• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking to put together my dream team

Xetharo

The Illustrious Mew
Years
So I'm trying to put together my dream team, I can trade online with anyone who has a black/white version, i have a decent list of pokemon and depending on what pokemon you're trading i might be tempted to give legendaries, i'd prefer the lowest evolution states of what's listed, but i'll take the 2nd evolution but no fully evolved ones (i.e Charizard, Snorlax, etc etc)

- Charmander (found)
- Elekid (found)
- Munchlax (found)
- Rhypherior (i have rhydon with the item...just need someone to trade with me then trade back) (found)
- Lotad (found)

I'll accept any of these at really any lvl (the lower the better), reply with which pokemon you're willing to trade me and obviously which one you'd want in return, thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
And I'd be happy to help evolve your Ryperior. I need that data for my Pokedex anyway.

Back