The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 25th, 2011, 02:14 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3- Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

When he smiles back at me, there was both joy, and horror. Joy, because I could make a person like him smile. Horror, because I will have a difficult time when he dies. What did I get myself into...? I don't show any distress, however. I can't have him thinking up something absurd. I keep myself smiling, as I begin to move away.

"... I'll be going, now. Even though I got mor1ght with that. See you," I stop just at the elevator, and look over my shoulder. "You might find yourself more comfortable in the room i've had for three years." I step inside, and the moment those sliding metal doors close, I lose it. I kick the walls and hold my face with one hand. Stupid! That wasn't in my plan! I wasn't expecting an ally to kiss me! That was going to put a dent in everything I had prepared...

I compose myself just as the doors open, and I step into the training center. At first glance, it looks like everyone left. Another, proves me wrong. Leaning up against the frame supporting the far left corner, is Natruo. Which means, Ryuu is in his room preparing for the fight. I do my best to ignore him; look straight and go immediately to the Vampire Tower. However, this doesn't prevent Natruo from taking attention to me. He appears between me and the elevator with a huge smirk.

"Hello pumpkin, what color does a street light have to be in order to go?"

I give him a blank look. "Ironic how you actually need to know the answer. Green." I continue moving, but he slams his arm out in my way. Stupid God...

"Very funny, little witch. How hard should I go on this Ryuu character?" I glare at him, but my eyes quickly settle. "Have him hit you around a bit, then give him a few good knocks. Kill."

"Speaking of that, when will you stop giving me a hard time? You're making my reputation quite little."

"Yes, and my reputation is strong. Are you done talking? I have places to be..."

Natruo doesn't answer. Instead, he drives a hard punch into my gut. I get a jolt of pain, before I stumble back. Ugh... My worst worries don't include internal damage. Mostly me throwing up. I stagger a bit, before adjusting to the idea. Natruo smirks and positions himself for physical combat. Combat which I suck horribly at. "Natruo, I don't have time for this..."

"Yeah, well I do!" I sigh at him. Good Lord... Doesn't he ever learn? I bite my thumb, and run a line of blood across my arm.

"Lucifier, awaken," I mumble.

~~~~~~~~

"At least you have three hours to heal..."

I step into the elevator, and watch the broken man curse under his breath. A figure, standing at an unearthly seven foot, looms over him with a grin. Natruo is beaten bloody. Well, he had plenty of time to be brand new for Ryuu's fight. "Lucifier, meet me on the rooftop." The figure nods, and disappears just as the doors close.

"This should be one interesting party..."

Chapter 3- Mammon - ???

"Shhh~" It sounds almost as if I am hissing... Like a snake. My smoke of red hangs loose at Raike's left ear. I had known he was here since he entered the building. Silly human... If he really thought he could eavesdrop here and not get caught, he had another thing coming. My voice directly went into his head, so there wasn't a worry for him. He just had to listen, was all!

"Aren't you a little spy... Cute. You better leave before Xavier catches you~ I'd wait until late tonight to speak with Bernkastel~ She's a very busy woman as you can see. Now shoo, before I expose you. Bern would definitely become your worst enemy if she found out you were eavesdropping~!"
Old July 25th, 2011, 03:33 PM
SkyisUmbreon
That was a nice distraction.

Nature: Bold
((First person attempt XD))

-I managed a devlish smile, my eyes flickering to my left where the voice was loudest. My hand found its way to the top of my head, and scratched it casually for a few seconds. The stairs didn't do much to cushion my body, and was becoming a bit uncomfortable, although I refused to let it show. There also seemed to be the smell of blood in the air, or maybe it was just her. I lowered my eyelids slightly, speaking in a near silent, somewhat sly tone in response.-

"Whatever are you talking about, my dear? I was just enjoying a nice nap on these stairs. You see, the air conditioning at my distric's place is on the fritz, so I thought I would try it out here. I can assure you I was not committing the vile and repulsive act that you name as, "spying.""

-I stretched obnoxiously, testing out each of my limbs to make sure they were not asleep, before standing up quietly and moving to the top of the staircase before turning around. Why not throw in some flattery while he was at it? Might make the escape more smooth anyway. As I started to speek, I edged slowly towards the elevator, stressing some words more than others.-

"You know, you have a wonderful voice, it was as if you were singing in my head rather than talking regularly. Also your beautiful dress, I mean I cannot see it now, but I hope you got all of those blood stains out of it. Also that wonderful perfume, it's so... look at me I can't even describe it! Oh, and your hair-"

-I was cut off as the elevator doors closed in front of me, and as it started to decend, I couldn't help but snicker at my stupid cover-up. When I was done, I found there was nothing else I could really do for the rest of the day, since I didn't know where Bernkastel had gone, and I didn't really feel like training or sleeping. In the end I went to the roof of my own district's building. Sitting down on the ledge, I leaned back and closed by eyes, feeling the night breeze brush over my skin and ruffle my hair. I was actually at peace, at least until I heard someone yelling from across the training field.

It was coming from the Vampire district's place, Raike opened one eye to see 3 people standing outside on one of the balconies.-
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Old July 25th, 2011, 03:55 PM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Nature: Relaxed
Xavier closes his eyes shortly after, his smile not going to move off of his face. He was full of a light feeling that went away as soon as Bernkastel moved off of him, and said these words, "... I'll be going, now. Even though I got mor1ght with that. See you," she said. Bern stepped into the elevator, but Xavier's light smile is wiped right off of his face. He heard a bang come from the elevator. Did she....Not like what he did? The kiss? She had smiled...Was she faking happiness, so he'd still be her ally. "...." Xavier's usual blank face turned into a frown, and his eye twitched. It seemed to fit together well enough...Bernkastel using him...She was a two time winner, correct? She'd do anything to win at this point....That little... Xavier stood up from his chair, his hair repositioned to cover his rapidly twitching eyes. How dare she mess with his emotions?! Xavier pushed the chair back, and walked straight into the elevator. He saw Mammon, but didn't question her presence, well, he completely ignored her. "......" Xavier practically jabbed his button on the elevator, and went up.

An audible 'ding' rang across after a few moments, and the elevator doors opened up immediately after. '...Generic, of course...' His dark brown eyes scanned across the room, inwardly laughing at how absolutely blank it was. Well, it was rich-looking, but it still fitted the term, generic. It also fitted the term, large. More like huge. There was...too much empty space. So much area...wasted. Xavier's eyes looked up towards the miniature chandelier lighting up the room, to the abnormally big bed. It was...like someone had meant for the entire planet to fit on that thing, metaphorically speaking. Xavier slowly made his way over to the bed, eying the small wardrobe beside it. "....?" He opened it to find clothing. Newly made clothing. "Xavier took one and examined it. They had branded his 'trademark logo' on it. The omega, right where he usually has them. On the shoulder.

Xavier placed the clothing back in the wardrobe, and sat down on his bed. Well, for a second that was anyway. "!!!" A loud squeak filled the room, and he quickly made his way from the bed. He eyed it like it was going to murder him. "....W-who's there....?" A head poked out of the covers, it was smirking. Amber hair, violet eyes, and a now innocent facial expression. Paris Junibe. ".....P-paris....?" A bright pink moved onto his cheeks.
Old July 25th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 3- Mammon - ???

Even after he left, I was roaring in laughter. That excuse and form of flattery was just so lame...! This was certainly an interesting human. And I was definitely going to have fun with him.

"Now I won't be bored~!"

~~~~~~~~~

I reappeared on the rooftop of the human's building, no longer smoke, but in my humanoid form. My cranberry-colored hair was tucked back in a ponytail, but it just flamed out. My bangs, covered most of my right eye. I lept over the ledge, and sat beside Raike.

"Perfume? Seriously? I smell blood. So, you like the scent, even though you're not a vampire~?.... That's weird." I said blankly, picking at the bones which lined the bottom of my dress. "Atleast you weren't assuming that we take compliments which would normally be insults. Like~ 'Oh Raike~! You're the most vile, grosstique, pedo in all of the Underworld~!' I didn't mean that, but you get my point. Good Lord... Who makes up this stuff?" I roll my eyes, which quickly move to the three vampires outside the other building. Gosh. Was Raike a stalker or something? "I don't think eavedropping works from this far away," I teased. "And why would you need air-conditioning when it's cold? Don't tell me you're one of those reptile people.
Old July 25th, 2011, 05:50 PM
SkyisUmbreon

-I barely showed any emotion when she appeared beside me. This time she was in a solid form, wearing the same dress I had just complimented only a few seconds ago. I supposed it was slightly foolish of me to believe that his plan had worked. I had heard some kind of laughter coming from the room after I had left, but it had been drowned out by my own. Now I was on the roof trying to achieve some sort of peace, and of course, she shows up. I decided to go along with what I had said before.-

"Well, yes I do kind of like the scent. I don't go all crazy and weird when that happens though, so I guess I'm good." As I saw her picking at her dress, I frowned slightly "You shouldn't do that, you'll ruin it eventually, and that would be a waste." As she commended me for not asuming that a compliment to a demon was the opposite of what it would be to a human, I shrugged slightly, saying that It had crossed my mind. I laughed slightly at her example, before turning his attention back to the three that she had mentioned, sayng that eavesdropping wouldn't work from this height. "Apparently it seems that whenever I try to find some peace of my own, it seems that I am stalking? Interesting...

Nah, I'm not a reptile person, although they are pretty cool... but why did you follow me here Mammon? You fell in love with me at first or something?" I asked with a slight grin on his face, returning the tease.-
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Old July 25th, 2011, 06:15 PM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Chapter 3- Paris Junibe - Demon District

There I was. Sleeping peacefully in Xavier's bed, when BAM! Somebody goes to sit on me! I don't know who, so I immediately, on instinct, let out a squeak. When I pull away the blankets, I can't help but smirk when I see that it is Xavier. My face turns innocent and I blink. He says my name, but I only nod to aknowledge. I tap my lips, and make a zipping motion over them. I was refering to the deal, which I was unable to perform in the helicopter because of Bern. I was to be silent, and he would let me do whatever I wanted~! I smiled, and quickly flung the blankets back over my head.

Chapter 3- Xavier Ray Harrah - Demon District

Xavier blinked furiously when she only nods at him. Why wasn't she just speaking to him like she norm--Paris taps her lips and 'zips' them. ".....!!!" Xavier's eyes widen lightly, realizing that the deal was still in effect. She...was being quiet, so she could do anything to him. Oh crap. "...." Xavier slowly begins to back away, grabbing a shirt from his warddrobe, and pulling himself over to the elevator door. Xavier couldn't let her get the chance while they were in a room, more like, in private! Paris could literally do ANYTHING she wanted when they were in private. "....." Xavier is just about to make it to the door.
Old July 25th, 2011, 06:58 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 3- Mammon - ???

I laugh lightly, and swing my legs around. He was still playing that charade? "Fine~ Didn't realize I was in the presence of someone who appreciates feminine clothing... Jeez." I roll my eyes at him. At least he wasn't all stuck-up and serious. That was a bonus to the whole spying thing. He really couldn't fool me, but it looked like he was gonna stick to his story.

"Me? Like YOU? Please," I wipe away a fake tear of laughter. "You care kinda cute, but it's not like I'll hook up with you anytime soon. If I'm so attractive, don't you think i'd have someone by now? Gosh... You're hilarious. I guess I won't eat you," I grin devilishly. It's always fun to tease what humans rumored about demons... That we'll eat your body and soul... That kind of stuff. Everything about us was totally wrong. Hell? More like, Shadowland and Underworld. Flames? Only if Lucifier got mad from someone stealing his last brownie. Oh Lord...

"I was joking. Anyways, I'm here, because I don't have a scythe to slice peoples heads off with. I was downsized to..." I easily make the item appear in my hand. "A toothbrush. Let me brush your teeth to death!" I paused. "I'm not the Tooth Fairy."
Old July 25th, 2011, 07:27 PM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

The second I heard his footsteps moving away, I flung the blankets off of me. It wasn't like I was naked! I was in pajamas! I blow a strand of hair out of my face, as I say; "Jeez... Just because I'm a celebrity doesn't mean I'm a bad person. Look," I stick my leg out of bed. Long-legged jamies. "Pa-ja-mas. These rooms are too wide open for me. I need clutter!" I smile and pat the spot beside me. "Relax. I broke the deal just explaining myself. Where's your girlfriend?"

Xavier blinked when he saw the blanket's reach for the air, and Paris looking right at him, blowing a hair out of her face. What was she doing? "Jeez... Just because I'm a celebrity doesn't mean I'm a bad person. Look." Paris immediately stuck a leg out from under the covers, showing long legged pajamas. Pajamas? What was she implying that he was thinking? Nakedness? No. He just thought she'd touch him or something like that..."Pa-ja-mas. These rooms are too wide open for me. I need clutter!" Xavier tilted his head, his eyebrows now raised. Paris was thinking the same thing he was..? Hm. "Relax. I broke the deal just explaining myself. Where's your girlfriend?" Xavier walked over to the spot she patted quietly, sitting criss cross next to her. "...You need clutter too...?" ....But what did she mean, 'girlfriend'? He doesn't have one of those..."....What do you mean by girlfriend, Paris? I do not have a girlfriend...."

I smiled gratefully when he sat down beside me. He needed to chill. I wasn't bad ALL the time. "Yea, open space like this gives me the creeps. I'm an anti-claustrophobic. You too?" I asked, tilting my head back at him. When he asked what I meant, I huffed, before falling onto my side. "I'm talking about that famous Bernka--...Whatever her name is. She totally had the hots for you. I thought maybe you'd get the clue when she nearly pierced my eyes with a rose stem! All honesty, I'm scared to be within twenty feet of you because she gave me a legit death threat! How is she NOT your girlfriend? One-sided?"

Xavier stared down at his lap when he sat down beside her, and fiddled around with his fingers a bit. He...needed to relax, and he knew it. "Yea, open space like this gives me the creeps. I'm an anti-claustrophobic. You too?" Xavier looked over to her curiously, nodding slowly. Well, he had lived in a confided space for a while, so it's only natural. Paris huffed, before continuing. "I'm talking about that famous Bernka--...Whatever her name is. She totally had the hots for you. I thought maybe you'd get the clue when she nearly pierced my eyes with a rose stem! All honesty, I'm scared to be within twenty feet of you because she gave me a legit death threat! How is she NOT your girlfriend? One-sided?" Oh, her. Yeah, whatever, Paris. That was a flat out lie. Not from her, but by Bernkastel. "....It's not one-sided...Nor is it two-sided....She's just acting, Paris....I kissed her, and when she got into the elevator to leave, she hit the wall or something....Obviously, Bern doesn't like me at all...." Xavier turned his face back to his lap blankly.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm gonna give you two senarios where that would make sense. One, she was overwhelmed by the kiss, and she collapsed in the elevator. Two," I held out two fingers, while staring at the ceiling. "She's protecting you. Half the people here are trying to find her weakness, so if they found out that she likes you, they'll hold you hostage or something. Senario number two sounds a lot more likely. She's protecting you, but since she's emotionless, she doesn't know how to explain it to you." I sat back up, and did my best impression of Bern. Bored tone and everything. "... We can't kiss or show affection. I don't want people to see..." I looked at Xavier. "How would you react to that? You'd take that the wrong way, and think that she's embarrassed to be with you. Understand?" I hit the top of my head, with my fist. "Sorry~ Talking too much."

Xavier took in all of this information, letting it soak into the core of his brain. Bernkastel, might actually like him? And wanted to protect him? Pssh. Yeah Riiigghhht. Sarcasm, folks. "....Even though I doubt that she likes me that way....I guess I'll have to think about it...." Xavier plopped down on his back, turning his body to stare at Paris, his now unconcealed chocolate eyes melting into her violet pair. "......."

Last edited by The_Original_Raitan; July 25th, 2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Oops.
Old July 25th, 2011, 09:47 PM
SkyisUmbreon

Chapter 3 - Raike Destan - Human District

"Fine~ Didn't realize I was in the presence of someone who appreciates feminine clothing... Jeez."Says Mammon, causing me to smirk once more. I didn't particularly like the smell of blood, but I didn't t hate it either so not too much of a problem there. She had said before that it was an assumption most people made about demons that they thought that what a compliment was to a human, it was an insult to them, and vice-versa. She was almost completely contradicting herself by saying that, at least in my mind.

"Okay then, guess I shouldn't say that it looks good on you, since that would be wrong right? Heh Demons are hard to understand." I paused for a second before continuing. "Make that women in general."

"Me? Like YOU? Please," I wipe away a fake tear of laughter. "You care kinda cute, but it's not like I'll hook up with you anytime soon. If I'm so attractive, don't you think i'd have someone by now? Gosh... You're hilarious. I guess I won't eat you"

-I shrugged slightly, allowing the wind to move the hair covering my left eye briefly before it returned to its spot.-"Cute huh? I'll take that. Not like I planned to hook up with you anyway... oh, and you said anytime soon, but you didn't say never, might have to make a little change of plans." I said jokingly. "And I actually am surprised, but a little happy you don't possess the seductive nature that Miss Paris has, that would be kinda annoying, and I know you would never try to annoy me.

I'm glad you won't eat me, see I need to live in order to win the games, or help Bern with what she plans to do, whichever seems more favorable."

"I was joking. Anyways, I'm here, because I don't have a scythe to slice peoples heads off with. I was downsized to..." I easily make the item appear in my hand. "A toothbrush. Let me brush your teeth to death!" I paused. "I'm not the Tooth Fairy."

I sighed" Does that mean I don't get a quarter for the tooth I want to knock out of Ryuu's mouth? Well you're not wearing a light blue dress, and you have no fairy wings so I guess that's a no... why are you wearing a dress anyway? Why not jeans and a shirt like a normal demoness?" I said, once more teasing. I then began to wonder why I was even talking to her. I mean, she was funny, nice wouldn't be the word for it... but a fun person I guessed... someone who I could at least go batting his weird theories at without too much confusion... someone who I could relate to maybe? Hmph...-

"How did you come to meet our friend Bern anyway huh? As well your... demoting." I said, pointing at the toothbrush.

Old July 26th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Skymin
the knight

Nature: Quirky
Kerin placed Shiro into one of the many seats cluttered around the sitting room area. She looked back at him with a ditzy stare when they locked eyes. Kerin quickly looked away from her, giving her a grim smile and quickly walking away. He grabbed the bag he had brought up with him before, the one he'd gotten from the waitor person. A bag of snack things. He figured Marisa would want to make his party as... party-like as possible. He emptied the bag on a table, its contents spreading out, a few bags falling off. There were... a lot of things. Kerin didn't realise how much stuff was actually in here.

There were... a buttload of M&Ms, several different varieties of crisps, jelly babies, jelly beans, jelly fruits, jelly bears... heaps of stuff. He stepped over to the door and found a two large bowls at the entrance, used for holding those dry, sweet-smelling, flour petals. He emptied them on the tables they sat on, brought them back to his bags and filled both bowls; one with chocolates and lollies, one with crisps and popcorn. Yeah, that would do. What else did parties need? Music? He wandered over to the stereo system, put his phone into the dock and chose a song. A nice beaty one, lots of bass. One that he used to play alone to. Yeah, this one would do.

Okay, so where was Marisa? She went outside, didn't she? Kerin picked up and brought the bowls outside, only to see Marisa standing over a clump of wet towels lining the groud. Kerin screwed up his nose. They smelt bad already.

"Towel family won't help!" Marisa cried out, pouting. Kerin couldn't help but smile. Then the smile broke into a grin, then a giggle, then a hearty chuckle. Kerin laughed, and laughed for at least a good 30 seconds, to the point where he had to put the bowls down, no sound came out of his mouth and his face went red. As he began to breathe again, he gave her a light hug.

"Hahaha... haha, ha!" He wheezed out. "Oh god Marisa, you're going to kill me. Looks like you'll need Bernkastel's magic.. Ahaha! Oh boy. Okay, well, maybe we can find a mop?" He breathed out another laugh. "Or maybe a bonfire."

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS ILL MISS YOU :'( / being human finale
my art blogi'll draw your character for $5!tumblr
Moderator of the Roleplay Corner / Atlantis Awakening / Paired with firelordyago
Old July 26th, 2011, 03:21 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 3- Mammon - ???

"Just because I'm not from the Overworld like you, doesn't mean the girls are all biker chicks. Actually, hardly. We wear whatever suits our tastes." I said, on a more serious note. This boy was fun company to have. He knew how to be funny and lighthearted. Lucifier, on the other hand...

"Shush, you. I AM immortal, so there's plenty of time to fall for you at some point." I wave this off with my hand, and continue to watch the vampires. What the heck were they doing? That little girl just plopped like... A hundred towels into a puddle and just stood there... Weird.

My attention turned back to Raike, as he asked about how I met Bernkastel. Uh... Plenty complicated, but I was confident that I could summarize it. "Let's see... It wasn't that long ago, really. I met her just after Lucifier, but I think I'm her favorite~ Luci can be a bit of military, no-nonsense type, so~ Anyways. She summoned me so that she could make a contract. Now she can summon me whenever she wants~!" I grin at the last bit of his question, and twirl the toothbrush around in my fingers. In two seconds, it's a knife. "Pretty hard to restrict me, though. I can morph anything to my liking. I can turn this knife into a puppy. Or an axe murderer or something. It's the ability I was granted with. Demons from the Underworld are much more unique than the ones on this end."

Chapter 3 - Marisa Ryunatta - Vampire District

I pouted cutely at Kerin's laughter. Uu... When Fang came up to investigate, he was chuckling too. I frowned, before hugging into Kerin. "Meeewwww~" I wailed. I didn't know what was so funny! Maybe they knew the towel family was incapable of such a hard job... Hm.

"A mop? But that isn't fun! Towels are fun! Hau... I wish I knew water magic... Fang?" The boy to my left, shrugged, and began to scoop up the wet towels. A servant was about to inherit the laundry job tonight...

Just then, and unexpectedly, Shiro came up. At first I was worried that she would stumble over the railings and off the edge, but... She was oddly walking... Normally. I immediately put my guard up. Maybe I didn't put all the morphine into veins... Maybe it wore off, and she was going to attack us. Fang looked back at Shiro, and smiled.

"Hey there. You can help, right?" Shiro didn't answer, and instead began grabbing towels. Maybe she couldn't.... Wait, what was she doing? Taking the towels, she arranged them to be against the railing, so after a few minutes, the wet towels traced the roofs edge. She made sure the towels were connected, before mumbling something about rain. She came to about the center of the rooftop, kneeled down, and began mumbling some more. Alright, she was pretty stran- Wait. What?

"....?" I watched as all the water on the roof, began to slide away from Shiro's position in the center. When I listened, I could actually hear that the water was falling through the towels and railing, and off the edge! Cool! Within about a minute, the place was spotless of water. I beamed, since that trick was almost as cool as the one Bern did. Shiro, not aknowledging that she helped us, went off to sit in a corner beside the greenhouse. Fang blinked a bit, before smiling. "There. She's not all bad. She just needed medicine for her pain." I nodded in agreement, and quickly went to work fixing everything up. "Bern will be here soon~!"
Old July 26th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Skymin
the knight

"... Cool," was all Kerin could say. Not sarcastically, he was quite amazed. Second lot of magic in one day, a record! Surely he's be seeing a lot more once the games started, but probably not in a harmless kind of way. Shiro skulked off after her bit was done. Kerin blinked at her, then shrugged. Okay, whatever. At least the popcorn wasn't going to get damp.

Okay, so what else did they need? Nothing, as far as Kerin could tell. Music could be heard from Marisa's room, food was here, people were here and coming. That was it, wasn't it? Kerin ducked back into Marisa's room and checked a clock. It was almost twenty to. He went back out to the rooftop, Marisa was doing something or other. Wait... lights. It wasn't bright enough here. Kerin headed back again into her room and grabbed a few lamps. A dozen, maybe. There were so many of them around the place, Kerin was sure nobody would really care. They had bucket loads of money anyways. He took off all the lamp shades and pulled out the insides, keeping the base and lightbulb connected to all the wires. Then, he striped the ends of the wires of the plastic outer coating with his fingernails and twisted the positive wire to the negative wire on another bulb, wrapping the two wires closely together so that they wouldn't fall out of place. He continued the process until he had fourteen or fifteen bulbs on a long wire, like enormous fairy lights. He plugged it in to test it. At first, it didn't work. He frowned and tightened all the bulbs in their bases. After he got to the sixth or seventh, all of the lights suddenly flickered, then beamed brightly. He smiled. Well, at least he wasn't totally useless. This was basic wiring. He had to know a little since his inexpensive and crappy bass always needed a tune up. He gathered them up and quickly looked at the clock. Almost five to. Okay. He brought them up to the roof and started hanging them up, then plugged it in into the generator next to the barbecue.

"Hey Marisa! Look at this," he pointed at them as they fllickered on. It was... pretty, was the only word Kerin could find. Quite pretty.

Moderator of the Roleplay Corner / Atlantis Awakening / Paired with firelordyago
Old July 26th, 2011, 07:35 AM
SkyisUmbreon

"Haha, I never said that all girls in the underworld had to be biker chicks. Thats what the girls in my district always wear, unless going to some kind of formal event... or formal schools.-I shivered slightly after saying that, then trying to picture myself all dressed up to go to some school everyday, five days a week. I would be completely miserable, might even lead a rebellion against the staff. "I prefer those kinds of girls anyway, free spirited, not afraid to go casual." I said, looking away.

After hearing her second response, I chuckled slightly, but chose not to pursue it. It didn't really seem like I would be able to tease her any longer with that anyway.-

"Lucifer, huh? That wouldn't happen to be... the snake "tattoo" that moved around her body, would it?" I said, before moving on as if I had never said anything. "She made a contract with you... so that she can summon you whenever... but there is a price no? As far as I know, those types of contracts always have certain prices..."

-Seeing the knife I took hold of it by the blade. It took almost no effort for me to melt that blade down with my magic, before drawing a fancy "M" with my finger in the metal, and cooling it by taking the heat from it, and back into his own body. Picking up the metal from the molten pool with my bare hands, I examined it for a few seconds before offering it to Mammon.-

"I can morph things too... well kinda. Don't worry, it's not hot."

Old July 26th, 2011, 07:05 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

"They're really pretty, Kerin-sama!" I cried out. My eyes sparkled in awe as I looked at the string of lights. Kerin was really amazing to make something like this. He was kind, protective, creative, and really strong! There was probably only one person in the entire world that was as amazing as he was. And that person was...

"...It's beautiful. Creative, really..." The woman stood at the top of the stairs; a hand resting on the smooth steel railing. Bernkastel Vermillia. "This is more than what I expected. The lights really do add a nice touch. I'm impressed." I stared at her for a moment. This was the beautiful, young woman who slept through the screams of a man having his body eaten away by acid. The demon that has killed countless people indirectly. The girl who claimed she was dead, was in a dress.

"... I did not know if I was supposed to dress for this occassion." She explained. Her hair was untouched, but she still had the witches' hat atop her head. The dress was simple, yet it fit her profile so well. It was a fine black dress, that came down past her heels. It was one of those breathable, casual dresses. The ones that didn't cling to your belly button. But she wasn't just wearing the dress. She also had on a plain black jacket that was about to her thighs. That, was kept undone. She wore the same shoes and stockings as she did with her previous outfit, too. Her dusk-colored wings were crossed behind her back, with the feathers curling into view at her hips. Those pools of emerald, focused on me.

I beamed. "Bern!"

Chapter 3- Mammon - Underworld

I huffed, when he explained what he meant by the comment. Good Lord... I may not be from the Overworld, but he didn't seem to have a problem in giving me a hard time. He wasn't the slightest bit daunted that I could, quite possibly, kill him with the flick of my wrist! What was the world coming to?

"Yeah, Lucifier is the tattoo." I confirmed. "He's normally in that form because it takes a lot less energy to be a tattoo, than to morph into a humanoid form. We're not aloud to show our real appearances in the Overworld, so we usually are just in forms recongnizable here." I paused, to think through his question. "I can't say how she paid for the contract, but I can tell you she got a bargain." I grinned, thinking about that moment... Not long ago where Bernkastel appeared in the Underworld; determined to get a contract with us...

I watch the human with curious eyes as he melts my knife, and engraves my first initial into it. I smile. "So you know fire magic? That's quite interesting, for a human. I'm sure Bern will take it into consideration if you ask her for an alliance. But, I suggest only showing your magic capabilities to her."

My eyes trailed to the fancy fixture of lights one of the vampires created. Fluttering over bya lightbulb, was a pink-ish moth. I straightened up, and looked around at the few strange things now at the vampire's tower. The moth. Over on the railing was a white crow. On top of the greenhouse, was a black lizard. And finally, there was a grey cat perched on the stairs. I tilted my head, and pointed these four things out. "Those are the other demons like me. Bernkastel must be clo- Oh, there she is." I nodded at the building, as she came outside and onto the roof. "Wonder why everyones out..."
Old July 26th, 2011, 11:19 PM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Chapter 3- Xavier Ray Harrah (x) Paris Junibe - Demon District

(All 'I' paragraphs are from Paris's point-of-view.)

My cheeks were brushed a light pink when the boy laid down and gazed at me. For once, I could see the eyes normally concealed beneath his hair. Maybe I shouldn't have come to Bernkastel's defense. Who cared if I was two feet from Xavier Ray Harrah? Bern wasn't here to stop me. I smiled at Xavier. "Are you going to bed?" I asked innocently, fiddling with my lemo-yellow pajama shirt.

Xavier raised his eyebrows when Paris's cheeks suddenly changed into a light pink tint. "....?" He poked the left cheek, noting how it was slightly warm. Well, warmer than regular body temperature. She smiled at Xavier, asking this question innocently, "Are you going to bed?" Xavier shrugged. "....If I can.....I don't think I will if I have to be here alone....I usually have my dog lay beside me......." He blinked innocently.

"!!!" I squeezed my eyes closed when his finger reached out and poked my cheek. What was he doing?! I opened one of my eyes, and looked at him. "I can stay with you," I offered.

Xavier blinked when he heard Paris's proposal, and he stared for a few moments. "......" Well, it's better than nothing, Xavier. He moved closer to her, moving an arm around her form. "....Deal...No touchies....." He layed his head down on the pillows. "......"

"You're the one touching me..." I smiled, but dealt with it. Curling my arms into my own body, I resisted the urges tempting me. "You should trust me more," I whispered, closing my eyes and curling my head in automatically. How awkward. Especially if Bern walked in. Yikes. She'd murder me. No joke.

"You're the one touching me..." Xavier sighed, knowing well that what she was saying, was indeed right. The only reason why he was touching her, is because him and Toro slept like this. Xavier would pull Toro into him, and his dog would coo into him. Ugh. THat means Paris would have to touch him for him to be comfortable. Fan-tastic. "You should trust me more." Slowly, he whispers to her. "....Fine. Touchies are allowed......."

"Yes!' I smirked inwardly, and carefully nestled myself into him. No funny business. I needed him to trust me. I kept my eyes closed, and with each move I made, I was careful not to go over what I could do. My arm found its way over him, and I relaxed myself. "....."

Xavier calmed when she nestled herself into him. It was...comfortable, he could say. He could get some sleep now at least. "....." Xavier didn't protest her moving an arm around him, but instead moved closer against her, and closed his eyes shut. "....."

Old July 27th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Skymin
the knight

"Bern!" Marisa called out behind Kerin. He spun around to see the demon standing there, in a... beautiful black, simple dress, her dark wings and hat complimenting it nicely. She looked a lot nicer than Kerin did anyway. He looked down glumly at his own attire. Jeans, converse shoes, white tee, blue hoodie and his biker cuff. He would probably be wearing his parka if Marisa wasn't already. He was severely under dressed compared to the demon. Oh well.

"Not really creative," Kerin laughed at Bernkastel. "Just... smart I guess. Simple wiring stuff. I couldn't have a dozen lamps out here, could I?" He rubbed at his face. Smart wasn't the right word either. He wasn't smart at all, he didn't even go to high school. Well, he couldn't. He was too busy... you know, well, whatever. Spontaneous? Innovative? ... Convenient? It didn't matter than much. He moved over to the table and grabbed a handful of M&Ms and shoved them all into his mouth, chewed them quickly and swallowed. Well, they tasted great.

"Anyways, hi Bernkastel," he moved over to Marisa and stood next to her. God, he didn't know what to do. He'd never been to a real party before. Except those lame church parties his father had. Surely Marisa had an idea?

Old July 28th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 3- Bernkastel Vermillia - Demon District

"Anyways, hi Bernkastel,"

My gaze raised to Kerin. The change in clothing seemed to have not been needed. Although, my regular clothing may also be considered formal in this situation. It was, most likely, more awkward for them than it was for me. What to do... What to do... I could always have Mammon change my clothes, but... Would I be willing to take the risk that these vampires do not become my allies? Then again, if I used her to change my outfit, they may feel guilty and say something along the lines of; "Oh, you didn't have to change", which would make me automatically change back, which would make the situation more awkward. Was I thinking about this too much? I think I was.

Wheither Kerin realized this or not, not every teenager knows 'basic' wiring like this. So, already I was interested in Kerin's capabilities. There was also Fang and Marisa too, but I knew much about Marisa already. Oh, there was also Shiro. Upon further inspection, I saw her hiding beside the greenhouse. She must have been the one that dried off the roof for our use.

Calmly, I walked over to Kerin. "... I've never been to a party before. People are almost quite commonly afraid to even talk to me.... Bern. Call me Bern, please." I looked down at Marisa, whom was in turn, looking up at me. "I'm going to suppose that this party will be mostly to get to know eachother..." I looked over at Fang, whom had taken notice to the odd moth flying over by the lights. "In order to get to know eachother, lets agree to not lie. That in of itself should be a simple task. Simplicity leads to allies. Understand?" Marisa gives me a little nod, before sliding behind Kerin. "I'm sorry. I just thought the statement would be nesessary." Fang has now noticed the lizard. Wonder how long it'll take until he sees the cat or crow or... I glance over at the Human District Tower.

It's no miracle that I can see them in the darkness of the night. Demons just have extraordinary eyesight. So do angels. It's common ground, because both species fly, and need to be able to see clearly. Mammon and Raike are sitting up on the roof. Mammon... With Raike?

I listen to the music being broadcasted from Marisa's room for a moment. The silver cat with they red eyes, is now off the stairs and underneath the tables. Fang is raising his eyebrows at me, because it's quite I'm the cause of these strange appearances. He moves cautiously over to us, and spots the crow which has perched over by Shiro.

"Uh, Bern?" He asks. The pink moth lands on my hat, but I don't wave it away. This makes Fang nervous. He makes a face and moves around on his feet. I can't help it now. I smile ever so lightly.

"What? Don't tell me you're afraid of a cute moth..."
Old July 29th, 2011, 06:53 AM
Skymin
the knight

"I've never been to a party before. People are almost quite commonly afraid to even talk to me.... Bern. Call me Bern, please. I'm going to suppose that this party will be mostly to get to know eachother. In order to get to know eachother, lets agree to not lie. That in of itself should be a simple task. Simplicity leads to allies. Understand?" Her gaze switches between the four of us as she finishes each sentence. As she finished the rhetorical question, Kerin felt Marisa creeping behind him. She was being a little ominous, Kerin had to admit. Though Marisa seemed to know Bern a little or something, the way she had been talking about her before. Or was that like the same way people talk about celebrities? Bernkastel's gaze trailed back to Marisa. "I'm sorry. I just thought the statement would be nesessary."

"Well, Bern, neither have I," Kerin took his time with the word Bern. It was like Burn. Burn, Burn-kah-stel. Well, Bern was easier to say, though Bernkastel was far more interesting. "I was never invited to any," he gave a small laugh. He was a little nervous, yeah, but this was for the good of all of them, right? Kerin would just have to grow a bigger set of balls and suck it in. This was for Marisa's safety, after all! Kerin breathed in. Ah, better! "Sure, no lies. Agreed." What could he possibly have to lie about anyways? It's not like there was anything remotely worth hiding in his life.

Kerin's eyes flickered as he saw something move near the table. As he looked over, there was nothing he could see. He squinted though he wasn't bothered enough to physically get on his knees and look under it.

"Uh, Bern?" Kerin looked over at Fang and followed his eyes over to Bernkastel. What was he looking a-- oh. A moth? That was it?

"What? Don't tell me you're afraid of a cute moth," Bernkastel gave a small smile. Kerin looked back and forward between the two. Seriously, what was the big deal? Kerin had seen moths before. Maybe not pink ones, but Bernkastel was a girl with a snake tattoo on her arm. A snake tattoo that moved. Nothing surprised him much at the moment. Well, except for Shiro, because she was just... weird.

"Uh," Kerin blinked. It would help if maybe this scene wasn't so awkward. What was going on? Would Marisa know? Oh, that brain thing was still connected in. He concentrated his thoughts and tried to make them aloud without speaking. Nrrgghh, this was still weird. 'Hey Marisa, can you hear me? ... Um, what do we do now?'

Old July 29th, 2011, 08:21 PM
SkyisUmbreon

-I was slightly amused with the look Mammon gave me when we were talking. She seemed to wonder why I was so comfortable talking to her when she could kill me easily, probably by some weird incantation or maybe just by cutting my throat. I wasn't really sure of that answer myself, maybe it was just because I had nothing to lose and I knew that. My death wouldn't bring great suffering to my district, and my winning wouldn't bring me too much joy either, having nothing and nobody to take that victory home to.-

"Well, I knew it was some kind of binding agreement, because that's what it usually is. You are a demon... no offence, so you could probably kill me right now right, no effort? It would make the game a bit more easy for you guys, so why have you not done it yet?" I murmured.

-When I heard Mammon explain that the possibility for an alliance with Bernkastel was quite fair, if I showed her my powers, I scoffed. It was a common steriotype, especially around demons, that humans were weak, no matter what they could do. Then again, when I thought about it, Bern didn't seem to follow the crowd like that... As I turned my attention back to the "party zone" I began to see certain creatures beggining to gather around that area.-

"Those are Demons like me... Bern must be clo-" said Mammon, cutting off just as Bernkastel stepped onto the balcony. She looked... beautiful, at least in my eyes. Still, what was going on down there was supposed to be a party, and that wasn't exactly, party attire. She started socializing with the others, and then, through the colorful lights, I felt her eyes lock on to our position, but only for a few seconds. We had been spotted... oh well; I tossed her a mischevious smile, along with a peace sign before turning back to Mammon with a blank face.-

"Why are you going to kill Fausto? Natruo is no longer within him, so he is no longer a danger... so why? And also why haven't you at least punished me for... well you know."

-For some strange reason, my face had become slightly hotter, so I turned my face back to those on the balcony, sighing. I looked down slightly, and a shadow from my hair concealed my eyes.-

"Jeebus...these people don't know how to party at all..."

Old July 29th, 2011, 09:44 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Who knew Bernkastel was so... Awkward? It was obvious she was attempting to be friendly, but was doing it all wrong. She sounded like she was threatening us. Which, would work quite well seeing as she could set us on fire or electrocute us or something.... And then, there was Fang's cautious behavior to take into consideration. Why was he eyeing that moth like---...

Kerin's thoughts came into my head. I was expecting him to forget about the tranceiver. I smiled, coming out from behind Kerin and giving Bern a big hug. 'She's not a people person, so I think we should sit down until she has relaxed! Uuu... Fang needs to relax too. But that moth is still kinda creepy. Have you seen the white crow yet? Over by Shiro!' I looked over in her direction quickly, before smiling up at Bernkastel.

"Mew! Okeeii!" I cried out happily. Although, my thoughts were trailing to the creepy things around us. Moth...Crow... Lizard... What else wasn't I seeing? They were definitely with Bern. I've never seen a white crow before. Or maybe it's a raven? I couldn't tell. The moth was kinda cute... The lizard, with its pea-green skin blended in with the potted plant just outside the greenhouse. What WERE they? Good? Bad? Friendly? Well, one name to find out.

I took in a big breath. "Does Ms. Moth have a name?" I asked innocently. Bern looks down at me with questioning eyes, before answering calmly.

"Alice. Her name is Alice."

I cocked my head curiously, as he gave Bern one of his smiles, along with a peace sign. What the heck was he doing? I stared at him for a moment, before giving off a short laugh. Wasn't he a piece of work...

"There is the stereotype that demons from the Underworld or "Hell" are vile, unforgiving, eat your limbs and all that jazz. Do I fit that? You better say no." I smile widely. He was a real cool guy. I hadn't had this much fun with a human since... Never. "You do strike a good point, but~" I pause to poke his shoulder. "Bern told me not to kill anyone besides Fausto. Even if I was aloud to kill you, I wouldn't! Because I think you're kinda cute~!" I can't help but tease him again. I stick my tongue out and give him a quick wink.

I laugh even more, and nearly fall off the ledge. The heck? Punishment? "Well, I wouldn't be killing him, if it wasn't for a good reason, right? Believe it or not, he's very threatening to Bern~!" I grin at him widely. The two of us just love teasing eachother, it seemed. "Punish you? Jeez. You hardly did anything worth that. But if you're that worried about getting punished..." I flick his forehead. "There you go!"

Last edited by Eeveemaster9; July 29th, 2011 at 10:10 PM.
Old July 30th, 2011, 11:01 AM
SkyisUmbreon

The shadow that covered my face soon disappeared, and allowed a small smile to form on my lips. The girl had jokes I admitted to myself, almost the same sarcastic nature I posessed. This didn't mean that I would let her win at my game.

"Well, you aren't vile... apparently you forgave me already so thats out. You don't look like you have mouth for eating limbs... but I'm not sure if you listen to jazz or not, so no, you don't fit that, lucky for you. If you did, I might have to call Von Helson on you; I mean I know he hunts vampires... but he might also do demons too.

Anyway, I still don't approve of you killing Fausto. I mean, the guy's a dick, but you can't just kill people just because of that." I sighed again, but a smile soon came tugging at my lips again as she attempted to tease me once more. I looked at her for a moment, tilting my head to one side before looking back to the sky with a slight grin. " You're not too bad yourself Mam, but lets try and keep the poking to the minimum? Or maybe just touching in general, stuff like leaning on me and whatnot... meh." That was a normal rule for me, since I could speak. Then again she was the closest thing I had to a friend here, so it wouldn't matter too much. I flinched slightly as she plucked my forehead, and scowled, pushing her slightly.

"Well that wasn't very nice."

Old July 30th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

"Von who? Pft. Don't expect me to know him. I think I'd remember if I heard a name like Von before. Some famous vampire hunter? Well, I'll let you in on a little secret..." I lean towards Raike's ear; even covering my mouth like I don't want the stone ledge to hear. "Ironically, there is a used-to-be human vampire hunter here. They're a vampire now!" I grin widely as I pull back.

"Oh jeez. Not like he'll win the Games... He'll just be very troublesome for Bern. Remember? She wasn't kidding when she said there wasn't going to be a 'winner' this year. Or next year...Or the year after that... Shall I continue? I think you get the point." I am pushed slightly by him, in reaction to my flicking. I laugh and nudge him back.

"That wasn't very nice yourself! Don't go asking for punishment if you're gonna whine about it~" Was he my friend? I do believe so. He was quite fun to hang out with. What was that stereotype again? "A friend of mine says you'll live looonnnggg in the games, just to let you know! I hate that stereotype about humans as well... I think they have a hidden potential. Do you know what makes humans different from everything else? Well, besides the fangs, wings...Claws? Do vampires have claws? Anyways. It's that because they are underestimated so much, it's easy for them to win a fight. Heck, Zane was beaten by a human once! But maybe that's because he's soooo weak." I grin. "Don't tell him or he'll suffocate me with his hairballs. Ew."

Last edited by Eeveemaster9; August 1st, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old July 30th, 2011, 01:12 PM
SkyisUmbreon

Raike groaned, shaking his head slightly before speaking. "First of all, Von Helson was a vampire to begin with. Second, I think I know who you speak of... That Fang kid, or Kerin... or someone else. I regret not paying too much attention to that group before, but I know that one of them used to be human, cause I've seen them around my district before..."

As I am shoved and then mini lectured, I grinned. Were demons ticklish? I decided to test it out by executing a quick light tickle to her side, before pulling back. " Who said I was whining about you flicking me eh? You may have seen it as whining, but others may perceive it differently; didn't think about that did you? Then again, most people would see that as whining, and of course I don't, but then maybe I should, but why- I stopped and looked at her face before snickering. I had done my weird indesicive debate thing again.

"Sorry about that.... Anyway, why should I trust the word of this friend of yours? I'm glad you don't believe that steriotype, because it's pretty annoying. I still doubt that I would be able to touch Natruo or any other god though. I wouldn't be of much use to Bern..." I paused for a moment before speaking again. "How exactly were you treated where you came from?"

Old July 30th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

"Like I was supposed to know that!" I whined playfully. Jeez. I hardly knew anyone from the Overworld... Was he really expecting me to know some vampire who is also a vampire hunter? Haven't interacted with a vampire in... How many years? Twenty? "Yea, the Fang kid. What's funny is, all four of them are connected to your district, one way or another." I am just beginning to shrug, when he reaches over and does some sort of finger-wiggling to my side. I am beginning to protest, when I feel a jolt go through and I squirm; nearly falling off the ledge. I hold in a laugh, as I place my hand protectively over that spot. What the heck was that? Magic? Did he electrocute me or something? I pouted. "What was THAT for?"

I raise my eyebrows at him when he begins debating with me on the definition of whining. When he pauses, I take the time to gesture as if I'm making a noose, before raising my hand, sticking my tongue out, and closing my eyes. "You're killing me, here." I laugh out, the second I erase the act. It's a nice laugh. Not a mean one. A nice, small laugh. "Well, sorry~! I didn't think you'd appreciate me going into your mind and chilling in there."

"Huh? Why should you trust him? Because he knows literally everything and he's as boring as a brick. I could get him for you if you don't believe me. He's reeeaaaalllyyy boring. Almost as much as a salad!" I pause, giving him a questioning look. He wanted to know how I was treated in the Underworld?... Oh. Broad topic. "The Underworld? Well... I don't know how anyone under level seven is treated... Um. We don't have parents, so we follow guidance from the leader of that level. I'm on the highest level, so I work under Ashura! He's usually quite nice and friendly, but I've seen him WAY scary back in 2400." I shiver. "I'm like... His servant. But his servants are treated mostly like his pals. We don't have many rules to follow, so it's quite fun!"

Last edited by Eeveemaster9; August 1st, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:25 PM
SkyisUmbreon

"Yeah, who's whining now Mammon?" I said, laughing a bit. "Well, that was my first guess, so I'm just going to say that I'm right. I don't see how ALL of them are connected to my district, then again I don't care at the moment." I said this not in a rude manner, but just stating a fact. The knowledge of their pasts wasn't vital to my own survival, so I really didn't need to know.

That was one of the weird things about me, I could sometimes be logical, but mostly illogical. I got a very mischievous grin as she reacted as hoped to the tickling. From the way she looked, it also seemed she had no idea at all what the act of tickling was... interesting. As she made the form of a noose with her hand and then acted as if she were choking, he got the point, and apologized again, joining her in the laughter that followed.

I held my hand out in front of her, in an attempt to keep her from falling; even if she could fly, he didn't think anyone would like the sensation falling gave you. "That, is for breaking the contact rule... and so is this." I said as I executed the action once more, dodging her hand and reaching around her body to the other side. "That would be what we call in my district, "tickling", which is meant to make the receiver laugh."

"Huh? Why should you trust him? Because he knows literally everything and he's as boring as a brick. I could get him for you if you don't believe me. He's reeeaaaalllyyy boring. Almost as much as a salad!" said Mammon, and I tilted my head to one side, closing my eyes and moving on from the topic.

"The Underworld? Well... I don't know how anyone under level seven is treated... Um. We don't have parents, so we follow guidance from the leader of that level. I'm on the highest level, so I work under Ashura!" She said to answer my previous question. My mouth formed into a light frown, as I realized that we were both slightly alike, and also very different at the same time. We both didn't have any parents, but the way we were treated back where were were from, was completely different.

"In my district, I'm kind of an outcast. Those people don't like me, they might even hate me, not like I care..." The shadow once again formed, concealing my eyes from her view.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links