The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #1426    
Old November 13th, 2011, 10:57 PM
FreakyLocz14's Avatar
FreakyLocz14
Conservative Patriot
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
So those without the ability to pay for a high enough level of private health insurance just have to deal with it? Being born into a body that wasn't meant for you would be something that is mentally and emotionally draining to live with every day. Just because it doesn't directly affect a person's physical health doesn't make it any less important or necessary to correct.
I see your point, but it's really not the job of the taxpayers to pay to correct birth defects that are not life-threatening.
Reply With Quote
  #1427    
Old November 13th, 2011, 10:59 PM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I don't personally think that would make her a transsexual lol. If she was using magic to change between forms, that's a whole lot different simply because of the ease of reversal. I think in every single work of fiction that has involved magic, there has been at least one instance where it has been used to change a character between genders. I've seen it in Charmed, Buffy, Harry Potter and Bewitched just to name a few. I wouldn't think that that makes any of those characters transsexual either.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #1428    
Old November 13th, 2011, 11:29 PM
FreakyLocz14's Avatar
FreakyLocz14
Conservative Patriot
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
What about Ramna 1 1/2? Transsexual?
Reply With Quote
  #1429    
Old November 13th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Ineffable~'s Avatar
Ineffable~
DAT SNARKITUDE
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Any ol' place really
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Ummm I don't think Sheik is transsexual. xD I mean she doesn't actually stay as Sheik; it would be one thing if she decided "hey let's turn into a man" and then turned into a man and stayed that way because she was happy with it but I'm pretty sure (from what I've heard since I haven't played Ocarina of Time) it was simply an easy disguise. I know from experience that (most) transsexual people aren't interested in just flip-flopping genders. ~_~ That's called gender fluid.

Also from what I've picked off online just now, it's actually unsure if Sheik is really a man and an actual change in sex is only mentioned in non-canon stuff.
In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Sheik has a very feminine voice/figure, and really honestly looks like a woman to me. I mean this isn't canon of course but you get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
I don't personally think that would make her a transsexual lol. If she was using magic to change between forms, that's a whole lot different simply because of the ease of reversal. I think in every single work of fiction that has involved magic, there has been at least one instance where it has been used to change a character between genders. I've seen it in Charmed, Buffy, Harry Potter and Bewitched just to name a few. I wouldn't think that that makes any of those characters transsexual either.
Wait, you saw it in Harry Potter? Are you talking about Polyjuice Potion? Because, otherwise I don't remember it.
__________________

#077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves are 10 times harder
than diamonds. It can trample
anything completely flat in moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Mansion

Cry

Other names:

jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
de: Ponita
fr: Ponyta
cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


Reply With Quote
  #1430    
Old November 14th, 2011, 12:08 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Yeah, at the beginning of Book/Movie 7 when everybody turned into Harrys to fool Voldemort lol. Hermione and Fleur were among those who changed into Harry, so they were switching gender.
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #1431    
Old November 14th, 2011, 12:25 AM
FreakyLocz14's Avatar
FreakyLocz14
Conservative Patriot
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Gender: Female
Nature: Bold
Speaking of transsexuals, do you find this video offensive to them?
Reply With Quote
  #1432    
Old November 14th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Ineffable~'s Avatar
Ineffable~
DAT SNARKITUDE
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Any ol' place really
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Yeah, at the beginning of Book/Movie 7 when everybody turned into Harrys to fool Voldemort lol. Hermione and Fleur were among those who changed into Harry, so they were switching gender.
At first I was thinking "that doesn't count!" but I guess it counts just as much as Sheik does. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
Speaking of transsexuals, do you find this video offensive to them?
That girl was really cute. She passed way better than they depicted her in the animated video.

Other than that I don't really have any comment. It looks really really sad but I can't tell much considering I didn't understand a single word anyone was saying.
__________________

#077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves are 10 times harder
than diamonds. It can trample
anything completely flat in moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Mansion

Cry

Other names:

jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
de: Ponita
fr: Ponyta
cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


Reply With Quote
  #1433    
Old November 14th, 2011, 07:35 AM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Hmm. So if Sheik is physically a man and mentally a woman, would falling in love with him be gay straight or perfectly bi?
__________________
Got an old laptop for hacking! With my IPod for Internet, my sister's laptop for transferring, and now this functional laptop for hacking, I'm back in the game!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Reply With Quote
  #1434    
Old November 14th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Ineffable~'s Avatar
Ineffable~
DAT SNARKITUDE
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Any ol' place really
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Hmm. So if Sheik is physically a man and mentally a woman, would falling in love with him be gay straight or perfectly bi?
That depends on the gender of the person who's falling in love with Sheik. xD
__________________

#077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves are 10 times harder
than diamonds. It can trample
anything completely flat in moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Mansion

Cry

Other names:

jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
de: Ponita
fr: Ponyta
cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


Reply With Quote
  #1435    
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
Speaking of transsexuals, do you find this video offensive to them?
Since I don't really understand Chinese I can't really comment fully (although I did see the word for "suspect" in there - 嫌犯). I'm going to assume that the people reporting this and/or the person who gave us the English title of "cross-dressing student caught in girls dorm" could not necessarily understand the differences between cross-dressing, transvestism, being transgender, and so on and that they might mistake one for the other. If this were a case of a trans woman being called a cross-dresser I'd be quite bothered, but really, I can't say for sure.

The only thing that does bother me is the weird animated "re-enactment" as if this video was meant to teach people about cross-dressing (or, again, whatever it is they think they're talking about) and it seems rather insensitive and sensationalized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Hmm. So if Sheik is physically a man and mentally a woman, would falling in love with him be gay straight or perfectly bi?
Another example of why terms like 'gay' and 'straight' and 'bi' don't really apply when you have anyone who isn't "traditionally" gendered.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #1436    
Old November 14th, 2011, 12:45 PM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineffable~ View Post

That depends on the gender of the person who's falling in love with Sheik. xD
I'm a male and I'm falling in love with Sheik. For many reasons that include his body and mind. Especially his flexibility and mysteriousness. But I guess it's hard to put a sexual label on transgender love.
__________________
Got an old laptop for hacking! With my IPod for Internet, my sister's laptop for transferring, and now this functional laptop for hacking, I'm back in the game!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Reply With Quote
  #1437    
Old November 14th, 2011, 05:59 PM
-ty-'s Avatar
-ty-
Don't Ask, Just Tell
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty
I think that Shiek is, as stupid as it sounds, in a similar position as Mulan. In order for Zelda/Mulan to survive, they both had to mask themselves as men and fight. A chinese woman or a Hyrulian woman are expected to be submissive to men, and not engage in physical combat. It was not so much Shiek/Zelda desired to be a man for sexual or gender identity purposes; however, Shiek/Zelda desired to be given the same treatment/opportunity from society as men did. Wow, moments like these just make me feel like a nerd.

First, state sexual orientation. Where have you met other people for potential dates/relationships? What was your experience with differing locations?
__________________

Don't be a rotten apple!
Check-out my Forbitten to see the latest developments in the Kenbi Region
!


Last edited by -ty-; November 14th, 2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #1438    
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:24 PM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
I think that Shiek is, as stupid as it sounds, in a similar position as Mulan. In order for Zelda/Mulan to survive, they both had to mask themselves as men and fight. A chinese woman or a Hyrulian woman are expected to be submissive to men, and not engage in physical combat. It was not so much Shiek/Zelda desired to be a man for sexual or gender identity purposes; however, Shiek/Zelda desired to be given the same treatment/opportunity from society as men did. Wow, moments like these just make me feel like a nerd.

First, state sexual orientation. Where have you met other people for potential dates/relationships? What was your experience with differing locations?
Close. Zelda disguised herself to hide from Ganondorf. Being a man makes it less likely to be discovered. Though Sheik fights ninja-like, Zelda can hold her own in battle with her magic.

I wish I could answer the topic question, but I haven't dated yet. Or even had my first kiss. T_T I wouldn't want to date anyone in my area anyways, they're too ghetto.
__________________
Got an old laptop for hacking! With my IPod for Internet, my sister's laptop for transferring, and now this functional laptop for hacking, I'm back in the game!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Reply With Quote
  #1439    
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Sodom's Avatar
Sodom
with a capital Y.
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
I can't really answer that question either, because I honestly don't know. I'm gay, so I can answer the first part, but beyond that it's a bit out of my scope. I've never really dated for something beyond sex. That shouldn't be taken as me being a 'player' or a 'skank' because my encounters have been sort of few and far between (I don't get out much lol) but rather I've never actually looked for dates or a relationship, because I feel like it's forced.

If a relationship is going to form with me, it has to happen organically. We'd probably be friends first and then have it lead to something more. Honestly I can't think of anything more torturous than going out looking for a date lol.

The sexual encounters I've had have sort of in one way or another found me, so I can't even really name a place I've gone and met them lol
__________________

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Reply With Quote
  #1440    
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Honestly I can't think of anything more torturous than going out looking for a date lol.
100% agree with you on this. I can't imagine actually going out somewhere with the intention of looking for someone to date. That seems so impersonal. I'm a much bigger fan of getting to know someone before dating. Everyone I've ever dated has been someone I knew for at least a little while before and got along with as a friend.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #1441    
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
I think that Shiek is, as stupid as it sounds, in a similar position as Mulan. In order for Zelda/Mulan to survive, they both had to mask themselves as men and fight. A chinese woman or a Hyrulian woman are expected to be submissive to men, and not engage in physical combat. It was not so much Shiek/Zelda desired to be a man for sexual or gender identity purposes; however, Shiek/Zelda desired to be given the same treatment/opportunity from society as men did. Wow, moments like these just make me feel like a nerd.

First, state sexual orientation. Where have you met other people for potential dates/relationships? What was your experience with differing locations?
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Close. Zelda disguised herself to hide from Ganondorf. Being a man makes it less likely to be discovered. Though Sheik fights ninja-like, Zelda can hold her own in battle with her magic.

I wish I could answer the topic question, but I haven't dated yet. Or even had my first kiss. T_T I wouldn't want to date anyone in my area anyways, they're too ghetto.
Have to agree with U_Flame on this one. The second Zelda took off her disguise in OoT, Ganondorf took her away so that made it pretty obvious that she needed the disguise just so she wouldn't be captured, I doubt it had much to do with her seeking for a man's place in the world or anything like that.

1. I'm straight. 2. I've always started relationships organically. My current one started because we met at a club (like a school organization, not a nightclub) and fell for each other within a few days and then were dating within the week, lol. The only other (rl) boyfriend I've had before that I met because he was part of my group of friends and in a class with me, so that was pretty organic too. I'm definitely not the type to look for people to date, between these two boyfriends was about 4 years so it's not like I was looking very hard, lol.
__________________
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
Reply With Quote
  #1442    
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:33 AM
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared-
Certified Responsible Adult
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by -ty- View Post
I think that Shiek is, as stupid as it sounds, in a similar position as Mulan. In order for Zelda/Mulan to survive, they both had to mask themselves as men and fight. A chinese woman or a Hyrulian woman are expected to be submissive to men, and not engage in physical combat. It was not so much Shiek/Zelda desired to be a man for sexual or gender identity purposes; however, Shiek/Zelda desired to be given the same treatment/opportunity from society as men did. Wow, moments like these just make me feel like a nerd.

First, state sexual orientation. Where have you met other people for potential dates/relationships? What was your experience with differing locations?
First, I always stay out if these Zelda/Shiek debates, because I never played OoT. xD

Second question, I have to say the same as U_Flame. :\ Never dated, never kissed anyone, etc. And I don't think looking for a date is that bad, mainly because it would be very difficult for a gay person, where I live, to randomly find another gay guy to be in a relationship with. We're pretty sparse here. xD So, when I come out, and do start wanting to date, I might use eHarmony or whatever. At least, to get the feel for dating under my belt, lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1443    
Old November 15th, 2011, 09:38 AM
deoxys121's Avatar
deoxys121
White Kyurem Cometh
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flat Rock, MI, United States
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to deoxys121
Just dropping by to share a picture that was shared by one of the Facebook pages I frequent.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1444    
Old November 15th, 2011, 12:30 PM
U.Flame's Avatar
U.Flame
Brony Hacker
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Sapphire City in future Hoenn
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post


First, I always stay out if these Zelda/Shiek debates, because I never played OoT. xD

Second question, I have to say the same as U_Flame. :\ Never dated, never kissed anyone, etc. And I don't think looking for a date is that bad, mainly because it would be very difficult for a gay person, where I live, to randomly find another gay guy to be in a relationship with. We're pretty sparse here. xD So, when I come out, and do start wanting to date, I might use eHarmony or whatever. At least, to get the feel for dating under my belt, lol.
GASP! There's a reason Ocarina of Time is STILL considered one of the greatest games ever made! If you ever get the chance, you HAVE to play it.

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't kissed. In my school, being a virgin is a bad thing. If they found out I haven't even kissed, I would be killed!
__________________
Got an old laptop for hacking! With my IPod for Internet, my sister's laptop for transferring, and now this functional laptop for hacking, I'm back in the game!

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Reply With Quote
  #1445    
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
GASP! There's a reason Ocarina of Time is STILL considered one of the greatest games ever made! If you ever get the chance, you HAVE to play it.
Until Skyward Sword comes out

Anyway I wanted to share these. There's a club on my campus called the 4 to 5 movement, based around the fact that 80% of educated adults age 18 to 30 support the general package of LGBT rights, but when surveyed the same people guessed that only about 1/3 of people actually did. The goal is to let people know that they actually are in the majority with their support of LGBT issues. These are supposed to be going up around campus in the next couple of days, because...my school kind of has a problem with LGBT issues even though the students don't. :x

Warning these are kinda big.

Spoiler:
__________________
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
Reply With Quote
  #1446    
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:21 AM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
Anyway I wanted to share these. There's a club on my campus called the 4 to 5 movement, based around the fact that 80% of educated adults age 18 to 30 support the general package of LGBT rights, but when surveyed the same people guessed that only about 1/3 of people actually did. The goal is to let people know that they actually are in the majority with their support of LGBT issues. These are supposed to be going up around campus in the next couple of days, because...my school kind of has a problem with LGBT issues even though the students don't. :x
I'm sorry, but I can't help but notice that the statistic is 4 out of 5 college educated people between the ages of 18 and 30. Not to get all stereotypin' but I don't think it's these people we need to worry about as much as it is the people who didn't go on to further their education after they left high school or are generally older and/or more "traditionally" minded.

I'm kind of saddened that your school doesn't have the kinds of protections and recognition that I assumed all colleges had. (At least those that weren't small religious ones.)
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
  #1447    
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
I'm sorry, but I can't help but notice that the statistic is 4 out of 5 college educated people between the ages of 18 and 30. Not to get all stereotypin' but I don't think it's these people we need to worry about as much as it is the people who didn't go on to further their education after they left high school or are generally older and/or more "traditionally" minded.

I'm kind of saddened that your school doesn't have the kinds of protections and recognition that I assumed all colleges had. (At least those that weren't small religious ones.)
Yeah, but the club is...a college club. So the target is college educated people, or people that will become college educated once they graduate. There are a lot of movements and such to try to raise tolerance among people who aren't tolerant, but the point of this is to get people to realize that they're in the majority so they don't feel uncomfortable speaking up on the topic. It's specifically targeted towards that 80%.

Yeah I think the main problem is that my school gets a huge majority of its money from alumni donations, and when the alumni don't like something, they tell us with their wallets. ND took a huge beating financially when they invite Barack Obama to speak on campus because of his pro-choice views as it is, I doubt they want to stir up more controversy and possibly lose the donors that have been loyal up until now. It's dumb but money talks. :/
__________________
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
Reply With Quote
  #1448    
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Ineffable~'s Avatar
Ineffable~
DAT SNARKITUDE
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Any ol' place really
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
I'm sorry, but I can't help but notice that the statistic is 4 out of 5 college educated people between the ages of 18 and 30.
Yeah, I'm not sure the statistic is as accurate and clear-cut as they're going for. What does "the general package" mean exactly?

Still, I do think it's a majority myself I just think it's hard to measure without giving people a whole analysis and stuff. Everyone's different on these issues and in my opinion it's hard to say if someone's a "supporter" if they don't think discrimination based on sexuality or gender identity should be legal, but aren't okay with gay marriage (as an example).
__________________

#077: Ponyta - The Fire Horse Pokémon
Fire ~ Field eggs
3'03" ~ 66.1lbs ~ 50/50

Its hooves are 10 times harder
than diamonds. It can trample
anything completely flat in moments.

Abilities: Run Away or Flash Fire or Flame Body
Moves: Growl, Flame Wheel, Stomp, Agility
Locations: Pokémon Mansion

Cry

Other names:

jp: ポニータ (Ponyta)
de: Ponita
fr: Ponyta
cn: 小火馬 (Xiǎohuǒmǎ)


Reply With Quote
  #1449    
Old November 16th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Oryx's Avatar
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Nature: Relaxed
I kind of thought you guys would...appreciate it. I thought it was a good idea at least. Nevermind then.
__________________
Theme
Pair
VM
PM
Reply With Quote
  #1450    
Old November 16th, 2011, 10:06 AM
Esper's Avatar
Esper
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toujours View Post
I kind of thought you guys would...appreciate it. I thought it was a good idea at least. Nevermind then.
Don't let my pessimism deter you. I should have added that I do think it's a welcome effort regardless of my cynical response. I guess I just didn't connect that your college was a Catholic college. Dx I am very sorry.
__________________

deviantart blog pair
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:11 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.