The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (05:09 AM).
Chocoholictan
Beginning Trainer

Hi, nice to meet you all! I'm really really super new here so I haven't made many friends here
So with this thread I hope to make many new ones here!

A short introduction, I'm a girl living in Indonesia. Currently studying in college majoring art and design. I love to cook especially pastries and cannot live without drawing Drawing is my purpose in life! It's my burning passion. Currently hooked up with pokemon black and white. Crazy about ferriswheelshipping <3 It's one of the reason I joined this community.

I'd love to draw for my friends. I used to do request and commission but too busy to do it now. But I love to do it again sometime soon.
some of my old work can be seen here:

the-chocoholic-girl.deviantart.com

So, last words, it's a pleasure to meet you all

Ferriswheelshipping FTW!
visit my blog for moar drawing :3

http://artmuffin.tumblr.com/

Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (05:23 AM).
Charliezard
A wild shroomish appeared!

You love cooking pastries? I love eating pies... I think we can arrange something mutually beneficial :P
But alas, welcome to PC. As far as talking about Pokemon and making friends this place ain't half bad. Just make sure you read the rules so you don't get on people's nerves too much and you should be fine.
You've got 8 posts so I'm gonna assume you know your way around the forums but if you have any problems feel free to VM/PM me and I'll do mah best to give you a helping hand or shove you off in the direction of someone else that knows stuff I don't.
You say you live in Indonesia, are you Indonesian or are you just there to study? The sentence was a tad ambiguous.
Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (05:34 AM).
Chocoholictan
Beginning Trainer

My family doesn't like sweets so when I bake sometimes there's no one who tasted it. So maybe I should give it to you for scoring? :d

Yeah, I've been reading some of the forum and still adjusting myself with the rules. Thank you for reminding me I'll try not to bother anybody.

I am an Indonesian and studying in here. So sorry with the bad grammar XD

Ferriswheelshipping FTW!

Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (05:52 AM).
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Hey Chocoholictan, nice to meet you! Welcome aboard!

If you're making a batch of pastries I'd love to have a taste, I'm not a chocoholic as such but I am a sugar junkie

If you need anything, you can also VM/PM me, but Charliezard has been here longer so he'd probably know more than I do

Hope to see you around!
Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (06:40 AM).
Chocoholictan
Beginning Trainer

Thank you shining raichu!
I hope you don't mind if I'll drop by sometime and ask a few newbie question lol.

I wanted to send some baked goods to charliezard too but until we came up with some awesome teleport machine that can send items in lightning speed between country I guess we'll have to settle with virtual cookies XD *gives a batch of freshly made virtual chocochips cookies.

Ferriswheelshipping FTW!

Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (10:42 AM).
shenanigans
in rainbows

I heard cookies?

Welcome to the community, Chocoholictan! I see you're a fellow artist! We have a pretty good arts section here. I don't regular it myself but it's got some good stuff and some great people in it, so check it out! Nice to meet you. (=
Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (02:47 PM).
XxSweetDreamsxX
From the shadows~

Nature: Quiet
Oh wow, your also from deviantart!
Very beautiful art yew have~ :I I'm jealoussss <3

Well, I'm also new here, so nice to meet you. C:

Also lol ferriswheelshipping. X'D N ftw~
Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (03:17 PM).
trespasser
Problem, officer?

Nature: Hardy
Hiii! Welcome to PC. ;D I lovelovelovelovelove your art! Ferriswheelshipping is amazingly amazing. That does make sense... right? Well, I have no excuse, my first language is english. :p I doubt you'll have trouble finding friends, cause you seem really nice. :D Add me if you want! :D

Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (03:20 PM).
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
You will make friends for sure~. Welcome to PC. I hope to see you around the forums!
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (03:36 PM).
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Hiya there, Chocoholictan~! Welcome to the wonderful world that's PC! And don't worry about being new here or making friends or anything like that. We were all new at one point, and it's pretty easy to get along with the majority of users here at this community, so yeah. xD; That, and you seem like a really nice and friendly person, so yeah~!

Please enjoy the forums!
Old Posted May 2nd, 2011 (04:20 PM). Edited May 2nd, 2011 by Chocoholictan.
Chocoholictan
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor Leaf View Post
I heard cookies?

Welcome to the community, Chocoholictan! I see you're a fellow artist! We have a pretty good arts section here. I don't regular it myself but it's got some good stuff and some great people in it, so check it out! Nice to meet you. (=
Yesss, virtual cookies and pie for you too! *gives batches of chocochips cookies and apple pies* Thank you for the welcome oh, I haven't checked that section yet thanks for letting me know! I'm going to go there noowww

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSweetDreamsxX View Post
Oh wow, your also from deviantart!
Very beautiful art yew have~ :I I'm jealoussss <3

Well, I'm also new here, so nice to meet you. C:

Also lol ferriswheelshipping. X'D N ftw~
ferriswheelshipping FTW~ XD nice to meet you! and thank you for the compliment :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by trespasser View Post
Hiii! Welcome to PC. ;D I lovelovelovelovelove your art! Ferriswheelshipping is amazingly amazing. That does make sense... right? Well, I have no excuse, my first language is english. :p I doubt you'll have trouble finding friends, cause you seem really nice. :D Add me if you want! :D
Oh, I'd love to add you! I hope you won't mind
yess ferriswheelshipping is my passion XD they just seems so canon in the game (or is it just my fangirl's eyes? lol)
It's really really nice to meet you <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki's Sword View Post
You will make friends for sure~. Welcome to PC. I hope to see you around the forums!
Thank you! Nice to meet you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Hiya there, Chocoholictan~! Welcome to the wonderful world that's PC! And don't worry about being new here or making friends or anything like that. We were all new at one point, and it's pretty easy to get along with the majority of users here at this community, so yeah. xD; That, and you seem like a really nice and friendly person, so yeah~!

Please enjoy the forums!
Yeah, everyone seems so nice and welcoming here. I'm glad. I was afraid of doing the 'newbie syndrome' by annoying people with my lack of knowledge lol XD
oh, and pleasure to meet you, Twilight Sky! I love your name.

Ferriswheelshipping FTW!

Old Posted May 3rd, 2011 (10:40 PM).
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocoholictan View Post
Hi, nice to meet you all! I'm really really super new here so I haven't made many friends here :(
So with this thread I hope to make many new ones here!

A short introduction, I'm a girl living in Indonesia. Currently studying in college majoring art and design. I love to cook especially pastries and cannot live without drawing :) Drawing is my purpose in life! It's my burning passion. Currently hooked up with pokemon black and white. Crazy about ferriswheelshipping <3 It's one of the reason I joined this community.

I'd love to draw for my friends. I used to do request and commission but too busy to do it now. But I love to do it again sometime soon.
some of my old work can be seen here:

the-chocoholic-girl.deviantart.com

So, last words, it's a pleasure to meet you all :)
Hiya, Chocoholictan! Welcome to PC! :DD

YES OF COURSE! There are tons of awesome and friendly people here at PC, and to be honest with you I'm sure that a good chunk of people would certainly be willing to just run away with a conversation with anyone (myself included!). And your art... is fantastic. Seriously, it's awesome! You should go post a thread in the Art Gallery if you haven't already! D;

Also you should hook me up sometime with a pastry. /fan 8D; If you have any questions about PC or just wanna fire up a conversation, don't be afraid to shoot myself or any of our awesome forum staff a Visitor Message! I'm sure none of them would really mind, anyway. Oh, and don't forget to check up on the rules up here at the top of the forums here! You already look like you're doing pretty dang good at starting off with activity, so hopefully you'll keep that up! :DD Enjoy your time at PC, Chocoholictan! :3
Old Posted May 3rd, 2011 (10:50 PM).
Star Flame
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Hi everyone!!! I joined about 20 minutes ago....so hi!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links