Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 2nd, 2011, 11:15 AM
waterboyman
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here

pokemon lol firered
so i started lost my data so i whant to use wich ever one can edit trainers and pokemon should i swich to emreld vertion
i need someone to draw yoshi shrodingers cat misingno AND there will be a a baconasurs contest to see who draws best wch will be in the game
send me a mesage or email regarding any of this sorry about any speling erors i can always use program sugestions and help. iwill ask qs at any time
story
i make fun of the anime and 4kids and evrything oi can make fun of for example its a posted notice go die in a hole and other stuff like that
Old May 2nd, 2011, 12:58 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Unfortunately, this isn't going to fly here buddy. It's not an introduction and on top of that, it's in the wrong forum. You may want to check out the Emulation forum and its sub-forums if you're going to be working on your own hack. And I may not know everything about Emulation, but I do know the first thing you should do there is read all the rules and guidelines before setting anything up. Good luck with all of this though.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here