduced in the Hoenn regional Dex.

Technically, she could have used Shedinja in her team as well (Bug/Ghost), which receives the same super-effective damage like regular Ghosts would. I guess due to Shedinja's frustrating ability, Wonder Guard, it was left out. It really shouldn't have been a problem, though - if you were already hitting Phoebe's Ghost-types for super-effective damage before, Shedinja is hardly a threat. It only becomes a problem when you don't have super-effective moves to KO it. Hope it returns in RS remakes.

Personally, I try not to judge Elite 4 members by type usage much, since there's a limited amount in the first place. XD Steven was indeed BA in like all of his appearances. And yeah, he was typically dominated by Fire-type moves - but woe to the Trainer who underestimates him and thinks they can sneak by the whole challenge with just a Fire-type; barring Skarmory, all of his Pokemon have moves that are super-effective against Fire-types. Wallace is quite flamboyant, though - but it works better when he is in Sootopolis Gym, not at EverGrande's Pokemon League headquarters.
__________________
[2011 HIATUS] Will be on PokeCommunity intermittently in 2012 2013 2014.
Visit the Crowning Remix of Awesome HERE and HERE
Reply With Quote
  #13    
Old April 18th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Buggyo's Avatar
Buggyo
I read the news today, oh boy.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenyx4 View Post
I see what you mean, though; Lance and Drake do give off similar draconic vibes. They even occupy parallel positions (4th slot preceding the Champion) in their respective Leagues! XD And an old sea captain dude uses dragons because dragons are just...awesome. :D Plus, you have all those sea dragons and sea serpents swimming about that are comparative to the leviathan in power, so it makes sense...

I've only fought Karen in Pokemon Stadium 2 (barely), so I can't draw a good comparison of her to Sidney. Phoebe does seem a bit inferior to Agatha, but that's probably because of her Elite 4 ranking and because the Gengar line is classic. Furthermore, while Agatha got to pool Ghost and Poison-types, Phoebe was limited strictly to Ghost-types, of which there were only three Ghost families introduced in the Hoenn regional Dex.

Technically, she could have used Shedinja in her team as well (Bug/Ghost), which receives the same super-effective damage like regular Ghosts would. I guess due to Shedinja's frustrating ability, Wonder Guard, it was left out. It really shouldn't have been a problem, though - if you were already hitting Phoebe's Ghost-types for super-effective damage before, Shedinja is hardly a threat. It only becomes a problem when you don't have super-effective moves to KO it. Hope it returns in RS remakes.

Personally, I try not to judge Elite 4 members by type usage much, since there's a limited amount in the first place. XD Steven was indeed BA in like all of his appearances. And yeah, he was typically dominated by Fire-type moves - but woe to the Trainer who underestimates him and thinks they can sneak by the whole challenge with just a Fire-type; barring Skarmory, all of his Pokemon have moves that are super-effective against Fire-types. Wallace is quite flamboyant, though - but it works better when he is in Sootopolis Gym, not at EverGrande's Pokemon League headquarters.
I suppose that does explain the Kingdra he has in Emerald(?).

As for Phoebe vs. Agatha, I was pretty much comparing them based on their characters. A creepy old woman seems more...ghostly? than a girl dressed for a beach outing. XD As frustrating as it would be, I would have liked to see Shedinja in her roster. It would have made her more interesting. I agree that it should make an appearance in the R/S remakes.

I remember kinda dominating Steven with a Salamence with Flamethrower...nevertheless, his team was certainly more balanced than Wallace's. He did fit in very well as the gym leader of Sootopolis, and actually liked him as a character. Just not as a champion. XD


I don't remember if this has been mentioned, but Bruno was actually fairly disappointing in that he used as many Rock types as fighting types. Granted, he used all the [fully evolved] Fighting types in the game, but I guess I'd have liked to see Tauros or something instead of Onix. I did like his HG/SS roster very much, however.
Reply With Quote
  #14    
Old April 18th, 2011, 12:22 PM
fenyx4's Avatar
fenyx4
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Stuck in Generation 3 :(
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggyo View Post
I suppose that does explain the Kingdra he has in Emerald(?).

As for Phoebe vs. Agatha, I was pretty much comparing them based on their characters. A creepy old woman seems more...ghostly? than a girl dressed for a beach outing. XD As frustrating as it would be, I would have liked to see Shedinja in her roster. It would have made her more interesting. I agree that it should make an appearance in the R/S remakes.

I remember kinda dominating Steven with a Salamence with Flamethrower...nevertheless, his team was certainly more balanced than Wallace's. He did fit in very well as the gym leader of Sootopolis, and actually liked him as a character. Just not as a champion. XD


I don't remember if this has been mentioned, but Bruno was actually fairly disappointing in that he used as many Rock types as fighting types. Granted, he used all the [fully evolved] Fighting types in the game, but I guess I'd have liked to see Tauros or something instead of Onix. I did like his HG/SS roster very much, however.
LOL...it somewhat explains the Kingdra. I still think way too many people use Kingdra though (and I just remembered that Claire uses one too, just like her cousin does. >.<)

Yeah, Agatha's physical appearance complements Ghost-type Pokemon better than Phoebe's Hawaiian-like, joyous appearance. But Phoebe is hot, so yeah. I'll take a hot Ghost-type specialist Elite 4 lady over a creepy old Ghost-type specialist E4 lady any day. :3

Shedinja would be perfect for Phoebe's roster, and would also let people confront the ability in-game. I remember back in Generation 3 when one of my friends whipped out a Shedinja against another friend he was battling, everyone was confused about why it kept avoiding damage. The limited Gen 3 ability flavor text hardly helped. XD

Eh, with Salamence, of course you're going to dominate stuff; LOL. And excluding Whiscash and Shiftry, Wallace was basically "Thunderbolt spam!" ad nauseum.

Bruno only used two Rock-types (2 Onix), and he had three Fighting-types in his original roster (Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, and Machamp)! +1 Fighting-type Pokemon, as I see it! Though I kind of like Bruno's usage of rock/metallic Pokemon, as it hints at his fighting ability, being able to shatter boulders as if they were made of crackers. Or something.

Avoiding Bruno's HGSS team(s) to avert spoilers. >>
__________________
[2011 HIATUS] Will be on PokeCommunity intermittently in 2012 2013 2014.
Visit the Crowning Remix of Awesome HERE and HERE

Last edited by fenyx4; May 6th, 2011 at 12:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15    
Old April 18th, 2011, 02:14 PM
2Cool4Mewtwo's Avatar
2Cool4Mewtwo
Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cerulean Cave
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Lorelei > Glacia
Bruno > Sidney
Agatha > Phoebe
Lance > Drake
Gary kida even with steven (rhyme :D), but definitely Gary > Wallace

Plus in Emerald you had a chance to catch rayquaza level 70 before challenging E4 so they should've been almost no match at all... (I've played Emerald... only with VBA )
Reply With Quote
  #16    
Old April 18th, 2011, 04:17 PM
Misheard Whisper's Avatar
Misheard Whisper
#1 Yancy fan
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Doctor Drakken's lair
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Misheard Whisper
Kanto, simply because I can't even remember who was in the Hoenn E4.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17    
Old April 20th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™'s Avatar
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 9840 Pineville-Matthews Road
Age: 89
Nature: Quirky
Kanto because they left more of an impact on me. I've all but forgotten the Hoenn Elite Four, but Kanto's are like very familiar faces to me.
__________________

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes

Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP

Picture credit: Apple Cakes on deviantArt
Reply With Quote
  #18    
Old April 24th, 2011, 04:51 AM
s0nido's Avatar
s0nido
turn up the engine
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Laverre City
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to s0nido
I've played FireRed a lot more than I've played Emerald, and I'm a lot more familiar with FireRed's Elite Four than Emerald's. I also think that FR/LG's Elite Four are better because they have higher-levelled Pokemon that are easier to defeat than Emerald's. Therefore, they'll end up yielding more EXP while still being easy to beat and allowing me to churn out a lot of lv100 Pokemon a lot faster.
Reply With Quote
  #19    
Old April 29th, 2011, 10:21 PM
The Void's Avatar
The Void
Iron hand in a velvet glove
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Holy Roman Empire
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Definitely Kanto. They are more powerful than Hoenn E4.
In FireRed and LeafGreen, most of the E4's Pokémon are like Level 60 plus plus! Not to mention Blue. He'll kick Wallace's/Steven's butt anyday...

In Emerald, the E4's Pokémon's maximum level is 54... It's not much of a challenge. I could beat them on first try in 2-3 minutes! No need for special items unlike the Kanto E4, where you would still require Revives, Full Restores, etc. no matter what level you're in!
Reply With Quote
  #20    
Old April 29th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Binary's Avatar
Binary
え?
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 20
Hoenn's E4 was the first E4 I faced (Ruby was my first Pokemon game XD;). And it took me quite a few tries before I could beat the E4. Yes, I was quite the noob. So yeah, they're all pretty familiar faces to me. I love Kanto's E4 too, but I'll just go with Hoenn's E4 on this occasion.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #21    
Old April 30th, 2011, 04:36 AM
Andrew1989's Avatar
Andrew1989
neet
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Perth, Scotland
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post
So, which do you prefer? The nostalgic first Elite's? Or the Hoenn Quads? Which one and why?

Maybe the good ol' Kanto Elite 4; Consisting of Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, Lance and of course, Blue! Who prefer the types of Ice, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon & Mixed.



Or, do you prefer the Elitist's from Hoenn? Sydney, Phoebe, Glacia, Drake, Steven and Wallace. Who prefer Dark, Ghost, Ice, Dragon, Steel and Water.



Note: Steven is the champ in R/S Whilst Wallace is the Champ in Emerald.
Pretty much the Hoenn Elite Four.

Not because of it's unique typing (ie: Dark, Ghost, Ice, Dragon, Steel, Water), but because how difficult they are compared to what the Kanto Elite Four is. Let's also not forget moveset choices as well.

I'm sorry if I can't come up with anything else other than this. But I quite enjoyed Hoenn's E4 despite them being the only E4 to not get a boost. That and the music is quite better than the Kanto E4 as well.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #22    
Old April 30th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Ces soirees-la's Avatar
Ces soirees-la
Hello, Hello
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 19
Nature: Hardy
I think that Kanto wins in my opinion, mainly because I hate Hoenn's Pokemon.
Reply With Quote
  #23    
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:22 AM
LightOfTruth's Avatar
LightOfTruth
Likes Hacks and Official Games
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Kanto E4 is good for a challenge first time and are just more fun overall
Hoenn's E4 I find good because I don't need to buy any items and I can save my money
__________________

Get some Sims 3 stuff now




Reply With Quote
  #24    
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:57 AM
Venusaur♣'s Avatar
Venusaur♣
Omoshiroku-nai
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Kantos Elite 4.
They're a lot stronger. They have better Pokemon and they are more nostalgic. :x
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25    
Old May 1st, 2011, 07:44 PM
PlatinumDude's Avatar
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
Kanto's E4 because you get to battle your rival in the end.
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:22 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.