The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2826    
Old Posted June 1st, 2012 (11:45 AM).
NP's Avatar
NP
Help, I'm alive
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
ANOTHER COMIC POST.

So, this is a follow-up for the Batman is gay post.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...a17273&index=0
It is...
Spoiler:
Alan Scott! The alter ego of the Green Lantern.


....So...yes. Okay you really did it. Congrats DC.

Spoiler:
DC's Justification- The Green Lantern had a gay son named Obsidian, and DC has started sort of a restart comic for our superheroes. (The heroes are much younger in these.) So, obviously Scott's son does not exist in this canon. DC was sad to lose this positive gay character so they made Alan Scott gay to fill that void...
Reply With Quote
  #2827    
Old Posted June 1st, 2012 (10:43 PM).
Magdalena~'s Avatar
Magdalena~
Feel the hnnnnggg
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Magdalena~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallentheangel View Post
May I join? I'm a supporter of this LGBT thing, and I hope for the best of persons of any sexuality. Hopefully school won't get in the way of being active...
WELCOME WELCOME! :D Here is your lovely beautiful obligatory crown:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
So... I was talking with friends yesterday and the topic of gay actors came up. My best friend who is gay (and is not a "gay best friend") said he'd be willing to watch some show he didn't want to watch once he heard that the lead actor was gay. (Sorry, I can't remember the show's name.)

I thought this was kind of weird. To me, an actor being gay or not would have no effect on whether I'd watch a show, or a movie, or listen to an album, or anything like that, but maybe I'm the weird one. How do y'all feel about this? Would you give something a chance if you found out a person was gay, or whatever would appeal to you most?
Not gonna lie, I really like thinking of gay characters and actors and it probably would affect my viewing/enjoyment of a show. I know that's a bit homo-centric of me, but . . . ;-;

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchwarzRozen View Post
Hello there ^.^

Could I be apart of the club?

I'm pan-sexual. I feel that love doesn't need gender, and is based more on emotional feelings. Attractiveness is still a factor with my love, but I'd rather have a stronger emotional relationship than a stronger sexual relationship xD '
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!! :D
I am pansexual as well. ^^ I shake you warmly by the hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
On a more serious topic, I'm really disappointed in the brony community right now. Bronies are supposed to love and tolerate everyone, not just lesbians! http://www.autostraddle.com/my-littl...-magic-138465/
This saddens but does not surprise me. I am however happy to see the results of the first set of graphs (81% "support marriage equality"). ^^
__________________
#167: Spinarak - The String Spit Pokémon
Bug/Poison ~ Bug eggs
1'08" ~ 18.7lbs ~ 50/50

It lies still in the same pose for days in its web,
waiting for its unsuspecting prey to wander close.

Abilities: Swarm or Insomnia or Sniper
Moves: String Shot, Scary Face, Shadow Sneak, Pin Missile
Locations: Routes 2, 30, 31, 37 (night)
Cry
Other names:

jp: イトマル (Itomaru)
de: Webarak
fr: Mimigal
ko: 페이검 (Pe'igǒm)
Reply With Quote
  #2828    
Old Posted June 2nd, 2012 (08:00 AM).
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I'm highly disappointed it isn't gay Batman . Gay Batman > Gay Green Lantern.

Also, I have some transgender news for you guys! Isn't it exciting?

Hello, America, I'm Chloe Sevigny. And it has recently come to my attention that I am a transgender assassin.

What do you think about the trans people finally getting some more mainstream coverage?
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #2829    
Old Posted June 2nd, 2012 (10:05 AM).
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
We sorely need it judging by how that article was written. Boys Don't Cry didn't have her in a lesbian relationship since Brandon was a guy. A trans guy, yes, but still a guy.

Also, nobody cares about Green Lantern. That's a cop out. We should have had a gay Batman.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #2830    
Old Posted June 3rd, 2012 (02:23 AM).
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
One thing that is clear though, is that Ryan Reynolds has a lot of decidedly homosexual Tumblr drawings and gifs coming his way.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #2831    
Old Posted June 3rd, 2012 (12:38 PM). Edited June 3rd, 2012 by Magdalena~.
Magdalena~'s Avatar
Magdalena~
Feel the hnnnnggg
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Magdalena~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Also, I have some transgender news for you guys! Isn't it exciting?

Hello, America, I'm Chloe Sevigny. And it has recently come to my attention that I am a transgender assassin.

What do you think about the trans people finally getting some more mainstream coverage?
I support this fully. I'm all too glad that trans people are finally getting some stake in the media. ^^ I knew this kind of thing was coming soon, what with the sudden perceived flare-up of homosexual exposure in the media, but I'm still happy. :3
And since you mentioned it, I'll post a link of my own. Hey, guys, now I get to bring some news into the club for once! Aren't we all excited?! :DDD
http://genderkid.wordpress.com/2012/...-identity-law/
Reaction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
One thing that is clear though, is that Ryan Reynolds has a lot of decidedly homosexual Tumblr drawings and gifs coming his way.
And now I'm laughing because I get to imagine him starring in a second Green Lantern movie that feature graphic man-on-man action. xDDD
__________________
#167: Spinarak - The String Spit Pokémon
Bug/Poison ~ Bug eggs
1'08" ~ 18.7lbs ~ 50/50

It lies still in the same pose for days in its web,
waiting for its unsuspecting prey to wander close.

Abilities: Swarm or Insomnia or Sniper
Moves: String Shot, Scary Face, Shadow Sneak, Pin Missile
Locations: Routes 2, 30, 31, 37 (night)
Cry
Other names:

jp: イトマル (Itomaru)
de: Webarak
fr: Mimigal
ko: 페이검 (Pe'igǒm)
Reply With Quote
  #2832    
Old Posted June 4th, 2012 (09:12 AM).
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalena~ View Post
And since you mentioned it, I'll post a link of my own. Hey, guys, now I get to bring some news into the club for once! Aren't we all excited?! :DDD
http://genderkid.wordpress.com/2012/...-identity-law/
Go, Argentina! I'm amazed they voted overwhelmingly for this. Even places that are somewhat okay with trans people almost always insist on surgery. It's fantastic that a real country in the real world could be so on top of thing and not 50 or 100 years behind. (Why is it so hard to keep up with the times?) They allow same-sex marriage and adoption there, too!
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #2833    
Old Posted June 4th, 2012 (11:25 AM).
QuilavaKing's Avatar
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oregon
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
That's amazing. Is it really okay to allow people to change their gender without some sort of psychiatric approval, or at least some way to prove that they're actually trans though? Maybe that's what the "administrative procedure" is.
Reply With Quote
  #2834    
Old Posted June 4th, 2012 (12:19 PM).
Magdalena~'s Avatar
Magdalena~
Feel the hnnnnggg
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Magdalena~
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
That's amazing. Is it really okay to allow people to change their gender without some sort of psychiatric approval, or at least some way to prove that they're actually trans though? Maybe that's what the "administrative procedure" is.
Imo there's no way to actually "prove" that you're trans. Trans people come in all different shapes and sizes and can't really be classified under one big set of criteria. In other countries they have regulations like that to keep out the transvestites and such, but the thing is, transvestites are usually much more comfortable with doing the things they have to do than most transsexual people are. :x
__________________
#167: Spinarak - The String Spit Pokémon
Bug/Poison ~ Bug eggs
1'08" ~ 18.7lbs ~ 50/50

It lies still in the same pose for days in its web,
waiting for its unsuspecting prey to wander close.

Abilities: Swarm or Insomnia or Sniper
Moves: String Shot, Scary Face, Shadow Sneak, Pin Missile
Locations: Routes 2, 30, 31, 37 (night)
Cry
Other names:

jp: イトマル (Itomaru)
de: Webarak
fr: Mimigal
ko: 페이검 (Pe'igǒm)
Reply With Quote
  #2835    
Old Posted June 5th, 2012 (03:53 AM).
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
What I would say is why should people have to prove that they're trans? Why do people even needto be trans to change their gender? It would even help with same-sex marriage if this were to be implemented in other countries. If two men wanted to get married, one would just have to change his gender to female and BAM. I mean, it's not an endgame solution, but it's certainly a good temporary band-aid.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #2836    
Old Posted June 5th, 2012 (01:10 PM). Edited June 6th, 2012 by Patatas Fritas.
Patatas Fritas's Avatar
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southampton
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
What I would say is why should people have to prove that they're trans? Why do people even need to be trans to change their gender? It would even help with same-sex marriage if this were to be implemented in other countries. If two men wanted to get married, one would just have to change his gender to female and BAM. I mean, it's not an endgame solution, but it's certainly a good temporary band-aid.
I'm sorry what? You don't mean that right?

I agree with the whole why should people need to prove they're trans if you're psychologically sane you should know what you identify as. Perhaps some psychiatric assessment is necessary so you can be sure, but generally they know. If only that was implemented all over the world!

But as for the whole same sex marriage thing. If civil marriage isn't allowed it's unlikely gender identity laws would be in place either, and if they are chances are they'd involve one of the men having gender reassignment surgery and I doubt either party want that and it's ridiculous that non-trans people should just be able to change their gender on a whim. If the government doesn't want to give same sex couples the right to marry they're not going to let them change their gender for that purpose, especially not without surgery. I'm sure the laws are stricter than what that suggests.

Edit: I found an interesting article! http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...der-women.html
__________________
I can be your sugar
I can be all soft
If you like spicy food I'll make it hot
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Reply With Quote
  #2837    
Old Posted June 6th, 2012 (04:30 AM).
Briar's Avatar
Briar
how do you make coffee sexy?
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: somewhere only we know.
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magdalena~ View Post
Imo there's no way to actually "prove" that you're trans.[...]
(i just felt like i had to comment on this statement) there is a way though, through brain scans. apparently, transsexuals have some differences in their brains compared to people who are comfortable with their sex and gender (http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rain-scan.html).
__________________

i'm Briar.
Reply With Quote
  #2838    
Old Posted June 6th, 2012 (05:11 AM).
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kawaii~ View Post
But as for the whole same sex marriage thing. If civil marriage isn't allowed it's unlikely gender identity laws would be in place either, and if they are chances are they'd involve one of the men having gender reassignment surgery and I doubt either party want that. If the government doesn't want to give same sex couples the right to marry they're not going to let them change their gender for that purpose, especially not without surgery. I'm sure the laws are stricter than what that suggests.
I'm not suggesting it's something that would ever actually happen, just saying that hypothetically it would be a cool loophole in the law if it did lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kawaii~
and it's ridiculous that non-trans people should just be able to change their gender on a whim.
Why? To be perfectly honest, I think complete legal gender fluidity would be fantastic. What is the issue with anybody being able to legally change their gender?
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #2839    
Old Posted June 6th, 2012 (05:15 AM).
Patatas Fritas's Avatar
Patatas Fritas
Dancing in the Rain~ღ
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Southampton
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Patatas Fritas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Why? To be perfectly honest, I think complete legal gender fluidity would be fantastic. What is the issue with anybody being able to legally change their gender?
The issue with it is that it shouldn't be something anyone can do, consider all the problems that could arise from it. If they legally change their gender they get all the rights of that gender, lower retirement age for women in many cases, and so on, people could change their gender to take advantage of those rights. If laws and rights for men and women where exactly the same I'd be all for it, but until then it's a terrible idea.
__________________
I can be your sugar
I can be all soft
If you like spicy food I'll make it hot
Maybe buy me a Diamond Ring

Reply With Quote
  #2840    
Old Posted June 6th, 2012 (06:11 AM).
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Well could that not be the catalyst for the change to equality between men and women? If you have a bunch of men saying on paper that they're women to take advantage of such things, then that would just force governments to rethink the legal apartheid they've set between the genders.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #2841    
Old Posted June 6th, 2012 (06:27 AM).
Magic's Avatar
Magic
Guardian of the Great Rift
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Really it would be best if identity cards just removed 'gender' all together, thus eliminating problems...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2842    
Old Posted June 6th, 2012 (04:07 PM). Edited June 6th, 2012 by Magdalena~.
Magdalena~'s Avatar
Magdalena~
Feel the hnnnnggg
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Magdalena~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
If two men wanted to get married, one would just have to change his gender to female and BAM.
LOL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar View Post
(i just felt like i had to comment on this statement) there is a way though, through brain scans. apparently, transsexuals have some differences in their brains compared to people who are comfortable with their sex and gender (http://www.newscientist.com/article/...rain-scan.html).
Trans rights efforts should work towards encouraging equality. Using brain scans to prove someone is trans is basically forcing comformity. That is, if your brain isn't the same shape as most trans people, no matter how much discomfort you feel with the way your body is, you're off the bus--deal with it. In my opinion, this is not a solution even remotely.
Also this: "But the region is too small to scan in a living person so differences have only been picked up at post-mortem." Not to mention, if the area is that small, even if we could spot the difference in a living person, it's highly likely someone could have "a difference from the rest of the population" that is difficult to spot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Well could that not be the catalyst for the change to equality between men and women? If you have a bunch of men saying on paper that they're women to take advantage of such things, then that would just force governments to rethink the legal apartheid they've set between the genders.
I quite like this idea. Apartheid is never a good thing if you ask me. Let's just hope it doesn't get too chaotic, you know? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
Really it would be best if identity cards just removed 'gender' all together, thus eliminating problems...
Agreed.
__________________
#167: Spinarak - The String Spit Pokémon
Bug/Poison ~ Bug eggs
1'08" ~ 18.7lbs ~ 50/50

It lies still in the same pose for days in its web,
waiting for its unsuspecting prey to wander close.

Abilities: Swarm or Insomnia or Sniper
Moves: String Shot, Scary Face, Shadow Sneak, Pin Missile
Locations: Routes 2, 30, 31, 37 (night)
Cry
Other names:

jp: イトマル (Itomaru)
de: Webarak
fr: Mimigal
ko: 페이검 (Pe'igǒm)
Reply With Quote
  #2843    
Old Posted June 6th, 2012 (04:47 PM).
Nakuzami's Avatar
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Luxerion
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by NP View Post
ANOTHER COMIC POST.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NP View Post

So, this is a follow-up for the Batman is gay post.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...a17273&index=0
It is...
Spoiler:
Alan Scott! The alter ego of the Green Lantern.


....So...yes. Okay you really did it. Congrats DC.

Spoiler:
DC's Justification- The Green Lantern had a gay son named Obsidian, and DC has started sort of a restart comic for our superheroes. (The heroes are much younger in these.) So, obviously Scott's son does not exist in this canon. DC was sad to lose this positive gay character so they made Alan Scott gay to fill that void...
I feel like I just read part of a gay doujinshi or something.
I was not aware that regular comics went beyond the "I JUST SAVED THE DAY, KISS ME!!" act and even had gay characters to boot. . . . Perhaps I should start reading comics? xD

@Brony article - *sigh* the more I read about this show the less stupid it sounds. I swear, if I become a brony I'm going to murder you all.
"Clop" most likely isn't something that I'd get into. Not because they're ponies, but probably because they're A) mainly lesbians and B) the art style doesn't . . . *ahem* do much for me.

@Shining Raichu - Being able to legally change your gender on a whim? . . . Um . . . okay, I guess I could say that I'm a person that thinks that your "legal" gender should be constituted by what parts that you're composed of. Although . . . I'm not saying that one shouldn't be allowed to change their gender; I'm all for Trans people being free to do so. But . . . I dunno, I guess having it so anyone can freely "change" their gender at will seems a bit odd. Or something. :/ . . . //y'knowwhat?WhateverforgetIsaidanythinglolx3

@Show video trailer thingy - When they say pre-op trans woman do they mean that she's still a guy? Because otherwise I am confused on how she could have a child. The video won't load for me and I only skimmed the top half of the article. //lazy I know. xP
//still sometimes confused on . . . um, "trans terminology" or whatever. lol

EDIT: bwabwabwa, not sure if I worded all of that right but no offense intended on any of it kthxbai
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2844    
Old Posted June 6th, 2012 (10:17 PM).
Illuminaughty's Avatar
Illuminaughty
The Graceful Idiot
 
Join Date: May 2012
Nature: Naughty
Hey, I am fairly new to the PC, I didn't know there was an LGBT club until now. I'd like to join.

I have a little definition discrepancy question.

SO, I know pansexuality is "sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes."

I just don't understand why for instance, a straight person would date someone of the same gender even if they were not sexually attracted. Or the converse, why a gay person would date the opposite sex. (Not including bisexual individuals since they are attracted to both sexes, or asexual since they are not sexually attracted to either gender.) It sort of makes it appear like it was a "choice". I know some may argue, you can't help who you love, So I arrive to this question:

Do you think you can be in love (romantically) with someone if you are absolutely not attracted to his or her gender? What specific things differentiate romantic love and a close platonic friendship for you? Do you think pansexuality is a choice and/or fad for those who are only sexually attracted to one gender?

Notice that the first two questions are about you, instead of generalizations of people.
__________________
Attention all ingrates, my art gallery has made its debut on the PokeCommunity.
Please ask either of my assistants to direct you to the gallery.
Reply With Quote
  #2845    
Old Posted June 7th, 2012 (12:28 AM). Edited June 7th, 2012 by YungKnowledge.
YungKnowledge's Avatar
YungKnowledge
Kigo & Jori Shipper
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hogwarts, Tennessee
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
I was checking my facebook and found this link. Its basically a 14-year-old talk show host saying .‘President Obama is making kids gay’ I'm not that shocked I knew people from high school that and who are still like that. I just wonder you all felt about this.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2846    
Old Posted June 7th, 2012 (06:26 AM).
Keiran's Avatar
Keiran
Moshtradamus
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Jersey
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungKnowledge View Post
I was checking my facebook and found this link. Its basically a 14-year-old talk show host saying .‘President Obama is making kids gay’ I'm not that shocked I knew people from high school that and who are still like that. I just wonder you all felt about this.
Even if Obama is influencing sexuality, which I highly doubt (because I believe sexuality is set in stone very early like psychosexual development), at least he is unlike this child's parents who have raised a hate mongering imbecile. Such a shame. Parents like his are only extending the amount of time we need to wait for these feeble minded fools to die out so we can move on.
__________________
Mod of Trade Corner| Pair | Trainer Information

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Reply With Quote
  #2847    
Old Posted June 7th, 2012 (01:25 PM).
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminaughty View Post
SO, I know pansexuality is "sexual attraction, sexual desire, romantic love, or emotional attraction toward persons of all gender identities and biological sexes."

I just don't understand why for instance, a straight person would date someone of the same gender even if they were not sexually attracted. Or the converse, why a gay person would date the opposite sex. (Not including bisexual individuals since they are attracted to both sexes, or asexual since they are not sexually attracted to either gender.) It sort of makes it appear like it was a "choice". I know some may argue, you can't help who you love, So I arrive to this question:
Well, a straight person wouldn't generally date someone of the same gender because they're straight, not pansexual. I'm not sure I understand your question as it is worded.

The main idea of pansexuality is that your attraction isn't based on the sex or gender expression of a person (compared to bisexuality in which a person is generally attracted to "male" and "female" but nothing else).

If you're asking how romantic attraction without sexual attraction works then, well, I can't really help you understand it much better.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #2848    
Old Posted June 7th, 2012 (03:50 PM).
Illuminaughty's Avatar
Illuminaughty
The Graceful Idiot
 
Join Date: May 2012
Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
Well, a straight person wouldn't generally date someone of the same gender because they're straight, not pansexual. I'm not sure I understand your question as it is worded.

The main idea of pansexuality is that your attraction isn't based on the sex or gender expression of a person (compared to bisexuality in which a person is generally attracted to "male" and "female" but nothing else).

If you're asking how romantic attraction without sexual attraction works then, well, I can't really help you understand it much better.
I guess to word it better. Can a person without sexual attraction to a gender be romantically attracted to someone?
__________________
Attention all ingrates, my art gallery has made its debut on the PokeCommunity.
Please ask either of my assistants to direct you to the gallery.
Reply With Quote
  #2849    
Old Posted June 7th, 2012 (04:41 PM).
QuilavaKing's Avatar
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oregon
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
I'd say yes. I felt romantic attraction toward guys way before I noticed any sexual attraction toward them.
Reply With Quote
  #2850    
Old Posted June 7th, 2012 (05:19 PM).
Magdalena~'s Avatar
Magdalena~
Feel the hnnnnggg
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Magdalena~
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I'd say yes. I felt romantic attraction toward guys way before I noticed any sexual attraction toward them.
I can attest to this exact same thing.
__________________
#167: Spinarak - The String Spit Pokémon
Bug/Poison ~ Bug eggs
1'08" ~ 18.7lbs ~ 50/50

It lies still in the same pose for days in its web,
waiting for its unsuspecting prey to wander close.

Abilities: Swarm or Insomnia or Sniper
Moves: String Shot, Scary Face, Shadow Sneak, Pin Missile
Locations: Routes 2, 30, 31, 37 (night)
Cry
Other names:

jp: イトマル (Itomaru)
de: Webarak
fr: Mimigal
ko: 페이검 (Pe'igǒm)
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:54 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.