The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?
AYE 227 74.92%
NAY 76 25.08%
Voters: 303. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 19th, 2013, 02:44 AM
morrison

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
I ;ove the trainers in white tree hollow that have a chansey and its evo :D omg 12000 exp at one... aweeeesome.

Pokemon Hardmode Sapphire Comic
starts as b/w but turns colourful a couple of pages later
Old August 21st, 2013, 10:29 AM
Stargazer
Now pay me.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Stargazer
YES BECAUSE THEY'RE STUPID FOR TRYING TO RUIN MY TIME WHEN I WANT TO FIND A COOL FULLY EVOLVED CHIZZLE

Well not really, though in all seriousness, I have no qualms with beating them. To quote someone on GameFAQs: "It should be a masochist, smiling as your mons beat the crap out of it." Not exact words, but still.
Old August 24th, 2013, 03:48 AM
umbryan

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to umbryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I have never done such a thing. I caught one before the second gym, and fell in love with it instantly. No harm shall ever befall an Audino in my game.
Lol! That comment is so funny to me!

My apologies to the 50+ Audinos that have fallen in my game! But I will continue to make you faint should you cross my path.

Team: (The Cute & The Fluffy)

Paris- Female Furfrou
Sam- Male Togekiss
Blueberry- Female Altaria
Logan- Male Flareon
Ramchop IV- Female Ampharos
Mademoiselle- Female Gardevoir (MEGA) (SHINY)

Last edited by umbryan; August 24th, 2013 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 24th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Slayr231
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
Yes, I have struck down many Audino and even hunt them out specifically for their added exp. I don't care if they're cute, they make my pokemon level up faster.
Old August 25th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Corrosive
Conspiracy Realist

Nature: Careful
Unfortunately, I found an Audino in the Pinwheel forest as I was searching for a Timburr or Throh to beat the 2nd gym leader with. After reading this thread I decided to take her down and was a bit too thrilled with the 936 xp gain from her untimely demise =( I'm afraid I'll have to hunt her from now on, unfortunately.

It's not something I'm proud of..
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:43 AM
Lucky1Yena
Just some guy

I used to target them Audino.

Then I read a creepypasta about them. *shudder*

I know they're just fictional words but man, sometimes things just stick with you, you know?
Patiently awaiting final versions of these hacks: TheJohto Legacy series - starting with the most complete one, the Christmas hack, Pokémon Liquid Crystal, Pokémon Crystal Dust, Pokémon DarkViolet, Pokémon Prism
Old August 27th, 2013, 02:17 AM
Zach
Sniiiii~

Nature: Jolly
I used to target Audino whenever I encountered one for reasons I can't seem to remember, but I did that in Black with all those shaking grass patches containing Pokémon.. but in Black 2 I did the exact opposite and pretty much avoided the Audino, only approaching one just to fill my Pokédex.
Fairy
Old August 28th, 2013, 08:31 AM
BloodFrostX
I miss permaweather.

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to BloodFrostX
God put things here for a reason, and for Audinos, that reason is to be ruthlessly murdered by a level 45 Heracross.
Old August 28th, 2013, 09:21 PM
victreeplume

Nature: Naughty
The way the Pokemon faint in X/Y is going to make feel EVEN MORE terrible when I go hunting them.

Even though it is really just another piece of data, I can't believe how much things on the internet make you feel like the devil of killing it
Old August 28th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
Well better hunt them Audinos than bring the population of Patrat and Pidove to the verge of extinction, right?

I don't know if this was the inspiration, but I think of Audinos as if they were Shmoos. A Shmoo is happy to serve mankind with its eggs and meat, even going so far as dropping dead when you hungrily look at it. Audinos are more than happy to help you level, and they even heal your Pokémon sometimes. A few of them aren't very colaborative, spamming Take Down and Secret Power, but the rest dies easily and passively.

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

I like Lyra so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
Old August 29th, 2013, 09:50 AM
WhiteKnightL

Nature: Calm
It's cute and cuddly until it learns Double-Edge.

But I only knocked it out a few times, and the Exp boost is mediocre to me. These days, since I passed the game, I go to Black Tower to EXP grind.

"You lot. You spend all your time thinking about dying. Like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take the time to imagine the impossible. That maybe you survive." -The Ninth Doctor

I'm a Catholic Whovian who loves to watch anime and read manga, discovering my faith while still trying to to enjoy the things I love. Feel free to PM me for questions or just to chat!

Black 2 file
Palom
FC: 3483 3007 8236
Feel free to add me to trade and/or battle! Could really use some friends in BW2!

Poetry thread (please check it out!): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310154

My trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=307887
Old August 30th, 2013, 02:03 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Fortunately for them, in my game play of Black I only killed one Audino in the wild upto my current location of Route 7
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here