The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets

Notices

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Advertise here

Old May 28th, 2011, 06:21 PM
PickupTeam
Free Item Abuser

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
I think it would be fun to send in three of the same pokemon at somebody. I've chosen Empoleon for this. I came up with three movesets:

Aqua Ring
Featherdance
Whirlpool
Hydro Pump

Attract
Toxic
Aqua Ring
Whirlpool

Drill Peck
Signal Beam
Blizzard
Mist

I'm unsure how to build them beyond this, as I'm very new to competitive battling. I want some feedback before I start breeding for natures.

I have at my disposal: a box full of dittos, including one with all-around good IVs; a few Piplups with different natures and good IVs; a Smeargle to breed for Toxic and Featherdance; 2 DS's and 4 pokemon games.

Painting with Smeargles, all day and night.
Mewtwo's laboratory within my sights.
God, grant me a lightning bolt path-
I pray for safe passage thru numbers and math.

Old May 29th, 2011, 07:13 AM
Calamity
Just for the love of the game.

Nature: Relaxed
Is this for triple battles, it sounds like its for triple battles? :L The one thing stopping you doing this is the species clause, which means you cannot use two of the same pokemon in your team. But still if this is just for fun battles with friends and whatnot, these three pingu's will get destroyed by Choice Specced Starmie w/ Thunderbot to name one of them. But you want to give this a try still I reccomend you ask is the ask for a moveset thread, they'll give you the best sets for Empoleon there.
Happens
Old May 29th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
If you're going to use this for competitive, like on PO and such. Forget it, you can only use one species of Pokemon. I.E Only one Empoleon. The only people who will battle you with those, are noobs, who spam Darkrai, Arceus and other uber's. \: Anyway Whirlpool and Attract are horribad. Go to the request a moveset thread at the top of the page.
Old June 4th, 2011, 01:21 PM
CilanFan
The Champion of Champions!

Nature: Quiet
Eh...well problem is is that the empoleons will be destroyed when they use electric, ground and fighting types... u should teach other pokemon these moves

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here