Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 3rd, 2011 (01:43 AM).

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
God school..miss it!

I work everyday from 6AM till 2PM/3PM except for Wednesdays and Sundays. I will be posting most likely tomorrow since its my day off =)
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old September 5th, 2011 (07:47 PM).
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Sorry for not posting in a while, folks! I had to rearrange some things for the plot, not to mention finishing the dreaded homework of high school. I will have all posts up tomorrow. Promise! (One post in the morning, and the rest after school)
Old September 5th, 2011 (08:59 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Well I can't do anything until people go to sleep ):
Old September 6th, 2011 (03:27 AM).
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Skymin:
Well I can't do anything until people go to sleep ):
Or when they have to wake up ridiculously early.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old September 6th, 2011 (05:22 AM).
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Quote originally posted by MichaelaTheUchiha:
Or when they have to wake up ridiculously early.
Which, they will have to. >,D Five in the morning, anyone?
Old September 6th, 2011 (05:23 AM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

HOW SOON CAN THAT BE. CAN THAT BE SOON PLEASE? I'm tired of waiting ;~;
Old September 6th, 2011 (12:24 PM).
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Eeveemaster9:
Which, they will have to. >,D Five in the morning, anyone?
(raises hand) Or, at least that's what my alarm is set up to. Doesn't mean that I'll actually wake up at that time like this morning. ; Luckily enough, I had another one set up at 6, so I wasn't totally screwed and overslept. XD

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old September 6th, 2011 (02:24 PM).
Years of Lies

Smart. I wish I was that smart... *Goes to write posts*

My jot-notes I wrote for the reply during recess:

* Faintly smile at Ryuu's drinking. Drink half.

*Comment on Ryuu. He is incorrect, and they shouldn't be on top

*Compliment (Hidden?) on how she expected Ryuu to win against Natruo

*"First...? I suppose... I wouldn't mind not being first for once."

*"When will later be?" "So... I'm under no obligation to help you if... *Insert descriptive accident here* .... Such a painful way to die..."

~~~
Add some math slanted vertically, and that is my paper. x,D Let's see how much of this weird stuff I'll actually use...
Old September 6th, 2011 (02:39 PM).
Butcher of the Sands
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Hey, sorry I've been slack with writing the SU, it's almost done but I have been swamped going back to university, so it shouldn't be much longer.
Old September 6th, 2011 (03:44 PM).
Years of Lies

Ichiro@
No problems! Understandable x,D I just started high school, so~!

Holy---- I was NOT expected Bern's post to be that long e,e;;; Bern talks too much in her mind!! Maybe I just ramble on too much XP

*Collapses*
Old September 7th, 2011 (01:38 AM).

Hey everyone I know I said I was going to have a post up the other day but of course things didn't go right. I was supposed to have Sunday off as usual but then they needed me to work so I went to work and was going to take Monday off..then I wasn't needed so I left..but was needed Monday too so worked Monday and today is supposed to be my other day off but someone needed coverage so now I have to wait till tomorrow for my day off.

Worked an entire week without a solid day off. GRRR ADULTHOOD!

I will be trying my best to post tomorrow! =)
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old September 7th, 2011 (04:54 AM).
Years of Lies

Yay adulthood! OvO/ You'll have money's now! Lots o' money!!
Old September 7th, 2011 (05:28 AM).
West Side

Nature: Relaxed
HA!! I make money NOW and I'm NOT an adult (Sorta). EATIT!! xP
Old September 7th, 2011 (02:10 PM).
Years of Lies

Raitan@

*Eats you* You're NOT an adult XP ANDYOUDON"TCOUNTBECAUSEYOURFAMILYISRICH!
Old September 7th, 2011 (08:39 PM).
West Side

MYDADMIGHTBERICHBUTBLEH. I'm the outcast of the group. ono'/
Old September 8th, 2011 (07:45 AM).

Posted posted posted! I can't wait till we finally get to Bern because then I'll be able to conversate with both Amelia and her (sorry that's a lot of work for you! yikes!!) and I'll be able to have longer posts again since i'll have TONS more things to go off of. And I also at some point plan to follow suit and have a flash back memory post =_/
Old September 8th, 2011 (02:33 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Well it doesnt look like Ryuu took any notice of kerin hah... D:
Old September 8th, 2011 (03:07 PM).
Years of Lies

LOL Too focused on Bern? x,DDD
Old September 8th, 2011 (03:10 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Must be. Or too focused on his wine or whatever.

Aw, poor Kerin. Steak sucking. He cares about everyone's well being far too much. <:
Old September 8th, 2011 (03:13 PM).
Years of Lies

"Steak sucking"

x,DD Well, atleast he didn't bite Marisa in his sleep or something!
Old September 11th, 2011 (01:51 PM).

Eevee!?!?!??!! So this is what it must have felt like for you to wait for me to post!!
Old September 13th, 2011 (05:17 AM).
Years of Lies

Social Kibbles@
We gotta speed up so we can finish this day x,DD Really need to get onto the training day. (GAH. Chapter 3 is so LONG. I think I might just have everyone do one HUGE post for the training session x,DD Or... Something.)
Old September 13th, 2011 (09:15 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

Do that! That'll work! I'm totally ready to finish the day, btw, just have to make Ryuu go sleepy sleepy.

A Legend once told me that roleplaying is about bringing people together and celebrating creative vision.
Paired with the Epic Legend
Old September 14th, 2011 (07:06 PM).
Butcher of the Sands
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Sorry for the lateness.

Name: 附田アキラ Akira Tsukuda
Species: Angel

Appearance: Think of your stereotypical Angel… now ignore what you have conjured up because Akira is vastly unlike the stereotype. If people were to tell you Akira is an Angel, you would think they were trying to pull your leg, he just doesn’t seem… ‘Angelic’. If Akira were to describe himself, he would more often than not consider himself “punk”, but that’s just him.

His soft black hair comes together in a small Mohawk stretching from his forehead backwards down to the collar of his shirts. Often styled this way and natural colouring to his hair, Akira hardly ever changes his hair style. Below his hair lies a pair of green pigmented eyes that help to ‘soften’ his appearance. As eyes are the windows to the soul, Akira’s reflect his mellowed state, something like a windswept meadow. His teeth are not exactly perfectly white, having a slight discoloration to them, but the attention is taken away from them by a single spiked labret piercing below his lips.

Although physically fit and active, his body shows no signs of fat, rather toned and defined muscles that aren’t all that special. Just by looking at him, at five foot eleven inches and weighing around sixty kilograms, Akira looks like your average human. But appearances are deceiving.

As far as clothing goes he wears nothing spectacular, preferring use and comfort over style.

Personality: Akira is very distant from people. It’s not something he does unintentionally either, it’s that he prefers to keep the distance to refrain from being hurt or getting emotionally attached. It also makes it easier for him to manipulate people, without the attachment he finds no barriers. More than anything, he has a particular disgust for Humans. As an Angel, he feels that he is vastly superior to humans in almost every way possible. That is not to say that he doesn’t get along with them, but when he does it is reluctant at best; although if it came down to it, he would rather join forces with a Human rather than a vampire or Demon. However, he has in the past and occasionally still will try and get along with someone of a different race when he needs to.

Akira does have a soft side to him though. When he does allow people to get close enough to him to start to get to know him, he treats them with respect and looks out for them. This goes as well for females. Something inside of Akira produces this instinct within him to protect and look after females despite their race. If he saw a female getting beaten, he would not hesitate to defend them, however if they attacked him, then he values his life enough to fight back and throws these morals out of the window. Following this, he would not attack a woman unless she gave him a reason to; more often than not if his life was threatened.

Generally, Akira is a very emotionally stable person and vary rarely lets his emotions get the better of him; keeping them in check. On the very few occasions he has let his emotions get the better of him, he has snapped and done a lot of damage as well as things he is ashamed of, things he would rather forget and has done so. He rare speaks about his past, pretending that it never happened. Some pretty big events happened to Akira, ones that haunt him to this day and so to safe guard himself he tries to forget about everything but what is happening here and now.

Element: Earth

RP Sample:
From Hope:
Spoiler:
“…cause we lost it all, nothing lasts forever, sorry I can’t be… perfect…” The alarm was cut short as Michael turned the clock off at the wall. Drifting up through the veil of sleep, he awoke to the clutter of items on his bedside table lit up by the morning glow. Groggily he turned over onto his other side right into the beam of light shining through his window. He closed his eyes as the light seared his weak retinas, however after a few minutes his eyes had adjusted to the lowly lit bedroom that was his. Now that he was awake, Michael had no chance of getting back to sleep, and his boss would have his throat if he slept through another shift. He forced himself out of bed and down the empty hallway to the shower; a nice warm shower that would hopefully wake him up enough to get to work.

After falling asleep in the shower twice, despite the water cascading over his muscular body, Michael headed out of the bathroom in just a towel; his destination being the kitchen. Michael’s apartment was nothing flash, nor was it big. It had all the amenities that a single guy needed; a bathroom, a kitchen, a lounge, a fairly large bedroom and a study. However Michael disliked the place, it felt… somewhat empty to him, like it needed something to fill it up, but the girls he always seemed to meet wanted only his body, and to be in his bed; his love life was lacking majorly. However Michael for the time being just focussed on living and working; not to mention writing his novel, which now covered three of the four walls of the study, as well as a considerable amount of space on his hard drive.

A healthy bachelor’s breakfast of eggs on toast, for the protein, and pulpy orange juice, for the vitamin C, was followed by a morning workout; press-ups, sit-ups, weight lifting and a variety of Karate Kata movements to keep his physical shape in check. Breaking little more than a sweat, he finished his workout with a nice spray of deodorant to get rid of the odour before getting dressed into his work clothes which were slightly tight against his muscles. Although not overly muscular, but noticeably, Michael always found that shirts were a real problem and often had to get sizes that were two sizes bigger, just to avoid ripping. A banging interrupted his train of thought and Michael looked towards the noise. Focussing on the point that it came from, Michael’s irises slowly changed from his somewhat ‘normal’ deep blue colour to black, certain flecks obtaining a milky white colour. Out of the corner of his left eye the window became transparent, showing a clear sky outside; something uncommon in Lancaster, but his focus was instead on the woman who seemed suspended in mid-air where the wall once was, her husband hidden behind her figure. Michael saw a hand rise before he forced himself to look away.

When he looked back, the wall was solid once more. Letting go of the breath he had been holding in in a shudder, he turned and left for work, shaking his head. “What has this world come to?” he whispered under his breath as he descended the stairs. Already his day had been ruined.

Michael was feeling slightly better about the day when he got to work, the events of this morning wiped clean from his mind the moment he stepped through the main doors. He greeted all his colleagues that he passed, almost as if he was as ‘normal’ as them, but there was always that feeling in his gut; the feeling of being different. Being Inhuman. Michael feared people finding out about him, and was lucky enough that his ability was easily concealed, but he had seen what humans had done to people like him; it was nothing pretty. His own friend at high school had been lynched by fellow classmates because he was thought to have abilities. The memory burned into his retinas much like his own ability. However, keeping his calm was paramount, so Michael put his head down and began working.

“The weather looks like it is going to turn to crap in a couple of hours,” she said before returning to munching on her sandwich. Michael’s colleague Rose was the one person in his company that he would actually talk to; the others seemed more preoccupied with their own woes and gossip about their colleagues.

“Yeah,” he started before swallowing, “might actually snow soon-” Michael was cut short by a small snowflake that settled gentle to the ground in front of them. It melted as quickly as it had come, yet both stayed silent as more snowflakes began to settle around them; some staying longer.

“What the-” Rose started, drawing Michael attention from the ground to a girl running towards them across the snow covered land. Her footsteps barely made tracks in the snow, yet she stumbled along, running from some unseen enemy.

She was only a few steps away from Michael when a loud ‘bang’ echoes and she fell to the ground. Michael raced over to her, her crimson blood a stark contrast against the pure white of the snow. Tears flowed from the pits of her eyes as she gazed up into the sky. “hey, stay with us,” Michael yelled at the girl, “it’s going to be okay, we’ll get you a doctor!”

The girl merely touched his face and gazed deep into his eyes: “Hope awaits,” she said before her heart rate stopped fully and she lay rigid on the ground. Rose grabbed Michael and pulled him away from the body, tears flowing from his eyes, as a mob encroached on the scene, several jeering as a final snowflake landed on the girl’s dead body. Michael was incensed by this tragic loss of life, how could they do this to this poor, innocent young girl?

“How could you?!” He screamed at the mob.

“She was one of them!” a man called out from the crowd. “A Demon from Satan’s Realm!” another woman screamed.

“”She was a little girl you… you…” Michael’s tongue was tied as his emotions wanted to scream every foul word he knew at them; instead he released it in a completely different way. Blood trailed out from the corner of his eyes. In a fit of anger he screamed at them, his vision went fuzzy and a large explosion thrust Michael backwards through the air where he landed several feet away; unconscious.
Old September 14th, 2011 (08:40 PM).
Years of Lies

Ichigo@
I like it. Akira Tsukuda is accepted! Go ahead and reply to Scarlet's horribly small post XP

Everyone@
I'll probably have me and Kibbles continue the interaction through PM until it is finished so we can get onto the next day. Make sure all your characters are in bed!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)