The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Daily Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read


Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

 
 
Thread Tools
  #651    
Old August 19th, 2011 (9:27 PM). Edited August 19th, 2011 by Alice.
Alice's Avatar
Alice Alice is offline
(>^.(>0.0)>
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oregon
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 3,081
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
Yeah, actually. I feel like the same as some heterosexual people whom don't grasp how someone can be attracted to the same sex. I just don't want to be ignorant.

Anyways, Do you have any sexual attraction to any other people? Are you sexually attracted to yourself? If all sexual acts are just with yourself, do you envision other people, to you know, feel aroused, or is it focused more on the self?

If any these questions make you feel uncomfortable you don't have to answer them. I hope I do not sound too naive. lol.
Actually, I'd like to know too. I don't really know anything about it. lol

Relevant Advertising!

  #652    
Old August 19th, 2011 (9:34 PM).
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus Astinus is offline
Remember NovEnder
Super ModeratorPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,673
Don't worry about it. Any chance I have to clear up misconceptions about asexuals I take advantage of.

Through all my life, I wasn't attracted to anyone sexually. I had crushes on people (since I'm paniromantic) but it never crossed my mind to do anything physically with them. Nothing more than maybe holding hands (though as I've aged I've found myself even less likely to want to touch people). So the whole idea of being with anyone sexually never crossed my mind.* It's like I just don't get those feelings. I can look at someone and think that they look good, but I can just never picture myself being with someone sexually. One way to put it is like a mental block.

I'm not attracted to myself at all. Though that may also stem from my gender dysphoria. But if there was a clone of me, I wouldn't want to do anything sexual with em.

When it comes to one-person acts (ha), it's more of a physical feeling than a response to any overwhelming attraction to someone. The extremely rare times that I decide to get it over with, I do it as fast as I can to get it over with, without fantasizing about anyone, just to get the physical part of it over with.

I hope that maybe this helps you out a bit with understanding asexuality. Feel free to ask anymore questions if need be.

*I do have to note that in all nearly-25-years of life, I have actually been sexually attracted to one person. After much thought on this, I figure that it's just a small change in me, but she's an exception to my asexuality that I seriously doubt will be repeated by anyone else. So I still label myself as an asexual.
__________________
  #653    
Old August 19th, 2011 (10:09 PM).
-ty-'s Avatar
-ty- -ty- is offline
Don't Ask, Just Tell
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 797
Totally not expecting any of those answers, so yes, I think that I understand the concept much better.

OKAY...IT ALL JUST CLICKED WITH ME! (Correct me if I am totally off)
Being gay, I am sexually attracted to men. If I see a woman, I may think she is very attractive, and I also may have an emotional connection with her; however, I would not want to have anything physical with her at all! Asexual people have those feelings about both sexes; it's the antithesis of bisexuality. They may look attractive and you might be great friends with them, but you don't want anything as far as sex.

One last question, lol. Do you feel the desire to have a bf, gf, spouse, or partner without having any sexual attraction to them? Personally, I see nothing wrong with someone spending the rest of their life with someone whom they share comradeship and friendship with. Or is the idea of having a significant other not really that important?

THANKS again for the information!


I feel so ignorant for having pre-conceived notions that asexuals were attracted to themselves. Thinking back on it, I feel stupid! lol
__________________

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!

  #654    
Old August 19th, 2011 (10:16 PM).
Alice's Avatar
Alice Alice is offline
(>^.(>0.0)>
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oregon
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 3,081
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
That's actually more or less what I expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
*I do have to note that in all nearly-25-years of life, I have actually been sexually attracted to one person. After much thought on this, I figure that it's just a small change in me, but she's an exception to my asexuality that I seriously doubt will be repeated by anyone else. So I still label myself as an asexual.
I don't really think sexuality is a static thing, and there are definitely all different levels of every sexuality. So, I don't think a one time incident says anything, one way or the other about your sexuality.
  #655    
Old August 20th, 2011 (10:35 AM). Edited August 20th, 2011 by Steven.
Steven's Avatar
Steven Steven is offline
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Posts: 1,361
Everyone read this Tumblr posting that NurseBarbara sent me on MSN.
__________________
♪ Been there, done that, got the t-shirt ♫

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
  #656    
Old August 20th, 2011 (10:46 AM).
deoxys121's Avatar
deoxys121 deoxys121 is offline
White Kyurem Cometh
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, MI, United States
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 1,260
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
(gotta remove the "</br>" from the link) That is so cute. I wish more parents would see homosexuality that way. If their son does turn out to be gay, they will accept him, guaranteed. I wish the world was more like this, as opposed to the people who see their child "acting gay" and send him to a therapist or reform camp.
__________________
  #657    
Old August 20th, 2011 (1:08 PM).
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame U.Flame is offline
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 1,239
That's not only touching, but it also proves that life experience isn't the only gay factor.
__________________
Hacks I'm working on:
Pokemon Sapphire Hoenn's Rebirth - My own hack, making progress whenever possible.
3rd Gen Multiplayer Project - Research and development, occasionally testing, sometimes with support.
Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3
  #658    
Old August 20th, 2011 (4:13 PM).
Astinus's Avatar
Astinus Astinus is offline
Remember NovEnder
Super ModeratorPokéCommunity Daily Staff
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Connecticut, USA
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,673
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
Do you feel the desire to have a bf, gf, spouse, or partner without having any sexual attraction to them?
For me, yes, since I'm panromantic. But there are asexuals who are aromantic and so they don't have those feelings. For them, just being friends with people is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I don't really think sexuality is a static thing, and there are definitely all different levels of every sexuality. So, I don't think a one time incident says anything, one way or the other about your sexuality.
Exactly. Sexuality is fluid. I mentioned that incident really to ward off any potential "You can be asexual because...!" mentions that tends to happen whenever people start learning about asexuality. Really, I should have expected that the members of this group would be so understanding. Thank you.

As soon as you mentioned Tumbler, I knew what post you were talking about. I saw that on a Kurt/Blaine community, and was very happy for the rest of the day. It's so heartwarming.
__________________
  #659    
Old August 20th, 2011 (4:39 PM). Edited August 20th, 2011 by Shining Raichu.
Shining Raichu's Avatar
Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 9,050
Oh my God. That is the sweetest and most touching thing I have read in a long time. That is... I have no words. Just wow.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #660    
Old August 20th, 2011 (5:05 PM).
twistedpuppy's Avatar
twistedpuppy twistedpuppy is offline
Siriusly Twisted
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Nature: Timid
Posts: 1,384
That story about the little boy is adorable. I can really imagine that dinner scenario. Puts a smile on my face. :)
  #661    
Old August 20th, 2011 (7:38 PM).
King!'s Avatar
King! King! is offline
better
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Your hat
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 1,859
I'm not sure why I haven't joined this yet. ._. Probably because when I saw it, it was so far in and I wasn't sure where to jump in. xD But I'd like to now.

Oh my goodness that is the cutest/happiest thing I have ever read.
__________________
to my infinity,
you are beyond~
  #662    
Old August 20th, 2011 (7:44 PM).
-ty-'s Avatar
-ty- -ty- is offline
Don't Ask, Just Tell
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 797
Apparently I am not the only one whom has a HUGE crush on Darren Criss aka Blaine! Even parents that are generally accepting of gay people would feel very leery about this, but look at other kids; they have crushes on other kids at school around that age, so I am glad that they realized that this is normal. If only all parents were like that; cute story!
__________________

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!

  #663    
Old August 20th, 2011 (7:54 PM).
Alice's Avatar
Alice Alice is offline
(>^.(>0.0)>
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Oregon
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Careful
Posts: 3,081
Send a message via Skype™ to Alice
I've never watched Glee. lol

Doesn't seem like my type of show. (Well, I haven't watched TV in a couple years actually, so I guess I don't have a type. lol)
  #664    
Old August 20th, 2011 (8:15 PM).
Steven's Avatar
Steven Steven is offline
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I've never watched Glee. lol

Doesn't seem like my type of show. (Well, I haven't watched TV in a couple years actually, so I guess I don't have a type. lol)
Maybe you should read it instead of just seeing that it mentions Glee. It's not about Glee - it just involves it.
__________________
♪ Been there, done that, got the t-shirt ♫

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
  #665    
Old August 20th, 2011 (8:16 PM).
Shining Raichu's Avatar
Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 9,050
Welcome, King!...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
Apparently I am not the only one whom has a HUGE crush on Darren Criss aka Blaine!
No sir, you certainly are not! I think every gay man who watches Glee fell in love with him. I know I did! XD
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #666    
Old August 20th, 2011 (8:41 PM).
Who's Kiyo?'s Avatar
Who's Kiyo? Who's Kiyo? is offline
coming out in amazing 3D graphics!!
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Olivine City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 2,867
You know everytime I go to write an awesome post for this club I decide against it in the middle of writing it?

So now you get this consolation post explaining my situation. Huzzah.
__________________
-
-
-
  #667    
Old August 20th, 2011 (8:51 PM).
Shining Raichu's Avatar
Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 9,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear View Post
You know everytime I go to write an awesome post for this club I decide against it in the middle of writing it?

So now you get this consolation post explaining my situation. Huzzah.
post +1 much, Kiyoshi?

If you have anything awesome to say we want to hear it! Don't be shy!
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #668    
Old August 20th, 2011 (9:18 PM).
Who's Kiyo?'s Avatar
Who's Kiyo? Who's Kiyo? is offline
coming out in amazing 3D graphics!!
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Olivine City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 2,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
post +1 much, Kiyoshi?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post

If you have anything awesome to say we want to hear it! Don't be shy!
Curses, my plans are ruined! Foiled again! *Moustache*

Here's something for you all to chew on and discuss:

I've been thinking about religion somewhat fairly recently, and I can't help but think about how I truly think that God made me homosexual.

Thinking back to it, if I didn't have my sexuality as something to struggle with and come to terms on my own, I would be a completely different person - most likely for the worse.

You see, it wasn't so much the actual homosexuality. It was what it presented me with: a stress-inducing stepping stone into divulging to figuring out who I am as a person.

Coming to terms with my sexuality and feeling pretty much secure with it has made me more comfortable with discovering what actually makes me up personality-wise, and becoming more confident embracing it and the outside world as a whole.

But it's also interesting how toxic having that same situation can be, to.
People have committed suicide because they were homosexual/bisexual. People constantly hide who they are an end up screwing themselves up mentally trying to "fix" themselves or pretending to be heterosexual. Some people embrace the stereotype and become another clone, and never actually showing who they are, truly, as a person.

It's just simply fascinating to me how we are all presented with things that will make us or break us, especially the ones dealing with our personality, sexuality, beliefs, race, ethnicity, gender, sex, etc.

Then I can't help but to remember what an atheist friend once said to me.

"If God steps up our lives.... then why would he set up some for failure?"

To which I now can easily answer (although not at the time), "He doesn't. He sets up situations that can benefit us greatly if we conquer and learn from them. The only failure comes from the person, because they were too weak to face their challenges and chose to succumb to the pressure rather than put their head up high and draw their sword."

So, that's about it for now. Nifty, hm? Discuss.
__________________
-
-
-
  #669    
Old August 20th, 2011 (9:36 PM).
Shining Raichu's Avatar
Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 9,050
Well as an atheist, I don't believe that God made you homosexual. While this is something that I can see would give people a lot of comfort to believe, I just can't buy it myself. The 'everything happens for a reason' school of thought, to my mind, doesn't account for so many things that happen in the world; even though it can seem somewhat romantic when not looking at the larger picture. Then the things that it doesn't account for are largely swept under the rug as part of "God's plan" because "God works in mysterious ways". It's all too convenient for me.

In my opinion, nothing happens for a specific reason. I wish I could think the way you do sometimes though, I think it would make me feel more special. Like I was chosen for this and destined for something greater because of it.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #670    
Old August 20th, 2011 (10:22 PM).
Who's Kiyo?'s Avatar
Who's Kiyo? Who's Kiyo? is offline
coming out in amazing 3D graphics!!
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Olivine City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 2,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Well as an atheist, I don't believe that God made you homosexual. While this is something that I can see would give people a lot of comfort to believe, I just can't buy it myself. The 'everything happens for a reason' school of thought, to my mind, doesn't account for so many things that happen in the world; even though it can seem somewhat romantic when not looking at the larger picture. Then the things that it doesn't account for are largely swept under the rug as part of "God's plan" because "God works in mysterious ways". It's all too convenient for me.

In my opinion, nothing happens for a specific reason. I wish I could think the way you do sometimes though, I think it would make me feel more special. Like I was chosen for this and destined for something greater because of it.
Well, think about it this way. Humans are free willed, and there is nothing stopping you right now from picking up a knife and murdering the entire family next door.

That's not something God wanted you to do, that's just you being bloody freaking insane.

The reason that that happened was because you were a murderer. Not God. Humans have free will, everything you do is you own personal choice that God cannot make you choose a certain path.

Sometime we're put in situations because of other people too, not God. Like if we're kidnapped. That was the doing of the person.

Basically point in saying before I completely screw up my wording, "God doesn't make the world the world the way it is.... we do." God just influences to try and make it better, but there's only so much you can do if you can't directly affect someone's willpower or choices.

For me personally, there is just too much evidence of plain out oddities that are truly the work of something, to put it simply, magical.
Like the fact my Dad's still alive. From all the accidents he's been in, he should be a handicapped man with brain damage and a couple of fingers missing, if not dead. And I don't say that lightly. He should've been dead by now. But somehow, he's still kicking around to be able to raise me, be their for my older adult siblings, and be their for his wife and still have all of his limbs attached and the ability to walk.

The things I listed in my above post go here, too.

And just little things that happen from time to time.

Everything just seems to go perfectly. And that goes for the extensive flaws in my life, too.

But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And hey, if there does end up being an afterlife, better for all, eh?

Not that I don't think God doesn't totally understand people not believing in him. I bet he would be pretty skeptical of himself too if he wasn't.... you know, God himself.
__________________
-
-
-
  #671    
Old August 20th, 2011 (11:00 PM).
Steven's Avatar
Steven Steven is offline
Bubblegum Betch
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ohio
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Posts: 1,361
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear View Post


Well, think about it this way. Humans are free willed, and there is nothing stopping you right now from picking up a knife and murdering the entire family next door.

That's not something God wanted you to do, that's just you being bloody freaking insane.

The reason that that happened was because you were a murderer. Not God. Humans have free will, everything you do is you own personal choice that God cannot make you choose a certain path.

Sometime we're put in situations because of other people too, not God. Like if we're kidnapped. That was the doing of the person.

Basically point in saying before I completely screw up my wording, "God doesn't make the world the world the way it is.... we do." God just influences to try and make it better, but there's only so much you can do if you can't directly affect someone's willpower or choices.

For me personally, there is just too much evidence of plain out oddities that are truly the work of something, to put it simply, magical.
Like the fact my Dad's still alive. From all the accidents he's been in, he should be a handicapped man with brain damage and a couple of fingers missing, if not dead. And I don't say that lightly. He should've been dead by now. But somehow, he's still kicking around to be able to raise me, be their for my older adult siblings, and be their for his wife and still have all of his limbs attached and the ability to walk.

The things I listed in my above post go here, too.

And just little things that happen from time to time.

Everything just seems to go perfectly. And that goes for the extensive flaws in my life, too.

But, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And hey, if there does end up being an afterlife, better for all, eh?

Not that I don't think God doesn't totally understand people not believing in him. I bet he would be pretty skeptical of himself too if he wasn't.... you know, God himself.
This isn't the Christianity, Atheism, or any other religion club. I can't speak for the Christianity Club, but this debate would be allowed in the Atheism club so if you want to move it there~

Anyways, your post has nothing to do with this club so please stop this little debate.
__________________
♪ Been there, done that, got the t-shirt ♫

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
  #672    
Old August 20th, 2011 (11:38 PM).
Star-Lord's Avatar
Star-Lord Star-Lord is offline
dangerous and ambitious.
Gold Tier
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
No sir, you certainly are not! I think every gay man who watches Glee fell in love with him. I know I did! XD
I suppose I find myself in the minority then. The man just doesn't do anything for me :/ I'm more of a Cory Monteith fan personally (though I don't think he's that great of a singer.)

Also, first post here woo. Proud out of the closet 16 year old!
__________________
  #673    
Old August 20th, 2011 (11:45 PM).
Shining Raichu's Avatar
Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
Emile Hersch turned 30 today. Who the hell is Emile Hersch?
Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 9,050
Welcome Moogles! I saw your post in the picture thread, you made a very cute Pikachu lol

EDIT: LMAO I meant Umbreon. Totally remembered that picture wrong.

Cory Monteith does nothing for me personally, his nickname in the show is Frankenteen and I find that just a little bit too true for my liking but Darren Criss is oghaeihaihaelthvl so hot.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

  #674    
Old August 21st, 2011 (12:59 AM).
-ty-'s Avatar
-ty- -ty- is offline
Don't Ask, Just Tell
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
Posts: 797
DARREN CRISS; HANDS DOWN! lol

__________________

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!

  #675    
Old August 21st, 2011 (5:06 AM).
Who's Kiyo?'s Avatar
Who's Kiyo? Who's Kiyo? is offline
coming out in amazing 3D graphics!!
Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Olivine City
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 2,867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landorus View Post
This isn't the Christianity, Atheism, or any other religion club. I can't speak for the Christianity Club, but this debate would be allowed in the Atheism club so if you want to move it there~

Anyways, your post has nothing to do with this club so please stop this little debate.
Well exuse me, princess.

I understand, but the original post was somewhat actually relatable to the topic. I guess just the posts to follow from it are more of a different color.

X3;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
I suppose I find myself in the minority then. The man just doesn't do anything for me :/ I'm more of a Cory Monteith fan personally (though I don't think he's that great of a singer.)

Also, first post here woo. Proud out of the closet 16 year old!
Yay for you!

Welcome. :3


Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
DARREN CRISS; HANDS DOWN! lol



[Insert Extremely Sexy Picture of Mr. Darren Criss Here]

Am I the only one who'd like to point out how stretchy that shirt is?

Chris Colfer gets to kiss that guy on camera. Lucky prick.
__________________
-
-
-
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:16 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2016 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.

Acknowledgements
Use of PokéCommunity Assets
vB Optimise by DragonByte Technologies Ltd © 2016.