Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 20th, 2011 (08:46 PM).
LegioN7
Wandering Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Hello everyone, My name is LegioN.

Just wanted to say hello, and that I'm glad i found this community so far, i have been playing pokemon since red/blue and always enjoyed it.

Totally new to Pokemon White/Black. Always looking to trade what little pokemon i have right now for something new.

I hope i see you in wi-fi, etc! Feel free to IM me!

Please feel free to add me, will trade White specific pokemon for you! Always glad to help.

0218 - 0980 - 8887

Looking for help to start a breeding farm for all my local friends! If you have any help, or advice, please feel free to contact me. I would really appreciate it.
Old April 20th, 2011 (08:58 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave
Hey there, LegioN! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! If you're looking for people to trade with, you shoudl visit the Wi-Fi Center. On there you can trade with other PC members, or you can create your own trade shop! You can also ask for battles at the Battle Stadium which is also located in the WiFi Center.

Well, hope you get yourself comfortable here, and be sure to read the rules! Most importantly, have fun! See ya around!

Old April 20th, 2011 (09:08 PM).
Alternative
For my next trick...
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
A lot of people seem to have started in Red and Blue. Maybe people should have started on Green or something, where there were more things like Plant type. :P I started on Gold/Sulver/Crystal myself, and I'm pretty sure I have the game somewhere, still working completely. :)

Welcome to the forums. :D

You might want to go check out the Trade Corner if you're into trading. I know I am, or at least used to be. I still trade sometimes, considering now when I'm looking for certain Pokemon for an upcoming tournament which I will be entering in. Maybe you could help me get some of those Pokemon? :P
Old April 20th, 2011 (10:31 PM). Edited April 20th, 2011 by LegioN7.
LegioN7
Wandering Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Thanks guys :D I hope i can help, i haven't been very successful so far at breeding so

If someone could help! I'm not sure where to post this, but me and my friend would like some help breeding, as i am completely new to it.

Please feel free to add me, will trade White specific pokemon for you! Always glad to help.

0218 - 0980 - 8887

Looking for help to start a breeding farm for all my local friends! If you have any help, or advice, please feel free to contact me. I would really appreciate it.
Old April 21st, 2011 (01:06 AM).
DeckCadetTzipi
Older and Wiser

Nature: Relaxed
Welcome to the PC LegioN. Hope you enjoy your time with us
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links