The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 15th, 2011, 03:36 AM
SV
Moshi Moshi?

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skymin View Post
That's cool, Kerin doesn't really like Ryuu either at the moment, but he probably hates Natruo the most, followed by Shiro and then Ryuu. Haha, imagined if the two teamed up! I mean the only reason they would would be for a common goal but I suspect that though Kerin might go with it, Ryuu wouldn't d:

ANYWAYS THE TWO DON'T GET ALONG! I seriously cannot imagine what the two would do in a fight. Ryuu has his wings but I suspect kerin would be a tad more nimble! The two both have their advantages!
I didn't know I had wings...all this time, lol!

Wait, do all demons have wings? Is that it? I had the impression that Ryuu didn't have any. I always pictured him more as an on-the-ground fighter. Does he HAVE to have wings? If he does, I'll accept it, but if he doesn't have to, I'd prefer him without them.

Well, I think I'm heading off now. See ya guys!

Moshi Moshi
Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old July 15th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Skymin
the knight

Nature: Quirky
I thought they did since Bernkastel "flew up"... Didn't she? D; I've always prefered my demons like Rin Okumura <3 <:

See you! :D

GOODBYE MY FRIENDS ILL MISS YOU :'( / being human finale
my art blogi'll draw your character for $5!tumblr
Moderator of the Roleplay Corner / Atlantis Awakening / Paired with firelordyago
Old July 15th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
*Nervous laugh*

Angels and demons have wings. I planned for vampires to also have wings, but i scrapped the idea xD

So, Ryuu was born with wings, but perhaps in that one epic fight, they were ripped off? Demons aren't the best flyers, either.

Bern's wings are feathery like an angels. They are the darkest black possible.

Paris' wings are leather like most demon wings. Purple, but she sparkled them up xD

Amelia's wings...White.

Pewita's are like... A light blue at the bone right to the secondary feathers, and then they're a dark navy.
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Skymin
the knight

Do demons have tails? Or horns? Rin okumura is my profile picture and avatar, he has pointed ears, fangs, a tail and blue fire! :)

Aaahhh yes. d:

Moderator of the Roleplay Corner / Atlantis Awakening / Paired with firelordyago
Old July 15th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
No tails, no ears. All species are humanoid, except in angels and demons, where they have wings. Vampires have fangs, and their eye-color can change from their original, to red when they lust for blood. Although, some vampires originally have red eyes; like Shiro.
Old July 15th, 2011, 08:17 PM
Skymin
the knight

Oh I see! d: Kerin's eyes are dark, like a dark brown. Almost blackish. That's his natural colour. He wouldn't want them red since he doesn't like to show he's a vampire. Keeps his mouth relatively closed while talking and doesn't bare them, though sometimes he can't help himself. He dorsn't like feeding in public. Are there other features that vampires have I need to know about?

Old July 15th, 2011, 09:19 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Well, vampires tend to have big, manga-like eyes. Angel eyes are more hazy, and the eyelids are curved down. Like a quarter circle. Eyelashes are more defined, as well.

Demons tend to have eyes that are like squished circles. Think japanese, only the eyelids are further apart to show more of the eye. This gives them a no-soul feel.

Human eyes vary, because there are different cultures mashed together. Practically anything goes.

Eyecolor wise, vampires eyes tend to be onyx, cranberry red, or gold.

Angel eyes are blue, light brown, violet, or pink.

Demon eyes vary, but most are shades of greens, browns, greys, navy...Flecks of yellow, white, or red are signs of other genes. Say, your great-grandmother was an angel. Then you'll have flecks of a different color in your eyes.

Humans can go crazy, but the most common colors are brown and blue.
Old July 19th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Chapter 3 - A Fesitivity Worth Dying For

Summary:
You may have had a blast on the helicopter, and perhaps a word with the man planning your demise, but this doesn't prepare you for what's beyond. These few days prior to the games, are made just for training and relaxation. If you can even sleep, that is. If you have your eyes set on surviving this thing, you may find it to be in your best interest to the demon witch, Bernkastel. She, among others, knows what's going on.

What's Happening:
*You will be exiting the helicopter, right into the training district just outside the God's District
*For the next few days, you will be hidden away from cameras and interviews, to train. However, you may skip individual training if you wish

Angels:
Your building is on the northern side of the training center.

Demons:
Southern.

Vampires:
Eastern.

Humans:
Western.

*This chapter focuses on individual character abilities, alliances, and enemies.

Order of First Post By Eeveemaster:
Demon District - Bernkastel
Angel District - Amelia
Vampire District - Marisa
Human District - Fausto

Once the corrosponding district post is up, feel free to post yourself.
Old July 19th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Skymin
the knight

YAYAYAYA NEXT CHAPTER! cannot wait for marisa. what will she do with kerin i wonder. d:

Old July 20th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Social Kibbles
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Social Kibbles
OMG I'M SO SORRY EVERYONE! I had written up a post the other day saying I didn't think I was going to be able to post till Tuesday or Wednesday but apparently it never posted! So again I apologize for seemingly vanishing from existence. I've come to the conclusion that where I only have two days off from work a week that Tuesday/Wednesday will be the days I will definitely be posting..it will only happen on other days if my time constraints allow it.

Nevertheless @Eevee I posted my response to Amelia's Chapter 3 post (the one on your VMs) on my on VMs wall so please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think of it. I can certainly extend it if need be, but I feel like its a decent introduction into the new area. LET ME KNOW! Oh btw..also if the posts don't get up soon I may not actually get to revise and physically post my Chp3. If that becomes the case I trust your judgement to take what I've already posted and edit and post it yourself to continue the RP along.

Yesterday marked 11 months into my relationship so tonight is date night with the significant other so I eventually will be leaving for the day. Need to go see the new Harry Potter! I'm scared, probably will cry. ALRIGHT! Enough rambling from me haha..thanks everyone! LOVE all the posts so far, also btw!! =P
A Journey will bring about companionship, enemies and tragedy to say the least. Yet, even so, these adventures allow a person to live life to the fullest. So just always remember, start a journey you intend to live.[/CENTER]
Old July 20th, 2011, 04:50 AM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

DOESTHATMEANYOULOVEMINE?!-- *Shot* xD; I saw the new Harry Potter two days ago~! You should see it, dude!
Old July 20th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Kibbles@

Raitan was a darling for me, and posted ALL of the district posts up for me! So, you can post your Chapter 3, now~!
Old July 20th, 2011, 06:00 AM
Skymin
the knight

i saw it last week! d:

EXCELLENT I'M GOING TO GO READ NOW!!

Old July 21st, 2011, 08:47 PM
Mira
restless spirit

Nature: Impish
If I may, I would love to join ^.^

Name: Umi Tohru

Species: Demon

Appearance: Umi can be easily described as a slight wisp of a thing. She stands at a mere 5’2” in height with a tiny waist to match. While her body does have a distinctive feminine shape, it’s nothing that would be seen as at all impressive. Her hair is a very light blond color with a gentle wave that reaches halfway down her back, though is typically tucked back in a large silver pin with a blue butterfly on it. Her skin is rather pale, though not to such an extent that would be seen as unnatural. When excited or happy, her cheeks take on a deep rosy flush that makes her look very vibrant and alive. Her face is rather distinctive: heart-shaped with high cheek bones and a little nose that gently points up. Her eyes tip upward at their outer edges, possessing a swirling mixture of sea green and silver. Her teeth are white and perfectly straight, though her canines are slightly more exaggerated than those of most people. Most refer to her as cute little girl.

Her attire is a bit unorthodox for the circumstances she is in. While she is wearing a pair of heavy-duty sneakers that would seem appropriate enough, her pale blue sundress says otherwise. She wears a thin white T-shirt underneath as well as a pair of dark-wash jeans in order to compensate for the rather skimpy garment, but her outfit still doesn’t look to be very practical. Her backpack is black and very large, seemingly much too big for a person of Umi’s height and apparent weight to carry. She carries it with ease, however, and it holds not only helpful survival equipment, but also a white zip-up sweatshirt for her to wear when it gets too chilly. In the way of jewelry, the only thing that Umi wears is a teardrop shaped pendant of pale blue stone on a thin silver chain around her neck.

Personality: Umi has an incredibly sweet and charming disposition. She is very engaging and attentive in conversation, but she comes off as a bit of a ditz at times. She is very open with information or tips she thinks would be helpful to others and is very eager to do what she can to please. She’s a bit of a klutz and is easily embarrassed, profusely apologizing with a red face whenever she accidentally knocks into someone or says something silly. Most of the time she recovers quickly from such events and returns to her cheery self almost immediately afterwards. Almost everyone she encounters finds that she is an amiable person who is a pleasure to have around.

Umi is cunning. She is incredibly resourceful and will do whatever she needs to in order to get whatever is useful, necessary or desirable to her. Though she typically seems to be in a daze or slow to understand, her mind is always moving very quickly to evaluate whatever current situation she is in and how she can manipulate it to her current and future advantage. Survival techniques are no stranger to her and she is easily able to live in situations where she has access to seemingly minimal resources. Her techniques are very underhanded, but she uses them because they work. She is willing to do whatever it takes to come out on top and her philosophy is that the less emotional investment she places in any person she comes in contact with the better.

Element: Water

RP Sample: I haven’t RPed much lately, so this is from The Uprising: Liberating the Katsu Region (the RP that I currently own).
Isabel sat to the side of the area she had instructed all of the Uprising members to congregate at, staring down at an oddly-shaped chip of rock as if it actually mattered. Her thoughts, however, were far away: three years in the past and many miles north. Her fingers grazed lightly across the lumps sewn into her sleeve. One, two, three, four, five… One, two, three, four, five…

The large, comforting eyes of Fay, her Espeon, filled her mind's eye. No matter how much stress Isabel had been dealing with, that Pokemon would always be there to calm her down again. Suddenly, her mind was filled with something different. There was the familiar coat of purple fur, though now punctured in several places and matted with a deep scarlet. The eyes stared vacantly up at Isabel, having been fixed on her as the last trickle of life flowed out of them.

Isabel closed her eyes, snapping them open once more when she saw that doing so only made it worse. She noticed that her breathing had grown ragged and shallow. She took a shaky breath and forced herself to relax, looking over at the duffel bag beside her as she returned to her thoughts. So much had been lost already to PXS. Fay had died trying to protect her, her brother had run away to join their ranks in order to keep his Pokemon, and David…

"Something wrong?"

Isabel visibly jolted at the sudden voice. She managed to keep her eyes fixed firmly down, aware that her face was growing hot after she realized that her eyes had begun to line with moisture. Her lips struggled to form words, though her mind offered nothing coherent to supply them with.

"Chris!!" a loud, obnoxiously bright voice shouted from several feet away.

Audrey, who had apparently thought it was a good idea to continue crouching behind a bush that was much too small to conceal her, sprung out into the open. She skipped/ran toward Chris, though promptly tripped and went sprawling into the dirt, lightup sneakers still flashing.

The shadow of tears disappeared from Isabel's eyes in a single blink.

"No, I'm fine," Isabel said in an artificially clear voice that sounded a little strained even to herself. "Just… tired…"

Isabel looked up, but didn't meet his eyes. If she attempted to do so, there was a good chance that she would lose the feeble composure she had managed to create.

I can't lose him, too… she thought to herself. I couldn't live with myself if he…

That was why she had to be strong. There was no room for error or weakness, and any seed of either had to be promptly unearthed and burned. She had to protect what was left that mattered to her, which also meant freeing the region.

Isabel sighed and looked over at Audrey, who was still lying facedown on the ground. She debated the wisdom of getting up to help the girl to her feet, but figured that it would do everyone a little good to have another moment of peace.

Old July 21st, 2011, 09:44 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Mira@

Rather surprised that I found myself looking at a new sign up sheet for this rp! Caught me off guard, because I thought I had weeded out all the people with interest in this thing;; You proved me wrong!

In concerns to your characters profile, I could say it's flawless. For future references, I would consider smoothing the topic change a little better. You could have increased the length and flow, but I'm also glad it was straight to the point.

The only thing that's making me lop-sided on accepting, iss that she is a demon. Since you did not mention wings in the profile, I was wondering if you would mind switching to the Human District? If I could get you on there, it would greatly inhance my motivation! xD;;

So, it will be pending for now. Immediate acceptance if she becomes a human. If you are unwilling to change her species, I also have no problem with that. Just PM me and we'll figure something out~!

Paris: Nooo don't kill me off!
Me: I'll kill you off.

Bern: ....I can't die...
Me: Quite right.

Jin: FCVNJYYINFI *Rampages*
Me: I can kill you, most likely.
Fausto: She can take my place... *Suicides*
Me: Hm. I like playing depressive people... You'll stay *Revives*

Nokoto: NOOO OTL 'Crap. I don't have an ally'
Me: It won't matter if you're dead~ *Wink*

~~~~~~~~~~

I'll post Amelia and Bern's posts in the morning. I'm pooped.

Fun Fact: I watch the Alice In Wonderland (Live Action) credits five times before writing more than one post. It refreshes my 'creative mood'.
Old July 21st, 2011, 09:52 PM
The_Original_Raitan
West Side

Me: OMO DON'TKILLPARIS. NUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH.

Xavier: ......*Ducktapes My Mouth* ..........Too loud.....Kill Mrs. 'Im gonna win the games!! 8D'........If not....Can you kill me off? I don't think my mind can handle all these people......

Me: MPBHRUG THG ITHKDIJHK!!

Last edited by The_Original_Raitan; July 21st, 2011 at 10:00 PM.
Old July 21st, 2011, 09:57 PM
Skymin
the knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira View Post
If I may, I would love to join ^.^
Name: Umi Tohru
AAHH! MIRA, HELLO! d: Glad to see you joining!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveemaster9 View Post
Fun Fact: I watch the Alice In Wonderland (Live Action) credits five times before writing more than one post. It refreshes my 'creative mood'.
How does this work? D:

Old July 22nd, 2011, 02:10 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Skymin@

What do you mean, how does it work? x,D

I like seeing the flowers and the mushrooms blooming and stuff. Very pretty... And don't get me started on the music! Raitan can probably tell you how many times i've watched the movie this week x'D

Raitan@
Xavier, you're not gonna die. *Puts veil around him that allows him NOT to die until the games begin* ... *Sticks out tongue*

I made a compromise with Mira, and if all goes as planned, we will be seeing her again soon ;D Bwahahahah *Chokes*
Old July 22nd, 2011, 02:52 AM
Skymin
the knight

Quote:
Skymin@

What do you mean, how does it work? x,D

I like seeing the flowers and the mushrooms blooming and stuff. Very pretty... And don't get me started on the music! Raitan can probably tell you how many times i've watched the movie this week x'D
Ah! I will search on youtube that credit roll! I have seen the movie, I LOVED the dress designs.

Old July 22nd, 2011, 06:14 AM
Mira
restless spirit

Skymin: It looks like I'm stalking you into a different RP, too @~@ And I almost joined yours as well... Bahaha, you'd get sick of me really quickly x3

Eeveemaster: Wait, so am I joining soon or am I waiting a bit? <.> *easily confused*

Old July 22nd, 2011, 07:00 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Mira@
Stop stalking Skymin for his awesomeness x'D

Wait a bit~ I'll PM you when you can begin~ I'm thinking maybe.... Tuesday?
Old July 22nd, 2011, 07:04 AM
Skymin
the knight

Quote:
Mira@
Stop stalking Skymin for his awesomeness x'D
Skymin is actually a girl. :x BUT YES INDEEDY, I AM QUITE AWESOME.

MIRA I COULD NEVER BE SICK OF YOU. You should join my roleplay! Though i have one in planning that is, in my opinion, way, WAY more interesting. <:

Old July 22nd, 2011, 07:09 AM
Mira
restless spirit

Skymin: I was confused for a minute about your gender @~@
But yeah, I think I'll just wait for your next one, then x3 I don't want to overwhelm myself too much at once, anyway (plus I hate making SUs ^.^').

I think Umi will make an interesting addition to the cast >:3 She's the only female among the RPers, isn't she? O.o'

Old July 22nd, 2011, 10:32 AM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Mira@
Pft, and you say you're easily confused x///D

Hmm... I suppose that's correct!

Male characters:
Kibbles = Shizuka
Umbreon = Raike
Vegeta = Ryuu
Cross = Kaito
Raitan = Xavier
Skymin = Kerin
Myself = Natruo
= Fausto
= Fang
= Venius Cloud

Female Characters:
Mira = Umi
Myself = Bernkastel
= Marisa
= Amelia
= Nokoto
= Paris
= Shiro
= Presia
= Pewita
= Jin

I DID miss someone. Ironic how it's the character i've been roleplaying with Marisa for the past... How many days?

Last edited by Eeveemaster9; July 23rd, 2011 at 07:50 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2011, 08:02 PM
SkyisUmbreon
That was a nice distraction.

Nature: Bold
Hmm... Raike has no ally's I believe I must change that. Also, are any of you people feeling the same heatwave im getting? DX
Everyone has their own little internal world - a secret garden only they can enter. Each world follows its own internal logic - individuality. And the logic of one world means nothing in another. Understanding other people isn't hard.....It's Impossible. -Yoshiya Kiryu

Last edited by SkyisUmbreon; July 22nd, 2011 at 08:17 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links