The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Old June 17th, 2011, 09:07 AM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenshin5 View Post
Not confirmed yet. As far as we know it could be Luke since it appears with him Zorua and Golett.
Yeah I bet it is most likely his.
Old June 18th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Mew~
The episode has now been confirmed to end on the 44th episode.
Also, Bel, Cabernet, Kenyan, Langley and Shooti have been confirmed to be in the tournament in the following scan:
Spoiler:

Information from Bulbapedia.

Old June 20th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Nature: Mild
*Continuing the Discussion from BW045*
I just can't see Trip losing in the first round though... Gary lost to a COTD, it would feel like Cilan beating Trip would be like Brock beating Gary.

As far as the match goes here is my predix.

Match will be 3 on 3
Vanillite vs. Dwebble [Vanillite over Dwebble, Trip withdraws Vanillite for Servine]
Servine vs. Pansage [Pansage over Servine grass vs. grass woot! Trip sends out Vanillite]
Vanillite vs. Pansage [Vanillite used Ice Beam and KO's Pansage, leaving Cilan to use Derpfish]
Vanillite vs. Stunfisk [Stunfisk finishes off a weaken Vanillite with Discharge, Trip sends out Frillish. Seeing this Don George orders a field change to an Aqua Field]
Frillish vs. Stunfisk [Despite the typing advantage for Stunfisk, Frillish Cursed Body yet again plays into effective. Thus it ends it with Nightshade]

Yeah probably not the best predix but off the top of my head, this would give the match a little drama with Cilan being down too his last poke that he just got, takes out a weakened Vanillite, and comes into the next match with a type advantage, then Trip works his magic to pull the momentum back to him and ends up with a victory. I dunno about Vanillite being in the match but I would like to see a Aqua field match with those two.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White

Old June 21st, 2011, 09:06 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
*Continuing the Discussion from BW045*
I just can't see Trip losing in the first round though... Gary lost to a COTD, it would feel like Cilan beating Trip would be like Brock beating Gary.

As far as the match goes here is my predix.

Match will be 3 on 3
Vanillite vs. Dwebble [Vanillite over Dwebble, Trip withdraws Vanillite for Servine]
Servine vs. Pansage [Pansage over Servine grass vs. grass woot! Trip sends out Vanillite]
Vanillite vs. Pansage [Vanillite used Ice Beam and KO's Pansage, leaving Cilan to use Derpfish]
Vanillite vs. Stunfisk [Stunfisk finishes off a weaken Vanillite with Discharge, Trip sends out Frillish. Seeing this Don George orders a field change to an Aqua Field]
Frillish vs. Stunfisk [Despite the typing advantage for Stunfisk, Frillish Cursed Body yet again plays into effective. Thus it ends it with Nightshade]

Yeah probably not the best predix but off the top of my head, this would give the match a little drama with Cilan being down too his last poke that he just got, takes out a weakened Vanillite, and comes into the next match with a type advantage, then Trip works his magic to pull the momentum back to him and ends up with a victory. I dunno about Vanillite being in the match but I would like to see a Aqua field match with those two.
Why would cursed body come into effect when Frillish is battling Stunfisk? It only works with physical attacks and knowing Cilan he'll know that and avoid them, he'd probably stick with Discharge and such.
Old June 21st, 2011, 12:44 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

He has only been showed to use Special moves Discharge and Mud Bomb anyways now that I looked. So it wouldn't matter either way.

Old June 30th, 2011, 07:31 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Preview:

Looks like a really fun episode. Plus it looks like Burgundy's Herdier evolved, plus Ash's gonna use Palpitoad.

Old June 30th, 2011, 09:31 AM
~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
who is the girl with the Red hair and I keep forgetting that Zorua can transform into Humans as well. Was that a Beartic battling? If so I couldn't imagine it battling on its 4 legs since the Pokemon sprites show it standing on it's two legs.

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old June 30th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

The girl with the yellow hat? Well, that's Langley. She made an appearance in BW36. I'm not gonna spoil anything about the episode to you, but she calls herself the Dragon Buster (which is also part of the title) so yeah, if you wanna check her out, watch episode 36. :)

Old June 30th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

So what happened to the Trip vs. Cilan right off the bat? Looks like we will be getting multiple battles in. An yes that was Beartic battling Joltik. Kenyan Blitze evolved woot! Pretty happy that we get to see Ash vs. Burgundy and use of Palpitoad. Looks to be a great episode. Best part of the preview was Zorua pissing off Langley without a doubt.

Old June 30th, 2011, 05:17 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Is this title for BW42 confirmed?
Spoiler:
"Fierce Fighting Don Battle! Tsutarja VS Komatana!!"
Old June 30th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Maganon posted it yesterday but I didn't see a source in his post.

EDIT:

Looks like we have these now.

Last edited by Kenshin5; June 30th, 2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old June 30th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Your image looks broken, well here it is for those who want a source:

We also even have a picture:

Heh, Iris shouting at Langley. xD

Old July 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Nature: Adamant
Euw, I hate battles because it's always the same and that's boring.

Old July 1st, 2011, 03:11 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

wtf I go to sleep and I had the same two images as you and it was displayed when I get back they are gone. I smell treachery afoot! Also I love your Cilan icon btw Mew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zayin View Post
Euw, I hate battles because it's always the same and that's boring.
How is it always the same again? And if we are going to say battles are then same can be said about antics of your beloved Team Rocket are the same going after Pikachu for 5 generations now(yes they played spies for 25 episodes wee-dee-do)? Who cares if they are the same they are entertaining part of the anime. And battling is what pokemon do so of course it's going to be the same...

Old July 1st, 2011, 04:54 PM
Zayin
#1 Team Rocket fan

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
wtf I go to sleep and I had the same two images as you and it was displayed when I get back they are gone. I smell treachery afoot! Also I love your Cilan icon btw Mew.

How is it always the same again? And if we are going to say battles are then same can be said about antics of your beloved Team Rocket are the same going after Pikachu for 5 generations now(yes they played spies for 25 episodes wee-dee-do)? Who cares if they are the same they are entertaining part of the anime. And battling is what pokemon do so of course it's going to be the same...
I know the main purpose of Pokemon is battling, but I hate when that's the only thing an episode focuses on and four in a row is deadly. It's always the same to me since it's a matter of dodging then using the same attacks in different order. It's just as boring as watching someone play the game for me.

Well, Team Rocket always have something funny to say, but it is indeed lame when they try to capture Pikachu in a little box or a robot on and on and on and onnnnn. I'm always hoping for a bit of character development from their side.

Old July 1st, 2011, 07:07 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Four episodes isn't that bad really, I mean Tag Team was 3 episodes and one of them Ash got Chimchar. For all we know they could have a side plot during one of the episodes then get back to the battles later on in that episode. I'd much rather prefer four battle episodes in a row that relate to each other the four episodes of wandering aimless about that consist of fillers. I agree TR does need more development and hopefully they get that in Episode 45.

EDIT:
I guess it's confirmed Trip Timburr evolved into Gurdurr. And the Sawk definitely looks like Kenyans. I hope this means we see a Roggenrola evolution to Boldore soon!

Spoiler:

Looks like we have the outcome too Snivy vs. Pawniard.

Last edited by Kenshin5; July 3rd, 2011 at 12:11 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 06:10 PM
TheFuturePokemon
Natural.....

Quote:
EDIT:
I guess it's confirmed Trip Timburr evolved into Gurdurr. And the Sawk definitely looks like Kenyans. I hope this means we see a Roggenrola evolution to Boldore soon!

Spoiler:

Looks like we have the outcome too Snivy vs. Pawniard.
The picture is too dark to see whats going on.

This video confirms Timburr evolving and that Kenyan owns the Sawk.

Spoiler:
Soo Ash vs Burgundy
Iris vs Kenyan

Last edited by TheFuturePokemon; July 3rd, 2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2011, 07:07 PM
KingKaos
Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!

Stoutland using thunderfang on palpitoad aww ash is so cold blooded!

Full Power comes from their hearts!
Old July 3rd, 2011, 09:06 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

Not to dark for me... Definitely not to dark to not be able to distinguish whats going on in the pic. Or maybe its just me.

I dunno why Burgundy used Thunderfang on Palpitoad, but then again this is the anime we are talking about. Looks like for now it's one vs. one, since it seems like they are trying to work the first two rounds in quickly. Eh I am disappointed with that Lance look alike, eh a Deerling... Maybe that's Tepig former trainer I really haven't seen anything from Bianca or Luke concerning the tournament, so who knows what Bianca hows in addition to her Pignite, and Minccino. I'm hoping she has a Munna or Lilligant on her team, those two would be nice additions.

Old July 4th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

Oh look, Kenyan's Blitzle evolved too.

I'm looking forward to Ash using Palpitoad. And I agree, Bianca needs to get some more Pokémon, and going with her in-game team is a great idea.

I can't be the only one here who noticed that Mijumaru was voicing that preview (Even says so at the end). KAWAII!!!!

Old July 4th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Twiggity Twang
Ruler of the Ice Boundary

Nature: Modest
Palpitoad=Win

I'm so psyched to see Ash's Palpitoad going up against Cabernet's Stoutland. I think he's probably gonna win this easily, especially since Cabernet had Stoutland use Thunder Fang (and she said Ash was a bad trainer *).
I'm also looking forward to seeing Langley's Pawniard in action, especially against Snivy. I've got the feeling Pawniard is going to be female, since it would be way to easy for Snivy to just use Attract.
Also, sonmething that just popped into my mind...It looked like Iris's Emolga was getting her tuckus handed to her against Kenyan's Sawk...I sure hope that's the BEGINNING of the battle...Iris definitely has the upper hand, since Emolga has the type advantage, and with Attract, so it SHOULD be a cakewalk...I dunno though. Maybe they're dumbing her down for the sake of comedy? Meh.

Old July 4th, 2011, 09:29 AM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

According the image Playerking posted it also knows Ice Fang. So an easy victory for Palpitoad may be a bit of a stretch. And Emolga typing won't do it much good if none of the moves are Flying. As of now it's Attract, Discharge, Volt Switch, Hidden Power(pending it's Hidden Power Flying). I would personal hope it's for humility for both Iris and Emolga more then it is comedy. Like to see Iris spout off "What a Kid" to Ash again after she lost in the first round.

Old July 4th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Twiggity Twang
Ruler of the Ice Boundary

Nature: Modest
However, it is important to mention the fact that Pokémon spontaneously learn moves and never use them again for no particular reason (case in point: Charizard's Skull Bash, Mega Punch, and Submission). So, it could randomly use Acrobatics or Aerial Ace, only for it to be forgotten again. And Emolga doesn't use Hidden Power as often as her other moves, does she?

Old July 4th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Kenshin5
Wanderer

I think it predominately used Volt Switch more then anything(partly out of comedic value). Even if it does pull off a Flying attack I still don't think it looks good for Emolga, especially if it is a 1 on 1 match up. I think they would wont to showcase Zebstrika before they get to Elesa since it's debut is in the Tournament.

Old July 4th, 2011, 11:08 PM
Mew~
THE HOST IS BROKEN

I could understand that, but they've already shown off Emolga. And I wanna see Mijumaru go up against Zebstrika for a little rematch and evolve. (Although it might not happen because of the movie, but I'm not too sure where that is between the episodes anyway)

Edit:
New episode title has been annouced:
Heated Don Battle! Emolga VS Sawk!!

Never saw that coming...

Last edited by Mew~; July 5th, 2011 at 08:59 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links