The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 22nd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9

Advertise here
*Crawls around* Once everything is settled with the angel district, we will arrive in District 5, and we can begin chapter 2.
Old May 23rd, 2011, 10:41 AM
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
I'm not sure how long of a post I can actually write given everyone's previous posts, so if you want to just go into that now I can definitely work from there. Or if you'd still like me to post I will, just let me know.
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 2 - Meet Your Allies and Enemies

Summary:
You all have arrived in District Five. It is a place spilling to the core in misfit Gods that are set to work bringing you to your own personal hell, so I would act as polite as you possibly can. These people will be the first to judge you, so you do not want to make bad impressions on them. What with being in a tight compartment with the people you are either going to murder, or be murdered by, there will definitely be some tension. Will you be willing to make light conversation, or will you stay silent throughout the trip?

What Will Be Happening?:
* You will be arriving in different train stations from the other districts, but that doesn't mean you get any more alone time with the other three participants in yours. Cameras will be all over the place to flim your ever move and broadcast LIVE around the world.
* You are going to be led by a group of Gods to the center of the district, where you will board a huge helicopter; best part, the other districts will be in the same helicopter, and you will be seperated only by air and a couple of bored guards at your fingertips.

Angels:
Spoiler:
Since your district is above the vampire district, you will be arriving in the northern station.

Demons:
Spoiler:
Demons will arrive through the southern station.

Vampires:
Spoiler:
Will already be there.

Humans:
Spoiler:
The humans will be arriving at the western station.

*This chapter will focus more on eyeing your neighbouring districts, and how well you will react to the situation.
Old May 26th, 2011, 05:45 AM
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

I'm at work on break and im dying to get home to post! So excited :-)
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old May 26th, 2011, 12:24 PM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
I'll make my post tomorrow, right before I leave. Remember I talked to you about the one week trip? That's happening on Saturday. I should be back around the 4th or 5th. I hope I don't miss out on much...

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old May 26th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Kibbles@
Haha~ I'll make sure to have the angel district posted ASAP.

Vegeta@
No worries~! I'll make sure we don't get too far ahead x3!
Old May 27th, 2011, 09:12 AM
SkyisUmbreon
That was a nice distraction.

Nature: Bold
This might be a bit disruptive, but my power is off at my place, and Im about to leave where I am right now, so sorry for the inconvenience, but I won't be able to post, depending on how long the powers gone.
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Old May 27th, 2011, 12:39 PM
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

Completely wrote out a post, that lacked in serious length, and forgot I have to actually wait till you post the Angel district intro to chapter 2. Here's what I got without your help though, what I wrote off the fly based off the other posts.

Quote:
Shizuka was just about to stir up a conversation with the other two Angel contestants when the train's speed began to slow, he quickly shifted his gaze to the nearest window just in time to read a sign: "Northern Station." District 5. They had finally arrived at their trains destination, the train coming to a complete stop and the doors opening. And as quickly as they opened two guards strolled on and waved for us to follow them off the train.

The time is moving swiftly, soon the Reaping will begin and I will finally be able to prove myself to my father. To everyone. I will not fail and if the time comes where I might fail, I will make sure to bring everyone and everything down with me.

Shizu had a lot on his mind and a lot of expectations for himself. As he strolled off the train he was amazed at what he saw, a giant factory looking city that spanned miles in every direction. People were running to and from various places, lots of rushing around and noise - but the site seeing was quickly cut short by a swarm of robot cameras and the arrival of the Gods. All of the camera's might as well have been mosquito's, they just buzzed and clicked and swarmed over every inch of his body. Shizuka started breathing through his nose and out his mouth to calm himself, rage building from the closeness and invasion of his personal space. The Gods swatted some of the camera's away and cleared their throats to grab everyone's attention. The two of them stood at, both, very large heights and weights that would scare most people away instantly - a trait Shizuka quickly shed at a young age, learning that one must never show fear.

"Welcome to District 5, don't enjoy it because you won't be here for very long," spoke on of the gods. "And in fact if you didn't ever come we would not object, but nevertheless follow us." The second God finished his counter-parts statement and then they began walking and motioned for everyone to follow suit.

As they continued walking Shizuka began to wonder just what was going to happen next, he didn't dare ask because that would draw everyone's attention to him and that he isn't aware of everything going on. More camera bots appeared from around a corner and flooded everyone's legs and arms and snapping pictures, Shizu quickly resuming the breathing technique he had stopped. His attention now restored to the path in front of him, Shizu could see a platform with a giant Helicopter on it, the next part of the trip was to be made through the air - but where were the other Helicopters for the other districts he wondered. Just as he finished his thought they arrived at the platform where the gods began to speak again.

"Here is your Helicopter for the remainder of your trip, may your journey be safe," said one of the guards while pointing at the giant aircraft. "It's been a few months since any Helicopters were shot down accidentally, hard to tell with people trying to escape all the time," laughed the other god menacingly.

Three guards quickly ushered everyone towards the Helicopter, I was the first to board and was quickly met with quite a shock. Sitting on leather benches, already, were twelve people - the Angels had been the last to arrive as Shizuka stared into the eyes of Vampires, Demons and Humans. As his eyes shifted from each individual to the next he let their names and faces solidify themselves into his brain - these people would be the ones he expected to be challenges. Shiro. Marissa. Bernkastel. Jin. Ryuu. The other districts competitors all looked bloodthirsty and ready to kill, except for Marissa. She appeared to be frightened of everyone around her, but that was obviously just an appearance involved with her strategy.

Smirking quickly, Shizu thought to himself "The games have begun. Lets see where this is going to lead me.

Last edited by Social Kibbles; May 28th, 2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:55 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Sorry about the wait everyone! Suffering through writers/motivation block xD

BUT. I promise to have a least one post for the other two districts DONE within about...2-12 hours. Have school for another 2hours, and then I'll begin typing them up! Heck, I'll work on them during class---*Murdered*

Angel Districts Amelia = Done

Angel Districts Pewita = Under consideration

Human Districts Nokoto = Working on

Vampire Districts Shiro = After Nokoto

Vampire Districts Marisa = Under consideration

Last edited by Eeveemaster9; May 31st, 2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 31st, 2011, 03:39 PM
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

Its about darn time! Edited the post I had originally created without yours, let me know if it needs anything. =D
Old June 1st, 2011, 04:49 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

*Nervously laughs* Sorry! We`re just on the last month of school, and tests are swamping me! As soon as school is done, this rp will move at a faster pace!

Social Kibbles@
You're post is around the length that I'm looking for, so I have no arguements there! I see a few awkward sentences, but not enough to really throw me off track. The only distracting bit was the font you selected. It's rather hard for me to read, so I ask that you and everyone else sticks to the default font. Otherwise, I'll rate it at about...8.5

~~~

Sorry I didn't get the human district up;;; I ended up falling asleep until 10PM after finishing the angel one xD;;

Last edited by Eeveemaster9; June 1st, 2011 at 05:54 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2011, 08:11 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Finished Nokoto's post, as well as Bernkastel's and Paris'~!

Anyone and everyone can post now, without any restrictions~! I might add Shiro's post sometime. Depends.
Old June 4th, 2011, 02:58 PM
SV
It was justified

I just got back guys! But I'm really tired. I hopefully will be able to begin posting again starting tomorrow (After I read over everything). Good to be back!

Old June 4th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

What should we post about??
Old June 4th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Nature: Quirky
so i'm guessing i just put my SU here? d:

i'll get to writing then:

Name: Kerin Knight
Species: Vampire

Appearance: Kerin's hair is short and black, with his dark fringe/bangs covering only slightly over his dark, blue eyes in a kind of v shape in the centre of his face, the rest of his hair windblown to the left. He's kind of pale, he's kind of tall (about 174cm) and just a little bit muscley but not enough for him to not look skinny. Due to his vampirism, his canines are a little sharper than the average human being but he was already pale before he turned. He has a number of scars adorned on his body, mostly on his knuckles, face and arms. Other than the fact he is a vampire, he actually looks quite human. He tries to keep it that way.

He doesn't dress that fancy, either wearing a t-shirt and jeans or a kind of japanese styled male uniform on other occasions when he's feeling good. His shoes however are always the same; black converse. He doesn't wear much jewelery except a thick, black, leather, buckled bracelet, similar to a biker cuff, to hide his bite mark. He never likes to show that he is a vampire.

Personality: Kerin has never been good at keeping his cool. He tries his hardest, he really does, but it doesn't take much for the guy to take a step forward and punch you in the face. He doesn't mind a few mindless jabs at his own personality or perhaps his clothing, but as soon as you even breathe a word about somebody else, consider yourself a painful, bloody lump. He acts as some kind of vigilante but he doesn't know why; he often regrets fighting after its all said and done. Despite this, he doesn't even hesitate to jump into a fight and usually ends up on top in most cases (three to one is usually his limit). A bloody nose, grazed knuckles or bruises are not considered unusual to him. Infact, lack of any sort of injury surprises him. That was before though. Before he was turned.

Kerin wasn't always a vampire. Infact, he was turned recently. About 3 years ago. Although since he moved to the vampire district though, Kerin has kept to himself. Vampires are a lot stronger than humans were and even though Kerin's strength was amplified when he was turned, he doesn't want to think what would happen if a vampire punched him. He does what he's told, doesn't ask questions and stays out of the way. At the moment though, he has a lot of stress built up and it won't take much for him to explode.

History: Kerin's life used to be some what of a happy one. He was raised in a small home with a big family and his adopted father, Manuel Knight, a man of God, lived and ran a small church in a small town in the Human District. They were never rich but despite their shortage of funds, Manuel adopted four other orphans; Frederick (17), Nora (16), Axel (14), and Dana (9), Kerin being the oldest of them all. He was a difficult child as he grew up. Always angry or upset, when he started attending school Kerin would come home bruised or battered from some kind of fight. As he grew older, his attitude improved only slightly. People would tease him and his siblings about being adopted and Rin never took any nonsense. Insults about himself weren't really the spark that flamed his anger, it was the insults about the things he loves. He was never academic, more of the athletic type, but he didn't bother going on to high school. His only talent that he knew was fighting.

Kerin's home town was attacked the night he turned. A vampire couple ran through the town, destroying everything they could including the church Kerin lived in. As he tried to protect his family, he was bitten twice on the wrist in the process. After feeding on a quarter of the rest of the town, the couple left. He turned overnight and felt terribly thirsty the next. His family knew what was happening and despite their attempts to quench it, they knew what he wanted most. His instincts took over and as hard as he fought to stop them, one of Kerin's siblings, Quinn (who was 10 at the time) was killed in the process. His thirst quenched and his frenzy over, Kerin saw what he had done. To protect his family, he ran far away to the Vampire district where he thought that he couldn't hurt anyone else. Now, he lives alone in shame and grief. He would give anything to be human again and return to his family.

Element: Fire.

RP Sample: From MISFITS.
Spoiler:
Toby groaned loudly. An exaggeration of course, but hitting the ground after being swept off your feet by a bolt of lightning can be quite painful. He slowly inspected his body for any kind of blemishes. Hands had a little skin taken off them. His knees were okay, the pants took the damage with a small tear. His butt was fine, just sore. Back, okay. Face wasn't bleeding as far as he could tell. His Pokémon were safe inside their PokéBalls. The family jewels? Unharmed. Awesome.

Still, he felt funny, like something wasn't right in his head. Something was... different?

"Well," he coughed and cleared his throat, "that was fun." The probation officer made a grunting noise and waved her hand about. Her Mightyena was already on its feet and trying to help its master up.

"Is everyone alright?" she spluttered out, lifting herself up.

"Oh yeah, fine," Toby slowly got up, dusting himself off. "Stellar. Nothing like getting struck by lightning."

"You didn't get struck, you would have died. It obviously hit very close and the force knocked us back," the probation officer also stood up, shaking her head at Toby. Toby shrugged his shoulders. Like she had any idea what she was saying.

"Whatever, but this is obviously the gods telling us that this community service is a load of crap and to get on with our daily lives!" Toby nodded and clapped his hands together. It made perfect sense. The probation officer shook her head disapprovingly.

"Yeah, no, I don't think so. I think we should call it a day today. We'll meet back here tomorrow and finish what we started. Dismissed," and with that, she turned around and walked in the opposite direction towards what Toby presumed was a bar. No sane person would go home to sleep after this. Although Toby's definition of sane was a little warped. Just a little.

"See you later, kiddies," Toby didn't wait for any other of the team to get up or even move. With a small wave, he walked as fast as he could out of Route 6 and towards the PokéCentre of Saffron City.

After grabbing a few dollars leftover from his mum's present last weekend, Toby headed straight for the closest place with alcohol; four doors down, named "The Happy Horsea." It was barely as happy as a horsea, the place was full of drunks, damaged furniture and kids who have recently gotten their "IDs". The drinks were cheap though and it was easy to coax a drunk into giving someone money. Toby strutted his way straight to the counter and tapped the counter.

"What will it be?" the young bartender said boredly. She raised an eyebrow and when Toby smiled smugly.

"Something hot and delicious, just like me," Toby leaned on the counter, his smile turning to a grin. The bartender scowled, shook her head and walked to the other end of the counter. "Oh, come on baby, you know you can't resist me!" Taking the attempt as a fail, he ordered a beer from the other bar tender and walked back to the Centre. The air was a little colder than it was coming in. Nightime, probably.

Toby was first to the community centre the next day. He hadn't gone to bed that late. After his spectacular fail, he finished his beer and just went to sleep in his bed in the Pokémon Centre. The probation officer wasn't here yet, but that wasn't abnormal. Plugging his headphones in, he took shelter under the roof over the front garage door. It was drizzling now, the storm from yesterday had completely blown over.

Last edited by Skymin; June 4th, 2011 at 05:21 PM.
Old June 4th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Skymin@
At first I disagreed with the fact that vampires came into the human district three years ago, but I suppose they could have been rebels. Otherwise, it seems good, except for a few awkward sentences. Accepted. You will take over my character Enix's spot, and all reference to the character will be changed. You may begin anytime, and it would be best to morph your chapter 1 + 2 posts together.
Old June 4th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

Yeah see, I've never roleplayed outside of Pokémon so I'm kind of anxious/confused/nervous etc. d: But I'm sure I'll do ok.

Okay, so, what exactly am i posting about? There's only one vampire segment to post from as far as I can read so I'm kind of confused. D:

EDIT: i could always change the history? maybe rather he ventured out to the border? i just wanted his brother to die at his own hands for extra angst. d:
Old June 4th, 2011, 06:02 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Skymin@
I'm sure you'll do okay as well. You could always ask me or the others for help.

Well, if you read the first OOC post here, it'll say that for Chapter one, it consists of the day of the reaping. So, write about Kerin going to the reaping, chosen, some thoughts on the vampire participants (Especially Marisa), and then his reaction to what Shiro says inside the building. That's what you can put for now, and I'll write up something from Shiro's view, on how you get to district 5.

No, I'm totally fine with it! The border consists of a barrier, and it would be hard for a human to break it. It's easier for someone to get in, than out. So, Vampire couple it is~!
Old June 4th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

excellent, okay! I'll get to it! d: expect a post soon.
Old June 5th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Posted up the vampire district posts. Anyone and everyone can post, I believe~!
Old June 5th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

posted! d:

Kerin's showing his colours. poor, derpy, clueless kerin.
Old June 6th, 2011, 01:38 AM
SV
It was justified

OK, you went back to chapter 1. I'm a bit confused. Should I still post normally on the helicopter? I hope so, made my post.

Last edited by SV; June 6th, 2011 at 01:58 AM.
Old June 6th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

SuperVegeta@
I didn't do the rest of the vampire district because nobody was on it before xD Just catching up.
Old June 6th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Skymin
the gratitude pokémon

yeah. i dont think we're... where everyone else is. i'm reading through everything now since i hadn't before. d: everyone's posts are so long, the pages are so thick!

edit @SkyisUmbreon: i'm pretty sure what the vampires are doing now are not what they are doing in... Your time. d: think of it as like we are in the past, catching up! As far as i can tell, we are in a room in the government building whilst you guys are in a helicopter in district 5? We just gotta catch up thanks to my late entry d:

Last edited by Skymin; June 6th, 2011 at 02:31 PM.
Old June 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Gonna post a HUGE thing, with every character's post~! Expect it today, as I already have 5 done.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here