• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vampire Knight - Your thoughts about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
Years
So for those who don't know, Vampire Knight is a Japanese Manga and Anime series, as first produced as a manga in "LaLa" magazine in Japan. In 2005/2008, it was created as an Anime series. There are so far 2 series, and the first series has been broadcast in Australia on ABC3. The 2nd season is still broadcasting. I myself am in love with VK, and I love how it get more interesting and less boring each episode. It left me wanting more Vk after each episode ended, even thought each episode goes for 30 minutes! So are you a lover of VK? What do you think about it? What do you want to see in ther next series of VK?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I think I read some of it a long time ago, I should really check it out again sometime. I remember it having very nice art more than anything else.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
Years
I've only read the Viz version of the manga and I stopped at around volume 7. It was alright at first but the story seemed like it was going so slow for me or maybe it was the repetitiveness of all the chapters having Zero thirsting for blood and Yuki offering hers to him because he loves him etc... Then he immediately stops wanting it. I think I got bored of seeing that same scenario all the time.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
I watched the first season of VK but I dropped VKGuilty. Too much fanservice and it felt like that plot wasn't developing much, and it bored me a little..

I read up to the 2nd volume of the manga and then I gave up on it.

now about kanamexzero..

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
I loved it however annoyed at the anime for not following the manga & annoyed at the manga for being so loooooooooooong.

Edit: I also stopped watching because Yuki is with her brother and not Zero. So annoying.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Note: Beginning of May to End of July is NOT 1 month.

/copies text
/closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back