Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback & Support
Reload this Page Question: How to remove the Mini statistics?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Community Feedback & Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old June 7th, 2011 (04:33 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how do I remove the Mini Statistics in my profile? It's blocking alot of things and getting annoying, especially when I'm trying to write VMs and reading them.
Old June 7th, 2011 (04:42 AM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier

Sorry, you can't remove the mini statistics section. :(

Though you could maybe try different padding ('cause that's probs the issue from a guess without looking at your profile - but if you're not using padding, then I'm not sure). However, you can click and it'll collapse it (or the button that appears on the side of the mini statistics, but that's the best you can do).
Old June 7th, 2011 (04:54 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
I am... confused as to how it's blocking your VMs and whatnot. o.O

That sounds a bit like a bug and less like what it normally does. Perchance could you post your browser and browser version and/or post a screenshot of the problem? It would help me (and others trying to help) to understand better.
Old June 7th, 2011 (02:25 PM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Are you trying to access PC through a mobile device? I just recently got on PC through my 3DS to check out the browser and when I looked at my profile it was all smashed together. Hiroshi Sotomura is working on a mobile skin, but afaik you can't really do anything about it if that's the issue. ;x
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)