Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old May 5th, 2011 (05:38 PM). Edited May 5th, 2011 by ryaneden.
ryaneden
Beginning Trainer

Hi guys one of the original Pokemon fans here I've been a fan since the original red,blue, and Yellow came out i love watching the Pokemon anime (But with the company Pokemon USA has yet to inpress me and like them better then 4kids)

So sorry for the late introduction when I've already posted some. Oh and also the only way i have access to the games currently is through emulation
Old May 5th, 2011 (07:28 PM).
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote originally posted by ryaneden:
Hi guys one of the original Pokemon fans here I've been a fan since the original red,blue, and Yellow came out i love watching the Pokemon anime (But with the company Pokemon USA has yet to inpress me and like them better then 4kids)

So sorry for the late introduction when I've already posted some. Oh and also the only way i have access to the games currently is through emulation
Hey ryaneden, welcome to PC. :3

We've been having sooo many original fans coming 'round lately. Which is both awesome because the original fans are still sticking around and sad because I wish we had more new fans coming around too. :( And I don't know too much about the animé, sadly. ;-;

But that's okay, really. You haven't really posted that much at all, and there's plenty more room to go around posting. 8D;

Have fun and enjoy your time at PC! Make sure you check out the rules before you go merrily posting, though -- don't want you getting in trouble on accident. ;-; Do enjoy your stay!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links