Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 3rd, 2011 (08:01 PM).
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Nature: Relaxed
Posted~! Xavier isn't insane, he just loathes noise. He can only stand it for so long before he does something rash like what he just did. d:
Old July 4th, 2011 (06:00 AM).
SV
It was justified

I'll post something soon, I promise!

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old July 4th, 2011 (06:06 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Nature: Quirky
I'm just gonna wait it out a little until Kerin can give a proper response d:
Old July 4th, 2011 (10:24 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Skymin@
Did you just recently become an Event Organizer? Congrats!

Anyways, Part 1 of Amilia's post is on the thread. However, due to my dsi's restricted character limit, i will continue on my visitor message inbox to avoid double posting. All of that will be editted into the original post within about....14hours.
Old July 5th, 2011 (12:12 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

Quote originally posted by Eeveemaster9:
Skymin@
Did you just recently become an Event Organizer? Congrats!
Haha yeah, thanks!!

I've still got nothing to post to so I'll wait it out some more. d:
Old July 5th, 2011 (02:34 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
I editted in my post so it's complete~! Might follow up with a Marisa and Pewita post next. Though, my library computer time is almost up...I'll type it in my VM and put them in the main thread tomorrow when I'm at a computer again.

BAKERY + COLD DRINKS TIME!
Old July 6th, 2011 (04:16 AM).
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
I apologize to everyone for the lack of posting, I have already had a previous discussion with Eevee as to what was happening. Basically everyone would post, I posted, and then whenever I've actually had time to check the forum no one had posted. As of the last week or two I've been caught up with more and more at work as well as my personal life.

I am truly sorry for the lack of posting and I am currently reading up on everyone's posts since my last one, I will be able to solidly sit down and write out the best post for everyone ever sometime after 10AM EST today. Again I am sorry and please don't beat me up!! 8D
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old July 7th, 2011 (01:31 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Kibbles@
D8 We (meaning atleast myself and that brown shoes in the corner) wouldn't beat you up! Anyways, i read your post, and i especially liked the final sentence! Early in the post, you accidentally went into first person, but otherwise, the post seems flawless. With this, I can post sometime today and Shizuka will get alot more attention.

Most Active Members(ish)
Supervegeta (This surprises me, since you're in several other rps and have your own. Heck, your posts are up to standard and i quote Raitan, when i say "I hate Ryuu with a passion")
Skymin (Another surprise. Kerin is the only one who actually strikes me as an honest, kind person. Oh irony that he's a vampire...)
*Goes braindead, too lazy to count posts*
I think its some sort of tie between SkyIsUmbreon, and Social Kibbles xD
Social Kibbles (Shizuka's really beginning to show promise, and with your most recent post, i have a better idea to how his brain works.)
SkyIsUmbreon (I`m not quite feeling Raike at the moment. He's the kind that can speak for an hour about himself, and you wouldn't know anything. It'll be interesting, watching him grow inside this world)
The_Original_Raitan (My bud! However, i will get out the Autowhip 3000 if you're not active by standard! xD Xavier is... Interesting, to say the least. However, his downfall in this situation, is lack of speech. Mr. Mime?)
CrossJHero (You haven't really posted due to real life issues, so i don't really have much of a feel for Kaito. You really need to get active, otherwise... *Gets out cannon*)

Pft, this is what boredom gives ya. Honestly, i wouldn't mind hearing about your opinions of me, and my characters xD I love feedback!
Old July 7th, 2011 (02:20 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

d: I think you can count posts using the search tool? <:

Yay. I'm in 3 rps at the moment. I was in 4, but it died APPARENTLY. this one is the most active, the other is a chapter based one with one post each by each member and my own, which hasn't started yet! d;
Old July 7th, 2011 (02:31 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Skymin@
Most active? Well, thats good, but i still get nervous when there are 5+ rps with newer post xD *Paranoid person* Anyways, did i ever tell you (Yes you have, Kels) that I LOVE- (Cherries) Marisa's post i'm working on?! *Murdered*
Old July 7th, 2011 (10:44 AM).
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

[QUOTE=Eeveemaster9;6732940]
The_Original_Raitan (My bud! However, i will get out the Autowhip 3000 if you're not active by standard! xD Xavier is... Interesting, to say the least. However, his downfall in this situation, is lack of speech. Mr. Mime?)

"However, i will get out the Autowhip 3000 if you're not active by standard! xD" - EeeveeMaster9 2011 (Inside Joke About The Autowhip 3000 xD)

I beg to differ about the whole 'interesting' thing per say. I don't think I've portrayed him well enough in this RP to put interest in people x'D. I think if I'm more active I'll be able to change that though 8D So YOU GUYS BETTER LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING ME!! xD

And yes, the lack of speech. He probably is going to talk more in this RP, but for him, the helicopter ride is a wee too loud xD. So now he's basically deaf at the moment, is irritated so he doesn't care of what's going on with Amelia, and will only talk if he knows everybody will shut up. Well, that's what ya get when you've lived alone your whole life d:
Old July 8th, 2011 (02:31 PM).
SV
It was justified

Thank you for your kind words Eeveemaster9. Wait, they were kind, right? I'll just say so to make myself feel better. :D

I must say, I do enjoy your posts as well. It's obvious you take a good amount of time in the development of your characters (especially Bernkastel, well at least me, others might have a different opinion), and make a great deal of effort in your RP. I hope you keep up the good work!

...On a side, note, and I did mention this before, I must be leaving, for two weeks, starting around July 14th or so. I hate to leave, especially when it seems the RP is kicking off and we'll begin the events soon...I will, in the meantime, think of a possible excuse for my (Ryuu's) long absence. Or perhaps request someone to bunny him, with a little guidance from me before I leave...

Old July 12th, 2011 (03:21 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

SuperVegeta@
Very kind words, sir~!

Thanks alot! And you guessed correct. I love portraying as Bernkastel, and she is one of the main characters in this rp. The others haven't made much of a splash, but i do hope to give them more activity in Chapter 3.

As for your absense, i'll PM you a good excuse for Ryuu to be missing. It'll be our secret~ ;D

Amelia's post is just on my profile! I have a little bit extra to add to hers, before doing Marisa's and Bern's. Just sit tight, and it should be finished in about... three hour? Gotta wait for my mom to go to work, before i can do any real writing xD But i promise you, it will get done!
Old July 13th, 2011 (08:49 AM).
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
LOVEDDDDDD THE NEW POSTS!! =D <3
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old July 13th, 2011 (03:26 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

*Laughs* Thanks, Kibbles x'DDD

I didn't realize how much i wrote for Amelia's post, until Skymin put it on the thread for me. Then i was like:

"OMG That's HUGE. I wrote that all with my dsi!"

then later i was like:

"LOL I have no life..." lD
Old July 14th, 2011 (02:47 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

lol NONE OF US HAVE LIVES! <:

well i finished my post!
Old July 14th, 2011 (03:37 AM).
SV
It was justified

I used to have a life, but I left it in my other pants. :D

Well, I'll be heading off soon. I don't think we'll be able to get to the part we agreed upon before I leave Eevee, so please proceed to bunny me from there. I should be back around August 1st, give or take a day.

I might be able to make one final post before I leave. If not, I bid you all adieu.

Old July 14th, 2011 (04:54 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

xDDD

Seems so, but that's alright~! Hopefully i'll be able to protray Ryuu to your liking xD

We'll miss you, Vegeta ;u;/ Lucky you. You'll probably be returning at all the juicy, epic stuff.

And congrats on finishing your rp!!
Old July 14th, 2011 (09:48 AM).
SV
It was justified

I'm sure you'll do fine. Just mention something about killing, and that will do it. But don't make him stupid. I don't want to get that impression of him, he's just a tad obsessed. He was from a noble family, after all...

Aww, man I already can't wait for it to start!

Thank you! I'm very proud of myself. :D

Old July 14th, 2011 (10:06 AM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

So, would it be safe to say that in a calm environment, he can think quite rationally about the situation he's in, but if his head is clouded in murder and blood, he no longer becomes rational at that stage?

Well, it's not an easy task! You deserve the congrats, dude.

I'm just doing a joint post with Skymin ouo/

Bern's being creepy with her moving tattoos and red eyes.

Paris is being a pouting, ego-powered celebrity in the corner.

Shiro is STILL on borderline passed out.

Fang is in deep concentration.

Marisa is being herself.

Nokoto is biting her tongue and not saying anything. Too worked up by the fact she is definitely going to die.

Fausto is unconscious.

Pewita is mentally laughing at Amelia's horror.

Amelia is just sitting there without verbal complaint.
Old July 14th, 2011 (10:18 AM).
SV
It was justified

Actually, I'd say it's more the other way around. When his adrenaline is pumping and he's excited, he can generally make more sounder decisions than when he is sitting calmly. I know, it's weird, but that just the way he is.

Old July 14th, 2011 (05:33 PM).
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

The opposite? Interesting. ouo

WOOOSH. Question time!

If Ryuu was chained to someone by a length of two meters by the wrist, and he couldn't purposely hurt them... Who would be the worst person to have beside him, and who would be the best? (Out of all the participants)

Random question is random. Oh! And explain why!
Old July 15th, 2011 (12:44 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

I don't know who, but if it was Kerin, the two would just fight the whole time. Strength is the only thing Kerin has going for him other than a crappy temper when someone makes fun of someone else (like not anyone. Just... like family and friends). He's unusually strong so the two would probably be matched since Demons have lots of strength too!

OK I'LL REPLY AS SOON AS I GET BACK FROM DINNER OK EEVEEMASTER? d: wait i might get enough time now!
Old July 15th, 2011 (02:34 AM).
SV
It was justified

Quote originally posted by Eeveemaster9:
The opposite? Interesting. ouo

WOOOSH. Question time!

If Ryuu was chained to someone by a length of two meters by the wrist, and he couldn't purposely hurt them... Who would be the worst person to have beside him, and who would be the best? (Out of all the participants)

Random question is random. Oh! And explain why!
Hmm...Interesting. The worst person to be beside him would usually be any of the humans, he hates them the most, except right now, he dislikes Kerin probably the most. LOL. No offense, Sky. The second worst would be any of the humans, besides Raike. He hates him as well, but at least he sees that he has guts, and isn't a scared child.

The best, would be someone from his own race, preferably Bernkastel or Xavier, he doesn't like Paris very much either.

In general, if he was paired up with someone like that, he'd prefer someone who was strong and able to carry their own weight, instead of someone who would just be a useless burden.

Old July 15th, 2011 (03:29 AM).
Skymin
part time demon hunter

That's cool, Kerin doesn't really like Ryuu either at the moment, but he probably hates Natruo the most, followed by Shiro and then Ryuu. Haha, imagined if the two teamed up! I mean the only reason they would would be for a common goal but I suspect that though Kerin might go with it, Ryuu wouldn't d:

ANYWAYS THE TWO DON'T GET ALONG! I seriously cannot imagine what the two would do in a fight. Ryuu has his wings but I suspect kerin would be a tad more nimble! The two both have their advantages!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links