The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 21st, 2011 (10:13 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
FINALLY finished Bern's post OTL I cut it short, btw. I was going to have a Scarlet and Cyro scene, but x,DDDD

Anyways, it's finally up. Within the next 2 days, I'll finish the joint post with Skymin and hopefully everyone else will have their posts up.
Old December 21st, 2011 (11:45 PM).
revlis
The Dream Walker
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Sorry Eeveemaster, I've been working 9/10 hour shifts for the past two weeks. I'm on another 10 hour tomorrow so I won't be able to post till after xmas and this weekend.
Again, really sorry, but I am extremely exhausted from work.
Old December 22nd, 2011 (11:26 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Ichi@
I understand the reasoning, so I don't mind o3o~
Old December 25th, 2011 (10:46 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Merry Christmas, everyone! :O

List all the cool things you got this year~!

Electric Keyboard (Thanks, dad)
A Giant Glass Jar of Gourmet Jelly Beans *o*
Assassin's Creed Revelations + Book + Metal Case
Old December 25th, 2011 (01:48 PM).
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
HURRY UP AND REPLY TO MY PM WITH THE JOINT POST!!!!

I got a French book from 1603 and some more books and pencils and stuff. And lots of money in a PayPal account. <3
Old December 25th, 2011 (09:38 PM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
Yea happy holidays everyone.

I got:

A new belt
Skyrim

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old December 30th, 2011 (01:56 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Skymin@
Replied

Everyone@
I'll be gone until Sunday afternoon. Finally getting out of my writers block, so YAY~! I posted another post for Bernkastel... And yeah x,D
Old February 2nd, 2012 (07:22 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Oh gawd. Everything is finally settled over here e,e;;;; *REVIVES YOL*

Will post two things tomorrow. Something for Bernkastel, and another post for everyone else. We'll be moving onto chapter 4 now. (YES. *Drools*)

Oh, and I got AMAZING report card marks ;D *Bows*
Old February 2nd, 2012 (09:39 PM).
revlis
The Dream Walker
Community Supporter

Oh crap, I will try my best to get onto a post for Akira, sorry!!!
Old February 15th, 2012 (05:07 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

FFFFF---- Settled over my a---*Shuts up*

High school = homework pile-up. Damn. Well, atleast the February break is next week. I don't think I'll have any homework, so I'll type up everything (Including Chapter 4 introduction) During lunch and after school today.

I know that the pace we're at is extremely, extremely slow. But with everyone's jobs and own personal business, it'll have to be. The most active periods will be breaks of 3+days from school for me. Sometimes weekends if there's nothing planned for my family and minimal schoolwork.

Because, sadly, School>Rping
Old February 15th, 2012 (05:11 AM).
revlis
The Dream Walker
Community Supporter

I know how you feel.

Although I have to say, I have managed to get halfway through Akira's post. If I wait until chapter four, I can post a massive post since its been a month and only Eevee can post >>
Old February 15th, 2012 (05:26 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Excellent x,D;; I feel so bad for holding everything up. Whenever I have a bit of free time, I always have writers block. Bah. But it WILL happen today, or you can beat me with a raw fish.

.... Seriously.
Old February 15th, 2012 (03:40 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
Pfft your the GM and one of my awesome friends, no way I would ever THINK about beating you with a raw fish! and I'm not just sayin that because I have one behind my back

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old February 16th, 2012 (03:24 AM).
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

You still have to reply to my joint post, Eevee!!!!
Old February 16th, 2012 (05:18 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Skymin@
FFFFF---Thanks for reminding me ;;OTL

Here's a rough map that I drew during english x,DD The one that Raike was given.

Now I have 27+ math questions to finish for tomorrow;;;

Old February 20th, 2012 (08:45 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 4 - The Melancholy of Bernkastel Vermillia

Summary:
Your third day in the God's Realm has arrived, and wheither you like it or not, you will be forced to participate in a post-games show. It's interview time; the best few minutes you have to gather as many wealthy sponsors as you can. Will you have the points to afford a shiny weapon outside the arena? Or will you be unable to afford that antidote for your survival?

What's Happening?:
Immediately after breakfast, a new character will greet your main contestant. This person will be your designer and the person that manages your points, It's their job to make sure you survive and win.

Angels:
Spoiler:

Akira -- Natruo The Gamemaster (Controlled By Eevee)
Shizuka -- Malphias; Lesser God; Nervous/Awkward (Controlled By Eevee)

Demons:
Spoiler:

Ryuu -- Somal; Nekooni; Politely rude (Controlled By Eevee)
Xavier -- Seere; Horned Demon; Mute (Controlled by Eevee)

Vampires:
Spoiler:

Kerin -- Raum; Higher Vampire; Stereotypically gay (Controlled by Eevee)

Humans:
Spoiler:

Raike -- Venius; Higher God; Humorous/Animated (Controlled By Eevee)
Old February 20th, 2012 (10:22 PM).
SkyisUmbreon
Heir of Breath

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveemaster9 View Post
Chapter 4 - The Melancholy of Bernkastel Vermillia

Summary:
Your third day in the God's Realm has arrived, and wheither you like it or not, you will be forced to participate in a post-games show. It's interview time; the best few minutes you have to gather as many wealthy sponsors as you can. Will you have the points to afford a shiny weapon outside the arena? Or will you be unable to afford that antidote for your survival?

What's Happening?:
Immediately after breakfast, a new character will greet your main contestant. This person will be your designer and the person that manages your points, It's their job to make sure you survive and win.

Angels:
Spoiler:

Akira -- Natruo The Gamemaster (Controlled By Eevee)
Shizuka -- Malphias; Lesser God; Nervous/Awkward (Controlled By Eevee)

Demons:
Spoiler:

Ryuu -- Somal; Nekooni; Politely rude (Controlled By Eevee)
Xavier -- Seere; Horned Demon; Mute (Controlled by Eevee)

Vampires:
Spoiler:

Kerin -- Raum; Higher Vampire; Stereotypically gay (Controlled by Eevee)

Humans:
Spoiler:

Raike -- Venius; Higher God; Humorous/Animated (Controlled By Eevee)
Stealin Anime Titles ey? XP

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: John
Homestuck enthusiast
Part time shipper

Homestuck Fanclub

Old February 21st, 2012 (09:42 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyisUmbreon View Post
Stealin Anime Titles ey? XP
Dang, you noticed? (I was making it obvious!)

Whatevs. The title fits its secret purpose |D Come on, children~! What does melancholy mean~? (Bob: That english has no idea how to pronouce its own words! 8D)
Old February 23rd, 2012 (11:47 PM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
I apologize to everyone ahead of time who was hungry.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old February 24th, 2012 (02:28 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

x,DDDD Poor servants... I feel bad for them, since they have to clean it up;;;

Bern will probably just manifest something or not eat at all

Paris will whine and complain enough that the servants will whip something up for her personally.

Ryuu! Stop throwing tables out of windows! xD
Old February 29th, 2012 (08:40 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

HGGNNNN I posted. Twice! And editted my post for SkyisUmbreon. I feel accomplished :,D

I"LL POST FOR UMBREON IN THE MORNING OR LUNCH 8D;;;
Old March 9th, 2012 (10:41 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Finished Venius and Marisa's posts! Will put up Somal and Bern's afterschool. Lunch is almost over, so x,DDD

DONT EAT ME
Old March 14th, 2012 (04:57 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

*Pokes all the dead people laying on my lawn* Oooiii~

Hunger Games movie in nine days. Already have tickets reserved.
Old March 14th, 2012 (07:01 AM).
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Hey, aren't i waiting on you to post? dx EDIT: DIDN'T REALISE YOU POSTED LOL OMG
Old March 14th, 2012 (08:05 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

LOL FAIL SKYMIN. Aren't you supposed to be on top of these things?! xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links