Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > Main Street: Meet & Greet!
Reload this Page Um, hello.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Main Street: Meet & Greet! Welcome to Main Street! Come on in and introduce yourself to the community, read about fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Old April 27th, 2011 (10:34 PM).

My name is Amaya and I've been playing Pokemon for about 5 years, though I have been into it since I was 9 (I am 20 now). I am currently working on trying to fill the Pokedex in Black and I only have 11 to go, and I need help doing so. My favorite is Mew and always has been.

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 27th, 2011 (11:25 PM).

A wild shroomish appeared!

Crystal Tier

Huzzah! Welcome to PC. Tis a dandy place and very handy to find the remaining 11 Pokemon that ya need. Good job by the way, I'm way too lazy to go out and catch that many pokes. You probably know this already but head on down to the trade centre if you wanna trade for them 11 (And if you're lucky maybe get 'em for free O: whoop)
Apart from that, read them rules and have yourself a blast.

Oh yeah, feel free to VM/PM me if you have any questions :D

Old April 27th, 2011 (11:33 PM). Edited April 27th, 2011 by Vrai.

can you feel my heart?

Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai

Quote originally posted by generationalccwr:
My name is Amaya and I've been playing Pokemon for about 5 years, though I have been into it since I was 9 (I am 20 now). I am currently working on trying to fill the Pokedex in Black and I only have 11 to go, and I need help doing so. My favorite is Mew and always has been.

Hey Amaya! Glad you decided to join PC! :3

Like Charliezard said, you can probably find those 11 Pokémon in our WiFi boards. Someone's gotta be willing to trade and help ya out. XD Mew is a pretty cute Pokémon. What made you decide it was gonna be your favorite forever? :o

Anyway, hope you find your way around PC. :DD There's a lot of stuff to be done here even outside of the general Pokémon forums, like chatting with other PC members in Other Chat or playing forum games in Pokémon Trivia. Make sure you look over the rules too so you don't get into trouble for anything, and enjoy your time here at PC! If you have any questions or anything 'bout the forum don't be afraid to ask! :3

Sponsored Links