Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Strategies and Movesets
Reload this Page Three Empoleons

For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Strategies and Movesets Post your team lineups, get your team rated or rate other teams, talk about lineups, talk about moves/movesets, strategies, etc. For general talk about the games, go to the respective Pokémon game forums.

Old May 28th, 2011 (6:21 PM).
Free Item Abuser
Nature: Quirky
I think it would be fun to send in three of the same pokemon at somebody. I've chosen Empoleon for this. I came up with three movesets:

Aqua Ring
Hydro Pump

Aqua Ring

Drill Peck
Signal Beam

I'm unsure how to build them beyond this, as I'm very new to competitive battling. I want some feedback before I start breeding for natures.

I have at my disposal: a box full of dittos, including one with all-around good IVs; a few Piplups with different natures and good IVs; a Smeargle to breed for Toxic and Featherdance; 2 DS's and 4 pokemon games.
75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

Painting with Smeargles, all day and night.
Mewtwo's laboratory within my sights.
God, grant me a lightning bolt path-
I pray for safe passage thru numbers and math.

Old May 29th, 2011 (7:13 AM).
Just for the love of the game.
Nature: Relaxed
Is this for triple battles, it sounds like its for triple battles? :L The one thing stopping you doing this is the species clause, which means you cannot use two of the same pokemon in your team. But still if this is just for fun battles with friends and whatnot, these three pingu's will get destroyed by Choice Specced Starmie w/ Thunderbot to name one of them. But you want to give this a try still I reccomend you ask is the ask for a moveset thread, they'll give you the best sets for Empoleon there.
Old May 29th, 2011 (12:12 PM).
they can't love me like you
Gold Tier
Nature: Modest
If you're going to use this for competitive, like on PO and such. Forget it, you can only use one species of Pokemon. I.E Only one Empoleon. The only people who will battle you with those, are noobs, who spam Darkrai, Arceus and other uber's. \: Anyway Whirlpool and Attract are horribad. Go to the request a moveset thread at the top of the page.
get weird

black magic / love me like you / weird people / secret love song / hair / grown / i love you
OMG / lightning / a.d.i.d.a.s / love me or leave me / the end / i won't / clued up / the beginning

ask.fm // #1 // #2 // tumblr // twitter // 1349 6159 4149 // get weird
Old June 4th, 2011 (1:21 PM).
The Champion of Champions!
Nature: Quiet
Eh...well problem is is that the empoleons will be destroyed when they use electric, ground and fighting types... u should teach other pokemon these moves
Reporting for Duty! 8D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links