The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 27th, 2011, 04:13 PM
okjoek
Hoenn champ

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Hi I've calculated a formula to make a swellow a usefull sweeer, Something I didn't find possible until now.

Swellow Has the ability guts to boost my attack when I'm poisoned. Igive it the toxic orb and use protect on the first turn allowing it to take effect and scout an enemy offensive.

I give it the moves:

Facade
u-turn
protect
steel wing/ roost

It has 252 attack ev 252 speed ev and 4 hp evs.

The objective once poisoned is to use facade to amplify its power with guts and facade.

What do you people think? A friend told me this one tha he had gotten it off the internet.
Old May 27th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Dark Azelf
ThisWillBeTheEndOfEveryth ing.
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Yeah Brave Bird/Facade/U-Turn/Filler is the standard Swellow. It isnt new or effective in standard play as its outclassed by Staraptor who has better coverage and more power. In LU its still eh but at least it has a chance to work but its totally helpless against rocks and steels that litter every competitive environment and is still kinda of outclassed by Fearow even in LU who can hit said rocks and steels with Drill Liner.

So yeah this thread is pointless.

~Locked~
Pair x [23:25] =Sanguine: take meh with your mighty staff

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here