Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM
NomSyde
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Hey guys i am currently breeding: (meaning I can breed any nature/egg move set.

Charmanders
Squirtles
Bulbasaurs
Tottodiles
Snivy's
Tepig's
Chimchar's
Pidgey's
Zorua
Oshowatt
Cyndaquil
Piplup
Munchlax
Alakhazam's
Happiny's
Aron's
Eevee's
Larvitar's
Lapras
Scyther

Also have a Shiny Gyarados up for Grabs

Looking for anything unobtainable on Black and White or anything Shiny.
Drop me a message with what you got and what your after. Even if i dont have it on this list let me know I could possibly get it.

Please Message Me with your name ID, What pokemon you want (Nature and Egg Moves if prefered) and what you wish to offer me for it.
I will reply ASAP.

I would have much more but i have lost my Diamond version! ah its so annoying haha.

Last edited by NomSyde; April 27th, 2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old April 25th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Larq
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Relaxed
For a Charmander and Totodile I can get you a Bulbasaur and Oshawott.
Are you able to nickname?
Old April 25th, 2011, 02:12 PM
brookiee
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Could I grab a squirtle and a charmander?
Old April 25th, 2011, 02:19 PM
NomSyde
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Message me what you guys want and what you can offer me and your friend code and name
Old April 25th, 2011, 02:19 PM
o3o

FC:
IGN:

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to o3o
I can breed you a Chimchar with an egg move & nature of your choice for a Happiny?

pinkie pie.

Old April 25th, 2011, 02:21 PM
NomSyde
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

That would be amazing Chimchar ill get you a happiny now. message me your Friend code and i don't much understand how mature makes a difference.
Old April 26th, 2011, 09:49 AM
NomSyde
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:

Ok Guys Im doing a random egg giveaway. First 3 people to guess what the most popular pokemon I have traded out of my breedlist wins a random egg (They are all one of the many starters from all the generations.)
Old April 26th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Lifes-A-Beach
Skilled Trainer
FC:
IGN:

I'm going to guess Charmander.
75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
If you are part of the 5% of the population that is not affected by mind control, put this in your signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post
If I may vouch for someone's trustworthiness, I believe Lifes-A-Beach is amazing. Please be patient with your fellow traders because some day, they may join our ranks, right?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links