Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page Tha Ranbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 14th, 2013 (09:05 PM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote orignally posted by QuilavaKng:
Ncomng random post wit no context whatsoever:

At tha college I went ta n Seattle, thare were two GSA-type clubs, religious clubs weren't allowed at all, and thay had a very strict no bullyng policy. Thay buggine it very clear that any bullyng whatsoever, even verbal, would git you kicked out of tha school really fast, and had several discussions and even classes on tha subject.

Where I'm gong now, n Redneckville, Oregon, thare is a Mormon club, and a Christian club wit posters all over, its own page on tha school website, and its nbee right at tha tap of tha club list. Thare is a GSA but it's not listed on tha official list of clubs, even though it's been an officially active club fo 7 years. I've never heard anythng bout it, seen any posters or found anythng on tha website witout a searchng gizoogle. No mention of bullyng or any anti-bullyng policy has ever been buggine.

Not surprisng of course, but just some observations bout how different tha two places is.
Redneckville, Oregon :p

That's pretty nterestng. I guess how thugz view sexuality really depends on what region you live n (and how open-mnded thay is bout it), and n dis specific case, which State you're n. I attend a state college, but clubs isn't really publicized as much as I had anticipated thay would be when I first started at tha school. I guess that's partly due ta tha fact that I go ta a college as opposed ta a large university. Nonethaless, you do defnitely see some club advertisements around tha school sometimes. I haven't seen any fo tha LGBT club, though, but I know thare is one at mah school coz I've been n tha SGA office befoe and thay have thair own little cubicle and poster-advertisement thngy.

That's a funky ass observation, though, although that's knd of disheartenng ta know some clubs is favored over othars just coz of thair mission/purpose. >.<

Quote orignally posted by Buzz Buzz:
I’m not good wit emotions, eithar. I’ve never been n a relationship befoe so it’s hard fo me ta give you advice on “love”. It is defnitely one of those subjects that is very hard ta explan or understand. I mean, although I’ve never been n a relationship, I know fo a fact that I’m attracted ta tha sbee sex coz, well, you just know. I hope I’m makng some sense here, haha. I know I’m homosexual coz I like males, and you like females, so I guess that labels us as gay? I guess what you’re confused bout is whethar or not you’re rodawgtically attracted ta lopunnies or is just attracted ta tham as friends. Fo me, I’m defnitely not attracted ta females coz I’m just not. Thare is no physical or rodawgtic attraction thare, but I do admire females as friends. It’s not that easy ta explan, haha. :\

I do thnk I’m capable of havng a rodawgtic relationship wit a male just like you wit a female. I don’t know what you mean that you have feelngs “fo a lot of thugz”, but I’m guessng you’re sezng that you don’t have feelngs fo just one person at a time (n dis case, female), but fo multiple thugz. I could be tatally wrong, though. :p

Don’t worry! You’re not rbeblng! You’re just expressng what you feel and that’s completely fne. We’re all hudawg and it’s natural ta feel what you do. We all go through it and one pont or anothar. I tried ta understand what you were sezng ta tha utmost possible, haha, but I know it’s difficult fo most thugz ta express what thay’re feelng. I have trouble wit that, tao. I haven’t met anyone wit tha sbee thoughts bout love as me, eithar. I sometimes question if I ever will, but I have let life make that decision fo me. It’s good ta thnk bout thase thngs, but don’t over thnk tham coz you’re gong ta end up becomng paranoid. I guess tha only advice I can offer you is ta let life just pave its course.

I feel like mah post has no significance, ahhh! I’m really tryng ta help but it’s such a difficult situation overall. I hope thngs git better, really. Like I said befoe, we’re all here if you need us. We’re all knda also gong through tha sbee thng as you or have been n tha sbee situation befoe, so don’t thnk you’re alone at all. We’re all one here.
Old February 17th, 2013 (09:24 AM).
Barrels
The Fresh Prince of Kanto
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
I thought bout tha terms asexual and arodawgtic fo a while
Fo a moment I read that as 'aromatic', and I was unreasonably delighted. Coz I iz thick.

Right! Hello! Um, so I haven't posted n here (apart from jonng) coz, well, I'm heterosexual. And tharefoe have bout as much understandng of everyone's problems and feelngs as a particularly slow-witted tree. Havng said that... I'm gong ta try ta contribute, coz somethng bout yo post struck a chord wit me. So apologies n advance if I screw up...

Quote:
(I also tend ta thnk tao much and generally make thngs more difficult than thay is).
Welcome ta tha club, haha. No, wait, don't leave! We have donuts. Donuts shaped like thoughts. That's how meta we is.

Quote:
As I said befoe I don't know what love is, so how do I know when I'm n love wit someone?
Well... dis is completely personal experience, and fo all I know you're asexual/arodawgtic/aromatic, but... maybe it'll help. So...

Quote:
How do I know when I'm n love wit someone?
When thugz rap bout fallng n love, a lot of tha time what thay mean is - 'I can't stap thnkng bout dis person.' I've had that. It honestly can keep you awake; you can't git tham out of yo heezee, but usually that's down largely ta tha fact that you don't really want ta. And thay'll also mean, 'I'm massively attracted ta dis person; I thnk thay're gorgeous.' That's knda tha physical component thare.

But than you've gots tha rodawgtic stuff - and that, fo me, has essentially consisted of eithar honestly believng tha person is a wonderful, fantastic hudawg ben or knowng that thay're only hudawg like tha rest of us but thnkng thay're special anyway. (Tha second is obviously a lot healthier than tha first...)

Maybe I can use an exbeple. I don't know if you've ever seen reality shows bout relationship problems (thare's a lot n tha UK, which is admittedly no excuse) - where good thugz, decent thugz, will sit on a stage n front of an audience and expound at length on all tha times thair partner has messed tham around/fogots thair kid's birthday/cheated on tham wit thair sister. And I always used ta sit thare wonderng - 'how? Why? How can you still like that person after thay've let you down so much?'

But tha thng is...thay do. Somehow. And as I git older, and meet more thugz, and fall harder and more often, I'm begnnng ta understand why. Maybe I'm begnnng ta understand love.

...None of which is particularly helpful, is it? I'm sorry. I guess what I'm tryng ta sez is that, n answer ta yo question:
Quote:
How can I know I'm gay if I don't know who I love or even who I like?
Maybe you don't need ta worry bout 'love'. Love is a funny old thng, and it's different fo different thugz, and sometimes it hits you like a tran and sometimes it takess years ta grow. Tryng ta defne love is a massive undertakng that you might not need ta do just ta figure out who you is. (If knowng what love was was a prerequisite fo labellng yoself gay, straight or anythng else, we'd all be up tha spout.)

So...

It really depends on how you defne 'gay' (and 'straight', and 'asexual', come ta that). Personally, I'm nclned ta go wit Gyardosbeped:
Quote:
I know I’m homosexual coz I like males, and you like females, so I guess that labels us as gay?
N othar words, if you're attracted ta yo own gender - if you can and do imagne kissng/dong-othar-non-PC-friendly-activities wit tham, congratulations! You're gay.

(Oh Lord, that sounds so jumped-up and presumptuous and condescendng and gaaahh, doesn't it? I'm so sorry. I have no ntention of tellng you what you is - like I'd know, anyway. Dis is just mah personal view. It means nothng. It means less than nothng. It's like a bootylicious big stew of gaseous nonsense. By all means ignore it. Tha only reason it's escaped mah backspace key is that you wrote, 'I'd like ta be able ta sez that I know I'm gay', and I wanted ta help.)

Tha more I thnk bout it, though... 'gay' is just a nbee fo a difference - somethng that you don't shis wit some othar thugz, right? N dis case, it's tha capacity ta feel attracted ta girls if you're a girl and homeys if you're a homey. Speakng as a borng old straight, we just don't - can't, even. So you and I, we're different n that regard: I've only ever liked tha opposite gender, and you haven't. And tha nbee we give ta that difference could be 'gay'. (It could alternatively be 'mulpichurichious'. Whatever floats yo boat.) And I thnk you can know you're mulpichurichious witout ever fallng n love.

Dunno if that's helped any. But befoe I go...

Quote:
I'm capable of rodawgtic (and sexual, but I'm not gong ta mention that) feelngs, but believe it or not: fo a lot of thugz.
So basically you fancy loads of different thugz. I have a feelng that's more common that you might thnk. Just speakng personally... if she's funky ass, funny and pretty, I probably fancy her. And quite a lot of thugz fit those attributes - simultaneously. That's fne! Thare's no rule that sez you can Only Like One Person At a Time Or Else. That'd be a daft rule. And one I know fo a fact none of mah friends - male or female! - could possibly adhere ta.

Quote:
(That makes me sound so ... weird)
Nah, it doesn't.

Quote:
But (and I'm seriously gong ta be mortified if I'm tha only one who thnks like dis) replace her wit any of mah friends (or othar thugz, not everyone) and I wouldn't mnd.
You're completely not tha only one who thnks like that. What you've just described is havng a casual nterest n more than one person. Which is normal! And fotunate fo our species, otharwise we'd all be obsessive crazies. It means if we git rebuffed at a party, no big deal, we can dance wit someone else. And enjoy it. Millions of thugz do that every day.

Also...

Spoiler:
*MASSIVE HUGS*

Stap by mah profile sometime, 'kay? You seem like a really nterestng person. :D

Rbeona Flowers
Old February 17th, 2013 (10:10 AM). Edited February 17th, 2013 by Alice.
Alice
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
Quote:
As I said befoe I don't know what love is, so how do I know when I'm n love wit someone?
I've only felt love once... or tha closest thng ta love I've experienced at any rate... but n mah case, when I first met tha person, thay really weren't particularly attractive, we had nothng n common, and had completely different beliefs and personalities... and yet after awhile, he becbee tha hottest homey on tha planet, and all of those othar traits didn't matter ta me at all anymore. It didn't really matter why, I just wanted him no matter what.

That's tha best I can do ta describe what it's like... n mah experience anyway.
Old February 17th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Love is so difficult ta defne coz, well, we all have our own nterpretation of what it is.

I defne love as simply enjoyng ben around someone who brngs joy ta yo life. That's it. Love is tha beount of adoration you receive and show ta someone you takes pleasure n ben around.

I've only felt love once... or tha closest thng ta love I've experienced at any rate... but n mah case, when I first met tha person, thay really weren't particularly attractive, we had nothng n common, and had completely different beliefs and personalities... and yet after awhile, he becbee tha hottest homey on tha planet, and all of those othar traits didn't matter ta me at all anymore. I wanted him, no matter what.

That's tha best I can do ta describe what it's like... n mah experience anyway.
I highly agree wit what you thnk love "feels like" coz I've felt tha sbee way befoe, tao. Dawgy times I have felt attracted more tawards a person coz of thair personality rathar than thair physical qualities. Fo me, tha way thay nteract wit me or othars just really attracts me ta tham and I tatally disregard thair physical attributes entirely and views on anythng, fo that matter. Than, like you said, thay become tha most appealng and fascnatng person on tha planet. xD

Love is so difficult ta defne and understand, really. Every person, society, and culture has thair own description of what it means ta tham and how thay demonstrate it ta othars n real time.
Old February 17th, 2013 (12:20 PM).
Buzz Buzz
What's all the Buzz about...

Thanks Barrels fo makng mah day wit yo post. It's probably tha hardest I've laughed taday while readng yo post. (Fo a slow-witted tree you're ncredibly witty)

Quote orignally posted by Barrels:
Welcome ta tha club, haha. No, wait, don't leave! We have donuts. Donuts shaped like thoughts. That's how meta we is.
I do hope those donuts come n shapes accordngly ta mah thoughts, 'cause I thnk big.

Maybe you don't need ta worry bout 'love'. Love is a funny old thng, and it's different fo different thugz, and sometimes it hits you like a tran and sometimes it takess years ta grow. Tryng ta defne love is a massive undertakng that you might not need ta do just ta figure out who you is. (If knowng what love was was a prerequisite fo labellng yoself gay, straight or anythng else, we'd all be up tha spout.)
I've only felt love once... or tha closest thng ta love I've experienced at any rate... but n mah case, when I first met tha person, thay really weren't particularly attractive, we had nothng n common, and had completely different beliefs and personalities... and yet after awhile, he becbee tha hottest homey on tha planet, and all of those othar traits didn't matter ta me at all anymore. I wanted him, no matter what.
Quote orignally posted by Gyardosbeped:
Love is so difficult ta defne coz, well, we all have our own nterpretation of what it is.

I defne love as simply enjoyng ben around someone who brngs joy ta yo life. That's it. Love is tha beount of adoration you receive and show ta someone you takes pleasure n ben around.
I've never thought dis much bout love snce I posted here. I guess thare's no wrong or right answer and everyone perceives love different (Like you said Gyardosbeped). Like I said, I've thought bout it a lot tha past few days and I guess it has a lot ta do wit trust (fo me). Nobody knows 'everythng' bout me (and that's understandable, coz frankly I don't need ta know everythng bout someone), but I don't really tell anyone much bout mahself. (God, I'm not makng any sense agan).

What I'm tryng ta sez here is that you 'always' tell 'someone' (at least, I hope so). Like, if you've watched a movie you rap bout it wit a friend afterwards. Or you rap bout music, or tha latest book you've read. It doesn't even have ta be wit tha sbee person every time, coz you probably don't have tha exact sbee nterest as yo friends. But I don't. Ever. If I see a movie I go like 'Hmm, okay that was good' and leave it at that. While mah friends is like 'Hey, did you see that movie' and than I'm like 'nope' (or I just sit and nod at tha appropriate times). I just never felt tha need ta shis any of mah likes or dislikes. (Well I shis mah love fo pizzas wit everyone, but that's just takng cis of mah basic needs. If you want me ta come over you better have pizza). I also just recently 'cbee out' as a 'gbeer' (I'm not a 'hardcore' gbeer, but I do enjoy mah gbeez) and mah friends were like '... really, you play gbees?' (Well not that surprised, but only one of mah friends is also a 'gbeer' and I guess tha 'othars' just don't really know what thay're rapng bout (seriously one of mah friends didn't know who Voldemort was and has never even seen a disney movie, just where was she hidng?)

I'm quite easy ta embarrass and I don't see mahself ben wit someone I 'know' now. I might end up wit someone I 'know' now once I git ta know her better and don't feel so embarrassed by mah nterests (and that will probably takes some time). Or I might git ta know someone and nstantly feel quite at ease. Like you said Barrels, it might happen n an nstant or it might takes a while (but I'm certan we'll all git thare).
SR - Ho-Oh - X
Random Pokémon - Heart Gold
Duo Species - Furret &bep; Lnoone

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald, Platnum), Blastaise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Arbok (Heart Gold), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Arcanne (Leaf Green), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Omastar (Leaf Green), Zapdos (Silver), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Houndoom (Leaf Green), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swbepert (Fire Red, Sapphire), Exploud (Dibeond), Tarkoal (Fire Red), Absol (Leaf Green), Kyogre (Fire Red), Nfernape (Black), Abomasnow (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Ruby, Platnum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Bug (Fire Red), Normal (X), Steel (Platnum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold
Old February 17th, 2013 (01:33 PM).
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Alrighty! I have been lurkng dis thread fo some time now, and have fnally decided ta jon on n.
I'm not only jonng n as an Ally, but of someone who is n tha LGBTQ2P--long nbee ndeed, community.
I be of course a female who is turnng 19 n a few days and I be n fact Bisexual. I was tha Vice President n mah High School's Gay-Straight Alliance, so I know of various issues and conflicts of tha latter.

FYI tha first quote n mah signature is mah own philosophy n life and how I choose ta live it.

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Fbeily | Pairs

Currently on Hiatus until furthar notice.
Old February 17th, 2013 (02:02 PM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Hey, T_A!

Welcome ta tha club! Is thare anythng we can call you by? Possibly a nicknbee?

I'm glad you fnally decided ta jon us! :] That's pretty off tha hook that you is yo school's GSA VP! Is thare any nterestng staries you could maybe possibly shis wit us? That'd be cool if you could.

Anyways, hope you'll stay active and post around here from time ta time. Yo nput is really valued. &bep; btw, tha quote n yo signature is so true. I couldn't have said it better mahself.

Welcome agan and *hugs*
Old February 17th, 2013 (03:43 PM).
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir

Nature: Quirky
Oh mah...
Fo some reason, I feel really petty, when I compis some of mah problems ta you homeys...
Mah confusion is seems just so... Shawt, but, maybe that's just me...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -Mah Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffnity
Old February 18th, 2013 (05:25 AM).
Shining Raichu
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Hey homeys, stappng n ta sez hi so you don't all fogit me!

Welcome ta all tha new thugz, and sorry I haven't been around more. I try mah hardest but life sucks sometimes n its ability ta pull one away from one's computer, kickng and screben

Quote orignally posted by Twihiki_beias:
I be of course a female who is turnng 19 n a few days and I be n fact Bisexual. I was tha Vice President n mah High School's Gay-Straight Alliance, so I know of various issues and conflicts of tha latter.
I have ta sez, I love tha idea of a bisexual person ben tha leader of a gay-straight alliance. Coz... well, a bisexual person is knd of like a gay-straight alliance witn thamselves!

It's after midnight dis is tha knd of deep thought that comes ta me lmao.

"So dis is why God bombed us."

Moderatar of General Chat

Old February 18th, 2013 (07:47 AM).
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
I fnished playng Mass Effect 3 recently, and I have ta sez, I love tha open sexuality of tha gbee, Tha gay pilot wit a tragic backstary of his husband's death, tha lesbian secretary, and tha ability ta have Shepard date both males or females, regardless of Shepard's gender. I just have ta sez, I love that bout dis gbee.

Is thare any othar gbees wit such open sexuality?
Pokemon Ruby Destny Broken Timelne - Mappng assigned maps, slow pace at tha moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus fo now wit plans ta return eventually.

Times I've been nnja'd: 18
Times I've nnja'd thugz: 3
Old February 18th, 2013 (12:35 PM).
Barrels
Community Supporter

Quote:
And wit approximately thirty words, Gary (Gyary?) answers tha question I spent an entire post scratchng mah heezee over. Funky ass one, fella.

Quote:
Dawgy times I have felt attracted more tawards a person coz of thair personality rathar than thair physical qualities. Fo me, tha way thay nteract wit me or othars just really attracts me ta tham and I tatally disregard thair physical attributes entirely and views on anythng, fo that matter. Than, like you said, thay become tha most appealng and fascnatng person on tha planet. xD
I was just gong ta moan bout how shallow y'all were makng me feel... until I realised that tha last girl I fell fo, I fell fo so hard and so quickly coz she was distilled fun ta be around. That was it. I mean, she was pretty, but that wasn't why I liked her. Wow. I fnk I just had an epiphany. A really funky ass one. I'm not as shallow as I thought I was.

Quote:
Thanks Barrels fo makng mah day wit yo post. It's probably tha hardest I've laughed taday while readng yo post.
Haha, fantastic! I aim ta pleaze. And makng thugz laugh is one of tha Most Off tha hookst Thngs Ever, second only ta bacon and knittng.

Quote:
I've thought bout it a lot tha past few days and I guess it has a lot ta do wit trust (fo me).
It's beateur Psychology Night at tha PokéCommunity Foums! No, but seriously, dis is so nterestng. Dis is yo own unique experience of love. Pleaze excuse mah fascnated proddng.

'Kay, so, if I've understaod correctly, ta fall fo someone, you have ta really know tham. More than that - thay have ta really know you. And, coz you're naturally quite reserved - you've 'never felt tha need ta shis any of [yo] likes or dislikes' and you're 'quite easy ta embarrass' - you've so far dawgaged ta avoid trippng heezeefirst nta any rodawgtic puddles. Heh, I knd of wish I was more like you... if I'd gotsten ta know some of mah crushes really well *befoe* fallng fo tham, I could've worked out how ncompatible we actually were. Ah, well. You live and learn, or some othar empty cliché that provides NO COMFOT and leaves me SOBBNG OVER MAH LAPTAP. *bzzzzt*

(Though I have ta ask - what nterests could you have that would be so embarrassng? Gben = off tha hook, Pokémon = off tha hook, pizza = off tha hook, Voldemort = if not stereotypically off tha hook, really ***ng hot, especially as played by Joe Walker. I can't see why anyone would react wit much othar than 'OMG YOU LIKE PS3/POTTER/PIZZA/POKÉMON/THA LETTER P, APPISNTLY? ME TAO! SQUEEEEE!', and that could be tha start of somethng beautiful. )

Also...

Spoiler:
Big enough fo ya?

Quote:
Who tha hell is you and JUST WHAT IS YOU DONG N DIS THREAD

Rbeona Flowers
Old February 18th, 2013 (09:39 PM).
Phantom
Uh, I didn't do it
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote orignally posted by U_Flbee:
I fnished playng Mass Effect 3 recently, and I have ta sez, I love tha open sexuality of tha gbee, Tha gay pilot wit a tragic backstary of his husband's death, tha lesbian secretary, and tha ability ta have Shepard date both males or females, regardless of Shepard's gender. I just have ta sez, I love that bout dis gbee.

Dragon Age series, specifically Dragon Age 2.

Dragon Age: Origns has two bi characters (Zevran and Leliana), and all of tha companions n 2 save fo one is bi.
Old February 19th, 2013 (04:57 AM).
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER

Nature: Relaxed
Hahaha I confessed ta a crush ta someone taday... She was just jokng wit me at first but I felt knda bold at that moment so I ended up gong along wit tha joke...except I was ben serious :o
dis was followed by dawgy OMMGGGGs on her part.

Unfotunately, she is datng someone (as I mentioned...some time ago), and even if she wasn't, I'm n a strange place right now as far as rodawgce and relationships go, so it'd be bad of me ta go out wit her right now. I'd rathar try and deal wit mah current rodawgtic situation befoe datng anyone else, otharwise it'd probably be an emotional disaster.

But I did do it!
Old February 19th, 2013 (09:33 AM). Edited February 19th, 2013 by Gyardosamped.
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

And wit approximately thirty words, Gary (Gyary?) answers tha question I spent an entire post scratchng mah heezee over. Funky ass one, fella.

'Kay, so, if I've understaod correctly, ta fall fo someone, you have ta really know tham. More than that - thay have ta really know you. And, coz you're naturally quite reserved - you've 'never felt tha need ta shis any of [yo] likes or dislikes' and you're 'quite easy ta embarrass' - you've so far dawgaged ta avoid trippng heezeefirst nta any rodawgtic puddles. Heh, I knd of wish I was more like you... if I'd gotsten ta know some of mah crushes really well *befoe* fallng fo tham, I could've worked out how ncompatible we actually were. Ah, well. You live and learn, or some othar empty cliché that provides NO COMFOT and leaves me SOBBNG OVER MAH LAPTAP. *bzzzzt*

(Though I have ta ask - what nterests could you have that would be so embarrassng? Gben = off tha hook, Pokémon = off tha hook, pizza = off tha hook, Voldemort = if not stereotypically off tha hook, really ***ng hot, especially as played by Joe Walker. I can't see why anyone would react wit much othar than 'OMG YOU LIKE PS3/POTTER/PIZZA/POKÉMON/THA LETTER P, APPISNTLY? ME TAO! SQUEEEEE!', and that could be tha start of somethng beautiful. )
Hahaha, it's Gyarados (I buggine dis account n 2005 when I was like 10 and spelled 'Gyarados' wrong (>.> lol). You can call me Ant, though. :]

I'm knda tha sbee way as Miss Buzz. I'm very ntroverted and fnd it difficult ta try and relate ta othars and visa versa. I'm not a hermit or anythng, but I'd just rathar keep ta mahself ta save from possible embarrassment. I'd rathar have othars tell me what thay like first, and if we like tha sbee thng or thngs, than I'll start openng up. I know tha feelng, Buzzy. :[ Luckily, we both don't like any type of weird thngs, haha.

&bep; yes, I agree that everythng BB likes is seriously off tha hook! I'd really be nterested n someone who liked all of those thngs. :p That would defnitely be tha start of somethng beautiful, lmao. xD

Quote orignally posted by PhantamX0990:
Dragon Age series, specifically Dragon Age 2.

Dragon Age: Origns has two bi characters (Zevran and Leliana), and all of tha companions n 2 save fo one is bi.
That's an nterestng fnd, U_F &bep; Phantam. After readng both yo posts, somethng sparked n me ta search fo othar gbees wit LGBT characters, and mah Gizoogle search led ta dis Wiki page. It's nterestng ta see that thare is actually quite a large number of gbees wit non-heterosexual characters or actions implemented witn tham.

Here is some popular ones that caught mah eye:

Quote:
  • Snoopa Mario Bros. 2 fo tha NES. Birdo is referred ta as a male who believes he is female and would rathar be called "Birdetta." Tha character was tha first transgender fo Nntendo.
  • Tha Fnal Fantasy gbees seem ta have a large number of LGBT characters and features.
  • Fable's 2008 sequel, Fable II retans its ability fo playas ta choose thair player character's sexuality. Tha gbee also ncludes more lesbian, gay, and bisexual NPC tawnsthugz ta court and marry.
  • Abu'l Nuquod, one of tha assassnation targits n tha histarically-based gbee released n 2007, Assassn's Creed, is strongly implied ta be gay. He believes tha thugz hate him coz he is "different", is shown cisssng tha cheek of one of his male guards durng his angry tirade, and claims that he cannot serve tha cause of a god who calls him an abomnation.
  • N tha 2009 gbee Dragon Age: Origns. tha player may choose a male or female character from tha start of tha gbee. Tha dawg character has an opportunity ta have sexual encounters wit one party member of tha sbee sex.
  • N tha 2012 adventure gbee, Mah Ex-Boifriend tha Space Tyrant, tha majority of characters, ncludng Tycho Mnogue, tha dawg character controlled by tha player, is gay. (Although not necessarily popular, tha gbee is appisntly entirely gay-thamed).
Thare is so dawgy listed, and it's quite refreshng ta see. :D

Quote orignally posted by Shnng Raichu:

Welcome ta all tha new thugz, and sorry I haven't been around more. I try mah hardest but life sucks sometimes n its ability ta pull one away from one's computer, kickng and screben
Come back soon! We all miss juuuuu. x)

Quote orignally posted by voltianqueen:
Hahaha I confessed ta a crush ta someone taday... She was just jokng wit me at first but I felt knda bold at that moment so I ended up gong along wit tha joke...except I was ben serious :o
dis was followed by dawgy OMMGGGGs on her part.

Unfotunately, she is datng someone (as I mentioned...some time ago), and even if she wasn't, I'm n a strange place right now as far as rodawgce and relationships go, so it'd be bad of me ta go out wit her right now. I'd rathar try and deal wit mah current rodawgtic situation befoe datng anyone else, otharwise it'd probably be an emotional disaster.

But I did do it!
Ahhh, congrats! :3 At least you gots yo feelngs out. It sucks she was jokng, but neverthaless, you said she was n a relationship so she probably wasn't thnkng bout ben wit anothar person fo tha moment (although maybe n tha future she will be available, haha :p).

What's yo current rodawgtic situation if you don't mnd sharng? *hugs*
Old February 19th, 2013 (11:59 AM).
voltianqueen
WITH SEAWATER

Nature: Relaxed
We sez stuff like that ta each othar frequently (come ta mah bed!, let's git married!, etc), just messng around but we've only known each othar fo a really short time. Still, she didn't seem ta object ta tha idea of ben wit me, except fo tha fact we both have othar thugz XD

Mah current situation... Well, it's a long stary, but tha short version is that we is not officially tagithar, coz he feels a bit confused bout stuff and what I thnk he's gittng at is he wants ta explore a bit more bout himself and sort out his feelngs. Still n love, but I thnk from now on we're just gonna knda go wit whatever happens. We could end up tagithar n tha end, but...who knows! It's knd of hard... I'm a tagithar-foever knd of person, so I don't really like dis at all.
Old February 20th, 2013 (02:46 PM).
Isseubnida
I live for the applause

Nature: Jolly
May I jon? I currently identify as bisexual, but I be not tatally sure of mah orientation yet.
Old February 21st, 2013 (04:08 AM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by voltianqueen:
We sez stuff like that ta each othar frequently (come ta mah bed!, let's git married!, etc), just messng around but we've only known each othar fo a really short time. Still, she didn't seem ta object ta tha idea of ben wit me, except fo tha fact we both have othar thugz XD

Mah current situation... Well, it's a long stary, but tha short version is that we is not officially tagithar, coz he feels a bit confused bout stuff and what I thnk he's gittng at is he wants ta explore a bit more bout himself and sort out his feelngs. Still n love, but I thnk from now on we're just gonna knda go wit whatever happens. We could end up tagithar n tha end, but...who knows! It's knd of hard... I'm a tagithar-foever knd of person, so I don't really like dis at all.
I'm always jokng around wit mah friends, tao (n a way that if no one knew us, it'd be considered weird, haha), so I know what you mean. Ahh, well maybe she has hidden feelngs fo you (which isn't so hidden anymore)! x) You can only hope snce you like her, no?

Hmm, I guess it would be better if you let him explore himself and what he feels coz if thare's no love n tha relationship, than thare's no relationship at all. Maybe you could also have a period of time (like a few weeks) where you two don't see each othar or somethng or have limited communication ta let him decide who he is and what he wants ta do. I thnk I'm also a "tagithar-foever" knd of person. I don't see mahself jumpng from relationship ta relationship. I like ben n a stable one. I was just brought up that way.

Good luck and all tha best ta you. <3

Quote orignally posted by Isseubnida:
May I jon? I currently identify as bisexual, but I be not tatally sure of mah orientation yet.
Hi, welcome! :] That's cool that you're not entirely sure. We're here ta help or give you any advice if you need it. Don't be afraid ta ask. x)
Old February 21st, 2013 (01:29 PM).
FenrirDarkWolf
Water Musician Fenrir

Quote orignally posted by Isseubnida:
Ugh, I know how you feel...

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -Mah Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffnity
Old February 23rd, 2013 (12:48 PM).
Cyru
-

Ummm.. Can I jon tao? I'm 16 but I've come ta terms wit tha fact that I'm gay and tao much of a Cloyster ta tell anyone but you homeys haha... :D
Old February 23rd, 2013 (01:32 PM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Welcome!

We're pretty much on tha sbee page, Cyru, although I don't consider mahself ta be "weak" per sez coz I haven't come out yet. I just don't thnk I'm prepisd ta deal wit all tha unfavorable repercussions that come wit revealng one's sexuality. You know, all tha questions and criticisms. It's taugh, dawg, but we'll all git thare one day if we decide ta takes that route. Needless ta sez, dawgy have been thare and done that already, so it's not like we can't, eithar. It's just a matter of time.

Anyways, I'm just blabberng, haha. Welcome agan. :]
Old February 23rd, 2013 (04:28 PM).
Buzz Buzz
What's all the Buzz about...

Hi ta all tha newbies (Shh, I'm not one of tham anymore) and tha oldies tao

Quote:
Ummm.. Can I jon tao? I'm 16 but I've come ta terms wit tha fact that I'm gay and tao much of a Cloyster ta tell anyone but you homeys haha...
Like Gyardo said. A lot of thugz still haven't come out (yet) and a lot of tham already have. I haven't tald anyone eithar (yet) except fo thase thugz, but I'm sure I'll git thare eventually, it's different fo everyone.

Quote:
Well, I like ta thnk every gbee I play has at least one gay character as I'm tha one playng.

Quote:
Abu'l Nuquod, one of tha assassnation targits n tha histarically-based gbee released n 2007, Assassn's Creed, is strongly implied ta be gay. He believes tha thugz hate him coz he is "different", is shown cisssng tha cheek of one of his male guards durng his angry tirade, and claims that he cannot serve tha cause of a god who calls him an abomnation.
What! I played dis gbee fo over 20 hours and watched all tha cutscenes (and analyzed tha entire gbee, I like histary so sue me) and I never noticed dis! ... Well, ... you learn somethng new every day.

Quote:
Thay're not necesserily embarrasng. I just thnk thugz won't like tham or look at me differently. Certanly if I go like "I'm a gbeer" and thay're like 'seriously, we've known you fo bout half yo life and you didn't bothar ta tell us?". Some thugz really don't need/shouldn't have ta know, but othar thugz (like mah friends) knda matter and I feel that if I tald tham stuff (that I'm not embarrased bout anymore, like gben and Harry Potter) now, than it's like tao little, tao late.
And I'm naturally quite reserved and don't really have dawgy friends, so I'm not quick wit sharng thngs bout mahself (though I seem ta be dong that here quite a lot).
I'm glad you thnk I'm off tha hook though, and thanks fo tha donut even though it gave me a massive stamach ache (I'll never try ta eat mah laptap agan)

Quote:
Quote:
I'm always jokng around wit mah friends, tao (n a way that if no one knew us, it'd be considered weird, haha), so I know what you mean. Ahh, well maybe she has hidden feelngs fo you (which isn't so hidden anymore)! x) You can only hope snce you like her, no?
It's funky ass ta know you can all rap bout it so openly. Though I guess it gits knda hard/awkward when you're serious and thay keep thnkng you're jokng or 'not gittng it'. It buggine me thnk bout tha time we had ta write a conversation between two thugz n French class. Thay had ta rap ta each othar bout thair crush (obviously fictional) and I kept sezng 'she'. I actually didn't mean ta and I just didn't notice I was dong so 'till mah friend (who I was supposed ta be writng wit) asked me if I was gay (she was jokng) and I just laughed and said "no, ... no, why would you thnk that." Lol, I missed tha perfect comng out moment.
SR - Ho-Oh - X
Random Pokémon - Heart Gold
Duo Species - Furret &bep; Lnoone

Completed
SR - Venusaur (Soul Silver), Charizard (Red, Crystal, Emerald, Platnum), Blastaise (Blue), Pidgeot (Fire Red), Arbok (Heart Gold), Raichu (X), Clefable (Fire Red), Dugtrio (Fire Red), Golduck (Fire Red, Ruby), Arcanne (Leaf Green), Poliwrath (Fire Red), Golem (Sapphire), Rhyhorn (Emerald), Omastar (Leaf Green), Zapdos (Silver), Mew (Fire Red, Silver), Typhlosion (Leaf Green), Feraligatr (X), Houndoom (Leaf Green), Tyranitar (Leaf Green), Swbepert (Fire Red, Sapphire), Exploud (Dibeond), Tarkoal (Fire Red), Absol (Leaf Green), Kyogre (Fire Red), Nfernape (Black), Abomasnow (Black), Chesnaught (X)
MC - Red (Fire Red, Ruby, Platnum), Yellow (White 2)
MT - Bug (Fire Red), Normal (X), Steel (Platnum)
Legendary Trio - Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres - Fire Red
Persona - Sacred Gold
Old February 24th, 2013 (11:03 AM). Edited February 24th, 2013 by EGKangaroo.
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Skyrim shoots ta mnd. I mean, what is more heartwarmng than enterng a gay relationship between a khajiit and an argonian? Or an Elf and a Nord. Also n tha Daggerfall version of tha n-gbee book tha real Bisnziah thare is tha pretty NSFW encounter between a khajiit (that's a cat dude) and a dark elf queen that was so pornographic that thay had ta censor it n tha next Elder Scrolls nstallment. It was...descriptive.
Old February 25th, 2013 (05:45 AM).
Midnight-Kitteh
Feline and Ghost Trainer

Nature: Mild
I would love ta jon dis group, can I?
Black 2:3611 9839 2264
White:4986 3837 0702

Pokemon Y: 4468-1077-7858

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiEqVbFx_xFG-Y0tdLqfx_pjYld6HA2QZ
Old February 25th, 2013 (11:54 AM).
Barrels
Community Supporter

Quote:
Some thugz really don't need/shouldn't have ta know, but othar thugz (like mah friends) knda matter and I feel that if I tald tham stuff (that I'm not embarrased bout anymore, like gben and Harry Potter) now, than it's like tao little, tao late.
I do understand what you're sezng, yeah. Still. You're seventeen! You've gots years and years more socialisng ta do. You've gots loads more friends ta make n addition ta yo current crowd - off tha hook new thugz, brilliant thugz, who you just haven't met yet. And a lot of tham'll be friends who'll like most or all of tha stuff you like, who won't look at you differently at all, except ta grn and wnk and go, 'omg, you like Assassn's Creed tao? S'off tha hook!'

Also, yeah, laptap eatng is probably somethng you'd only try tha once. (Though I hear it's a tebe sport n Scandnavia. Aaand on that note...)

Quote:
n b4 andy
We welcome everyone, so we do! Welcome aboard tha H.M.S. L.G.B.T.S., sir! :D

Rbeona Flowers
Old February 25th, 2013 (03:26 PM).
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote orignally posted by Buzz Buzz:
Like Gyardo said. A lot of thugz still haven't come out (yet) and a lot of tham already have. I haven't tald anyone eithar (yet) except fo thase thugz, but I'm sure I'll git thare eventually, it's different fo everyone.
Yeah, thare's really no need ta rush thngs. Thare is just some thngs n life that we need ta just allow ta occur naturally on thair own. Comng out is taugh enough, and it's even more difficult ta do when you foce it out of yoself.

Quote:
It's funky ass ta know you can all rap bout it so openly. Though I guess it gits knda hard/awkward when you're serious and thay keep thnkng you're jokng or 'not gittng it'. It buggine me thnk bout tha time we had ta write a conversation between two thugz n French class. Thay had ta rap ta each othar bout thair crush (obviously fictional) and I kept sezng 'she'. I actually didn't mean ta and I just didn't notice I was dong so 'till mah friend (who I was supposed ta be writng wit) asked me if I was gay (she was jokng) and I just laughed and said "no, ... no, why would you thnk that." Lol, I missed tha perfect comng out moment.
Well, most of tha thugz I joke around wit like that is straight fo tha most part, so I don't thnk thay'd takes it any othar way anyways. Regardless, most of tha time when I joke around like that I don't really mean it. It's funny coz most homosexual homeys I've spoken ta is very hesitant ta "joke" around like that wit othar gay homeys coz I guess thay'd thnk tha othar person would takes it tha wrong way or wit tha wrong connotation, but most straight homeys is willng ta openly joke bout those thngs wit each othar. I guess coz thay know neithar is ben serious. I've gotsten away wit it coz I haven't come out, so yeah. :p

Oh mah, haha. I defnitely wouldn't be able ta come out n class or school. It'd have ta be n a private place where it's only me and tha othar person/thugz. I would have certanly said no, tao.

Quote orignally posted by Midnight-Kitteh:
Sure! Welcome ta tha HMS LGBT as mah compadre said down thare. Hahaha.

We welcome everyone, so we do! Welcome aboard tha H.M.S. L.G.B.T.S., sir! :D
HMS LGBT, you sez!?!?

Our new welcomng phota.

Sponsored Links