• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

FallenDestiny

Looking for a Pair.
Years
Hello, I'm FallenDestiny... I found this webste wen I typed Pokemon into google and thought I'd check it out. Hopefully this site can help cheer me up and I can actually make friends. Feel free to call me Juliet or Jules since it's easier than FallenDestiny.

trespasser

Problem, officer?
Years
Hey, and welcome to PC, Juliet! Haha, hopefully you'll be successful making friends. (I haven't had luck... And I'm not even new anymore) I know these twins and one is named Juliet. Cool name, lol. :cer_laugh:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Yeeeah, Google likes to put us at the top when you search "Pokémon Forum."

I'd like to think it's because we're just that awesome, but it's probably more to do with the fact that we have "Poké" in the title of our community... and the word "Pokémon" is all over any kind of description. XD But hey, it works, right?!

I'm sure you'll make all kinds of friends if you get yourself out there and just have some fun, Juliet! A place you may really wanna look into to find some fast friends would be the off-topic boards such as Other Voting Polls and Other Trivia. Just something I've learned in my time here. :] Plus, I know the people there are pretty awesome.

Welcome to PC, by the way. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or just wanna chat~

Back