The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 8th, 2011, 12:40 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Nature: Relaxed
Looking forward to it.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old June 10th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Announcement:

New Rule. Each person in the rp, is expected to do atleast one post within a ten-day span. This span will become shortened, if nessesary. If you'll be gone for more than 2 days, please PM me with the details of your situation, and when you will return.

If a character is inactive for 14 days (2 weeks without notice), they will be killed off.
Old June 12th, 2011, 03:58 AM
Skymin
the Knight

Nature: Quirky
Well im back from a lame weekend camp. I'll get a post up tomorrow morning! (ie in about 12ish hours)
Old June 13th, 2011, 02:02 AM
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
When are you going to post again for the other districts lady!?!! Cause I certainly can't post again without some sort of interaction between either Amelia or Cross' character
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old June 13th, 2011, 02:37 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

I'll try to post again within the day, if necessary.

Old June 20th, 2011, 08:04 AM
SkyisUmbreon
That was a nice distraction.

Nature: Bold
ah, not quite sure whats going on in the RP right now
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Old June 20th, 2011, 09:04 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Eeveemaster seems to be back tracking into the vampire district a bit. I will post one they are caught up into the helicopter again. I don't think I can make a post at the moment about it.

Old June 20th, 2011, 10:58 AM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Yes, but they're basically at the helicopter. I don't know if they're done though yet. (No Dip)
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:16 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
*Nervous laugh* Sorry about the wait...!! We're doing final exams and projects for school. Next week is the last day of school!! From that point on, I'm 90% positive I'll be posting everyday.

Bernkastel, Amelia, and Fang's posts are up. The helicopter is about to take off!
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:34 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

OK! I'll make my post sometime today, probably after I come home from the gym.

Old June 21st, 2011, 10:44 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Sounds cool with me, Vegeta!
Old June 21st, 2011, 01:56 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Finally posted! Hope I didn't make a mistake! *coughs* I hope the guards don't kill me....

Old June 21st, 2011, 03:22 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

*Laughs* Good thing the guards aren't there, then! All you have to worry about, are cameras if you're worrying about Gods.
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:56 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Are we in the air yet? O: Or has the doors closed on the helicopters or whatever?
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:31 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

I couldn't resist posting twice! Oh, Eeveemaster9, I hope my post was OK, I wasn't sure, so if it's not allowed, I can change it somewhat...grudgingly... :D

Old June 21st, 2011, 04:48 PM
Skymin
the Knight

ahh i was ninja posted. D:

i'll have to edit janfkjdsnfdasas

actually, i'll wait until eeveemaster approves of you killing her pet d:
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

yea, she probably won't... And I worked so hard on that post too... jk, jk! I'll edit if I need to, just let me know.

Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:29 PM
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
Posted. We definitely need to discuss the posting system before everyone begins posting like crazy again because we certainly got off track when Skymin and Eevee were catching up the Vampire district side of everything.

In regards to that, I feel as if it had been dragged out too long - maybe you guys should have discussed the situation through PM and both made one giant post each so as not to have put the whole RP at a stand still where no one could really do anything.

Also, I feel as if the demon and vampire districts are being given too much focus which is now leaving the Angel and Human districts lacking. This is also due to the fact that the people who signed up for those districts have been MIA due to my previous opinion on the RP standstill.

@Eevee, I feel that that post for Amelia could have had at least a little bit more detail as I didn't really find anything in it to help me create a quality post for the RP. In fact, the only reason I even posted today was because I decided to react to the other characters actions.

Just stating my opinion on some things, but I look forward to the RP continuing onward!
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old June 22nd, 2011, 01:13 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Kibble@
Thank you for the feedback

Yes, and I'm sorry about Amelia's post lacking in quality. I could have done better. *Hangs head in shame*

Once Bern is done her announcement, I'll be sure to give the human district attention, and then the angels. I have a very good idea for the angel district >D

I agree that our posting system is a little out of wack right now xD SkyIsUmbreon is currently on hiatus until further notice, so I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to get too far ahead and have him have to write a bunch to catch up. Besides, I'm curious to his reaction to what Bernkastel did.

In other news! The sky is clear, but we are expecting thunder showers in the nearing few hours of flight!
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:34 PM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

SORRY! I just realized that Eeveemaster was waiting on me OTL don'thurtme. *Types Out Post*

Last edited by The_Original_Raitan; June 22nd, 2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Spelling :P
Old June 22nd, 2011, 05:03 PM
Skymin
the Knight

jajaja mostly everyone has posted so i can post again soon! i want to post before i go out, i want to get some exercise haha!

i have a feeling that since marisa is at the top of the boards, shes going to be a target to everyone. ergo, kerin is going to be a target for everyone. d:
Old June 22nd, 2011, 05:09 PM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
i have a feeling that since marisa is at the top of the boards, shes going to be a target to everyone. ergo, kerin is going to be a target for everyone. d:
I literally laughed out loud at that Skymin xD Although for most people in this it's sorta true
Old June 22nd, 2011, 05:17 PM
Skymin
the Knight

Aahh Eeveemaster went offline. D:

i might go for my exercise now, I might be back later!
Old June 23rd, 2011, 01:38 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Wont be able to post until Saturday. Talent Show was today, then I have a mani & pedi....Friday is our grad.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Skymin
the Knight

whoa whoa whoa okay! OKAY well im guessing thats MY sunday. i can hopefully wait that long ;~;

Sponsored Links