Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Bonjour

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 25th, 2011 (11:55 PM).
Hello, Hello

Nature: Hardy
G'day everone, my name is Ces soirees-la (props to whoever got the Jersey Boys reference.

I'm new to this forum, so yeah, Hi.
I'm from Australia, not France btw, I just like French.
I joined because it seemed like a great community and I wanted to get into Game Dev.
So, uhh Hi.
Old April 26th, 2011 (12:05 AM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Hey Ces soirees-la! If you can tell by my username I'm a pretty big fan of French myself, even though I'm from America. XD

But hey, welcome to PokéCommunity! Game Dev is pretty awesome. I've dabbled in it a bit myself though I know like nothing about it still. |D It's crazy how amazing those guys can get everything to look in their games. Good luck if you want to start working on one, 'cuz it certainly takes a lot of effort!

If you have any questions about PC, feel free to drop me a Private Message or a Visitor Message on my profile. I'd be glad to assist! :)
Old April 26th, 2011 (12:19 AM).
Hello, Hello

Nature: Hardy
Quote originally posted by Vrai:
Hey Ces soirees-la! If you can tell by my username I'm a pretty big fan of French myself, even though I'm from America. XD

But hey, welcome to PokéCommunity! Game Dev is pretty awesome. I've dabbled in it a bit myself though I know like nothing about it still. |D It's crazy how amazing those guys can get everything to look in their games. Good luck if you want to start working on one, 'cuz it certainly takes a lot of effort!

If you have any questions about PC, feel free to drop me a Private Message or a Visitor Message on my profile. I'd be glad to assist!
Ahh, another French fan, J'adore!
I've seen the amzing things that they do with their games, but I'm well on my way to learning RGSS, so I hopefully i'll cope.
Thanks for the welcome!
Old April 26th, 2011 (12:47 AM).
For my next trick...
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
Bonjour, madamoiselle. C'est là vie?

Actually I'm just assuming you're a female, and talking random jibberish. I actually have no idea what that means. XD; I don't mind the french language. The only french I learnt was when I was playing an online game with mostly french people, and they taught me how to ask if they spoke english. Sadly, I've forgotten how to say it now. -_-

But hey, welcome to the community, fellow australian person. :D Make sure you read the rules and have a great time here!
Old April 26th, 2011 (12:52 AM).
#1 Yancy fan
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Misheard Whisper
Ah, I love foreign languages too, though for me it's mostly Spanish and German, with a bit of Japanese. I'm sure you'll love it here at PC - it seems this place is being overrun with Australians these days. I'm from New Zealand, myself, so it's always nice to see neighbours around. Don't be afraid to ask me if you're lost or anything, and I'm sure you'll find somewhere you feel comfortable in the forums really soon. There's a forum for everything. XD
Old April 26th, 2011 (01:09 AM).
My girlfriend is a crazy fox
Silver Tier

Nature: Modest
Hello there!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ces soirees-la (copy and pasted) :D

Sorry I'm kinda bad with other languages other than English and my native language

Hope you enjoy your stay here with us!!

Practice makes perfect...
Old April 26th, 2011 (03:12 AM).
My life would suck without you
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Hello fellow Australian~!

I don't know anything about developing video games or any fancy french words (or anything about France really) but I'd still like to welcome you to the PokeCommunity Forums. Just make sure you read the rules and what not. I'd recommend having a looking in Pokemon/Other Trivia as that is a great place to have fun and get to know the PokeCommunity a bit better. It is where I spent most of my time when I first joined. Just remember 4 words and 25 character minimums. Anyway I hope you become a regular.

Now go join the Team Rocket Fan Club
Old April 26th, 2011 (01:18 PM).
<insert witty eloquence here>

Ah, bonjour monsieur! Vous avez... wait a minute, you're NOT French?

Anyhoo, welcome to PC. Our game development community is very thriving, but don't be afraid to check out some of the other sections if you want to. Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Old April 26th, 2011 (01:22 PM).
CoquettishCat
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Ces soirees-la:
Ahh, another French fan, J'adore!
I've seen the amzing things that they do with their games, but I'm well on my way to learning RGSS, so I hopefully i'll cope.
Thanks for the welcome!
Us French fans have to stick together ;]

Australian accents are very cool. :x Even though Australia would kill me if I ever visited, with its terrifying spiders and snakes and stuff. I don't know anything about game dev, but I know we have a great community that does :3 welcome!

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)