The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:03 AM
Y2A_146
Been there since day 1.

Advertise here
PokeStrap is SO awesome! That idea should be patented. It's really helpful seeing your team and their status as well as your current pokeballs and potions. Big kudos!!
Old March 12th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
How comes my post was Phys-Deleted? 0__0
Aaaannyywaaay, love the update. As I said in my, for some reason physically deleted post, 'Phoenix Rising' sounds extremely amazing! I love the chosen tiles very much, you went in the right direction, as BW tiles suck! The battle background and battle start-up seem very interesting too, and does the battling system!

The best thing about this game is that you haven't left out anything! Some games focus too much on the graphics, others on the scripting, but as I can see from yours, it's just the perfect balance! Kudos, and good luck :D

I'm still confused as to the Physical Delete 0___0

Old March 12th, 2012, 11:17 AM
TheMaxFactzx
Beginning Trainer

Wow. I created an account just to tell you how amazing this game looks. You and your team seems to be doing an incredible job. I cannot wait to give you my money. I especially love this update. I'm a huge fan of Pokestrap, the name change, and increased complexity to the storyline. I especially approve of how Team Chance seems to have more of a purpose besides just being Team Rocket-esque bad guys.

One very small detail that may or may not be an error, but in the update about the 5 Oracles, you say that they come from different families but refer to their ancestors. That sorta doesn't make sense since you emphasize that they're not biologically related. But I could also just be misreading it.

This game looks like it's going to be absolutely spectacular game. Oh also after reading through the comments, I feel terrible to see so many people have bashed the music. I think it's great that your team is composing original works. Don't listen to the flamers who were talking bad about it. Anyways, whatever it is you and your team is doing, I suggest you just keep it up, because you truly have a masterpiece on your hands.
Old March 12th, 2012, 12:05 PM
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaxFactzx View Post
Wow. I created an account just to tell you how amazing this game looks. You and your team seems to be doing an incredible job. I cannot wait to give you my money. I especially love this update. I'm a huge fan of Pokestrap, the name change, and increased complexity to the storyline. I especially approve of how Team Chance seems to have more of a purpose besides just being Team Rocket-esque bad guys.

One very small detail that may or may not be an error, but in the update about the 5 Oracles, you say that they come from different families but refer to their ancestors. That sorta doesn't make sense since you emphasize that they're not biologically related. But I could also just be misreading it.

This game looks like it's going to be absolutely spectacular game. Oh also after reading through the comments, I feel terrible to see so many people have bashed the music. I think it's great that your team is composing original works. Don't listen to the flamers who were talking bad about it. Anyways, whatever it is you and your team is doing, I suggest you just keep it up, because you truly have a masterpiece on your hands.
This is not a lucrative based game. The creator and their team will not be selling this, as that would be highly illegal due to copyright infringement. The ancestor idea doesn't always mean blood relations. For example, the Japanese had samurai ancestors. These ancestors had families of their own. Therefore, as their families had continued to live, their heritage had too. You'd basically be saying the samurai were all biologically related.

“Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
Old March 12th, 2012, 07:08 PM
xythas

Hey looking great!!!! I was wondering though... will you have the national dex at first or a unique one? Also will starters be in the wild? Thanks
Old March 13th, 2012, 11:58 AM
PokemonTrainerd
Trainerd

I can't wait to play this game! The storyline, tiles, battling system, and new mechanics look so amazing. I also love the music. I actually found out about this game because of Dasgust posting the title music on youtube. He's a great composer! I really hope this thing gets completed because it truly looks awesome. Oh, I was also curious about the pokedex and whether it would be standard or customized. Well, best of luck to you and your team, can't wait!!

deviantart - twitter
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Netto Azure
<<38th Generation Leaf Knight>>

Nature: Gentle
Wow this is looking great Gav. Hope to see a full release sometime soon.

“Sun, are you really all right? Does it hurt? Do you need help? Are you sure?”

Old March 14th, 2012, 04:41 PM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

We'll be having a unique dex in the game. I posted it a few pages back, but it's being updated currently. Speaking of updated, go check out the new opening post by clicking here. Something more simple!

Feel free to make new support bars and banners.

the internet is full of people who refuse to be nice to others
because they feel that this makes them superior
that's lame
Old March 14th, 2012, 09:23 PM
TheGuitahHeroe
i make songs with a computer

Send a message via AIM to TheGuitahHeroe Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheGuitahHeroe Send a message via Skype™ to TheGuitahHeroe
Just release a demo already GOSH

Seriously though, get rid of the title of the thread and take away anything hinting that it's a fanmade game, and I'd have confused this for Gen 6 easily.

Keep up the amazing work!
Old March 15th, 2012, 10:36 AM
18jaycee
Beginning Trainer

I've seen your list of pokemon before but i know that it's still on the works... i think it 200 pokemons, i Hope You Could at least make it 250 or more...
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Riansky
Purr

Loving the new update! Could say more but I think you already know what I think about your game!

And also I made a quick support bar for PR. Hope you don't mind I used your sprites and Pokestrap and didn't ask you before using it. Will also be making more and more when I get some free time
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abnegation View Post
We'll be having a unique dex in the game. I posted it a few pages back, but it's being updated currently. Speaking of updated, go check out the new opening post by clicking here. Something more simple!

Feel free to make new support bars and banners.
The opening post looks great! Simplicity, loool!

Anyway, I want to take you up on the logo offer:
Spoiler:

I hope someone likes it .

Old March 19th, 2012, 04:36 PM
abnegation
Community Supporter

I'll be extending the dex. Thanks for the bars guys, I'll add them soon. Here's some new battle music for you!

Battle! Vs Guardian!
Spoiler:

Battle! Vs Pokemon Trainer!
Spoiler:

Battle! Vs Team Chance (Spade/Heart)
Spoiler:

Battle! Vs. Wild!
Spoiler:

that's lame
Old March 19th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede

Nature: Adamant
The music(especially the Team Chance Battle) made me jizz copious amounts.
Old March 19th, 2012, 07:14 PM
CarefulWetPaint
Time to Say Goodbye
Community Supporter

This looks so awesome man! So excited to get a chance to play it and the music is fantastic! Very very awesome.
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:17 AM
ramseck
Beginning Trainer

First of all, this looks amazing. Everyone else is totally right when they say that this looks better than real Pokemon games lol. I was wondering though, and assuming, did this hack switch names or something? Because while I was perusing for support banners I noticed that they all said Forever Lost to begin with.

Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:34 AM
abnegation
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramseck View Post
First of all, this looks amazing. Everyone else is totally right when they say that this looks better than real Pokemon games lol. I was wondering though, and assuming, did this hack switch names or something? Because while I was perusing for support banners I noticed that they all said Forever Lost to begin with.
Try reading here. It talks about the name change.

Thanks. And to note it's not a hack, it's a game.

that's lame
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:49 PM
Liquid crystal fan

This looks ahhhhhmazing. So are you including all Pokemon? Please say no fakemon lol.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 02:52 AM
Pokemon Master N
Champion Trainer

Hey man, this game is awesome! I also want to thank the whole staff in "Pokemon Phoenix Rising" for making this game, I cant wait 'till it comes out! And I like the Guardian battle alot!

Currently: Playing Pokemon Raptor EX
Old March 30th, 2012, 02:26 PM
TD013
8 badges in Kanto, I have 10

Looks awesome. Keep up the great work
Old March 30th, 2012, 09:15 PM
virulencce
Beginning Trainer

nice graphics :D

btw if possible, id like to suggest if u cud put a boost setting in your program? ive played a quite few from here and im having a hard time with slow gameplay, (need to press spacebar to boost speed), etc. if ever u cud put a setting like x0.5 speed, x0.25 speed, x2 speed etc. thanks for having a time to read this
Old March 31st, 2012, 03:44 AM
Asthaos
Beginning Trainer

Woo, this project is fantastic!!

The graphic is very beautiful, and the music is nice..
You use only pokemon of the other generations or use some fakemon?
Old March 31st, 2012, 09:04 PM
Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid crystal fan View Post
This looks ahhhhhmazing. So are you including all Pokemon? Please say no fakemon lol.
What's wrong with Fakemon? :\ If Abnegation wants to add fakes, he can. However, if memory recalls correctly, he posted his dex a few pages back but it's currently being updated.
Old April 1st, 2012, 01:53 AM
Braviary75
Black_Kyurem75

The Battle! vs. Team Chance Heart/Spade Musci is awesome i listen she everyday and the Game look like very nice . This is my favourite Fangame with Pokemon Garnet. I encourage strongly this project

Sorry if they are mistakes in my sentences I'am French
Be indulgent
Old April 1st, 2012, 08:16 AM
18jaycee
Beginning Trainer

Would it be nice to have a connection between players of the game via Bluetooth or something so the players of the game can battle each other...
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here