Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 18th, 2011 (05:38 PM).
edguitar
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Xy97w0ofE

my newest electro track,thought there might be some electro fans on here lol.
If this is in the wrong section, please move it, but this seemed to make the most sense as its art i've created.
Old April 22nd, 2011 (09:54 AM).
Molts
Novice Breeder

Nature: Modest
Oooo, the intro is really nice. The effect you have going as the beat is very pleasant. Normally I don't like the use of voices to break up a song, I prefer smooth transitions, but I felt like it worked here. Oh, awesome, at 1:55 you use the intro effect again, blarg I hope this makes sense, I'm sorta just writing what I feel like as I listen to it.
I like it, but I feel like it doesn't change over time, it picks a few goods notes and repeats them. That's might be what you were going for, so no harm done. It's a very well composed song, it kind of reminds me of more an ambient song than electronica till :55 when the bass kicks it. It's like a fusion of melodic ambiance and heavy techno music.

Over all I like it, and can see you're an accomplished artist, would definitely like to hear from you again.
Old April 25th, 2011 (10:09 AM).
edguitar
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Molts:
Oooo, the intro is really nice. The effect you have going as the beat is very pleasant. Normally I don't like the use of voices to break up a song, I prefer smooth transitions, but I felt like it worked here. Oh, awesome, at 1:55 you use the intro effect again, blarg I hope this makes sense, I'm sorta just writing what I feel like as I listen to it.
I like it, but I feel like it doesn't change over time, it picks a few goods notes and repeats them. That's might be what you were going for, so no harm done. It's a very well composed song, it kind of reminds me of more an ambient song than electronica till :55 when the bass kicks it. It's like a fusion of melodic ambiance and heavy techno music.

Over all I like it, and can see you're an accomplished artist, would definitely like to hear from you again.
thank you very much for those kind words :D :D :D
Old April 25th, 2011 (11:31 AM).
Nyu~♥!
Pokémon Opal Producer

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyu~♥!
That pretty fricking awesome :D It reminds me of dubstep, but its not dubstep. I'm not an electro fan but I really liked that :D Keep up the good work.

Old April 26th, 2011 (09:36 AM).
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Culture and Media has been looking for more user-uploaded videos, so let's move this on over there.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links