Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 14th, 2011, 04:38 PM
NurseBarbra
くら くら?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NurseBarbra
Crushing on straight guys? emm well.. Most of 'em I ended up "experimenting" with because they were having homosexual thoughts. So I guess I'm kinda lucky?
My only bad crush was on my best friend, Eoin and his twin. They're both gay (no twincest ladies...) and Aiden his twin liked me, even though I had no intrest. Eoin liked my friend Adam (Who I'm now dating, funny eh?) and Adam liked Aiden. LOVE SQUARE BISH!

Spoiler:
On an unrelated note, The...morons who I reported have been put on reduced classes for all of next year (Wooooh). In the mean time they're gonna be doing their exams in a seperate exam center for being pricks. The code of conduct in my school is being revised awaiting approval from the Board of managment, and my school now has a proper GSA set up. (I'm on the founding member's board. WOOOH).
Old June 14th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Hybrid Trainer
My Secrecy. My Advantage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseBarbra View Post
My only bad crush was on my best friend, Eoin and his twin. They're both gay (no twincest ladies...) and Aiden his twin liked me, even though I had no intrest. Eoin liked my friend Adam (Who I'm now dating, funny eh?) and Adam liked Aiden. LOVE SQUARE BISH!
I think my brain just broke o.o

Quote:
On an unrelated note, The...morons who I reported have been put on reduced classes for all of next year (Wooooh). In the mean time they're gonna be doing their exams in a seperate exam center for being pricks. The code of conduct in my school is being revised awaiting approval from the Board of managment, and my school now has a proper GSA set up. (I'm on the founding member's board. WOOOH).
Woo! :D Glad to hear their finally getting whats coming to them! :D

"I am confident that if anyone actually penetrates our facades, even the most perceptive would still be fundamentally unprepared for the truth of House Dimir."
-Szadek, Lord of Secrets

Old June 14th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Crushing on straight guys? emm well.. Most of 'em I ended up "experimenting" with because they were having homosexual thoughts. So I guess I'm kinda lucky?
Twins.... who are BOTH gay? I don't even... how could two parents possibly get so lucky! Plus that's hot as hell, my brain just broke too. But no, no twincest, that would be gross.

Quote:
That is SO awesome. The idiots have to be quarantined! That makes me so happy to hear. So unbelievably happy. Homophobes get quarantined while the gays roam free. I love 2011 XD

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old June 14th, 2011, 05:44 PM
FreakyLocz14
Conservative Patriot
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
What did these homophobes do to be quarantined, exactly?
Old June 14th, 2011, 06:11 PM
NurseBarbra
くら くら?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
What did these homophobes do to be quarantined, exactly?
Lots and lots of gay bashing. Along with other offences. (apparently they had weed at one point.)

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
Twins.... who are BOTH gay? I don't even... how could two parents possibly get so lucky! Plus that's hot as hell, my brain just broke too. But no, no twincest, that would be gross.
Apparently If one twin is born gay, the other has about an 80% chance of being gay. But they are hot I will say.

Last edited by NurseBarbra; June 14th, 2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old June 14th, 2011, 08:53 PM
FreakyLocz14
Conservative Patriot
Community Supporter

Quote:
Lots and lots of gay bashing. Along with other offences. (apparently they had weed at one point.)

EDIT:

Apparently If one twin is born gay, the other has about an 80% chance of being gay. But they are hot I will say.
Oh, so they physically based students and had drugs? That's worthy of punishment. I just don't like when people are punished for having opinions.
Old June 14th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Alternative
For my next trick...
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
The whole gay twins thing does sound cool I guess. It's sort of rare for people to have twins nowadays, let alone both of them being gay.
Old June 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM
NurseBarbra
くら くら?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
It's sort of rare for people to have twins nowadays, let alone both of them being gay.
R- Really? Seriousally? I know like... 4 sets of twins? (E&A, K&H, J&A, K&K).... So does this make me lucky or something?
Old June 14th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Alternative
For my next trick...
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
I don't know, I'm just guessing. I'm just saying it's not everyday a bunch of twins are born. :|
Old June 14th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Renii
Se(Renii)ty

Quote:

Spoiler:
I'm... O.o Confused.

Anyway,
WOW. That is amazing... Twin gays
That is like super super super hot. xD

And thanks guys I'll hopefully get over that weird crush '

EDIT: Forgot this But that is awesome. Homophobes getting into trouble. Love this =)

Last edited by Renii; June 14th, 2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old June 14th, 2011, 09:40 PM
FreakyLocz14
Conservative Patriot
Community Supporter

We voted on a few LGBT bills this week. Both of these bills failed.

HR 144
Introduced by Rep. Rossi (D - LGBT Students, 2nd District)
Passed the House with 51 Yes and 50 Nays
Got majority support in the Senate but was killed by a filibuster of all Republicans except me and Sen. Woudham (R - Comestology), and 2 Democrats, Sen. Afzal (D - Muslim Student Association) and Sen. Brown (D - Black Student Union).
It would have formally recognized that there is no reasonable evidence that people choose to be LGBT.
Those who didn't vote for cloture and/or opposed the motion stated that while they don't have anything against LGBT people, they can't say that the evidence to support the birth theory is a "general consensus within the scientific community". That statement was made by Senate Majority Leader Roberts (R - Christian Club).

SB 59
Introduced by Sen. Macias (R - Gay / Straight Alliance, which is me)
Passed the Senate by a party-line vote of 13 Yeas, and 12 Nays. (GOP Majority)
Failed to pass the House by a party-line vote of 49 Yeas, and 52 Nays. (Dem Majority)
It would have recognized the important contribution of Republican politicians and organizations like the Log Cabin Republicans and GOProud have made to LGBT equality. It is notable that the 2 House reps for LGBT students, both of whom are Democrats, voted against the bill.
Old June 14th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear View Post

Crushes on people?
What's it like for an asexual to have a crush?

Sorry, but, honestly, I'm unsure of how asexuality functions as a whole- I haven't had that much experience with it.
It's perfectly normal, asexuality just interprets you as not feeling sexually attracted towards any person. In any case, the only crushes I've had are just people I tend to think look cute or just really like, weather they're boys and girls, though I guess in some opinions, those aren't really crushes. But chya, I don't think I'll be asexual all my life.
There was nothing. Followed by everything. Swirling, burning specks of creation that circled life-giving suns. And then we reached to the light.

Old June 15th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Renii
Se(Renii)ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

It's perfectly normal, asexuality just interprets you as not feeling sexually attracted towards any person. In any case, the only crushes I've had are just people I tend to think look cute or just really like, weather they're boys and girls, though I guess in some opinions, those aren't really crushes. But chya, I don't think I'll be asexual all my life.
Don't worry. Sexuality is way too complicated.

It's not that easy to understand
Old June 15th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyLocz14 View Post
Oh, so they physically based students and had drugs? That's worthy of punishment. I just don't like when people are punished for having opinions.
That's incredibly noble, and I'm sure everybody will agree with you on that point (normally I would too), but I'm just going to take this opportunity to be completely subjective.

I do. Homophobes have opinions that are incredibly harmful to people and these opinions are still making it so that we are punished every single day. I know I shouldn't and I know that it's hypocritical and that an-eye-for-an-eye philosophies are wrong, and above all I know it's not healthy, but I want them to be punished. With the full force of whatever has the power to punish them. It gives me great satisfaction when they are, even if they're not forceful with their homophobia.

Sorry, I just had a feeling and had to let that out. I love that this thread is a safe space where we can talk based on what we think and feel without having to qualify what we say

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Last edited by Sodom; June 15th, 2011 at 04:18 AM.
Old June 15th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Esper

Quote:
That's incredibly noble, and I'm sure everybody will agree with you on that point (normally I would too), but I'm just going to take this opportunity to be completely subjective.

I do. Homophobes have opinions that are incredibly harmful to people and these opinions are still making it so that we are punished every single day. I know I shouldn't and I know that it's hypocritical and that an-eye-for-an-eye philosophies are wrong, and above all I know it's not healthy, but I want them to be punished. With the full force of whatever has the power to punish them. It gives me great satisfaction when they are, even if they're not forceful with their homophobia.

Sorry, I just had a feeling and had to let that out. I love that this thread is a safe space where we can talk based on what we think and feel without having to qualify what we say :)
It's actually quite justifiable if you're talking about kids up to high school, and probably including high school. You have to be a little stricter than you would with grown adults who (should) be able to understand that everyone has opinions and some choose to show them in bigoted ways. Schools need to be safe so you gotta err on the side of protecting students from harm/bashing/bullying/etc.

deviantart blog pair
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Fernando

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fernando Send a message via Skype™ to Fernando
I have been so lazy to even look around here but I'd totally love to join this Alliance. :3
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Femme Fatale
THE FEMME FATALE!

Nature: Modest
I'd like to join as an ally!
This signature has been disabled.
Nice image, but 55px too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Esper

It's great to have more allies. :D

So I have a question to maybe get some more discussion going. How does everyone feel about 'the gay community' and things like 'gay culture' and what kinds of experiences have you had with them?

deviantart blog pair
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Femme Fatale
THE FEMME FATALE!

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
It's great to have more allies. :D

So I have a question to maybe get some more discussion going. How does everyone feel about 'the gay community' and things like 'gay culture' and what kinds of experiences have you had with them?
I think the gay community is fabulous! I hate when homophobes say "why do gays need a community or had pride parades? straight people don't have parades.." Ignorant people... I go to pride every year and it's the most fun I ever! There's amazing music, hot guys, and ALCOHOL. What's better than that?
This signature has been disabled.
Nice image, but 55px too tall.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 16th, 2011, 04:54 PM
NurseBarbra
くら くら?
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Fatale View Post
"why do gays need a community or had pride parades? straight people don't have parades.."
The reason for this is because "straight people" don't need to tell people about their sexuality, It's just assumed because of society.

Quote:
I've had quite the experience, as I am part of BeLongTo Dublin, And I'm hopefully going to the pride parade next week. So yeah, anyway.
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:15 PM
aRedMoon
Wait for me outside the lines
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to aRedMoon Send a message via Skype™ to aRedMoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renii View Post
I was wondering something.

How do you deal with crushes on straight people?
Like everyone else has said, I say: just let it run its course. Your body will be attracted to people that won't reciprocate the feelings, and there will be times when you have to simply deny that attraction... so it's a perfectly good time to get started.

It's just the major suckage when you're ~not sure~ and only figure out ~for sure~ after you've gotten too far interested.
Quote:
It's actually pretty common, if one twin identifies as gay, then the other one is extremely likely to at least have ~tendencies~. More on the gay side of the scale.

And I would totally disagree. I'd die to see twins making out. Nothing more, but making out = mmmm
Quote:
How does everyone feel about 'the gay community' and things like 'gay culture' and what kinds of experiences have you had with them?
I much prefer the online community in places like this over real life.

My experience IRL has been a rather let down. A lot of... what's a good PC-level word... sexually experienced people. I was kinda into this really cute guy at work until I found out that he's of that variety, and ~gets around~ quite a bit. A rather big turn-off for me.
facebook \\ twitter \\ blog a.k.a life // tumblr // google+

june 10, 2003 = registered at old pc
march 24, 2004 = registered at new pc
june, 2004 = modded ;;; august, 2004 = quit/fired (point of debate)
december, 2004 = banned ;;; december 2, 2005 = unbanned
june 10, 2008 = omg... five years!
june 10, 2012 = countdown to nine years on pc...
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Renii
Se(Renii)ty

I haven't been a part of the gay community as such. :/
I've been a part of online LGBT related communities, though.
Meh, I would like to go to a pride parade someday :D

Those questions made me think,
How important is being queer for you, what do people primarily identify you as? And do you like that?

By the second question I'm asking whether being queer is your primary identity or something else?
Old June 16th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Dr.Kotov
& the symptoms.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dr.Kotov
Why in the world wouldn't I join?
Add my name to the list.

Also, what do you people think about this?

New York Assembly approves same-sex marriage.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-06-15/u...cense?_s=PM:US

The title is a bit misleading, as it is still to be put to the final vote.

Last edited by Dr.Kotov; June 16th, 2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:12 PM
FreakyLocz14
Conservative Patriot
Community Supporter

Quote:

Sorry, I just had a feeling and had to let that out. I love that this thread is a safe space where we can talk based on what we think and feel without having to qualify what we say
Internally, I wish I can give them a taste of the pink pistol, as well. Realistically, I believe that equality and freedom of expression is a double-edged sword. If the LGBT community wants to be able to have the right to express themselves openly, then those who disagree with the LGBT lifestyle should be able to, as well.
Old June 17th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renii View Post
Those questions made me think,
How important is being queer for you, what do people primarily identify you as? And do you like that?

By the second question I'm asking whether being queer is your primary identity or something else?
For me it's not very important. Or rather, I'd wish it wasn't that important. A lot of the time I do wish I'd been born differently, or developed differently, or just been more 'normal'. I don't like to be identified as queer because for me that just brings out all the differences I have and I'd really rather not have to deal with all that some of the time. I don't mean to say that I think it's bad to be queer, just that I'd prefer to be identified as a person before anything else, and then to be known for my personality and all of the things that are more 'me' than my body.

deviantart blog pair
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links