The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old May 3rd, 2011, 03:44 AM
PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott
Green~

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here
The title says it all. Here is a link to the RP/IC thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=251220

This is where all Sign-Ups and Out of Character chat go. I will hold the voting here for the setting of the RP as soon as the required members have signed up.

The Story

Spoiler:
It's been thirteen years since 2011--2024--and things haven't changed much, anywhere. Technology has made it, literally, nowhere. Electronics followed this example. And, humans, being the privileged and spoiled race that we are, were extremely frustrated. "Thirteen years is enough, damnit!" were the exact words that started the riots. Of course, the techno-lag wasn't the reason for this. It was the perfect cover for a group of villains, The Weavers, to spread their cause and overthrow the government. Their goal has been a long-winded one, and started back at the time of the legends of King Arthur.

There was a small group of people back then, called, also, The Weavers. They believed that Angels existed, yes; back then they were known by these people as the Seraphim. But also Demons, creatures from Hell, with snow-white, masklike faces and torn, batlike wings. Of course, they hid these distinctive features by creating an illusory Seraph-like appearance--though they were still deathly pale with always ash-grey robes. Then there was the most distinctive feature of this old religion--the existence of Drachii, the basis of dragons and all creatures like them. Although, they were not believed to be dragons always--no, they could take on either a human-like or Seraph-like appearance also. Some of their believers said they were half-reptile, half-divine. Others said their secondary half was human. But all believed in one thing about them--that they could grant wishes. This, of course, was not true.

They were hunted. All of them. The Seraphim, as the Weavers believe, came then, down to earth from the holy heights of Heaven. They are said to have commanded the the humans to stop hunting the Drachii, as they were, in fact, half-reptile, but then they were a quarter human and a quarter divine. They brought them all together. All except the Demons. They were to not be reproduced in any form, as they and their originals would wreak havoc across all of mankind's walks. And so they left. But the Demons had other plans. They tempted the humans, hid among them, sparked the unholy fire in the pit of their hearts. They started the search again, and this time they had taken all but a few tens of families from each clan of Drachii. And it is said that one pregnant Drachius from each clan lost her baby, and then the babies were combined in the highest heights of Heaven to create the Page of the Dragons, as they called it--the Silver Drachius, as it--or she--was called by the Weavers. She was sent to earth, was raised by each of the clans, and then, when she was thirteen, she had to make the decision to either save the Drachii or join the Demons and humans.

She made the wrong choice. She joined the Demons, slaying what remained of each of the clans--all except one family from each. The Seraphim had preserved one family from each clan in Heaven, just in case this were to happen. After the Demons left, unknowing of the Seraphim's deeds, and after the Silver Drachius died, the Seraphim sent the Drachii down to the earth. They were kept in secret, and the Weavers were dispersed, never too be heard of again, or, at least until now...

The Seraphim have created a new Silver Drachius out of the ashes of the old one, and he is now nearing the age of thirteen. He is wise beyong his years and have all powers of all Drachii. He still is battling with himself, and he doesn't even know what he is or what he can do yet. The Seraphim, Demons and Humans are all fighting, and even some of the Drachii.

Basic Plot and Player Jobs

So, you are either a Drachius, an Angel (called a Seraph, if you wish), Demon, or Human. It's a modern-day environment and you're either with, against, or don't care about the conflict going on around you. You'll have to chose a faction which corresponds to the legends--Humans, Drachii, and Seraphim are against, while other Humans and Demons are with. Humans or Drachii can be neutral, but Seraphim (angels) are always against and Demons are always with. The setting will be voted upon by VM to me; Los Angeles, California; Tokyo, Japan; Paris, France; London, England. Of course, your character can still be from wherever you want, and we will be speaking as if we know the country's native language. The Weavers are consisted of a small number of Demons and a large number of Humans, and they are at the center of the revolt. So, yeah.

Drachii:

Spoiler:
A Drachius's job is to stay hidden until called upon or, if you think you are a normal human--the Drachii eventually wandered into human life; family meant nothing to them, for they wandered off when they were born and eventually were led back to another Drachius of the same clan, and therefor they could inbreed and have perfectly normal children--try to fight the revolt or, yet again, just sit there, not knowing who you are. After all, they do have divine blood. But, anyway, you're either against--or don't care about--the revolt. I will talk to you explaining when you will and need to change into your draconian forms. There are six clans, not including the Silver Drachius;

The Earthborn (Power over the Earth and Rocks. Also Ghosts)
One Spot: Open

The Verdant (Power over Plants and Light. Wandering, harmless Spirits are welcomed and controlled by them)
One Spot: Open

The Aqua (Power over Water, Ice and the Cold)
One Spot: Reserved for FlurryTheGlaceon

The Pyro (Power over Fire, Magma and Heat)
One Spot: Taken by CrossJHero as Alex "Leo" Thompson

The Lightning (Power over Electricity. Especially fast)
One Spot: Taken by Raikiri as Lyle Dunne Murphy

The Aero (Power over the Air. Especially nimble)
One Spot: Taken by Aura Rift as Axel Romulus Skane

Humans:

Spoiler:
Simple, pretty little jobs; with, against or don't care about the revolt. You must help fight the revolt, fight with the revolt, or just sit there and watch the world fall apart before your eyes. The latter must do something to help someone at one point, though.
Spot One:
Spoiler:
Taken by Zamorak as Marcus Cross

Spot Two: Open

Spot Three: Open

Angel/Seraph:

Spoiler:
You are fighting against the revolt. You will also, at one point, call the Drachii together, after conferring with Him and thinking that the Page needed guidance. There is only one spot open, and I am looking for an exceptional Sign-Up for this position, as you will control many NPC's and be the only of your kind.
Spoiler:

Spot: Taken by Conjurer as Rachel Crux DeSotavento

Demon:

Spoiler:
You will be the head of the Demons, the right-hand man of the unspeakable himself. You are to fight the government and the Angel, wayward Humans and Drachii. You will hunt down the Drachii, one by one, in the beginning. As with the Angel/Seraph, I am looking for an exceptional Sign-Up for this position, as you will control many NPC's and be the highest Demon.
Spoiler:

Spot: Taken by Miss Doronjo as
Spoiler:
Micaiah (Michelle) Soph Aur

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: A little obvious. Don't be ridiculous.
Age: Preferably 12-19. It's no limit, but again, don't be ridiculous. Not required for the Seraph or Demon.
Personality: At least 1 big, juicy paragraph and one small one, or 2 if you want me to know more about your character. At least 2 for the Seraph and Demon.
Appearance: Same as Personality. Drachii will describe wings and draconian appearance.
History: You can keep it brief; no one likes these. Seraph and Demon can do what they wish with this as well.
RP Sample: If you think you need it, although it is recommended.

We'll start as soon as there is one Human, four Drachii, and the Seraph and Demon. I will act as the game master in the RP, and control important NPC's and another surprise NPC...you know who it is.

Notes: The spoilers are acting up, so meh. Move all SU's here when it's up and all finished and accepted SU's will go to the IC thread.
I know I've done a LOT here, and I know I'm requiring a lot of you guys. I'll appreciate patience and understanding and politeness; I have the stress of school.

The saying "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade" means to make the best of what you have; but what if you don't enjoy lemonade?

The only way to achieve true bliss is to die; if moms knew this, we'd be short 50% of the female population.

If two electric trains are running on two different planes of reality, and those two planes merge, how would one find out about the other before the crash?

And, in closing, if one squabbles with a true fool, after a while, he will begin to question who the real fool is.

Last edited by PartiallyInsaneWhimsicott; June 8th, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
Old May 4th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Darkfox1525
God in the arts of Darkness

Nature: Relaxed
For some reason when i read this, I thought of Shin Megami Tensei, Devil Survivor.
Old May 4th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Nature: Docile
I will play this, reserve me a spot as The Aero Drachii, I will have my SU up as soon as possible

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*
Old May 4th, 2011, 12:04 PM
CrossJHero
Kiriya White......

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to CrossJHero Send a message via Skype™ to CrossJHero
Reserve me pyro please, have exams, will be able to write bio on Saturday.

RP's That I'm In:

Pokemon Black and White: Kyle 'Lance' Burke
Full Metal Alchemist: Divergent : Alan Mitchell
As The Clock Strikes Thirteen: Alex 'Leo' Thompson
Melonymon's Assistants Birthing Breezomon: Alexander 'Atair' Ola-Martins
The Flock: Lawrence 'Lance' Black
Pokemon Perfect Being Delta: Tommy Sanders
Years of Lies: Kaito 'Rai' Hirosaki
Trackers: Avatar Operation : Thomas 'Sonar' Kiranos
Ye' Pokebeasts Journeye' : Wayne 'Slash' Ronam
Swing High, Swing Low : Ariel Hernandez
Seven Deadly Sins: Markus Markov
Guardians: Scott 'Axis Lambert
RP's That I Have Applied For (AKA Pending):

Old May 7th, 2011, 03:46 AM
Green~

Alright, Aura Rift RESERVED for Aero Drachius, and CroosJHero RESERVED for the Pyro Drachius.

I'll be awaiting your SU's, and you have three days as of now to complete them.

The saying "if life gives you lemons, make lemonade" means to make the best of what you have; but what if you don't enjoy lemonade?

The only way to achieve true bliss is to die; if moms knew this, we'd be short 50% of the female population.

If two electric trains are running on two different planes of reality, and those two planes merge, how would one find out about the other before the crash?

And, in closing, if one squabbles with a true fool, after a while, he will begin to question who the real fool is.
Old May 7th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

Name: Axel Romulus Skane

Personality: Axel is incredibly shy yet incredibly smart and prefers to stay as far away as possible from most people in general, however he especially dislikes being around people his own age feeling more comfortable around adults, as such he has a very advanced sense of maturity but at the same time in his earlier years he didnt get the chance to act like a kid. Hes always felt he was different to everybody else, like he was special that something about him was different, in school he was the scorn of his classmates who were jealous of his acute nimbleness and refined intelegence and maturity. He was bullied alot which made him scare quite easily.

He loves his parents more than anyone else in the world and would put his life on the line for them if necessary, so that would lead us to believe that if Axel cares for you he will break his calm demeanor to defend you.

Appearence: In human form Axel has spiky black hair his eyes are aqua blue, his nose is smallish and an average shape, his ears are slightly smaller than average and his mouth is of average size with thin lips, he is of average height,

He wears a short sleaved black shirt with a long sleeved black jacket over it the jacket also has a green hexagonical patern in the bottom right corner near the zip, he wears black trousers with a similar patern at the bottom of the right leg, he also wears green fingerless gloves with black fingers.

In Drachii form his body is covered in aqua blue scales, he has leathery bat wings of the same color that stretch to roughly his own height, he has a short draconian snout, with whiskers similar to those of an Aisan Lungs (Asian Lung is a type of Dragon, look it up)

History: When he was young as a precaution when it was heard of the plans to rebirth the Silver Drachius, the Drachii decided to send a child away to continue the Drachii legacy, should the Silver Drachius side with the demons, and wipe them out of existence, the child was given to a human couple, from Ireland, Dierdre and Jason Mac Sweeney, until the time the Drachii could come and take him to the secure location they had planned... The Child in question was Axel, brought up as Joshua Mac Sweeney, his entire life, from the Age of 1 completely unaware of his true identity... It has been 12 years since that day and now the Silver Drachius is nearing his 13th birthday as Axel nears his 14th, and as such the Drachii of his true family have set off to take Axel back away from his adoptive parents and to the place where they had planned.....Axels life was about to change forever.

R.P. Sample:

(This is from another RP I do called Darkness Reigns)
He had done it. He knew he shouldn't have. He knew it was a bad idea. He knew it would break his Mothers heart, but, he did it anyway, Joshua (or Josh to his friends) had run away from home intent on finding his fathers killer.
Back home he had visited the police station and asked officer Roland if they knew anything about who the man was so he told him what little he knew, apparently his name was Ryan Parker and he lived somewhere in New York City. New York however proved to be much bigger than he expected and compared to the tiny village where he grew up it was like walking through a massive sprawling maze, alone and with barely enough money to rent some sleezy hotel for the night and order a small meal from a takeout.

After a long unsuccesful day of searching and asking around, Josh was exhausted, it wasn't very late in the day but still he decided to find a hotel to stay the night. After getting directions he was pointed in the direction of two hotels. He was about to head towards the one that was closest but something, he didnt know what was telling him to go to the other one instead, Josh was in no way willing to argue with his instincts so he headed off in the direction of the other hotel.

Twenty minutes later he arrived (though on his way there he saw a boy jump into a manhole, for whatever reason he didnt know) he didn't bother looking at the hotels name, he honestly wasn't bothered as long as he slept. Once he had chequed in he took the elevator to his room and he was about to enter when he realised he was standing in front of the wrong door, as he heard numerous voices coming from inside talking about, food? They were discusing what to have to eat "Well we've got pizza places that deliver, I like Papa Johns, Chicken Alfrato with cheese dip............and thin crust meat lovers pizza..........ummmmmm they'res...... "
"Wait a minute what am I doing eavesdropping on complete strangers!" Josh taught. "Well whatever none of my buissness". Although it had reminded him that he was hungry, so he headed into his room which was nextdoor, dropped of his suitcase and was about to leave when he saw a menu on his bed, "ooooooo" he said aloud. "Room sevice."

While eating his food he had time to think, and regret what he had done. What in the world was he thinking!? He barely had enough money to spend the night in the hotel and so after tonight he would be staying on the streets!
There was only one thing he could do, he had to call his Mom she would kill him for this but it was the only way. He didnt have a cell, so he searched his room for a phone only to find that there wasn't a single one.
Ding! Josh had an idea there were quite alot of people next door, surely one of them had a phone, he was sure that if he just explained his situation that they would let him use it.

So he left his room and walked around to the next door down and knocked. (Clunk) (Clunk) "Hello is anybody there?" He asked trying to sound as calm as possible. "Would you mind If I spoke to you for a second?"

Yes I really am so awkward I got the least likely answer on this test. A teddy bear pokemon I guess on the plus side... I'm cuter than everyone else *smugface*
Old May 7th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

Name: Marcus Cross

Personality:

Spoiler:
Marcus comes across as fairly dirty-minded, although not directly perverted, person. He often does recreational drugs, but refuses to touch 'manufactured' drugs [crack,cocaine,acid]. He sometimes likes to mess with people by doing things that get on peoples nerves. He also like to give people nicknames, normally something vaguely inappropriate having to do with how the two met. The only person he has ever really trusted is his friend, Monica Johnson, although he call her Mary J, as she is also his dealer.

Marcus hates people who object to things without ever having done them themselves, such as parents who bash video games as racist, violent, ad sexist when they have never even played the game to find out if these things are true. He also has a deep hatred of those who take pride or solace in the pain of others, either physical or mental [which is slightly ironic since he likes to annoy people for fun sometimes]. He is also fairly smart, scoring well in school when he actually does work, although he rarely does so his grades are terrible. He is also slightly paranoid, having come from a highly abusive family, and carries a loaded gun around with him at all times.

Appearance:

Spoiler:
Marcus wears a large grey sweater with a large front pocket whenever he can, although if it gets too hot he takes it off to reveal a red shirt covered with black overlapping bio-hazard signs. He most always wears jeans, rarely changing them out for anything else, as well as black running shoes. He has a tattoo on his left arm of a scythe with a serrated edge and dripping blood down the handle.

Marcus has dark green eyes with a small scar above his right eye from where his father smashed a bottle against his head when he was 12. His hair is dark brown and never reaches below his upper neck, and is rarely anything but unkempt. He is a little under six feet tall and is roughly 180lb, more muscle then fat though. He also keeps his upper lip cleanly shaved, but has been trying to grow beard, which looks like short stubbly hair stretching from one side of his face to the other.

History:

Spoiler:
Was born with his family in Colorado, before moving to Los Angeles when his father's company moved to 'find a larger market' as they so put it. The company was ran out of business after roughly 4 years and his family never had enough money to move away again. Before the company failed his parents had another baby when Marcus was 3, and named her Cecily, although Marcus always called her sissy. As the company failed Marcus's dad started to drink, but it didn't get really bad until Marcus was seven.

Marcus's father eventually started to become abusive after a long string of failed jobs ending with his father blacklisted from pretty much any legal working place in the city. Marcus's mom walked out after three years of this when Marcus was 12, and his father in a drunken rage blamed him and smashed a beer bottle against his face, giving him the small scar above his eye. Afterwards Marcus made it a practice to avoid the house as much as possible. Things continued like this for a year and a half when Sissy came to him crying with a confession that there Dad had been raping her.

Marcus ran his father over with a stolen car and lit the house and car on fire, and has since then both have been living in an abandoned warehouse that his friend Monica Johnson[nicknamed Mary J] showed him after he killed his father. Marcus has since then been avoiding the law for his father's murder and working as a waiter, with side-work for his friend Mary J, to help support his sister and eventually get away from the city.

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
This is something I did for a different RP, the characters remembering the death of his older sister.
[Brackets mean its his memory]
RP sample: Steve was looking at the wall, surrounded by his own dark memories and emotions [Reading in my room, everything is fine]. Steve's eye notices a little crack in the wall for the thousandth time and traces it across the room [doorbell rings, can't be Sarah, the shop doesn't close for another hour and a half]. The crack ends in the corner of the room farthest from him, he falls completely into the memory he was trying to avoid [Opens the door, an officer is standing in place, looking grave. Steve's stomach drops, something isn't right, someones been hurt. The officer speaks, his voice is too low to hear, he stops then starts again louder "There has been an incident, we've been asked to pick you up from this location." Steve doesn't know what to do, what would Sarah think.... slowly a feeling worse then dread creeps through his body "What's happened?" he asks. The cop doesn't answer, Steve doesn't ask again, he just follows to the car, not a police vehicle, just a car.] He pulls himself out of his memories for a moment, he realizes his throat is dry, but he doesn't want to get up, he just wants to focus on staying in the present, but its so hard, he gives up, "Let the memory finish, its too hard to fight" he thinks, he drifts back ["A hospital?" He thinks with a grim joy, hospital means injury, not death, he both feels the pressure let up a little, but the thing worse then dread stays with him, even injury is still a terrible thing. They walk in the doors, they go left, it starts getting cold, a sign "Morgue" it reads. His insides crumble against the pressure of what has happened, "gone" he thinks, over and over and over and over, he falls against the wall. The officer asks if hes ok, he thinks no but says yes. They keep walking, doors spread apart, his sister is there, on a table, theres a hole in her upper chest, it all goes dark.... he wakes up, in a bed, its warmer then before but the bed is nearly as stiff as the floor was,the realization hits him, his sisters dead, i'm in a hospitable bed because I passed out, there are no tears, just sadness, a deep, deep, sadness.] Steve looks at the ceiling, he stares at the light, after a minute he looks towards the wall again and counts how many seconds it takes for he can no longer see the lights outline on the wall.

I had fun doing this, just let me know if anything needs to be changed/added to
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together
And then it all makes sense again

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
So awesome that its a win
Old May 7th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Fearless Love
I deserve the best <3

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Fearless Love
Hey! This seems pretty cool. Could I reserve a human spot? I'll have to get my SU up in the morning, gotta go to bed!
My Taylor Swift Obsessed Little Brother:
Diamond1304
My new, RPing, little brother:
Blaziken15
My Adorable Little Brother:
Aura Rift
My Little Step-Brother (who beat me in a Poke War)
-DeepImpact-
My amazing, lovable, little bro!:
Xilfer123 - DOTTIE!
My Partner in Crime: Kystallyn
My cousin: miley810
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:58 PM
CrossJHero
Kiriya White......

Sry, spoiler tags are messing up. You want me to add anything to the bio please tell me.

Spoiler:

Name: Alex ‘Leo’ Thompson

Personality: If one word, he is the embodiment of his element and another beside his own, but in an abnormal way
Spoiler:
. Fire, in the sense that he has anger so powerful that when it flares up, no one can defy him or deny the amount of power he bears. Also, Darkness as a word that embodies him because he is somewhat antisocial, in the sense that he does not have good social skills and comes off as anti-social to most or all people. He enjoys people’s company but he doesn’t know how to express that in a way that people would like him for, so he keeps quiet. Once he finds someone he can be close to he clings to them, but, he has problems with making newer friends.

Being a drachius, he has some weird abilities, and these abilities simply augmented his emotions, when he was angry, his powers would reflect that, when happy, his powers would reflect that. He also has a deep hatred of those who revel in others’ pain, and he does not let that kind of thing go easily, unless he forgets, but due to the fact that he lived with humans, he did not know of his powers, and even does not know until he meets another drachius (which will not be of his clan and probably be during the RP). He is also fairly smart, since he was antisocial somewhat, he has honed certain battle and intellectual skills which would help him for various years of his life.

Appearance: Leo wears a large navy blue sweater with a large front pocket whenever he can, although if it gets too hot he takes it off to reveal a black shirt covered with black and red HAZMAT signs. He most always wears black jeans, rarely changing them out for anything else, as well as black running shoes with navy blue streaks. He has a tattoo on his right arm of arrows that intersect and cross each other.

Leo has crimson eyes that glow red when he uses his fire powers or gets angry. His hair is jet-black and straight and reaches up to his neck. He is a little over six feet tall and his body is mostly built up of muscle. He has a scar through his eyebrow, but it is from a fight that he had that will be explained below.

His wings are very large, and they are red, but he can fold them flat against his back, and before he was aware of his heritage, he did not have his wings, and eventually learns how to hide them at will.

History: He was born in a town called Atlanta. When he was born there, he was instantly put into adoption, and he had a nearly great and average life until he became 6. Eventually the family he had been with had other children, and the attention he wanted went to baby twins, and out of jealousy and anger his powers flared up and he set his “mother’s” hand on fire, and from that day, he got completely different treatments from his parents and eventually, he began to lose all of the bonds he had with his family.

His father began abusing him, and eventually his anger began to build and eventually when he attacked his father, he found out that he had astounding strength, and could hold no restraint. When one of his younger “siblings” saw him he was then scratched with a knife on his eyebrow and eventually he was taken to a foster home, and he knew he was not getting the affection that he so longed for, he just wanted parents which would give him attention and affection, which he did not receive. Leo eventually went back to his “family” and excelled in school, and in everything, but his “perfect siblings” always did better than him, and he could never do better than them, and due to that he changed when he found his power as a drachius. He wants a chance to fight, and is having trouble choosing whether he should be involved or not.

RP's That I'm In:

Last edited by CrossJHero; May 18th, 2011 at 09:14 PM.
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Green~

@Aura Rift: ACCEPTED, although you might want to touch up on your grammar. I like your character, actually very like me. Well, I'm not as nimble, but that's the fun part.

@Zamorak: Nice SU. I like it. Both Oooh and Eeewww worthy. ACCEPTED. We'll see how the RP goes along with your character, and how you incorporate your character's sister and Mary J.

@Fearless Love: RESERVED, three days to get your SU up!

@CrossJHero: ACCEPTED. Liking the whole "adopted, showed up by siblings, thrown out then taken back" thing, that must have really messed him up.

Happy to be RP'ing with you guys!

Old May 10th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Eeveemaster9
Years of Lies

Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Ohhh;; I love rps like this! But, I'm still unsure if I want to get involved in such an intense-sounding rp...

*Swallow* Well, I'll reserve The Verdant and (Possibly) The Aqua. Though, if I were to only reserve one, it'd be the first one~
Old May 11th, 2011, 12:02 PM
Aura Rift
Mantle of flame

kk soz about the grammar, its my low point when it comes to RPs Ill work on it

Old May 11th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

I'm glad you enjoyed my SU, although i'm not sure what part is 'ewww' though.
And the sister and Mary J, I might actually have some ideas for those two
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Green~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamorak View Post
Sissy came to him crying with a confession that there Dad had been raping her.
Uh, dude, THIS^.

@Eeveemaster9: You can only have one character, but the Verdant Drachius is RESERVED for you. *hands her three days' worth of time* Use it wisely...

Old May 11th, 2011, 02:52 PM
Zamorak
Well, i'm back =P

Right, I really need to look over what I write sometimes U
We are coming together
We are falling apart
We are coming together

SPREAD THE FAIL WHALE!
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀
Old May 18th, 2011, 09:16 PM
CrossJHero
Kiriya White......

When is this RP starting? I really do not want to see this die because it is a great plot, and I am excited to be part of this RP.

RP's That I'm In:

Old June 6th, 2011, 05:17 AM
kagan2
Im back..and no one cares! ^^

Nature: Calm
Umm....can I reserve The Earthborn!

Name: Alex Fangs

Personality: Always calm and gentle.But he is really emotional.He cant control his powers really well.When he sees a girl he likes/loves brown scales starts to appear at his hands .When he sees someone he hates the face changes into a dragons face.He protects the people he trusts. Thanks to the fact of seeing ghosts the people denies him.Also he learned his own 'race' a year ago.He has a lots of weakness cause of being emotional.

When the other people starts to talk about his old family he gets mad and throws a punch(it can be a kick too) to the guy that starts it.Likes Rock music.Learned how to change in forms.

Appearance:
Normal Form:Black short(look at the guy in my picture...and in the signature) hair.Dark Brown eyes.1.75 meters of height . 65 kilos of weight(not fat..its more like...muscle).Wears a blue T-Shirt that has a picture of a wolf howling with a moon at background,grey jeans with some dirt on it,black baseball cap and black-red sneakers.

Drachii Form:The skin gets covered with brown scales.Brown bat-like wings(the wings are quite big) appears from his back with 2 grey horns at head.His hands truns into sharp claws.1.85 meters of height.95 kilos of weight.The clothes gets torn because of the wings,growing and claws.( He has a lots of clothes like that)

History: His adoptive family abonded him when he was young.He get adopted 4 years later.The family was really nice first.But when the powers of Alex started to appear they started to see some ghosts.They were afraid of the child.When Alex got 15 they gave him some money they stored for him and said this 'You need to live your life yourself now.We cant look after you anymore...'.This was a shock for Alex.He searched and finded a small house that he could live.He moved on to the house with all of his stuff.After a week of living alone he started to see things.The high-school started and he choosed his first special lesson...sword lessons.When he get good with swords his teacher gave him a wood sword for self-defence.After one year he find a mail in his mailbox.He opened it and the mail had information about him,his race and the other ones.He took this as a joke and not cared about it but when he started to like a girl his powers showed up and he saw the scales with his own eyes.He started to learn these powers.After 1 more year the Silver Drachius came and took him with himself...

RP Sample: (from another site. This Alex is a pirate)

Alex is arrived at Loguetown by night.He goes.....to bar by the time he arrived.He goes inside and takes some seke to drink.At time to leave some rookie marine comes inside the bar.'Can you give me an other glass'Alex said.He gets his seke and pays some belli.When he gets out one of the marines yell 'Hey!Wait! Why are you carrying these swords.Weapons are forbidden in here!You are coming with us!' Alex dont answers to that marine.The marine gots angry and holds Alex's arm.'I said you are comin-ahh' at that time Alex punches the marine.'Do you want to die marine.If its no then dont mess with me' Alex says.The marine calls the other ones and says 'You are gonna pay for that punch!' the marines attack by this word.'Heh...'thats the only thing Alex says.He draws his swords quickly and kills the the marine he punched.'I dont have anything to do with you.Leave this place'he says.The marines run away from Alex. Alex talks to himself when drinking the last drink of seke'Wheres that man?...Im sick of waiting'

Last edited by kagan2; June 8th, 2011 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Grammar... -__-'
Old June 6th, 2011, 05:33 AM
FlurryTheGlaceon
Amanda~♥~Tyler ~~~ Forever

Nature: Gentle
Can I reserve the Aqua? My Su will be up later

AM& TS
Forever

Old June 6th, 2011, 07:48 AM
Raikiri
Vanguard
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
May I reserve the Lightning? And do they the Drachii have powers but not necessarily know they are divine beings? I'd like that cleared up before I start writing the history of my character...since well...I am a idiot who probably skimmed over that detail in the introductory post -____-

Paired with the manly Supervegeta
Old June 6th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Conjurer
The Verdant

Nature: Mild
I'm reserving Angel/Seraph. Currently writing my SU, but it may take a bit of time and I want this spot to be mine. >:)

Fun boring fact nobody wants to know:
Spoiler:
I was gonna sign up for Demon, but I visited Whimsicott's profile and saw Miss Doronjo kinda already "reserved" that spot, lol. ;>

EDIT: I don't exactly know the powers that the Seraphs are supposed to possess, but I kinda assumed in the SU. If I need to go edit anything, anything at all, simply tell me and I'll try my best to fix it. That said, I really look forward to participating in this RP!

Name: Rachael Crux DeSotavento

Personality: Despite being the High Seraph and the eldest of her kind, Rachael has a mischievous personality. She likes to tease her underlings and play pranks on them, which results in her being more tightly-knit with the younger Seraphs than the rest of the seniors. She looks and acts like a friendly personnel, but she rarely places her trust and friendship in anybody. She is a firm believer of the idealism that states "all of God's creation is perfect" and therefore hates anybody that looks down on themselves or others and those that views themselves as useless. She isn't afraid to give anyone a piece of her mind, and she speaks what's on her mind without restraints. This sometimes leads to misunderstandings, which in the end only troubles her.

When carrying out His orders to slay unholy beings, however, Rachael seems like a different person. She is completely devoid of any and all mercy, and not a single trace of her playful personality remains. When she is in this state, the other Seraphs dares not disobey her commands, and she has their full, undivided trust. This allows the Seraphs to carry out His orders without hesitation, and to use their powers to the maximum potential.

Being the High Seraph, she is the most powerful of all the Seraphs, and this fact is proven by her immense strength in combat. She wields her Divine Spear, Altair, with incredible skill, and can fly the skies at an unbelievable pace. She is also God's messenger, therefore being the Seraph that is most familiar with the mortal world, and she is the first person that Seraphs look for when they need information about the humans or Drachii.

Appearance: Rachael has an oval face, with slightly slanted eyes, a pointed nose, and lips that are almost always curled up in a mischievous smile. Her deep green hair is worn down in a braid that reaches down to her ankles, the end tied with a neat black bow. Two wild strands of hair hangs from her right forehead to below her eyebrows. She wears a wing-like headpiece above her right ear, that acts as a sign of her status as the High Seraph.

She wears a mint green knee-length dress, with traces of black ribbons around her tendon area and her waist. She wears a silver breastplate, two fingerless bracers to shield her hands, and four mini-shields tied around her waist, which are able to enlarge to up to ten times their original size. A brown leather stripe runs from her right shoulder to her left waist (under her breastplate), which holds her Divine Spear, Altair. Interestingly, only the top part of her clothes is garment-heavy. Her dress only extends to her knee, and she wears nothing to protect her calf area. She wears a piece of black cloth to wrap around her right knee and ankle.

Her wings are, like the rest of the Seraphs, pure white. However, they are much more powerful than those of the rest of the Seraphs, and they can create a hurricane in just a few beats. The wings shed a few feathers every year, but they dissipate almost the instant they fall. When masquerading as a human, her wings are hidden from mortal eyes.

History: Not one person exactly knows how she became the High Seraph, but according to the rest of the seniors, she has witnessed the creation of the universe, mankind, demons and the draconian. She was the one who preserved the families from each Drachii clan and hid their existence from the demons, and therefore she is on good terms with the Drachii. She often travels back and forth between Earth and Heaven to visit and check up on the mortals and guide whatever, or whoever, needs guidance.

RP Sample:

Lisa watched as the spear protruded Glenn's heart. Lisa watched as the fire engulfed Helena's body. Lisa watched as the blade slashed clean across John's stomach.

That's all Lisa has been. A watcher. A powerless watcher, who could do nothing to save her friends, too frail to be of any use, too afraid to even try. But that wouldn't be the case any longer. She felt rage building up inside her from all the grief that she experienced, all the tears that she cried, all the pains that she felt...

She grabbed the sword in her right hand, and lunged for Gwyneth, who dodged with a sidestep and directed her blade at Lisa's back. But Lisa saw that coming. She nimbly positioned herself in such a way that her head was under Gwyneth's blade, and she threw the blade at the hilt, disarming Gwyneth as well as herself. Gwyneth flinched and staggered, and Lisa quickly moved in and pushed her against a wall. Gwyneth slumped down and tried to get up, but Lisa didn't give her any chance. She quickly sat on top of Gwyneth's stomach, grabbed a fistful of hair and yanked with all her might. Gwyneth's face showed anguish, and she screamed so loudly Lisa thought the windows would shatter. But Lisa was determined. No mercy, she thought in anger as her tears painted a white streak against her ash-covered face. After two minutes of grappling with each other, Lisa got up, using Gwyneth's stomach as a stepping stone, and grabbed her sword. She delivered a powerful blow to the heart of her worst enemy, who died soon after in a pool of blood.

It's over, Lisa thought, it's all over... She walked over to John's dead body, and slept an eternal sleep with her hand in John's...

Three months later, the news reported of an abandoned warehouse to the far south of town, and the 5 dead bodies that rested inside. The townspeople took it for a mass-murder, and everything went by quietly soon after. They didn't know that 4 of those 5 bodies were what saved their lives, and they didn't know about the plot that could've cost them their lives. But that's what we humans are. We're ignorant beings. And because we are, It'll only be a matter of time before history repeats itself, and the Apocalypse will be reenacted...yet again.

Tree o Tree
will never give up growing
let's not give up forgiving
because they do not know what they are doing.

Last edited by Conjurer; June 7th, 2011 at 04:33 AM.
Old June 7th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Green~

Okay, le'see...

@Raikiri and FlurryTheGlaceon, and Miss Doronjo: Shawn sent me a VM asking to reserve the Demon for him, and Flurry and Raikiri posted here, so they are all RESERVED. As soon as you are all done, we will start the RP because...

@Conjurer: You are, after a brief period of thinking, ACCEPTED! Your SU is more than exceptional, and I hope to have fun toying--I-I mean RPing with--your character.

@kagan2: You are PENDING. You'll have to clean up your grammar and expand on your Appearances.

Old June 7th, 2011, 05:30 PM
Raikiri
Vanguard
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
If anything is not acceptable, please tell me and I will make the appropriate changes as I really want to be a part of this :D

Spoiler:

Name: Lyle Dunne Murphy

Personality:
Selfish, impulsive and detached are the best words to describe Lyle in the simplest of terms. Fending for himself for the majority of his life, Lyle firmly believes that nearly everyone is out for themselves and everyone is acting out of their own self interest. Lyle is no different.

He is an individualist, treasuring his own freedom above everything else and working for his self interests, whatever they may be. He despises organized governments, strict traditions, authority; but he does not actively pursue change. Instead he prefers watch everything unfold. He follows his whims and impulses doing whatever he feels like at the moment with little hesitation, valuing his own happiness above everything else. Therefore, Lyle is not motivated by a desire to do good or evil and will only align himself with either if it serves his interests in some way. He acts out of desire for fun, pleasure or the advancement of his own ideals.

Lyle is indulgent, reveling in anything he deems fun. Gambling, alcohol and sex are only the beginning for him. Lyle is most often found in a bar getting hammered and then walking out of the bar without paying his tab. Lyle takes any opportunity to break the law or cause trouble, out of habit of his old days.

Lyle is fairly sociable, though he handles most situations poorly causing him to potentially sound awkward as he often is at a loss of words. Despite that, he tries his best to interact with people, permitting he has interest in them. He is particularly fond of talking to women and often flirts with them, however he hasn't had great success in this department and looking at his track record there is no wonder he never had a girlfriend. His speech is rather informal and out of place, and can be received as rude.

Laid-back, free-spirited and easy-going would also describe Lyle effectively as well, and perhaps make him sound better than he really is. He is ridiculously lazy and is most often seen wandering the city instead of going to class (which would explain why he hasn't graduated yet) or going to work (which would explain his current lack of a job). The reality is Lyle is easily amused and finds enjoyment in simple things such as lying back and watching the clouds during the day and the stars at night, often losing track of time. Due to his easy going nature, Lyle isn't very vocal or opinionated and shows little interest in anything that doesn't directly affect him, his immediate family, or the ideals he believes in (which are fairly limited). He isn't necessarily a pushover, its more he doesn't care that much.

Appearance:
Lyle is of Irish and German descent and his qualities seem to match rather well, all things considered. Lyle's skin is rather pale, with very minimal tanning on his arms and lower legs. Lyle's rather tall standing at around 6 feet tall and has a well rounded athletic build with a defined but not physically intimidating muscular structure which puts at a modest 175 pounds. The muscle development is complete with each group of muscles featuring solid development and flexibility.

Lyle has long wavy brown hair that reaches his shoulders with the bangs brushing across his face. While he usually keeps his hair out of his face, he has grown increasingly lazy about the whole ordeal and lets it fall naturally as a means of covering a scar right above his left eye that stretches from his hairline down through his eyebrow, barely missing the eye itself. His eyes, while rather small, are a warm blue and are quite inviting. He keeps himself clean-shaven as much as possible and as such maintains a youthful face, making him appear younger than he really is and possibly more attractive (if that is your kind of thing). The most noticeable trait is that Lyle's nose appears of have been broken in the past and never healed properly, leaving the bridge of his nose more prominent and larger than most.

Lyle's style of clothing is fairly typical of poor young adult seeking employment. As such, much of Lyle's wardrobe is old and faded but manages to maintain some degree of style. In general, he wears dark colored shirts, usually dark blue, black and green, with abstract designs such as logos or even video game references. He is also fond of button down shirts of lighter colors to compliment his darker t-shirts. Lyle is never seen without a pair of old faded blue jeans with several rips to add "character" to his otherwise normal pair of pants. Lyle is also found of wearing boots, usually of the Timberland brand, as they are useful for numerous purposes. Usually a leather belt is present to keep them from falling as well, but he has failed to purchase a stylish buckle. Recently, he has acquired a taste for jewelry and has invested in a silver chain necklace with a dragon pendant (the convenient irony).

In his draconian appearance (which he has yet to discover) differs not greatly from his human appearance. His wings are gold in color and are quite large. His skin takes on small scale like qualities on his arms and face, and his eyes assume a slightly more sinister shape and expression. A lightning "aura" sometimes emerges from his body when he feels more intense feelings.

History:
Lyle's early life was not too different from anyone else, with the lone exception that he is a member of the Drachii race and a member of the Lightning clan which to this day he remains in the dark of the fact. Raised by Irish man and a German woman, Lyle spent much of his early life in Europe. Due to constantly moving from the Irish countryside to the German urban regions, Lyle had a difficult time making friends. Realizing their child's plight, Lyle's parents decided to move to the United States and live in the city of Boston for the sake of working in a decent populated area. Able to finally settle down, Lyle went to school and lived a regular life.

Life in the States was not a staunch improvement by any stretch of the imagination. Lyle, in his childhood, was meek and passive allowing others to get the best of him. Being pushed around by his peers, he had trouble fitting and making friends. Running home from the local bullies was not an uncommon past-time.

Though one day, lady luck smiled upon this tortured, lonely soul. One day while indulging in his favorite hobby of being coward, Lyle noticed how the bullies could not keep up with him. Lyle was suddenly far faster than the bullies. In fact, he felt as if he ran faster than ever before. It was if he became a superhero or something. From the that day on, Lyle experimented with his newfound powers and began to learn that he some control over the element of electricity, though it was a very limited amount of control. This experimentation continued throughout middle school in preparation for his next endeavor: High School.

Enrolling in his local high school, Lyle prepared a new image of the man who would not take it anymore. Local bullies would attempt to push him around, but using his superior speed, he outmaneuvered them and made them look foolish. Anyone who believed for a moment that Lyle was the same meek small child was proven wrong. Lyle was different. The power went to his head. He became confident in himself, indifferent to others, and aloof to the world. He became only concerned in protecting himself and enjoying life as a "superior being."

This trend continued throughout high school as Lyle continued to rise in popularity. None of that mattered to Lyle. Learning the extent of his powers and continued to enjoy the freedom he gained with the newfound power was his only concern. Alas, high school ended and college began.

Now, Lyle finds himself in a new city unaware of the incoming conflict and how his life was going to change.

Extra FUN FACTS: Lyle is addicted to smoking and pizza. It is very rare to find without a cigarette or a piece of pizza in his mouth. He is also fascinated with books and reads frequently. Lyle can be found frequently riding his motorcycle any time he needs to escape reality.

RP Sample: Ugh, I'll add one later.

Paired with the manly Supervegeta

Last edited by Raikiri; June 12th, 2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old June 8th, 2011, 06:55 AM
kagan2
Im back..and no one cares! ^^

Nature: Calm
I tried to make it better....sorry for the grammar mistakes.
Old June 8th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
SU for Demon Leader~

Name:
Micaiah (Michelle) Soph Aur

Personality: Micaiah, unlike the stereotypical mischievous, self-centered, and appearing to be uncouth demons in the realm of demons, is actually a sophisticated, intelligent, and seemed to be a well-mannered, individual. When someone were to meet her at first glance, she will seem to have a very calm, and very collected persona. That is because she has a belief that her intelligence can surpass any mere mortal, demon, or angel that she would ever come in contact with. She is one that seems to be very interested in philosophy, even the psychology, sociology, and anthropology of individuals other than herself. When meeting others, she would engage them in her "metaphorical quibbling", as others put it. She is, moreover, one that likes to put people in an uncomfortable psychological point. Other than her showing her calm, intelligent nature, she won't seem to have any other emotions. That is because she has a firm belief that demons can not show love, empathy, sadness, even happiness. She does, however, have a short side to her that likes to mock and swiftly chuckle at the mind-boggling minds, stupidity, and naiveness of others, because it gives her a sense that upon a further glance on meeting others, that they are seemed to be much inferior to her. Thus, many demons look up upon her as the head of all demons.

Despite her authority above the demons and second only to "he who must not be named", her personality does not change. When carrying out he orders to the other demons, to
fight the "foolish" the government and the Angel, wayward Humans and Drachii, she still has a calm demon-esk, always backed up with a mythological or psychological reasoning behind the nature of her commands. The other "common" demons do not question her, as they actually do fear her power, and highly respect her nature of personality, and her lackluster emotions.

Despite the continuing rivalry and bitterness between the angels and the demons, she highly respect
Seraph, however, she would mock the resolve of the angels. She always presume, that the angels are indeed "hypocrites", and have "a lack of resolve to change the world for the better". She also conflicts the angel's view of death; she believes that "man can do nothing at deaths door...but to knock." She would always communicate with an archaic tone. Micaiah has the power to open up other realms, to teleport to each world to her choosing. She can use up the power of lightning and fire, as her powers far exceeds the other demons. She can also communicate with spirits, and the realm of the dead.

Appearance:
Micaiah has red, devilish eyes, and long purple hair. Her head is a little on the round side, with her hair drops down, and some drop down right between her eyes. She wears a large, purple outfit with yellow and blue lining. The outfit is large enough to wrap around the base of her head, with her hair sticking out on both ends. She wears a gold, "crown like" head gear on top of her head, symbolizing her authority of the demons. Because of that, her hair was made into a long pony tail, that is supported by the large head gear. The head gear has four "chimes" around, on which they wobble and cling against the head piece if Micaiah should move about. Her outfit underneath is a black dress with golden lining, while she wears a red turtle neck shirt underneath.

Her wings are medium sized, that are large enough to be about the size of her back. They are a dark, black color, with a strong, boney-like structure that supports them. On the ends of both wings, there lies a small demon claw sticking out the both of them. Her wings are also filled with holes, however it makes no difference for it is still possible for Micaiah to take flight. Her wings are barely shown, however; they are usually hiding in the large purple and black outfit that Micaiah wears. She only shows her wings when addressing a high authority, like the
Seraph.

Spoiler:

History: Micaiah's actual name was "Michelle" a long time ago...when she was a human being. SHe had blue eyes and blond hair back then. She wasn't that liked however; she had very few friends. Not even her family could support her over the years when she grew up, so they decided to abandon Michelle at a very young age. When she was an orphan, one day...she had heard a voice. "You...shall be the vassal..." She did not know what the voice was, or what it was talking about until one night...she suddenly passed out. The ones in charge of the orphanage brought her to the hospital, where it was said that she developed a comma. That was not the case, however. Deep in her sleep...Michelle heard the exact same voice she did before: "Do not be afraid of the dark. Let it guide you...consume you...darkness is for the strong. You...are different. You shall be...the vassal of all demons...hunt down and fight the forces of the angels and the government...the demon pride...is on your hands." That was when Michelle finally woke up. Before anyone knew it, she was standing in a hall...with the demons in the demon world carefully gazing at her. Her outfit had entirely change, her eye color was a blood red, and her hair was a dark purple. She even had dark wings that opened up on both her sides. As she stood in front of the demon empire...it was like she was a different being all together. "...Let those who oppose us fall under the might of darkness!"

RP Sample:
Spoiler:
Blackthorn City was always peaceful. Thus, it was giving the nickname: "A Quiet Mountain Retreat". Blackthorn City was also home to many Dragon Type Trainers, on account of they challenge the Blackthorn City Gym, and its leader, Clair, who specialize in Dragon-Type pokemon. It was also home of the fabled Dragon's Den, where many Dragon-type pokemon and other types of pokemon are home to.
One day...

"This battle will now begin with the challenger , and the Blackthorn City gym Leader, Clair using two pokemon each! When both pokemon of one side are unable to battle, the battle is over! In addition, only the challenger is allowed to substitute pokemon during battle!"

The Blackthorn City gym was spacious; its roof was cut off to allow pokemon that are able to fly, fly frreely, and the gym's floor had a pool of water with many platforms on it to allow pokemon to stand on, even in the body of water. A gym match was about to begin. Clair stared heavily at her opponent; the challenger of the match. After a few brief moments, Clair finally spoke.

"You. State your name."

The challenger had a red hat on. She also had a red coat, with a black and white mini-dress. She wore black socks with red shoes to match her outfit. She slowly raised her head, to reveal her face that her hat covered. She finally replies to Clair after a while. "The name's Bond. James Bond." The challenger said with her face revealed. Clair blinked. "...I was under the impression that James is a males name. You are female, are you not?" She asked. Rachel got embarrassed. "OKAY, OKAY, my name is Rachel. Rachel Yane. But come on! That James Bond bit is cool!! PURE. GOLD." Clair closed her eyes in utter dis-amusement. "I could care less," she replied. "NOW! I, Clair, am the worlds best Dragon-type master--" "Liar." Rachel interrupted. "What... did you just say...?" Clair said, displeased. "EVERYONE and their mom knows that Lance is the worlds best Dragon master. He's the Johto champion for Machop's sake." "FORGET HIM," Clair said angrily. "I am the true dragon master in this case -- in your case. Understand?" Rachel rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Sure. Whatever." She said with pity. "Good," Clair said. "Now! As the Gym Leader, I will use my full power against any opponent! Choose your first pokemon!"

Rachel started to hesitate, as she juggled her first pokemon in its pokeball unintentionally, until she grabbed a hold of it. "Alright! Octopus the Gabite! Lets get going!" She announced as the pokeball started to open; revealing in a white light, her Gabite, one Rachel nicknamed Octopus, because it reminded her on how much she enjoys cooking those Octopus Pies she loves to bake. "Gaaaaaabite!" Octopus cried as it revealed itself. Clair chuckled. "Octopus is the name you gave to a dragon-type pokemon?" she mocked. "That is a disgrace to the majestic Dragon pokemon!" Rachel was uninterested on what Clair had to say. "Oh blah, blah, blah," she sassed. "Nicknames aren't important! Lets get this showdown over with!" Clair sent out one of her pokemon. "I chose you...Dragonair!" she said as her famous Dragonair appeared. "Dragonair!" it quickly cried upon arrival. Rachel never fought with a Dragonair before, even with all the Dragon pokemon she faced in the last year when she first became a pokemon trainer. So this was a first.

"Dragonair vs. Gabite..." the referee said. "Let the battle...BEGIN!" Gabite! Use Slash attack!" Rachel ordered as Gabite obeyed. It started running, skipping across the platforms, towards the awaiting Dragonair sitting in the pool. "Dragonair! Use Agility to dodge!" Clair ordered. Dragonair's gem on its neck glowed. Its body glowed, which then "zip" it dodged Octopus's Slash attack before it could even reached. Dragonair was faster than the eye could follow. Gabite stumbled a little in mid-air, as it finally got its closure, and managed to land on its feet on a nearby platform. "Agility doubles my Dragonair's speed!" Clair explained. "Now watch this! Dragonair! Use agility to get behind your foe!" Rachel hesitated. "Octopus! Watch out behind you!" But it was too late. Dragonair was faster than Octopus could react. "Dragonair, Dragonbreath!" Clair ordered by then. "Dragon...breath...?" Rachel questioned. "Ew, Clair, has this have anything to do with your breath?" "Laugh all you want," Clair said. "Dragonbreath is a powerful Dragon-type move that sometimes paralyzes your opponent! NOW! Draognair! Continue your attack!" "Octopus! Dodge it!" Rachel tried to command. Octopus was about to jump to dodge the incoming attack, when...it stopped. It stared at the blue jewel placed on Dragonair's neck. It was in complete awe. This came from Octopus's fascination of shiny things. Meanwhile, Dragonair's blue jewel glowed. It released a blue-green gas towrds Octopus that ultimately numbed Octopus's entire body. "Now, Dragonair! Iron Tail!" Clair commanded. Dragonair's tail glowed; it used its tail to slam on to the numb Gabite, causing it to crash onto the nearby wall. Octopus stumbled and wobbled, then it slumped and hit hard against the floor.

"Gabite is unable to battle!" the referee said. "Dragonair is the winner!" "Return, Octopus!" Rachel gauntly said. She had almost forgotten Gabite's true weakness to shiny objects. perhaps if he blinded Octopus's eyes, that would it make it all better. At least, that's what she thought. "Choose your final pokemon!" Clair suggested. "Lets see you get a taste of Amer the Milotic!!" Rachel said as she threw another pokeball. This time, the Pokeball revealed a Milotic nicknamed Amer, from that name was the name of Rachel's sister, the one who she lost contact with after her parents got a divorce. "Milotic vs Dragonair!" the referee stated. "Let the battle...begin!" "Amer! Use Ice Beam!" Rachel called out as Amer obeyed. It swiftly swiched the hairs it has and released a blue beam from its mouth. "Dodge with Agility!' Clair once again ordered; as Dragonair, once again had enough speed to dodge Amer's Ice Beam, all thanks to Agility. "You can try, and try, but your attacks will never reach my Dragonair!" Clair stated as Rachel started to sweat. "My Dragonair however, can greatly damage your Milotic! Now Dragonair! Thunderbolt!" With Dragonair's blue jem started to glow again, it released a bolt of energy towards Amer. "You're finished!!" Clair explained. "Not with the power of god-modding!" Rachel explained. "Amer! Use Mirror Coat to bounce it back!" Clair was surprised. "M-Mirror Coat?!" she shrieked. "Mirror Coat is a move that bounces special moves right back at double the power!" Rachel smiled. "Well, la dee da, you know how the move works!" Rachel chuckled. "I promise to give you a cookie after this battle!" In any case, Amer activated a special pink barrier which defected Dragonair's Thunderbolt, right back at the Dragonair, at twice the power. Dragonair cried in pain as after the blow, the Thunderbolt resulted in paralysis. Clair could only watch in anguish as Rachel commanded Amer's next move: "Use Ice Beam!" Which Dragonair couldn't dodge this time, because of the paralyzing hax. Dragonair stumbled and crashed on the pool water it was swimming on. It stopped moving.

"Dragonair is unable to battle!" the referee announced. "Milotic is the winner!" While was jumping up and down like a lunatic on caffeine, Amer didn't seem to care; it swayed its red hairs back and forth to prove it won the match with more style. Clair returned her Dragonair back into its pokeball. "Not bad," she complimented. "But don't celebrate just yet! Next I choose...Kingdra!" Clair sent out her final pokemon, a Kingdra. "Dra...Dra!" it cried upon arrival. It was swimming in the pool of water. "Kingdra vs Milotic... Let the battle...begin!" the referee announced. "Amer! Use Ice Beam!" Rachel ordered as once again Amer delivers a Ice Beam. "Dive underwater to dodge!" Clair cried out as Kingdra complied. It dove underwater which led the Ice Beam completely off its mark. "Now, use... HYPER BEAM!" Clair ordered. "Oh...crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapCRRRRRRAP!" Rachel panicked as Kingdra rose and released a powerful orange beam. "...that's what I WOULD of said If I didn't have this! Amer! Mirror Coat!" Amer once again put up the same pink barrier to deflect Kingdra's hyper beam right back. "Oh please, I'm not falling for THAT again," Clair explained. "Dive underwater to dodge!" Kingdra obeyed, which again, the re-bounced Hyper Beam completely missed it. "Hmph...what are you going to do now?" Clair said. "You can't mirror coat forever! And even if your Milotic was able to reach my kindra underwater, my kingdra's speed FAR out-passes it!!" Rachel started to think. "Well FINE! I WONT INVITE YOU TO MY BIRTHDAY PARTY ANYMORE!" Rachel pouted. "Amer! use Ice beam on the pool!" Clair got confused. "The...pool?" Milotic obeyed, which its released blue beam striked the pool, freezing it, causing the surface to be completly blanketed by frozen ice. Kingdra couldn't move from where it was swimming. "Oh...OH NO!" Clair cried. "Now Amer!" Rachel started to order. "Move in and use Aqua Tail!" Amer slithered its way to the suspended Kingdra as its tail glowed with 2 aqueous rings. Amer then use its tail to slam down he top of Kingdra's head as hard as it could, causing the ice to break. Kingdra was hit so hard that it sunk a little, then it floated back up. It stopped moving. "Dra..." it tried to cry out.

"Kingdra is unable to battle! Milotic wins! So! The victor is...Rachel!" "VVVVVVVVICTORY SCREECH!!" Rachel yelled happily after winning the match. "Please...don't," Clair begged. "Just take the stupid badge and go. Its the Rising Badge." "Can I...do a victory pose?" Rachel asked in glee. "DO IT OUTSIDE!" Clair yelled.

Meanwhile...right outside the blackthorn gym, a mysterious man was wearing binoculars, seeming to have watched the battle between Rachel and Clair. "She's perfect..." he mumered.

Rachel exited the gym, holding her Rising Gym badge in the air. This was her 8th gym badge; she had aquired all of the Johot gym badges. Rachel was actually a trainer not but about two years ago, training non-stop with her two pokemon: Octopus the Gabite, and Amer the Milotic. Rachel wa'ted to finally get back home, until...the man who was watching her appeaerd right before Rachel's eyes. He had a black suit, with black pants and sunglasses; you know, the ones that those "O-M-G I AM AN IMPORTANT AGENT" guys wear. "Who are you?!" Rachel asked, suprised. "And...why should I care." "...You don't need to know who I am," the mysterious man replied. "But...I know you. I have been watching your battle skills for some time now--" HOW DARE YOU WATCH ME TAKE A SHOWER!!" Rachel yelled. "Um...I said your battiling. Leisure time, I can care less about. But in any case, I am part of a organization concerned about the natural disaters happening in parts of this world."

This was true; natural occurances were happening so much lately. Last time as Rachel can recall, there was a small hurricane near Cherrygrove City, as well as a small tsunami near Olivine City. What Rachel is about to hear, however...was something that carried on to her mind. "We suspect it has something to do with...Arceus." Rachel got confused. She had never heard of a pokemon named Arceus. "What's an...Arceus?" she asked softly. "...is it delicious?" "Arcues is said to be the god of all pokemon," the man replied. "Its a supposed legend, but...we suspect it may be the cause of all this." Rachel looked down. She was worried about Arceus. What if the natural disaters was to happen towards the peaceful Blackthorn City? "How would you like to join us?" the man asked briefly. Rachel didn't know what to say. This was asked out of the blue; straight from winning her final gym badge. Rachel closed her eyes, wondering in though. What would her mother say? What would her siblings say? Then...

"Will there be cake there?," she asked. "DAMN IT, I can't do heroic stuff without my cake." "...Yes, I promise there will be cake," the man promised. "My treat. "ALRIGHT THEN! SIGN ME UP FOR...WHATEVER IT IS YOU GUYS ARE GOING!" Rachel said excited. "WHO DO I BEAT UP FIRST?!" "You will go Mistralton City in the Unova region," the man said. "The ferry leaves tomorrow to go to the airport with your first mission. Good luck." Rachel thought it would be best not to tell her family and get involved in this. Soon, she went to the local mart and bought some supplies for the trip. "That will be 100 yen," the clerk said. "...Rip-off artist." Rachel insulted while she handed over the money. The day after, she arrived at the Oilvine City Port, where she found the boat leaving for for the airport. She managed to get aboard, but she almost forgot her ticket because she wanted to play rock, paper, sicssors with the local Magnemites. However, she then realized that Magnemites HAD no hands, so she just went aboard. "We will be arriving in the airport in 15 minutes." the announcement said.

During the ferry ride, Rachel had all the time to think about her decision. She always loved her siblings, as well as her parents, so she thought it was wrong to leave them behind. She glanced at the pokeballs of her two pokemon: Amer the Milotic and Octopus the Gabite, wondering how she should tell though about her decision. 15 minutes later, she arrived at the airport where she found the airplane leaving for Mistralton City in the Unova region. "We will be arriving in Mistralton City in a few hours," the announcement said. "HEY LADY!" Rachel yelled. "WHERE THE HELL ARE MY PEANUTS? I mean come on! Air rides aren't complete without them."

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old June 8th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Green~

@kagan2: I'm sorry, but if that's the best you can do, I'll have to deny you. I'll give you a second chance, but you'll need to look around at all of the other SU's and try a little harder. You can ask people advice and the like, if you want. I'm sorry.

@Raikiri: You're ACCEPTED. I'm looking forward to RPing together.

Shawn, you know you're ACCEPTED. <3

So...yus...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here