The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.


Advertise here

 
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Anti's Avatar
Anti
I forgive you, Chris Bosh.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ohio
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooka View Post
But if you notice, you're a moderator, which is confidence in itself in my opinion, as well as two of the people you talked to.

That aside, though, I think that the problem with users not posting is as StarlightSerenity said, the rules on PC can get strict, and some people are really trying to avoid Infractions, and I've gotten two infractions from the S&M section myself, one of which was reversed, and the other was for offtopic, which was ridiculous because I was only asking how to download a program.

But I got off-topic a bit, what I'm really trying to say is I don't think it's any one section, I just think the entire community is losing activity due to rules and crashes. But that's just me speculating.
Eh, I could have sworn I reversed that second infraction...either way it has probably expired now and that was a loooooong time ago when I was new/very bad at modding. I mean yeah, that was a mistake (I misunderstood your post), but that being said it was a long time ago and none of us have really enforced the rules in any kind of strict way at all in a long time (basically every change we've made with regard to the rules for the past year or two has been to loosen things up) so it's probably best to move on etc. I don't really think the rules are a problem at all, especially given how the enforcement is about as loose as it can get. We do need to update the Shoddy/PO rules which are outdated though they are kind of an emblem of the issues with old S&M, but we don't really enforce either.


As far as merging Battle Stadium and S&M, I've always thought of Stadium as the WiFi Board with clans and battle threads etc. and that they are just totally different, but that is an old school way of thinking. Since you poked staff and that is indeed me I felt obligated to respond but I mean, I just don't know enough stadium to really say. Wolf is probably the most knowledgeable about that.
__________________
Gone with the wind. (But still hanging around because why not?)

~wolf: defeated every lead except elf :>
d_a-bread house: what about metagross
~wolf: ok that too
  #27    
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
As far as merging Battle Stadium and S&M, I've always thought of Stadium as the WiFi Board with clans and battle threads etc. and that they are just totally different, but that is an old school way of thinking. Since you poked staff and that is indeed me I felt obligated to respond but I mean, I just don't know enough stadium to really say. Wolf is probably the most knowledgeable about that.
I suppose the question is which one the Battle Stadium fits more fluently under; S&M or Wifi. Like, Battle Stadium is inherently competitive in nature, all the way through, whereas it's only partly Wifi... but at the same time, those Wifi battlers will be looking in the Wifi section to figure out where to go to battle. My guess is that it would remain with Wifi if only because that's where everyone will look to find it and apparently a lot of people battle through Wifi though I've heard the contrary. I'd very much like to see the Battle Stadium become an amendment to S&M because really, it would be fantastic for the activity of both but taking it from the H-staff's perspective I honestly think it's going to stay put for now. :/
__________________
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ
  #28    
Old May 29th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Calamity's Avatar
Calamity
Just for the love of the game.
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Just an idea that popped into my head right now, don't know how this will go down, but howabout instead of merging Battle Stadium with S&M a somewhat.. Mini Battle stadium thread gets placed in S&M.

(Think boot camp on COD online, where you can try out and then when you think your good enough you start playing with the big boys)

It could be like a 'Test out your new team' thread where new people and regulars alike can request just a friendly battle to test new teams, and maybe give CC to eachother afterwards. This is just an idea though, I know theres the request a battle thread aswell but thats not exactly bustling with activity really atm though.
__________________
Persist
Until
Something
Happens
  #29    
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:08 PM
Perrie ✿'s Avatar
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: England
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySalamence888 View Post
Just an idea that popped into my head right now, don't know how this will go down, but howabout instead of merging Battle Stadium with S&M a somewhat.. Mini Battle stadium thread gets placed in S&M.

(Think boot camp on COD online, where you can try out and then when you think your good enough you start playing with the big boys)

It could be like a 'Test out your new team' thread where new people and regulars alike can request just a friendly battle to test new teams, and maybe give CC to eachother afterwards. This is just an idea though, I know theres the request a battle thread aswell but thats not exactly bustling with activity really atm though.
Testing out new teams and such is what the Quick battle thread is for. \: There's no point in making a "mini" battle stadium, because the one we already have isn't active, it'll just create clutter, and fill up S&M with "BATTLE ME PL0X NO UBERS"
__________________
✿ trade thread✿
1349 6159 4149
  #30    
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonomega View Post


Testing out new teams and such is what the Quick battle thread is for. \: There's no point in making a "mini" battle stadium, because the one we already have isn't active, it'll just create clutter, and fill up S&M with "BATTLE ME PL0X NO UBERS"
Besides, placing a third thing like that will detract from both the activity S&M and Battle Stadium get. It'll hurt more than it'll help. The argument isn't that we want aspects of the Stadium in S&M; it's that both the activity for S&M and Stadium are pretty bad and if we put them both together, activity will hopefully compound and multiply. Stadium and S&M are, at their root, competitive battling. That's the compelling case - they're similar enough that they should be together, and activity in each is low enough that keeping them apart doesn't help either.

edit: missed these posts lol ;o;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpman View Post
TLDR.

The very first thing that we must do if we hope to increase activity here in ye old S and M is to make it extremely inviting. The atmosphere that we should be striving for is "Everyone having fun battling together", not "Regulars rule, nubs get eaten up". Hell, I am horrid at battling, but I feel at home on the PO Server and the regulars are truly great guys. Also, Syn, I hope you take no offense to this, but you've pretty much replaced D-A as the "intimidator" of S&M. I know it feels great to show BlaQk, or any other user how much more knowledgeable about the metagame you are than them, but you could honestly go about it less bluntly. I know there's a heart somewhere down there, I've seen it in action before. Another small thing that each of us should at least attempt to do, is give small tips during battles. If your opponent uses Giga Impact, or switches their Ferrothorn into Latios (assuming HP fire as per standard set), then why not tell them why it was a bad idea? Honestly, it's somewhat embarassing that we're one of the largest Pokemon forums on the internet, yet forums like PokeBattleCenter and Mysidia's battling communities are almost quadruple the size of ours. We don't just need to make battling non-intimidating, we need to make it look like a hell of a time, show budding battlers the joy that comes from sweeping your opponent.

I'd love to try to actuate some activity here, but, in all honesty, I'm a huge hypocrite. I'm not the guy who throws out huge posts, or even is enthusiastic about posting and battling is continually managing to annoy me, after each loss. I like playing my friends and all, but laddering and whatnot ends in nothing but frustration.

Also, I really think it's about time I said this. Luke could really step up a bit. He's a great battler, moderator, etc, but, in my opinion, he could be doing a bit better as one of the leaders of the competitive community on PC. I've seen him dismiss a newer member who was interrupting irc numerous times, asking for competitive advice. As much of a nuisance as he was, it would have been pretty nice of him to help the guy out, considering he was perfectly capable of doing so. I apologize if this sounds disrespectful, but I felt the need to address it.

Finally, the behavior on the PO server could be a bit better. Again, the hypocrisy is ever-present in this statement, as I'm probably the worst behaved on the server, well, second to Lala. I'll be making a conscious effort to watch what I do and say and I think everybody else ought to adopt the same policy, we shouldn't be scaring away new battlers because we're talking about BlackCherryShipping, Hot Dogs or other miscellany. We could also treat Drakow with a lot more respect. Sure, he may think he's lord of darkness, sure, he probably has a crush on like 10 female PC members and sure, his adamant desire to have 2 Dragon and 3 Dark types limits his team's potential, but you're all forgetting one thing. Drakow is just like we all were at one point: Eager to learn about the metagame and make some friends along the way. I know it's part of the famous "S&M Culture", but no one ridiculed us when we were learning, I know I sure wasn't ridiculed when I used bad counterteams and got 6-0'd by all of the regulars, so why does he have to get ridiculed?

Now, let's make this place cool again
The first step to stop being a hypocrite is to realize you are one. ;) I try to do that myself, when I'm battling randoms on the server. Most of the time, while they usually don't care too much, it helps a little bit. I know you have a bit of a beef with Luke but that's stuff that everyone should pick up on, not just Luke. We all should be stepping up to help other people out, not just our titular "leaders". You're right about Drakow as well. It's the Pokedra situation to everyone that remembers him (not including me since like I was freshly joined when he was starting to fade away ;;).

Let's definitely make it cool again. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinySalamence888 View Post
I come back on this morning to see if activity has bumped up a bit and I can see more people doing RMT's already, the more people who read this the better its doing wonders! I wasn't on here in 2007 when this place was at its best aparently, but I'm hoping I was here in 2011 when S&M got even more activity! :D
I'm glad we're already making an impact. I woke up this morning to fight eight threads I hadn't posted in, and some with a lot of rates already. Keep up the great work guys! 8D;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooka View Post
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthr...ight=Supremacy
(me == Kazaam) :)

Anyways, even though I'm not frequent here anymore at all I can agree that I would want to be if people would just quit trying to be cool and create discussion amongst each other. Back in the old days it was fun because we could get on to "Hey, how are you today" instead of looking for reasons to jump into conversation. Just seems like the rules in general at PC are restricting a lot of activity.
You mean on PO? Yeah, we can't just spam up S&M really but there is always PO for those sorts of things. I can't encourage people to go there more - it's where all of our social communication is, really. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjurer View Post
This.

Us ******s will try to increase the activity of S&M as well, so the regulars aren't the only one in this. :D
Glad to have you on board, chief. :>
__________________
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ

Last edited by Vrai; May 29th, 2011 at 01:04 PM.
  #31    
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Cycle's Avatar
Cycle
Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
The bad thing: My laptop sucks so I can barely ever post good posts lol.

The good thing: I finally picked up my lazy butt and posted an rmt.

The problem that's discouraging me sometimes is the fact that sometimes people don't even take into account what you say and then put you off and say something like
"dude, can you read?"
or something like that.

My problem personally is the time I have to spend irl. I have a lot of homework and can barely fit time for pokemon. ):

I've never really felt "intimidated", just having a lack of motivation to post since either
1. D_A posts everything already or
2. the person seems arrogant/ the team doesn't include everything I need for a good rmt.

What I absolutely hate is when people put a small paragrah under the whole team instead of putting a whole description showing the team synergy, their role, etc under each pokemon. Lack of sprites also makes me not want to post either; I get really bored reading wallls of text.

tl;dr better format, take advice into account
__________________
  #32    
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle View Post
The bad thing: My laptop sucks so I can barely ever post good posts lol.

The good thing: I finally picked up my lazy butt and posted an rmt.

The problem that's discouraging me sometimes is the fact that sometimes people don't even take into account what you say and then put you off and say something like
"dude, can you read?"
or something like that.

My problem personally is the time I have to spend irl. I have a lot of homework and can barely fit time for pokemon. ):

I've never really felt "intimidated", just having a lack of motivation to post since either
1. D_A posts everything already or
2. the person seems arrogant/ the team doesn't include everything I need for a good rmt.

What I absolutely hate is when people put a small paragrah under the whole team instead of putting a whole description showing the team synergy, their role, etc under each pokemon. Lack of sprites also makes me not want to post either; I get really bored reading wallls of text.

tl;dr better format, take advice into account
That's okay. You don't have to post an essay or anything, like I've said a few times. Just even simple, little changes to a single Pokemon is enough to get them in the right direction - and if you don't hit everything, it leaves room for other people to come in, say their opinion about something else (or even something about your rate & whether it's good or bad and why) and help promote more activity. Whenever you get the chance is awesome - we don't need you to spend ages and ages and ages here, just a few minutes to say a sentence or two here and there and that's fine.

Yeah. We can't expect the most perfect RMT posters, though... sometimes we'll just have to deal with people like that. It's okay to just mention moveset changes, especially for beginning battlers (which is definitely the large majority of what we have here). Until the tutoring gets up and running I doubt we'll have any kind of influx of "good" competitive teams - which makes now a better time than ever for people to refine their rating skills and etc.

We do appreciate your support, though! Just know you don't have to drone out a novel when you rate; more likely than not, the OP won't read it anyway. A few changes here and there is easy for you to spot, write up, and post; easy for the OP to read and implement; and easy for others to make comments on and throw in their changes about something else. 8)
__________________
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ
  #33    
Old May 29th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Cycle's Avatar
Cycle
Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
The worst part about my life: I can't get on PO except on weekends/holidays lmao

I'll still try to keep the activity up as much as possible though.

Anyways, I don't expect perfect RMT's either' but I hate seeing someone go on PO, go to teambuilder, go to export, and copy and paste. It's nice to see posts with some substance in it. Maybe a mod could make a post showing how to post an RMT?
(Conjurer has an amazing example of good format)

Anyways, after I finish my UU RMT (which probably won't get done until next week) I'm going to go and make one for my OU team.
__________________
  #34    
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Overlord Drakow's Avatar
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Hell
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karpman View Post
We could also treat Drakow with a lot more respect. Sure, he may think he's lord of darkness, sure, he probably has a crush on like 10 female PC members and sure, his adamant desire to have 2 Dragon and 3 Dark types limits his team's potential, but you're all forgetting one thing. Drakow is just like we all were at one point: Eager to learn about the metagame and make some friends along the way. I know it's part of the famous "S&M Culture", but no one ridiculed us when we were learning, I know I sure wasn't ridiculed when I used bad counterteams and got 6-0'd by all of the regulars, so why does he have to get ridiculed?
Hmhmhm . . .

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!

I'm not exactly in the greatest of moods, so I'd like to thank you for agitating me even further. Witness the ignited wrath of the Overlord, for you have triggered my unbound fury.

Back in 2007, while I didn’t have many friends on here, I at least had some. Maria Santos, _Prince_ , Lumine and Lady Nicole were most of them. Fast forward to 2011 and currently I do not have any friends. Not a single one. I do not want your pity. Darkness is my only ally now.

You people claim my team sucks due to my style but let me tell you this. The weak minded conform themselves to the standards set by society. Do you want to know why. It is because humans are fearful of that which they do not understand. They are afraid of things that are beyond the reach of their control. You can laugh at me for being different. I will laugh right back because most of you are the same.

As to date, not a single person has yet defeated me in this topic. Truly pathetic considering how poor my team seemingly is, according to you lot. How dare you mock me. Is this really the best Pokecommunity has to offer. COME OUT AND FIGHT COWARDS. I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

I will become the opposing force Pokecommunity needs right now.

Give in to your anger.

Hate me.

Curse me.

Spoiler:


COME AT ME BRO


How’s that for promoting activity in the battle stadium.
__________________
"Power through ambition." - Overlord Drakow
Forum Set // Pair
  #35    
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Exile's Avatar
Exile
One Word Extinguisher
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: +
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Uh, nice post there Drakow.

Also, S&M should really be co-existing with the Battle Stadium to bring us together. I mean, if we had more clans, leagues, and tournaments, then people would enjoy battling more, would they not?
  #36    
Old May 29th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Anti's Avatar
Anti
I forgive you, Chris Bosh.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ohio
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cycle View Post
The bad thing: My laptop sucks so I can barely ever post good posts lol.

The good thing: I finally picked up my lazy butt and posted an rmt.

The problem that's discouraging me sometimes is the fact that sometimes people don't even take into account what you say and then put you off and say something like
"dude, can you read?"
or something like that.

My problem personally is the time I have to spend irl. I have a lot of homework and can barely fit time for pokemon. ):

I've never really felt "intimidated", just having a lack of motivation to post since either
1. D_A posts everything already or
2. the person seems arrogant/ the team doesn't include everything I need for a good rmt.

What I absolutely hate is when people put a small paragrah under the whole team instead of putting a whole description showing the team synergy, their role, etc under each pokemon. Lack of sprites also makes me not want to post either; I get really bored reading wallls of text.

tl;dr better format, take advice into account
Not having time to post because of real life is fine, but not posting because someone's format isn't flashy enough is a pretty silly excuse. The people who need the most help which are usually new users do not know that they're supposed to put in things like sprites and full descriptions. And really, sprites don't actually matter much at all beyond providing a quick reference when looking at a whole team. All you really need for an RMT is the Pokemon and the details about them. The rest is really nice to have and *should* be included but people don't know that (it's definitely not in the rules or anything). And ironically enough, flashy teams are usually pointless anyways since they're often made just to showcase the team rather than make any meaningful changes to it.

Most importantly though, we really don't have time to be selective with team rating. We just need to rate everything we can, even if each person can only contribute a little. A little is much better than what we're getting now which is absolutely nothing. I don't mean this to sound like a lecture but sometimes all people need is a little guidance and the rest will come.
__________________
Gone with the wind. (But still hanging around because why not?)

~wolf: defeated every lead except elf :>
d_a-bread house: what about metagross
~wolf: ok that too
  #37    
Old May 31st, 2011, 10:21 AM
Fairy's Avatar
Fairy
loves you
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: in the flowers
Gender: Female
It may not be my place to say anything about this.. but I think it's great tht you guys are conscious of the problems that have occurred here and are willing to change it to the best of your abilities. It says a lot for the people who are, as you say "regulars", to recognize your faults and want to fix them. Taking charge of this forum and practicing what you think will help will certainly increase activity, or (if nothing) attract the attention of people who are curious about competitive teams.

Now, look at me, I think this is my 9th post. I have no reputation here. However, one of the first things I encountered on this website was (I don't want to say names or go into detail because I'm not sure if it's against the rules) a post about some kid who has a really bad reputation throughout the Pokemon Forums spread across the internet. He kept going on about how joining the PC was a fresh start and how sorry he is about being permabanned from every forum out there. He was using this website as a vessel to redeem himself for his past mistakes. Everyone told him, "the past is in the past, let it go. This is a different forum, we don't care about what happened then" (I don't know what happened to him because it's none of my business).

Well, I think the same rules apply for you guys. I'm a complete stranger on this website. I'm a total noob here. But, I don't care that this forum was a "Flameland" way back when. I can't wait to put up my team (once I've put effort into them) and receive the constructive criticism that I deserve. Both good and bad. And I want that because I realize that the "regulars" here are superior to me in competitive battling in every way, if I want to win and be better, it's my fault for being over-sensitive and getting hurt by your criticism.

Again, I'm not important here, but maybe I will be someday. So disregard this if it's totally out of line. I'm an outsider trying to let you know that it's okay- which seems a inflated on my end.

But I think this place is great and you're all doing a good job. I hope to post my team and be a better competitive battler because of you guys.

Good luck with everything. I will certainly assist in the effort to increase activity however possible. Just remember, as a "new kid" here, whatever you were all known for back then, isn't going to stop me now.
  #38    
Old May 31st, 2011, 11:19 AM
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial357 View Post
It may not be my place to say anything about this.. but I think it's great tht you guys are conscious of the problems that have occurred here and are willing to change it to the best of your abilities. It says a lot for the people who are, as you say "regulars", to recognize your faults and want to fix them. Taking charge of this forum and practicing what you think will help will certainly increase activity, or (if nothing) attract the attention of people who are curious about competitive teams.

Now, look at me, I think this is my 9th post. I have no reputation here. However, one of the first things I encountered on this website was (I don't want to say names or go into detail because I'm not sure if it's against the rules) a post about some kid who has a really bad reputation throughout the Pokemon Forums spread across the internet. He kept going on about how joining the PC was a fresh start and how sorry he is about being permabanned from every forum out there. He was using this website as a vessel to redeem himself for his past mistakes. Everyone told him, "the past is in the past, let it go. This is a different forum, we don't care about what happened then" (I don't know what happened to him because it's none of my business).

Well, I think the same rules apply for you guys. I'm a complete stranger on this website. I'm a total noob here. But, I don't care that this forum was a "Flameland" way back when. I can't wait to put up my team (once I've put effort into them) and receive the constructive criticism that I deserve. Both good and bad. And I want that because I realize that the "regulars" here are superior to me in competitive battling in every way, if I want to win and be better, it's my fault for being over-sensitive and getting hurt by your criticism.

Again, I'm not important here, but maybe I will be someday. So disregard this if it's totally out of line. I'm an outsider trying to let you know that it's okay- which seems a inflated on my end.

But I think this place is great and you're all doing a good job. I hope to post my team and be a better competitive battler because of you guys.

Good luck with everything. I will certainly assist in the effort to increase activity however possible. Just remember, as a "new kid" here, whatever you were all known for back then, isn't going to stop me now.
Thank you for the amazing post. Really, you shouldn't feel like you're not "important" enough to post here; everyone's input is welcome and taken highly. And that's definitely the image we're trying to give off now; it's not new members we're so much concerned with about "Flameland", it's the older ones that left because of it and those that have heard rumors/been intimidated by them previously. We just want to get that image off to everyone and while not everyone can have the same attitude as you, the people that do we greatly appreciate. Thanks again - I'm excited to see your activity in the future. :3
__________________
aka Zebraiken | pairs; Ω & ζ | bffl; λ | now; Ϟ | twin; ξ | brother; φ | sister; Ψ | neeks; Ϫ
  #39    
Old May 31st, 2011, 12:20 PM
Fairy's Avatar
Fairy
loves you
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: in the flowers
Gender: Female
You're welcome! I've got a lot of respect for those here who are skilled battlers and willing to make a difference. Commitment to this cause takes serious conviction and that's a quality that many talk about, but few truly practice. Besides, you all seem like super, super nice people. If it weren't for the hard work you guys put into the PC, being a member just wouldn't be as rewarding or worthwhile.

Keep fighting for this everyone, it's only a matter of time before your effort pays off. If nothing, know that it has certainly effected me.
~it's super effective!
x_x ;D
 
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 11:05 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.