Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Sup people!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 20th, 2011 (10:03 PM).

Hey People! Im new here and i love Pokemon. Pokemon Ruby was my first Pokemon game and i used to play it since i was 6. Note: I AM NOT A COMPETITIVE BATTLER!!!
Old April 21st, 2011 (07:51 AM).
W O O M Y
ModeratorCS

Nature: Brave
Hi there! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! I see you joined in August of last year, so I assume you're trying out your account for the first time?

Anyways, Glad to see you join in this amazing community! It's alright that you are not a competitive battler, a lot of us don't really focus on battling. Pokemon Silver was my favorite game, you should play the GB ones soon, because they do bring back memories. Ruby was alright, though. You can talk about Ruby in the Advanced Generation gaming board located in the General Pokemon Gaming section of the forum, as well as other games you played on the GBA.

Well, hope you feel comfortable here, and be sure to ask a staff member if you have any questions. Be sure to read the rules, since they're pretty important. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around!
Old April 21st, 2011 (03:25 PM).
◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to Lily
Oh, I was never a competitive battler. All I played Pokemon for was fun. Anyway, welcome! You should try out the older versions when you can, too!

( ‿‿ ) PM me for a contract.
Old April 21st, 2011 (06:13 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Ruby was a great game (: I had Sapphire, but my sister had Ruby so I got to see both sides of the spectrum on that one. Have you picked up Black or White yet?

I see your avatar is a Dewgong as well, pretty sweet Pokemon. That was one of the ones that I forgot on the Sporcle quiz for the original 151, but ;_; that's my fault. Doesn't mean it's not a great Pokemon. Hopefully you'll enjoy the community and have fun :3

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Old April 21st, 2011 (06:37 PM).
love below
Gold Tier

Nature: Adamant
Welcome to the forums, Malbalpokefan! Pokemon Sapphire was my first game and I loved it, so I guess that vouches for Ruby being good? No worries about not being a competitive battler, you don't have to be one to fit in here. Anyhow, have a fun and enjoyable stay here at PC, Malbalpokefan.

paired to kaori & vrai
Old April 21st, 2011 (07:04 PM).
Lover of Winter

Nature: Relaxed
Ruby and Sapphire are THE BEST, imo. I have so many memories tied to those games that they can't be replicated. Welcome to PC btw. XD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)