The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?
AYE 227 74.92%
NAY 76 25.08%
Voters: 303. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Forever
let it go

Advertise here
Continued from here because apparently people like watching things die, be it Audino or threads.

Meet Audino, the Lapras of the Unova region in that it is guaranteed to be driven into extintion at some point, what with all the genocide that is caused by the trainers hunting specifically for this mon to target or brutally punch in the gut for the egoistical cause of making their own pokemon stronger.

Yes, I am aware of the fact that it is just a bunch of pixels, but it is a FRIENDLY bunch of pixels, loudly announcing that it is here, it does nothing but wait for you to catch it, and it even heals your pokemon provided it is highly enough leveled.

The question remains to be asked, do you think that hurting this friendly friend is something to be cherished, or do you feel slightly guilty for harming it?

also note that if anyone that posted in the last thread posts in this one it WILL be treated as double post bypassing with every consequence it normally has. (yep, I'm one of Forever's alts) Forever: He's not really! <- Behold, the proof! She knows the password to this alt as well for instance, she just likes abusing the power of being a mod on her "main" Forever: Yeah and you're abusing your own edit powers :( Oppo: Hey at least I'm not worried about editing my own posts unlike certain others

Last edited by shenanigans; May 20th, 2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Jesspke
Passerby~

Yes,yes, I do go after the poor thing alot ):
They HAD to make some cute, adorable thing though, because I feel the bit guilty for doing so, lol.
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:27 PM
Zeffy
artificial one-eyed ghoul

Send a message via Skype™ to Zeffy
I don't care who I'm hurting, tbh. When it comes to these kinds of things, I just say to myself 'its just a game'.
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:27 PM
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
I have never done such a thing. I caught one before the second gym, and fell in love with it instantly. No harm shall ever befall an Audino in my game.
#156 :: Quilava

The Volcano Pokemon

Old May 8th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Coby
Pretty Good Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
I don't set out to hunt Audino, but if i see grass rustling i generally will kill whatever is there.
Old May 8th, 2011, 11:48 PM
Drew
erase the noise.
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Wait.

WAIT.

Back up.

Audino heals your Pokemon?

I must always be too busy klling it for the exp, because I've yet to notice the healing bit.

A.K.A. Hurting Audino is just fine, because it helps level my team by a LOT.
Though, it is cute, I'll give it that. Looks like a Digimon to me, though.
Old May 9th, 2011, 12:06 AM
Beechlgz
Advanced Trainer

Why not? It gives you heaps of EXP, and I doubt they've been programmed to go extinct, so no need to worry about that.

Like Coby I don't go out my way to find them but will take advantage of the opportunity to gain EXP from one should it arise.
Old May 9th, 2011, 03:29 AM
ShinyMeowth
Gone forever

Nature: Calm
I have no problem with attacking pixels, friendly or not. I play for my own enjoyment and don't get emotionally attached to any part of the game.

Shiny ★ Meowth

Old May 9th, 2011, 03:42 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Audino sucks. Prepare to face my Focus Blast using Simisear and die!
Old May 9th, 2011, 04:54 AM
Laci
Scrafty Lover

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Laci
I actually caught Audino the second time I saw one. Mostly because I wanted a male one. Sometimes when I see the grass shaking I will check what's in it and if it's an Audino I usually just run off because I don't see the point in killing something that doesn't raise my exp much.
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:25 AM
ShinyMeganium
Trainer

Wait what? Extinction? I thought these guys just appear randomly when seeing a shaking grass.

Also, DIE CHANSEY RECYCLE DIE.
(Though it's more like, faint Chansey recycle faint).
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:29 AM
Count

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laci View Post
I actually caught Audino the second time I saw one. Mostly because I wanted a male one. Sometimes when I see the grass shaking I will check what's in it and if it's an Audino I usually just run off because I don't see the point in killing something that doesn't raise my exp much.
But Audino does give a lot of exp...

--

I do hunt for them sometimes, it does make me feel a lil' guilty but hey it's just some pixels. If pokémon were to be real and I was a trainer I would probably not do such horrid things.

3DS FC: 2062-9927-6099
Fairy: Swirlix, Dedenne, Floette.
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Chiar

Audino only heals Pokemon after the main game when the levels are higher, but then it can also use deadly Double-Edge. Before it just Double Slaps you.
Aye. I don't like their design and it's just a game. If they were Igglybuffs, though. ;~;
Old May 9th, 2011, 05:54 AM
StarlightSerenity
Beginning Trainer

I kill as many as I can possibly find, Audino plus a Lucky Egg equals leveling up really quickly. (Audino is part of the reason I'm not a huge fan of black and white, waaaay to easy)
Old May 9th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Seeds Horizon
Gotta love that feeling~

Nature: Naughty
*looks up from a mountain of Audino's fainted bodies* Hmm? Audino? Where??!?! Nah, I dont really *SERPERIOR! Use tackle~!* sorry, nope, dont really hunt for Audinos too much *Pikachu, use thunderbolt!* in particular. I mean, they are great experience, and its always fun to beat up something so cute but *Darmanitan, use Flamethrower! Burn Audino burn Muahahaha*. Fine.... Hunting Audinos is fun :D.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge- Electric
Yellow/ Crystal/Emerald/Diamond
Old May 9th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Gothitelle.
<3;

Nature: Adamant
I do feel bad because they are just too cute. I mean look at this amination:

Who would want tew hurt that fase? Hoevur, sometimes, I do think Audinos are asking tew be killed with their gimmiky powers (After you!; Heal Pulse).

Naoo Hydreigon... I do feel gulity hurting it. It's tooo cute! Who would want to hurt that fase?

Old May 9th, 2011, 07:19 AM
big NATE alpha
Patriotic Trainer

Nature: Quirky
I don't hunt Audino, but I don't avoid 'em either.
So...MAY
-be?

Zekrom, Victini, Vanillish, Eagle, Samurai, and Excadrill
Unfortunately, for the time being, I cannot trade. My DS recently quit on me and I don't have the money to repair/replace it currently
I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature (however, I do build competitive movesets and do minimal EV training, just not ignore the Pokemon based on stats ).
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:42 AM
CptSwaggerPants
Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to CptSwaggerPants
I never have guilt for anything I do, even less so for something so trivial. It's not really cute to me; I prefer Alomomola who also heals.

Skuntank Pro

Almost always online. X/Y FC: 0189 9159 0185

LF: Arceus 5/6 IV or shiny Giratina Adamant 5/6IV.
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:12 AM
rstevenson1976
The Eevee-Loution Master

Location: USA GMT-5 so keep that in mind when trading with me
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rstevenson1976 Send a message via Yahoo to rstevenson1976
waste the little freak! they're good for exp and hp ivs
oh my god! my account still exists in this kiddie pool? guess what! these mods you are all bowing down to? they're all kids themselves! I swear it's like a real adult working at burger world and bowing down to the acne faced dweeb that is doing his high school homework in his little office while yelling at you to clean out the grease trap! it's just a freaking game!!!! eventually you will all grow out of it!!! see you in the real world. I'm out!!!
Old May 9th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Azure Rathalδs
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Of cause I want to kill them. They are literally walking XP and they look like a stupid Digimon reject.
Old May 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM
itari
悪魔の妹
Community Supporter

Well, I see no harm in killing them. I mean, if they are going to be in every patch of grass, wouldn't it be obvious tht they were placed there as a (slow and annoying to find) means to level your Pokemon?

SubscriptAdvanced SongType Effectiveness EditorTilemap CreatorPython IPS Patcher
Old May 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Notworking15
Wait...WHAT?!

Nature: Quiet
oh Audino why you must be so innocent-looking? Ok, i do take them down when they show up, and-CRUSH THEM CINCCINO!!! *ahem* heck for some strange reason reason it feels a bit wrong to hurt them for no reason.(then again massive exp is a reason enough...) the friendliest looking pixels if i ever seen- Cinccino, NOOOOOOOO!!!*cough* such a thing. they started it by popping out of nowhere and attacking in the first place. sometimes its enjoyable taking them down, and seeing them writhe in pain(MUAHAHA!)...but that's just me- oh good, you're alive!
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:06 PM
CleverProfileName
needs to learn the threads

Nature: Lax
NO I hate those darn things they kept putting my pokemon to sleep with hidden power
Gold: 2236 6124 9076
White: 0475 7199 2307
Old May 9th, 2011, 02:12 PM
spiderbrush
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
They're cute, but no, I don't really feel any regret about fighting them. Like others have said, they're a great way to get a lot of exp. and level up your Pokemon. Oh, yeah, and their Secret Power putting my Pokemon to sleep is annoying and wants me to kill them even more.
Old May 9th, 2011, 08:33 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
I love Audino, but I will fight them if I need the points. In the tennis court, some dude had one at Lvl 60 something and it gave me over 8000 ex points... You can't get that from any other pokemon.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here