Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 28th, 2011 (11:38 AM).
Bard of Rage

Nature: Bold
Lol XD ignoring that as you requested, I'm not sure I will win this one, his posts are more detailed, and Raike, well I'm not sure I will have him using any flames in this fight, since everyone is watching and he kinda wants to keep it as a surprise for the actual games, but if push comes to shove it might be necessary, probably just reinforced, really hot punches and hot steel kicks XD, or maybe a full on torrent of fire, idk :=/ whutever im feelin at that moment

4/13
Old October 28th, 2011 (03:24 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Nature: Relaxed
Three-way battle anyone? xD Let's see what kinda damage Kerin can do!

Paired with the Epic Legend
Old November 1st, 2011 (10:25 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Man, things got intense for a while! I'll come up with a post on Thursday most likely, pretty busy before then.

Old November 2nd, 2011 (06:13 AM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Yeah! It's been pretty crazy! I'm looking forward to everyone's posts, mainly Bern's when she comes down being all frowny and playing the disappointed parent. <:
Old November 7th, 2011 (05:31 AM).
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
You didn't have to put a warning for the gore-level, Ichi x//DD

But in any case, I have come to the conclusion that Mira will not be joining us for the rp. As for Michaela, she had yet to edit her post for a misleading error in where her character was.

Thus, I gave Ichi full permission to not only bunny both of them, as well as Natruo.

I'll have a post up after school o3o
Old November 15th, 2011 (06:15 PM).
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Harhar....

Pardon the extreme delay in posts, people! Schoolwork sadly comes before YOL. But! I thankfully have Marisa and Natruo's posts done~! And is it just me, or does Natruo always have crappy posts? xDDD

~~

In the event of Kibble's absense, I will be bunnying his character and at some point, releasing a rather large post explicting the conversation between Amelia, Shizuka, and Bernkastel.
Old November 16th, 2011 (04:31 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

We should get a moveon, getting right into training today, right? It's only morning!!
Old November 17th, 2011 (02:13 AM).
See You Space Cowboy

Yea, so what did you decide to do with the training, Eevee? Are we doing the one-big-post-thingy, or what?

Old November 17th, 2011 (05:28 AM).
Years of Lies

Vegeta@
Yes, that's what we'll be doing. Will be much faster that way, and hopefully more efficient.

I'll have Bern's post up today. I don't have any homework, so x,DD

And our not-so-lovely Natruo will be opening up the barriers along with the professional tutors. The tutors will be teaching you if you go to that particular station, and they're actually quite nice (<--- Why do I act as though I met them?)
Old November 17th, 2011 (06:44 AM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

Because... They're actually based off your own teachers?!
Old November 17th, 2011 (07:32 PM).
Years of Lies

Yay for Bernkastel's post x,DDD

Once Akira posts and gets down there, I'll have all my OCs go down as well and Natrup start the training.
Old November 18th, 2011 (01:28 AM).
Butcher of the Sands
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Okay, I'm getting onto it, give me a day or two. (cause I actually have a life unlike Skymin ><)
Old November 19th, 2011 (02:30 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Hey guys, just letting you know I'll be out of town from this Monday to Thursday. I might have internet access, but if I do it will be very limited.

Old November 22nd, 2011 (06:17 PM).
Years of Lies

Yoooo! Amelia's post is complete~! Everyone is expected to do a wonderful, big post on the training for that day; ending at suppertime.
Old November 22nd, 2011 (10:35 PM).
Butcher of the Sands
Crystal Tier

Just to be a pain, how are we supposed to know what the professions are? Are there certain ones, or can we make them up?
Old November 23rd, 2011 (05:14 AM).
Years of Lies

x///D Honestly, you can make them up. They'll have basically everything helpful in survival. Fire, camoflauge, slingshot (<--What?), bow and arrow, sword, defensive hand-to-hand, offensive, magic lessons divided by the seven elements, trap-making, spear-throwing, ect.

Oh, and there's a sewing station, too 8D;;;; (<---Being sarcastic)
Old November 25th, 2011 (07:21 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Hey guys, just got back! I'll get started on my uber long post now, should be done in a few days!

Old November 29th, 2011 (02:55 PM). Edited November 29th, 2011 by Eeveemaster9.
Years of Lies

Fire Magic:
The ability to control flames and heat. No, you cannot control the sun to make it bash into the Earth. A cool idea, though.

What is not allowed:
*Explosions without any physical means (Example: Making a tree blow up a few meters away because you mentally pictured it blowing up.) It must have a physical form, such as a bomb or compact ball of flames.

*The controlling of the sun (Even if you somehow manage that, don't do it.)

*Hellfire without a contract to a Hell Demon, and high experience (Example: Marisa cracking open the earth to expose the jillion degrees of Hellfire. Bernkastel can't even manage this, even though she has FIVE Hell Demons.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water Magic:
The ability to control water in any of its forms. Liquid, mist, and solid (ice). Opposite of fire, can control cold temperatures.

What is not allowed:
*Weather-changing. Experienced water magicians only.

*Tsunamis without big portions of water. (Even then, it would take quite a bit of effort to keep a wave together)

*Just because the body is made of 80% water, doesn't mean you can control people

Earth Magic:
The ability to control minerals. Most commonly, the dirt you're shoving into your opponent's face. Note, compact dirt is easier to control than sand. Plants also count for this.

What is not allowed:
*Long-range earthquakes over 4.1

*Sand binding, the art of crushing someone to death with sand.

*Moving a piece of earth more than 4 feet in diameter.

*Overgrowth and extreme speed when controling plants (To manipulate a plant, it goes about 30mph if attached to the ground. Trees can't move. Vines move at 40mph.)

Wind Magic:
The ability to levitate, and control weather patterns to some extent, as well as your basic gusts of wind.

What is not allowed:
*Large tornados or twisters

*Extreme weather conditions (Tropical storms)

*Sucking the air out of a person or creating a space with little to no oxygen.

Void Magic:
The ability to harness dark energy. Not necessarily evil. Unique characteristics include bending shadows and making light disappear. Moving through solid objects like a ghost is a useful feature.

What is not allowed:
*Bending darkness to obstruct the view of cameras.

*Blackholes and gaps are strictly for experienced magicians

*Summonings are for experienced magicians only (Unless you are summoning your contractor, which all elementalists can do)

Light Magic:

Iron Magic:
The ability to control metals such as steel and iron. Thus, you can mold a sheet of steel into a sword if you so desired.

What is not allowed:
*Bending the metals of cameras or God property (Do you want to die?)

*Creating guns and/or bullets

(To Be Editted)
Old December 7th, 2011 (07:46 PM).
See You Space Cowboy

Wew, I have finally posted! Let me know if I made any mistakes, or if I did something wrong.

Old December 7th, 2011 (08:58 PM).
Years of Lies

Veggie@

Extremely impressed with the effort put into your post~! Everything is basically flawless, except for a few minor typos. I enjoyed Ryuu's anger and yelling at the rocks x,DDD

Herp. I'll work on Bern's post in the morning and at lunch. Hopefully I can finish it by then. Friday I have a Social Studies test~
Old December 13th, 2011 (10:38 AM).
Years of Lies

BAH.

I totally lost internet at my house until Thurday, guys. SO~!

More time to type up post with no distractions |DD

I'll edit my post again, and put another 3 paragraphs 8D
Old December 13th, 2011 (12:47 PM).
part time demon hunter
Crystal Tier

You gotta reply to my joint post pm!!
Old December 14th, 2011 (05:10 PM).
Years of Lies

Editted more into Bern's post. Again. I blame school!

Skymin@
I'll reply right now x//DD

Once school is out for winter break, I'll be FREE! 8DDD

SkyisUmbreon and Ichi need to post, as well. O3O
Old December 14th, 2011 (11:02 PM).
Butcher of the Sands
Crystal Tier

I'm slowly getting my post down, work has me doing 9-10 hour shifts nearly everyday!
Old December 15th, 2011 (05:41 AM).
Years of Lies

Haaa, that's understandable. I leave for school at 7:40AM and get home at 4PM. Not to mention the tests and assignments they're having us do;;;
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links