Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old April 13th, 2011 (09:28 PM).
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
The Pokemon Odyssey

PG-15 (for Blood, Violence, Language, Some Content)

Plot:
Spoiler:
Once upon a time, in a world ruled by Pokemon, there existed a nation that united all Pokemon under the slogans of freedom, love, and peace. This nation eventually became known as the Alpha Alliance. The core of the Alpha Alliance is what kept the nation together. They were the Gold Tribe, a group of elite Pokemon peacekeepers who protected the Alpha Alliance and made it a place of harmony and happiness. For years, the Gold Tribe protected the Alpha Alliance, until one day, a sadistic organization called the Order of Neoverse suddenly launched a brutal attack. They were relentless, and in their First Strike they nearly destroyed the Gold Tribe. Now with the Gold Tribe on the verge of collapse, it is up to the few Pokemon that can stand and fight to do so. Will the Alpha Alliance help bring the Gold Tribe to its former glory and defeat the Order of Neoverse? Or will the Order finish the war and wipe out the Alpha Alliance?

You:
Spoiler:
You are to be apart of one of 3 factions. You can be apart of the conquering Order of Neoverse and attempt to defeat the Gold Tribe and the Alpha Alliance. Or you can choose to join (or have already joined) the Gold Tribe and attempt to save the Alpha Alliance and defeat the Order of Neoverse by freeing captured towns, attacking Order of Neoverse bases, etc. You may also choose to be someone in the Alpha Alliance, the nation of freedom, and be allied with the Gold Tribe against the order of Neoverse. All of your lives will interact at some point. (Remember that the Gold Tribe is a group of warriors, the strongest in the Alpha Alliance, and membership is hard to get. So keep that in mind as you sign up.)

Rules:

1. All PC rules apply.
2. No godmodding or bunnying, unless given permission
3. This is rated PG-16, so cursing is allowed, but let’s keep it to a minimum. Blood is allowed, but not gore. I would say killing isn’t allowed but, come on, this is war! Still, keep it to a bear minimum. Romance is allowed, but let’s keep it to kissing. Nothing too graphic.
4. Try to be active and post often, I want to keep this alive.
5. Have good grammar and spelling.
6. Have FUN!

SU Format:
Spoiler:
Golden Tribe
Name:
Title: (All members have one, if you haven’t joined yet, you will get one)
Personality:
Bio:
Pokemon Species:
Move set: (4 max)

Alpha Alliance
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Pokemon Species:

Order of Neoverse
Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Pokemon Species:

My SU
Name: Kent Reed
Title: (All members have one, if you haven’t joined yet, you will get one): Kaiser
Appearance: Kent is a Zangoose with a gold emblem on his shoulder, the mark of the Gold Tribe. His usual red markings on his eye and body are colored gold instead.
Personality: Kent is a proud and headstrong person. Quick to get into a fight, he would fight and die to protect the Alpha Alliance. He has deep respect for the code and honor of the Gold Tribe, and may get angry easily if anyone tries to insult them. He also has a deep respect for his comrades. He is sometimes rash and impatient, but also usually understanding.
Bio: Kent was son of the former Leader of the Gold Tribe. However, when the Order of Neoverse attacked, he, along with most other Gold Tribe members, was killed. Although relatively young, he took up the position as new leader and vowed to return the Gold Tribe to its former glory, save the Alpha Alliance and defeat the Order of Neoverse. Thus he began searching for new members to add to the Gold Tribe, as well as his attempts to free captured towns, and push back Order of Neoverse forces.
Pokemon Species: Zangoose
Move set: (4 max) Swords Dance, Slash, Close Combat, Thunder.

Teams

Alpha Alliance: Slasher, Neptune, Genevieve,
Gold Tribe: Kent Reed, Violet Ryhm, Eternal Flame, Julie
Order of Neoverse: Lex Omega, Alex Dusklore, Q,

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old April 14th, 2011 (04:39 PM).
SV
It was justified

Be sure to posts SUs and OOCs here.

Old April 27th, 2011 (03:40 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
Name: Silver
Appearance: An Absol with a ropey scar running down one side of his face, and wears a Grachomp tooth around his neck
Personality: Doesn't talk much, and is often not trusted because he is a bit mysterious, but is very loyal and will never forget any debts that are to be paid. He also does not trust others very well because of his rough childhood.
Bio: Grew up in a home with an abusive father and no mother, and ran away when he was seven. Learned how to survive on the streets, but he often got in fights and has many scars to show of it. When he was eleven he fought a Garchomp who he killed, and then pulled a tooth from its mouth, which he now wears around. Ever since he has been a rougue, roaming around in the forrests and mountains.
Species: Absol
Move Set: Swords Daqnce, Night Slash, Psyco Cut, and Fire Blast
Disease Deoxys
Old April 27th, 2011 (03:59 PM).
SV
It was justified

You haven't mentioned anything on which side you are on. Once you do that, I can see if I can accept you.

Old April 27th, 2011 (04:45 PM). Edited April 28th, 2011 by Fezao4.
Fezao4
Hi

Nature: Brave
Name:Red Haunt.

Appearance:He's a Typhlosion...just that...(Sorry if is too short.)

Personnality:Red (Typhlosion) are a Brave and Calm type but she's more Brave than calm type he's like to help persons,like to form a team and like to be the Champion of Cyndaquil Village.(Where she's born)She's dislikes water beacause he's a fire type and Dislike Bugs like Beedril.He's likes Butterfree.

Bio:Red born in Cyndaquil Village where all Cyndaquils,Quilavas and Typhlosions lives he's have a Sister who are a Quilava.When he's haved age of 6 a Beedrill Kidnapped he's sister and Red rescued him.Thats the Reason why she's dislikes Beedrills.One morning...Red checked he's Mailbox and that have a Letter from a Team called Alpha Alliance ,Red decide to accept and now he's adventure begin.

Species:Typhlosion.

Moves-set:Flamethrower,Flame Wheel,Mega Punch and Mega Kick.

Team:Alpha Alliance.
Old April 27th, 2011 (05:45 PM).
SV
It was justified

I'm confused. Is this a male or a female? Because you keep saying she.

Old April 28th, 2011 (10:36 AM).
Fezao4
Hi

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Supervegeta:
I'm confused. Is this a male or a female? Because you keep saying she.
Sorry,now i fixed.I exanged She's with He's.
Old April 28th, 2011 (06:35 PM).
Silver Rogue
RolePlayer

Nature: Calm
Sorry about that, I meant to say Alpha Alliance, but my guy is is kind of a rougue and I meant for him to be slightly ignorant to the whole war thing going on...for now. But yeah, I'm kinda leaning towards the Alpha Alliance.
Disease Deoxys
Old April 28th, 2011 (08:42 PM).
SV
It was justified

Well, it's simple. There's only the Order or the Alpha Alliance. Well also the Gold Tribe, but that's under the AA. Anyways, you're fine, as long as you pick a side eventually. Welcome.

Old April 29th, 2011 (04:06 PM).
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Here's my S.U. for the second character i want to control, I'm already controlling Zed Luwin of the Order Of Neoverse.

Alpha Alliance
Name: Jack "Nebulon" McHarley
Appearance: Jack is a perfectly ordinary Zorua, he does have a birthmark in the shape of a circle on his front-left paw though.
Personality: Jack is a funloving 12-year old who likes to hang out with friends and make illusions like any Zorua. He is very dedicated to his family, his little sisters and his mother, and he is very proud of his father being part of the Zoroark-Frontier in Poseida, his hometown. He is carefree and gentle, kind and has a big sense of Empathy for everyone he meets. Although he has a big temper from time to time and is easily upset. He loves to play games like Illusiory Hide and seek. Where Zoruas hide using Illusions, such as making an illusiory dustbin to hide behind. But Jack is very serious when it comes to battling. He aspires to be like his father.
Bio: Jack was born in Poseida and still lives there. With his mother, father and sisters. His father is one of the Zoroark in training for the frontier in Poseida. He hangs out with his friends a lot, all of them being the children of the Zoroark under training. Poseida was reletively un-attacked so far so Jack feels safe. Growing up he had a completely normal life. His sisters being 2 and 5 years younger than him. He is the eldest in the household. However, ever since he was born, Jack has had extremely advanced Illusiory-skills being able to create a black-hole at age 2. and an Arceus at age 5, today he can create Nebula illusions as big as Poseida itself, but he dosen't do that or he gets grounded for a month. Only his father knows of his extraordinary powers, and tells no-one for fear they might try to recruit him. His nickname: Nebulon, was iven to him by his friends for the giant illusions he makes.
Pokemon Species: Zorua
Move set: Scratch, Faint Attack, Scary Face, Shadow Ball (TM)

There y'are.
Old April 29th, 2011 (04:59 PM).
SV
It was justified

Your second SU is accepted. Hope you can keep up with them both.

Old April 30th, 2011 (04:58 AM). Edited April 30th, 2011 by jarchio.
jarchio
Worst nightmare, best ally

Nature: Quiet
i hope its not to late to join in
Golden Tribe

Name: Jarchio
Title: (All members have one, if you haven’t joined yet, you will get one)Phantom
Appearance:picture wont show but pretty much a lucario has a distinct birth mark around right palms claw in the shape of a cross loves covert missions something about sneaking behind enemy lines for a closer look at their plans makes him feel closer to his goal....
Personality:
carefree(most of the time) when in battle or when allies are in danger he is relentless
Bio: not much is known about jarchio except as a young riolu jarchio left home early. not because he wanted to but because his home village was destroyed.. after harsh years of pain and agony on the streets the Golden tribe took him in. now he vows to take revenge on the evil that took his family while defending all who threaten to do this to others.
favorite move mixing dragon pulse with bone rush
Pokemon Species:lucario
extremespeed
close combat
dragon pulse
bone rush
Old April 30th, 2011 (05:01 AM).
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by Supervegeta:
Your second SU is accepted. Hope you can keep up with them both.

NP, I could keep up with 5 XD
Old April 30th, 2011 (08:42 AM).
Aura.Lucario
The Rivers will run red....

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Yahoo to Aura.Lucario
hey jarchio you're using my favourite pokemon so use him well
i'm watching (evil laugh)

The most Caring Girlfriend/Pair Ever

PC Brothers:
SuperVegeta
[ silver ]
Miju-kun
Diamond1304/
Blaziken15
Rustymenon
InkHeart

PC Sisters:
Marina E. silver
Mzmingle
FlurryTheGlaceon
XxSweetDreamsxX

PC Family

FanFic
CSS

Old April 30th, 2011 (09:26 AM).
jarchio
Worst nightmare, best ally

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Aura.Lucario:
hey jarchio you're using my favourite pokemon so use him well
i'm watching (evil laugh)
Then we gotz something in common lucario is the best
With mystic weapon shining bright.
The heros shall show the might..... Of light!

-meh
Old April 30th, 2011 (01:42 PM). Edited April 30th, 2011 by SV.
SV
It was justified

Teams

Alpha Alliance: Silver (Silver Rogue), Neptune (Aura.Lucario), Genevieve (angel), Jack "Nebulon" McHarley (Xilfer123), Red Haunt (Fezao4), Sol Myers (Xilfer123), Sally (shinysweety)
Gold Tribe: Kent Reed (Supervegeta), Violet Ryhm (Liliana), Julie (miley810), Jarchio (jarchio), Dragonheart (Supervegeta)
Order of Neoverse: Lex Omega (Tony Montana/Supervegeta), Alex Dusklore (Roserade), Q (Destiny Bond), Galleon (Supervegeta)

Old April 30th, 2011 (02:11 PM).
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Hi i would like to join,

Alpha Alliance
Nameally
Appearance: she also has a perfect light brown starr right next to her tail for her birthmark.
Personality:Verry Naive she loves to explore new places she would risk anything just to help her friends or towns.
Bioally's life has always been a mystery,its been tough are hard, Sally's parents are a Flareon and a ditto they bred together to make Sally but one day Flareon went out with Sally it was verry sunny and they were far away from home or the next town then suddenly there was a storm and sally was only a babie and could die ditto had gone to breed with others so Flareon was alone with Sally in the rain, Flareon gatherd leaves to shelter Saally, After hours the storm had passed and Flareon died,
luckily a chansy found Sally and took her in, Chansy took care of Sally and is now a blissy while Sally the eevee has grown up, she is a refugee from Filo City who came to Poseida and soon after she decided to help the towns.
Pokemon Species:Eevee
Move set: Bite, Secret power, Sand Attack, Trump Card

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old April 30th, 2011 (03:00 PM).
SV
It was justified

Ok, you're in. But can you change your font? It hurts my eyes.

Old May 1st, 2011 (01:42 PM).
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Hi, I would like to add another chracter to my list, please.

Alpha Alliance
Name: Glacey

Appearance: A normal Glaceon with a red burn mark on her front right leg.
Personality: Very kind and peaceful but timed.
Bio: It loves to play around with it's ice powers and take long walks through anywhere. She really loves snow berries.
Pokemon Species: Glaceon
Move set: Blizzard, Hail, Icebeam, and Shadow Ball.

Thank you! :D
Old May 1st, 2011 (02:18 PM). Edited May 2nd, 2011 by SV.
SV
It was justified

I can't keep giving out second SU's...this will be the last one, but I can't accept this until you put more detail into it, especially the personality and bio sections. Denied...

Old May 2nd, 2011 (03:24 AM).
SV
It was justified

GM Supervegeta here. This will be an all OOC post, for now. This is a warning to all the RPers participating in The Pokemon Odyssey. Recently, you have been posting quite a bit, and only a few lines. Note the rules of RPing, and that they say posts must be at least one full paragraph. That being said, some of your posts also have you all doing your own activities separately everywhere. This RP has a storyline, and I would like to get back to it. If anyone continues to make consecutive 1-line posts, you will be kicked out of this RP. Also, if you continue to make posts that have no relevance to the storyline, you might also be kicked out of the RP. Thanks for your understanding. However, recently, it pains me to say that I have to kick out a few of you right now to either because you have caused one of these infractions or because of inactivity.

THE FOLLOWING RPERS ARE OFFICIALLY KICKED OUT OF THE RP DUE TO INACTIVITY OR INFRACTION (Or there is simply no room for you here, to which I must apologize):

matthewsggm
pikakip
shinysweety
Liliana
Xyrin
jarchio

Additionally, an RP sample will also be required to join the RP, if you want to join.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully, we may get this RP back on track.

Old May 2nd, 2011 (02:52 PM).
SpectralRicanX
Pokè-Trader

Nature: Serious
Alpha Alliance
Name: Xeo
Appearance: Xeo is a riolu with cut on his ear and scar across his face of a lightning bolt.
Personality: Xeo is always getting in to trouble. He loves to go adventuring and find things. When confronted with a battle a feint green aura surrounds him, and when in really, really dark places, his body has a feint yellow aura around him.
Bio: Xeo's parents died when he was 4, and his big sister died when he was 8 while protecting him from a black and red Lucario. When his sister died in his arms he got up with rage and his body glowed two colour auras: yellow and green. He defeated the Lucario, and in doing so, discovered that that Lucario killed his parents as well. He showed no mercy for the first and to him the last time, he completely destroyed the Lucario. When he was very young he was struck by lightning on a cliff causing him to fall and get the scar, he's been able to use some lightning moves ever since.
Pokemon Species: Riolu
Move set: (4 max) Aura Sphere, Thunder Punch, Spark, Strength

HG- 2150 7822 3104
White- L8R 2Day!!! 5/7/2011

My HG/SS TRADE FORUM:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=250614
Old May 2nd, 2011 (08:26 PM).
Darkfox1525
God in the arts of Darkness

Alpha Alliance
Name: Zegan
Appearance: Zegan is a Bisharp with a few scars on his face and body.
Personality: Zegan is calm and collective, even when under attack. But when he faces a strong opponent, he changes into a battle hungry fighter who toys with his opponent.
Bio: Zegan's parents owned a school for training pokemon. He started his training at 4. From ages 4-9, he was always seen training to be the best, to live up to his parents expectaion. He would put everything he had into learning everything he could. At the age of 10, he set out into the world to find worthy opponents to test his skills. For 6 years, Zegan fought many opponents, and never lost once. He grew bored of his life, then he heard about the war, and, hopeing to find worthy opponents, joined the Alpha Alliance.
Pokemon Species: Bisharp
Move set: (4 max) Night Slash, Faint Attack, Iron Defense, Metal Claw
Old May 2nd, 2011 (08:37 PM).
SV
It was justified

SpectralRicanX and Darkfox1525. You guys can only join after you have provided an RP sample, and add a bit more detail under your personality and your bio.

For now, you are both Pending.

Old May 6th, 2011 (11:50 AM).
chef30
Great Scott!!!

Ok, never mind about my new character post lol. Why did you kick Shinysweety and Jarchio out? I was in the story doing stuff with Jarchio...

Sponsored Links