The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Resources

Notices

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old April 17th, 2011, 10:34 PM
jabberjabber8
../\..

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jabberjabber8 Send a message via Skype™ to jabberjabber8
Let me start of by saying the tiles in the attachment are not my own. Credit to whoever made them.

Don't know if this post will be approved, but i was looking for tile sets last night and we really struggled. so i thought to help other people out we may as well post all the tile sets we found.

Oo Ignore the names of the tiles sets that's just to remind us what we were using the for...
Attached Files
File Type: zip cool tile sets.zip‎ (400.8 KB, 327 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Rumble rock is back, expect a BETA soon.
Old April 18th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Neo-Spriteman
or goloog. that works too.

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Neo-Spriteman
I've kinda already made a tileset. It includes most of these tiles.
Old April 19th, 2011, 10:06 AM
jabberjabber8
../\..

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to jabberjabber8 Send a message via Skype™ to jabberjabber8
well please add the ones you dont all ready have, and tell me where your tile set is i didnt find it yesterday.

Rumble rock is back, expect a BETA soon.
Old April 19th, 2011, 12:00 PM
lx_theo
Game Developer

Nature: Careful
You should really get a list of who to credit. I'd never come close to this if I knew I had to search the whole internet just to credit some tiles made by people I don't recognize.

Old April 30th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Ces soirees-la
Hello, Hello

Nature: Hardy
This isn't really a tileset, it's just someone else's tiles that you downloaded and placed in a folder, without labeling proper credits.
Old May 1st, 2011, 08:03 PM
Joshuablevins
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberjabber8 View Post
Let me start of by saying the tiles in the attachment are not my own. Credit to whoever made them.

Don't know if this post will be approved, but i was looking for tile sets last night and we really struggled. so i thought to help other people out we may as well post all the tile sets we found.

Oo Ignore the names of the tiles sets that's just to remind us what we were using the for...
sir it is indecent to steal others work without proper credentials and im surprised that a moderator hasn't shut this down yet or even approved it

Sponsored Links