Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 11th, 2013 (10:41 AM).
Axel
Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
Ok thanks for the answers. It's clearer to me now.
art by Churaka
Old July 13th, 2013 (02:33 PM).
Water Musician Fenrir

Nature: Quirky
Heyo everyone~
I realized that I haven't posted in a while, so...
Hello everyone, I'm trying to get back lol

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
On AAO
On DeviantArt
On FurAffinity
Old July 13th, 2013 (02:37 PM).
Uh, I didn't do it
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Guys... guuuuuys...

I need halp.

Imput.

Celery.

Something.

I had a ****ing revelation at a wrong damn time. And I now want to beat myself over the head with a fish because dammit I'm an idiot.

A BIG ****ING FISH. LIKE A TUNA OR SOMETHING, or maybe a whale shark, because **** it's a whale and a shark.

You know, I thought I had myself pretty locked down. I knew who I was, and I wasn't going to let others change that.

I'm twitchy again, I should stop that.

Bisexuality, it's... a thing. Was my thing. I was bi, happy to be so, because that was me. I've dated guys and gals, hell was engaged to a guy for a little while before things fell apart for us.

In fact, I'm dating a guy now. He think's it's a relationship, and yet here I am in the corner screaming asking myself what in the sam diddly hell I was thinking. Just... NOPENOPENOPE.

I now realize how freaking gay I am.

As in. All gay.

I don't even know what I'm asking for. I don't even know what I'm really saying. I feel a mix of happy with extreme confusion.

Hello my name is Phantom, and I'm lesbian. Or at least I'm pretty damn sure. Like, 98.786972% sure.

Yeah, I'm sure. I'm just really hyper and confused.

I don't even know what I'm doing. Though I think it's safe to say I'll be breaking up with him.
Old July 13th, 2013 (03:25 PM).
It's so overt it's covert

Quote originally posted by PhantomX0990:
Guys... guuuuuys...

I need halp.

Imput.

Celery.

Something.

I had a ****ing revelation at a wrong damn time. And I now want to beat myself over the head with a fish because dammit I'm an idiot.

A BIG ****ING FISH. LIKE A TUNA OR SOMETHING, or maybe a whale shark, because **** it's a whale and a shark.

You know, I thought I had myself pretty locked down. I knew who I was, and I wasn't going to let others change that.

I'm twitchy again, I should stop that.

Bisexuality, it's... a thing. Was my thing. I was bi, happy to be so, because that was me. I've dated guys and gals, hell was engaged to a guy for a little while before things fell apart for us.

In fact, I'm dating a guy now. He think's it's a relationship, and yet here I am in the corner screaming asking myself what in the sam diddly hell I was thinking. Just... NOPENOPENOPE.

I now realize how freaking gay I am.

As in. All gay.

I don't even know what I'm asking for. I don't even know what I'm really saying. I feel a mix of happy with extreme confusion.

Hello my name is Phantom, and I'm lesbian. Or at least I'm pretty damn sure. Like, 98.786972% sure.

Yeah, I'm sure. I'm just really hyper and confused.

I don't even know what I'm doing. Though I think it's safe to say I'll be breaking up with him.
I think it's a good thing you're figuring out who you are. I feel bad for the dude though.

Being unsure is uncomfortable. Speaking of that, I was 100% sure I was lesbian a couple months ago and now I'm questioning whether or not I'm trans. :\

I don't think I am though.

I guess you can join the lesbian club then? :p
Old July 13th, 2013 (03:42 PM).
naughty biscotti
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Are you sure that it's because he's a dude, and not just because the two of you don't get along well? I don't want to sound like I'm suspicious of your intentions or anything - it's just that you say you're sure and you're confused, and I don't know what to make of that.
#363 Spheal
Supporter Collab January 2015
mod of nothing
paired to Axeliira
Old July 13th, 2013 (04:18 PM).
Uh, I didn't do it
Crystal Tier

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Insomniac:
I think it's a good thing you're figuring out who you are. I feel bad for the dude though.

Being unsure is uncomfortable. Speaking of that, I was 100% sure I was lesbian a couple months ago and now I'm questioning whether or not I'm trans. :\

I don't think I am though.

I guess you can join the lesbian club then? :p
We have been dating a total of two weeks, actually been on four/five dates. I feel bad for him too. I feel bad for doing this, I mean in his shoes I'd be upset, but maybe I should think about myself for once.

Quote originally posted by BlahISuck:
Are you sure that it's because he's a dude, and not just because the two of you don't get along well? I don't want to sound like I'm suspicious of your intentions or anything - it's just that you say you're sure and you're confused, and I don't know what to make of that.
It's not him. He's actually a sweet guy.

I just don't want that life. I see myself happiest with another woman. I think the confusion was how random as **** this revelation appeared. Just this morning my first thought was, "Yup, I'm pretty damn gay."

In all seriousness, I've been in my head all day, thinking. (I was a bit jumpy before) I just looked back at all my relationships that ever meant something. I was always happiest when I was dating another woman. With men I always felt uncomfortable somehow, like I had to fill a role that just wasn't... me. I've always said that I date women completely different than I date men. But the thing is, how I act, who I am is more natural when I am with a woman I care about.
Old July 13th, 2013 (05:54 PM).
Sugary Delight

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
All I have to say be yourself, and be who makes you happy; don't let the labels define you! 0u0
Good luck on your exploration now~
Old July 13th, 2013 (09:42 PM).
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Quote originally posted by PhantomX0990:
I was always happiest when I was dating another woman. With men I always felt uncomfortable somehow, like I had to fill a role that just wasn't... me. I've always said that I date women completely different than I date men. But the thing is, how I act, who I am is more natural when I am with a woman I care about.
That is exactly how I feel. I feel happy and comfortable with women. It feels natural and it feels right. When I think of myself with a guy, it just doesn't compute in my head. I can be friends with guys, but there isn't the same kind of connection I feel with women. With women, I feel a deep, emotional connection. With guys, it is just kind of whatever. I could never date one because they don't make me feel the same way girls do. I feel so comfortable when I am with my girlfriend. It feels so natural and I know that I want to be with women the rest of my life, particularly her.
Old July 14th, 2013 (01:25 AM).
other in a month When you,

Nature: Jolly
I CAME OUT TO ANOTHER PERSON TODAY :D

Me: I updated my fb (facebook)
*She looks at my facebook*
Her: Err is there something wrong with your fb? It says you're attracted to men (GAY)
Me: I know :3
Her: Soo your attracted to X (My (male) friend)
Me: NO XD
Her: Y, Z (Both (male) friends)
Me: NO
Her: I don't know if I should believe you
Me: It wasn't obvious?

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
Old July 14th, 2013 (02:36 AM).
Sugary Delight

I love the assumption that people who have preferences outside of the opposite sex that there is an assumption that they like everyone of the other sex, or they "put out" for everyone of that other sex. Its even worse for pans and bisexual people where their are assumptions that they love everyone and will do anyone. u,u
Old July 14th, 2013 (09:40 AM).
CS

Quote originally posted by SchwarzRozen:
I love the assumption that people who have preferences outside of the opposite sex that there is an assumption that they like everyone of the other sex, or they "put out" for everyone of that other sex. Its even worse for pans and bisexual people where their are assumptions that they love everyone and will do anyone. u,u
While that's true, and dumb, I think part of it is that people really like to know who's attracted to who. People like to gossip and play matchmaker so they wanna know who could be attracted to whom at any moment.

deviantart blog pair
Old July 14th, 2013 (09:51 PM).
other in a month When you,

Today at school the friend who I came out to yesterday came out to me as Bisexual!

She likes pokemon as well... I have an ingenious idea

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
Old July 15th, 2013 (07:22 AM).

Quote originally posted by SchwarzRozen:
However, just because someone's bi or pan doesn't mean they're an attention *****. I know 2 girls who will date anyone for attention.. Just constantly recycle boyfriends over and over and make stupid decisions.

I'm definitely not saying only LGBT people do this, either. I know PLENTY of straight girls who put out the needy vibe and get a whole ton of boyfriends and then break up with them for attention.. Ugh.

But yes, the stereotype of bi and pans trying to **** everyone they meet needs to stop. It's inappropriate. Only some idiots actually do that
Old July 15th, 2013 (12:51 PM).
Ascension to heaven
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
But yes, the stereotype of bi and pans trying to **** everyone they meet needs to stop. It's inappropriate. Only some idiots actually do that
I.e. my cousin. Occasionally he just slips into convo "so uh.... have you gotten laid yet?" It's quite annoying really.

Also this is Aeon. I have switched to a different account in order to accomodate my slowly impending changes to my life (pretty much starting fresh for the most part.)
Old July 15th, 2013 (01:31 PM).

Quote originally posted by TéaQQ:
I.e. my cousin. Occasionally he just slips into convo "so uh.... have you gotten laid yet?" It's quite annoying really.

Also this is Aeon. I have switched to a different account in order to accomodate my slowly impending changes to my life (pretty much starting fresh for the most part.)
Oh I was wondering who you were. :p

Speaking of that, I hate it when my mom or grandmother asks, "So who do you like?". It makes me so uncomfortable and I usually have to lie..
Old July 15th, 2013 (05:39 PM).

Nature: Calm
Oh I was wondering who you were. :p

Speaking of that, I hate it when my mom or grandmother asks, "So who do you like?". It makes me so uncomfortable and I usually have to lie..
I know exactly how you feel.

Every time I go to a get together with my mom's family (a huge farming family, and most of my aunts and uncles, and a fair number of my cousins, who are all at least 15 years older than me, got married quite young), I get asked (mostly by my uncles) why I didn't bring my boyfriend.

So of course I say "because I don't have one."

And nobody ever believes me. They all just think I'm embarrassed. And I doubt me coming out as ace will change any of that, at least with my extended family.

It's starting to get weird with my sister too. She's six years younger than me, so it wasn't until a couple years ago that we really started getting along and actually being able to have real conversations. But now she's gotten to that stage in life where when she says a guy is "cute" she means it in, well... a totally different way than I do, haha. I've been trying to slowly work my way into telling her I'm ace, just by being careful about how I phrase things, and mentioning things like how I don't find certain ("conventionally attractive") actors attractive, but I do like the way certain actors look not because I find them attractive but because they have an interesting face.

I'll get there eventually I guess.

I'll probably just blurt it out one day without meaning to. That's the way these things usually happen with me, haha XD
Old July 16th, 2013 (01:59 AM).
Brony Hacker

Sorry for throwing in an unrelated topic, but I've been rather confused lately. Exactly what status is the U.S. in regarding same-sex marriage? The conflict has been turbulent lately, I can't keep up. >.<
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline - Mapping assigned maps, slow pace at the moment.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
Old July 16th, 2013 (08:38 AM). Edited July 16th, 2013 by New Eden.
Ascension to heaven
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
Quote originally posted by U_Flame:
Sorry for throwing in an unrelated topic, but I've been rather confused lately. Exactly what status is the U.S. in regarding same-sex marriage? The conflict has been turbulent lately, I can't keep up. >.<
At least for now it is up to the States. The striking down of DOMA though has made it so couples can receive federal benefits, which DOMA would not allow, instead of just State benefits. Most States still don't recognize same-sex marriage, but acceptance has been picking up more momentum than before.

Cus I hate double-posting, I told my best friend I was trans* a week or so ago. His reaction was just as positive as my mom's if not more so.
Old July 18th, 2013 (11:03 AM).
CS

Can I just say how much I like the term "ace?"

And congrats, Aeon/TéaQQ! You've got a good friend there.

And the whole status thing in the US is that the overarching federal level of the government is okay with same-sex marriage. So things that typically involve the federal government (like the military, federal taxes, immigration, etc.) are all going to be okay if you're legally married. Only trouble is that you can only be married in a minority of states. So, like, if you lived in New York, and wanted to marry someone from New Zealand and bring them over to the US you could do like that any straight married couple. There's only a weird grey area if you then decided to move states to one where they don't allow same-sex marriage. No one is sure what would happen then since you were legally married in one state, but are now living in another. States traditionally have recognized marriages from other states, but who knows if that's how this will play out.

deviantart blog pair
Old July 18th, 2013 (11:08 AM).
(>^.(>0.0)>
Crystal Tier

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
Quote originally posted by Scarf:
There's only a weird grey area if you then decided to move states to one where they don't allow same-sex marriage. No one is sure what would happen then since you were legally married in one state, but are now living in another. States traditionally have recognized marriages from other states, but who knows if that's how this will play out.
It depends on the state's laws. Some would recognize a marriage from another state, and some wouldn't. I don't remember which state it was, but one recently changed its laws to not recognize any marriages from other states in response to it becoming federally legal.
Old July 20th, 2013 (08:05 AM).
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier

Nature: Adamant
I wouldn't worry so much about the US right now and start looking toward other countries. England is the latest domino to fall, not far behind France. The gays are taking over Europe!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old July 21st, 2013 (08:21 AM).
Sugary Delight

Europe looks more appealing each and every day. You have epic castles and history, cute boy bands that actually produce good music, tons of crazy other awesome music, they got better tea than we do, and now that sassy french gay guy can get married.

Europe, at least western Europe is a place I want to visit so much

Sadly Russia-Europe and Greece, as well as a lot of eastern countrys all have bad stuff. It is illegal to be openly gay in russia, and if your trans in greece then you are going to be put into a gehtoo similar to what Germany did in WWII

Go western Europe! Please fix eastern erupoe 0u0'
Old July 21st, 2013 (08:18 PM).
CS

So I just attended my first gay wedding. Sort of.

A sort of friend from several years ago got married a few years ago, but not where it was legal, and she just moved back to California earlier this year, and since it's legal now in California they're now legally married. They had an impromptu party a few hours from where I am and it seemed like a good idea so I went. It was nice. Nothing that looked like a wedding, just people hanging around and eating barbecue.

deviantart blog pair
Old July 21st, 2013 (10:21 PM).
naughty biscotti
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Out of curiosity, was it a barbeque or was it a grill? Slow-cooked low heat or fast-cooked high heat? I just learned this the other day, Canadians get it wrong all the time. Sorry I'm excited at applying newly-learned knowledge XD
#363 Spheal
Supporter Collab January 2015
mod of nothing
paired to Axeliira
Old July 22nd, 2013 (10:43 AM).
CS

I don't really know much about barbecue. All the food was vegan and gluten-free (lots of veggies and fruits on skewers) because one of them is vegetarian (and knows some vegans) and the other is gluten intolerant. That might determine how you should cook it. I dunno. I'm a terrible cook myself.

Oh, and um, here's a RAINBOW to make sure my post is still on topic.

deviantart blog pair
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links