Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page Question: Rotating avatars?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old May 21st, 2011 (04:22 PM).
Crystal Tier

I've seen two staff members have rotating avatars (when you refresh the page it changes to a different one) and I was wondering, is it open to all the users now? Or just the staff? Thanks.

Old May 21st, 2011 (04:30 PM).
adventure seeker
Platinum Tier

It's only open to administrators, I believe.
<div style="background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/bHlfm47.gif'); background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 245px; width: 600px; font-family: 'Dosis', 'Josefin Slab', 'Open Sans', sans-serif; font-weight: 200; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #282828; padding-top: 66px; padding-left:43px; text-align: left; line-height: 15px;">
<div style="font-size: 22px;">seeker</div>
<i class="fa fa-heart-o"></i> paired to <a href="http://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=67003"><span class="usergroup-mod">adventure</span></a>
<i class="fa fa-code"></i> <div class="usergroup-admin">staff administrator</div>
on a leave of absence</div>
Old May 21st, 2011 (04:35 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
It's required to edit the individual postbit of a particular member. If you set up a rotating script on a site, and link it as your avatar it won't work. The server will grab an image within the particular folder of the script and use that as a static avatar and upload it to the server for you to use here, rather than using an off-site link. Using the add-on makes it use the off-site link and it rotates the way you want to. But as it stands, postbit edits are specifically staff only. And even then, I think it's higher staff who have it. Luke, Shivi, Erica, Andy, Audy(?), Jake, and myself are the only ones who have one, I think. I haven't seen a moderator who has a custom one.
Old May 21st, 2011 (04:38 PM).
Crystal Tier

Ah, okay thanks for the feedback! This thread can be closed now please.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links