The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old May 13th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~

Episode 15: "The Battle According to Lenora"

The episode will be airing soon.

I'll be posting later with my thoughts.

Old May 14th, 2011, 11:58 AM
joacen
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott

Honestly, I have never seen Ash in a more desperate situation than this one. Maybe he should've transferred some of his older Pokemon from the other regions. This "start-fresh" plan has worked in Hoenn and Sinnoh, but in Unova, it's doing Ash no good right now. He even had to go back to the Battle Club to get help. I hope things change real soon.

Team Rocket is the complete opposite (interesting how they used to be desperate, and now Ash is the one struggling.........). They continue to get slicker and slicker. The writers have done a fantastic job with making them an actual evil trio.

John, Paul, George, and Ringo: The Fab Four
Old May 16th, 2011, 05:14 PM
TheGr8
lovely pair<3

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by joacen View Post
Honestly, I have never seen Ash in a more desperate situation than this one. Maybe he should've transferred some of his older Pokemon from the other regions. This "start-fresh" plan has worked in Hoenn and Sinnoh, but in Unova, it's doing Ash no good right now. He even had to go back to the Battle Club to get help. I hope things change real soon.

Team Rocket is the complete opposite (interesting how they used to be desperate, and now Ash is the one struggling.........). They continue to get slicker and slicker. The writers have done a fantastic job with making them an actual evil trio.
I agree with the team rocket thing. In this series they have become more secretive and really slick. I really like the new team rocket, it makes them more dark in a way and not always going after pikachu. Anyway on to the battle. I thought Lenora had a good strategy with Lillipups roar and then switching to Watchog for mean look on Osh. I liked Ash's determination at the end of the episode as well.

Youtube | Twitter | VGC| Pair

Signature by Khalei

Old May 18th, 2011, 08:43 AM
dannyboy601
Musician-in-Training

Nature: Relaxed
I think that Ash really didn't think the battle through. He was probably desperate to battle after that long conversation upstairs, but the fact that he chose those Pokémon was a really bad idea. Pikachu and Pidove would have been better to use, I think. What surprises me most is that after winning 33 gym battles, he still struggles to predict what his opponents are going to try and do.

Old May 20th, 2011, 08:10 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Nature: Relaxed
Looking forward to this episode and seeing Lenora in gym action :D

Spoiler:
Read Ash you dumb kid. Or, can he read?
Gosh, he's such a kid. Stupid hyper outbursts.
Zomg! Secret stairway. I knew Ash couldn't read :L
Connoisseur boy xD
Lenora is cool
I like Hawes too. Their coupleness doesn't seem so odd now, they compliment each other
Unstoke.
Hips! her hips are HUGE! @_@
Quite impatient? LOL!
Lillipup, cute but fierce, love it! =3/>=<
Oshawott! xD Love that thing x3
Hehe, love Lenora there
Stop thinking and fight Ash
Unbalanced is an understatement
Oshawott: You think so?!
Oshawott is not amused -_____-;
I love Oshie's attitude xD
Watchog is fast. Oh Iris said it also.
Watch?!
Ash is trying to out-smart Lenora, lol.
A water Pokemon awaiting its electrical death, faint.
=o Woah, I'm actually surprised! xD That Lillipup is strong, it KO'ed Tepig... woah.
Look how it acts cute after being deadly, awww 83
Weak trainer is right! Sorry, I still dislike Ash a bit.
Yes Iris. I prefer hyper Ash now, weird
He wants to cry, change scene! Change scene!!!
Or use your power-houses, Snivy and Pikachu,
Shuddup, be sad again :K
Oh, so he's at a PokeCenter, I thought they were outside, like at a bus stop.
I've stopped Nurse Joy fan-boying.I think its that hideous Pokemon that's always with her.
Those two look ragged xD
Life story
Or not, Nurse Joy is foine! =D
Oh goodness Audino is ugly.
TEAM ROCKET!!!
R1,R2... R4! :D
I want to hear their slogan again.
Cat and Woamn.
TR are great this series! We're getting closer to TR v Plasma, I hope they air it.
Derp Ash?
Oh we've seen the Battle Club before

Episode was great at first, but after the battle, it pretty much ended, apart from Team Rocket's appearance. i like Lenora's voice now, never do at first, but you do later on. I look forward to hearing Burgh's and even more importantly, Elesa's =3 It better be smexxy. So if Ash lost to Lenora already, how will he handle Elesa's Emonga? Watchog is just as evil as it is in the games

I want to see Ash lose a Gym Battle and that's that, he'll have to find another Gym leader. What I was thinking is that he loses to Drayden and it's too late to re-battle him/Drayden rejects, since the League will soon start. So Iris steps in, so to train Axew, now Fraxure, as well, wins, and gives ash the badge :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links