• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

helllo fellow trainers

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2011
sup guys. please accept me into your family :D i love the classic games & replay red & yellow constantly. something about the sprites just have me addicted...

some cool trivia:

i got a chinese bootleg GBC cart with pokemon yellow,red,blue,green,and TCG(before US release) among other games.

got a VHS of the first pokemon movie before US release. i think i lost it...

dont have a favorite pokemon but in my book, there are only 151

hope to see you all in the forums,

obavi

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've always wondered what Pokemon life would be like if there were no new Pokemon introduced after Gen I, and now I know who to turn to!

Welcome to PC. If you want to discuss Gen I, we have a Metal/Color forum dedicated to it. After that, though, just go nuts and explore everywhere you want to on the forum. Enjoy yourself! ^_^

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
sup guys. please accept me into your family :D i love the classic games & replay red & yellow constantly. something about the sprites just have me addicted...

some cool trivia:

i got a chinese bootleg GBC cart with pokemon yellow,red,blue,green,and TCG(before US release) among other games.

got a VHS of the first pokemon movie before US release. i think i lost it...

dont have a favorite pokemon but in my book, there are only 151

hope to see you all in the forums,

obavi

WHY DOES THIS THREAD ONLY HAVE ONE REPLY >:@

Heya obavi (you don't mind if I call you that, do you? :x)! We have a pretty big community here at PC and I'd be glad to invite you in. ;D

So you're an oldies fan, huh? Have you been playing the games since RBY were released? Most of the people who like them the most have, but sometimes I hear of people new to the series going back and just loving those games. That doesn't happen that often, though. ;-;

Anyway, I hope you find a home in the forums! There's a lot to discuss but I'm thinking you'd enjoy the Metal Generation discussion boards the best. :> If you have any questions, don't be afraid to contact me or any of our friendly forum staff (with the bold, colorful usernames)!

Back