The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?
AYE 227 74.92%
NAY 76 25.08%
Voters: 303. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 10th, 2011, 01:32 PM
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Jolly
At the start of the game, I would attack them for the high exp. it didn't matter to me because none of my guys are ev'd until after the e4.

Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei

Old May 10th, 2011, 01:51 PM
hiff8
Gotta Derp em all

There is this chick in game thats like " I love Audino it uses heal pulse the heal my pokemon and then when i beat the living **** out of it my pokemon remembers it forever making him more brutal"
I feel so bad for that.....program i guess...
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:22 PM
RemEngel

Nature: Naughty
Nope. It gives me lots of EXP, so I'll beat it up without a second thought if the occasion arises. Yes, I'm a sociopath.
Old May 10th, 2011, 02:55 PM
gameplayer56
Loving Latias Forever

Nature: Calm
Nah, I usually don't hurt these little fellas (+ They give so little exp, even after the main story). & the Audinos decided to give me a shiny Audino, due to not hurting them.

I will edit my sig some other time, since I'm lazy to do it right now.
Old May 10th, 2011, 07:07 PM
solarowl
I'll always be an Outsider.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to solarowl
I usually attack them, but I feel a bit sorry actually. X3
I have to. For the EXP.
But, honestly, they've been mean to some of my Pokemon.
I send out some level 20 against a level 50 Audino, it uses Simple Beam like 10 times, then I attack it once, and it kills me with Take down. :x
Old May 10th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Baww, in most countries it's considered disrespect to refuse things like refreshments when they're offered to you at someone's house. ...I guess it's kinda the same thing, what with you finding Audino in its home and it gives you everything it has, before you brutally pillage and murder it, then go on to plunder other such selfless souls until your evil journey for power subsides.

Needless to say, yes, I slaughter these nice Audinos. But they let me! :>
Old May 10th, 2011, 10:27 PM
TheGr8
lovely pair<3
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrai View Post
Baww, in most countries it's considered disrespect to refuse things like refreshments when they're offered to you at someone's house. ...I guess it's kinda the same thing, what with you finding Audino in its home and it gives you everything it has, before you brutally pillage and murder it, then go on to plunder other such selfless souls until your evil journey for power subsides.

That was brutal lol. But yeah, I'm guilty of Audino killing now everytime I see one in the Anime, I'm like awh.

Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei

Old May 10th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Opposite Day
too old for name changes

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Opposite Day Send a message via Skype™ to Opposite Day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrai View Post

The way I look at it, you run up and down in front of a patch of grass, overflowing with killer intent. Eventually those poor poor Audinos realize that you're not there for just the sake of, say, hanging out with your friends or catching the odd Blitzle, you're there for them. They start panicking, they start getting paralyzed out of fear, making them unable to move away from their current position, some manage to call for back-up when it comes to Emolgas ready to help out, but then eventually they all start shivering out of pure terror, because just like Anne Frank they realize that until you've found and abused them for what they're worth, you sure as hell aren't leaving.

You horrible, horrible persons.
+Anti: his team looks like a salad
Old May 11th, 2011, 01:14 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I don't normally fight Audino because they give out HP EVs, which is pretty much detrimental when I'm EV training my Pokemon. When I'm done EV training my Pokemon, then that's when I fight Audino for massive EXP.

Old May 11th, 2011, 02:16 AM
DarkAlucard
Seek me. Call me...

Nature: Timid
If i found one i'll hurt it but i'm not hunting Audino.
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:23 AM
Sir Skids Nickelton
Are You SERIOUS!?

The Nickelton-tionary (I Like Stupid Names)

Audino (Latin-All Symbolizations Of Idiotness Ever Found In This World On Legs. Thats Right, It Takes Lots Of Words To Describe Audino In Latin)
Some Weird Pink And Cream Chansey Rip Off, That Can Give Away Free HP. Also Ugly And Not Cute. Makes Me Want To Give My Iron Fist Golurk Focus Punch, Which, With Iron Fist Gets A Base Power Of 180, Plus The Attack Helping Nature Of My Golurk And Heaps Of Attack EVs, And Go On An Audino Hunt, Since Wild Audino Can't Do Zit To Golurk Except Healing, Therefore Not Disrupting Focus Punch.

I Hate Audino.

The End Of This Anti-Audino Post.
Old May 11th, 2011, 02:29 AM
mondays suck
:)

If it spawns and isn't underleveled or really annoying to fight, it dies. No exceptions.
Old May 11th, 2011, 06:32 AM
Twiggy
Slender snake
Community Supporter

Audino? Well... Although I may beat up some of them sometimes, I usually do my level grinding on Trainers, so I guess I'm in the NO camp. Oh, and I do have Audino in my battling team. For what, I wonder? And it's so cute.
Old May 13th, 2011, 02:45 AM
Osha_say_wott?!
osha osha

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Osha_say_wott?!
The wild Audinos I've encountered so far don't heal my team. They repeatedly slap my Pokémon over and over again. D= It also uses Secret Power to put my Pokémon. And while they're sleeping, it slaps the poor little fellas. ToT All I want to do is say hi to Audino but it keeps slapping me. T-T
Old May 13th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Elite Overlord LeSabre™
Classic Elegance
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I hunt shaking grass mostly for the other rarer Pokemon for Pokedex completion (once I've captured an Audino, of course). If Audino happens to show up while looking for other Pokemon, usually I'll defeat it since it's hard to ignore that massive amount of EXP.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP
Friend Safari:
*GMC Safari
*Pontiac Safari
*Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Na...I capture it and send it over to some desperate soul on the GTS in exchange for something I can't be bothered to capture, like Tynamo.

It is too cute to kill. I rarely ever level up on wild pokémon, except for when my Pidove couldn't stand up to a Team Plasma Patrat in Pinwheel Forest, so I gave it a couple of levels. And getting my starter to level 7 ready for N.
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:49 AM
jmd34
<---- Ibanez RG320PG-P3

I am abusing Audino ATM to EV train My Alomomola , Chansey and Reuniclus .. and I do feel bad
White Name : JM
FC : 5329 1888 0577
Old May 13th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Tyranee
Can't read my Poke'-face!

Nature: Quirky
Audino I don't feel bad about because they actually look somewhat like they have the ability to fight back. However I do feel bad about squashing all the Lilipups, Deerling, and Cubchoo that trainers send after me. Those things looks harmless XD

Voice Acted Apollo Justice LP:
Old May 14th, 2011, 06:49 AM
Numbers
Say my name

No I don't feel bad because it's just a bunch of pixels.
I just go out to kill things.

PM me yours, I'll add anyone!
Old May 15th, 2011, 10:03 AM
morganox
Beginning Trainer

I havent fought any audino yet i just run away...lol hmmm i should look for some and fight em :D
Old May 15th, 2011, 10:18 AM
musesum626
Trainer

Yes, I target them. In fact I'm Audino-grinding right now. I don't even think they're cute, so I don't mind beating them up if it makes grinding easier. I mean it's not like they're gonna go extinct in-game. (It would be interesting if they made a game that did program extinction of certain Pokemon if you target them too much.)
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Kaori
tragedy

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kaori
As unfortunate as it may sound, I kill them without the feeling of guilt. They have a purpose throughout the lands of Unova, just like every other. To make me stronger, my Pokémon, my goal! And hey, I've actually befriended the first Audino I came across, and it became a part of my Elite Four Hall of Fame team. :G

smile. paired to vrai & karpman & drew
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:15 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
I feel bad that it was chosen among the Gen V Pokemon to be the one that gives out the most experience.
That automatically equates to a grinding tool. Although I am guilty for making these Audino faint, at least it puts up a fight against me with its DoubleSlap...it's just that my counterattacks hit harder. :[
Old May 16th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Gothitelle.
<3;

Nature: Adamant
Tew add sumthing, I feel more bad fer hurting Ghetisis' Hydreigon than Audino. I mean Hydreigon is cute and prettyy. Why would anyone want tew hurt that fase?

Audino is keeote tew but nawt as keeote.

Old May 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM
shinyabsol1
Pokemon DarkJasper!?

I will massacre all the Audinos that I want, when I want! Its a game, and Audino has lots of experience that I want...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links