Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page D.N.A [OOC Thread]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old April 20th, 2011 (07:27 PM). Edited May 7th, 2011 by Fearless Love.
I deserve the best <3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Fearless Love
There are no more open spaces!!!

D.N.A

PG- 16 - (Possible Violence, Language, Blood, and Romance)

Plot:
Something dangerous is spreading through the Pokemon world. Something that is poisoning the Pokemon, or more specifically, the Eevee's. These Pokemon are dying rapidly due to this 'disease' and in an attempt to understand what this 'disease' is, Professors have taken pieces of the Eevee's and the Eevee's evolutions DNA. For years, they study this DNA, the signs of the disease, and these Pokemon individually. Though after these years pass by, they have yet to find a cure, and the species of Eevee and its evolution dies out, leaving the world distraught.

Now, years later, the 'disease' has come back, this time targeting a different species, Pikachu. The Professors know they cannot allow history to repeat itself, and decide to use the DNA they'd taken to their advantage. They've gathered 8 children, some who volunteered, some who were given to them, and some who were even children of the Professors, and injected them with the corrupt DNA. The Professors now have one year to figure out a cure for the 'disease' or the humans who were injected will die from it as well.

For six months, the Professors worked to solve the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]puzzle[/COLOR][/COLOR] that was the disease, but suddenly, the kids notice that they don't recognize any of the current Professors. These new Professors have started forcing the kids to fight one another, in an arena, with a crowd, and have put collars around their neck, keeping them in check. Actually, an evil team by the name of Team Dew has taken over the lab, due to how rare these children are. Because of this, the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]research[/COLOR][/COLOR] to heal them has stopped.

These 8 know that if they want to survive past the next six months, they need to find the cure themselves, and to do that, they need to escape their cages, and find the main lab that contains all of the primary research. They also know the lab is heavily guarded, and to escape and save their lives, they need to make a plan and work together, or they'll never all make it out alive.

You:
You are one of the 8 kids injected with the Pokemon DNA. You are constantly being pit against the others, and you are all physically tired. You're job is to make allies with the other kids, and come up with an escape plan. You are to find a way to cure this 'disease' in your blood, and save all of you, along with the Pikachu outside. Through-out your planning, you will still be forced to fight the others, and as time progresses, so does Team Dew's expectations of the battle. You know you need to escape before one of you, or all of you, is either killed by the disease or each other.

Rules:
1) No Godmodding!
2) All [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]PC[/COLOR][/COLOR] Rules Apply!
3) You may curse if you must, I'd prefer to keep it to a minimum!
4) If you know me, you know Romances are allowed, but its PG-16 and to quote the rules it says "Minor sexual themes are permitted in RPs with a rating of PG-16 or higher, but not "the act" itself."
And that is what is said on the subject of romance, if you can, just keep it to kissing, kay?
5) 1 paragraph minimum for a post
6) Read all posts before you post your own, just in case.
7) Be active, try to post at least once every 3 days, and if you have a problem with that, contact me, and I'll see what I can do.
8) Have fun!! It's no good to be in a RP that you don't have fun in.

Pokemon D.N.A Choices:

Eevee (Normal) - XxSweetDreamsxX - Eva Ellen Simones

Vaporeon (Water) - ElGenie - Blake Olsen

Jolteon (Electric)- Fearless Love- Annabeth "Jolt" Simon

Espeon (Psychic) -KoboraX- Kobora King

Flareon (Fire)- Zamorak - Odessa Stocks

Umbreon (Dark) - DarkAngel91 - Angel Holly Rosemary

Glaceon (Ice)- Miley810 - Aqua Ray Justice

Leafeon (Grass) - Godzil - Moe Logroc

(Whichever Pokemon you are mixed with, you also get control of their powers, their element.)

Please post all OOC things here!!
My Taylor Swift Obsessed Little Brother:
Diamond1304
My new, RPing, little brother:
Blaziken15
My Adorable Little Brother:
Aura Rift
My Little Step-Brother (who beat me in a Poke War)
-DeepImpact-
My amazing, lovable, little bro!:
Xilfer123 - DOTTIE!
My Partner in Crime: Kystallyn
My cousin: miley810
Old April 21st, 2011 (04:42 AM).
Looking for a Fletchling for OR

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkAngel91
Yay!!! OOC thread! Oh and to Supervegeta, I took Umbreon, sorry. Umbreon is one of my favs. I can play dark types really well.

White FC: None cause my little cuz lost my game.
Black FC: 4857 - 4107 - 6890
PC Family:
My PC Sister: Miley810

Pairs: None.

Celebrate PCX with a good old-fashioned Egg Swap! Join now!
Old May 7th, 2011 (05:51 AM).
From the shadows~

Nature: Quiet
I think you should change the Eevee slot... ;

Sry superveg...I didn't know you wanted eevee >:

Old June 10th, 2011 (02:36 PM).
Yes you are! Hi kitty!

Nature: Modest
Okay, OOC is vastly underused. I had to go to Page 2 to find it. On that note, anyone still posting? It seems like DarkAngel and I are the only ones left, and she just asked me to bunny her for a few days. Which means I'd have to do multiple posts in a row, and I'm pretty sure you can't do that!

http://s13.zetaboards.com/Land_of_Equestria/index/
Old June 10th, 2011 (03:02 PM).
From the shadows~

Nature: Quiet
Meh, I was trying to involve other people by un-locking the cages for everyone, but no one replied so... :/

And then the only action I saw was you and Angel talking to each other so I just dropped out.

This RP is kindoff...dead.

Old June 10th, 2011 (03:56 PM).
Not a Stizh

Nature: Relaxed
I have finals, plus, I'm doing some research on something important, so I havn't posted in a while.

Wonderlocke Challenge - Omega Ruby 2/8
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links