Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 6th, 2011 (02:46 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy

MacKenzie Quigg

MacKenzie looked at Kenshin with raised brows as if she were trying to peer into his very soul to see his intentions. Was she, the master of all things that spite the mainstream, going to dance with a boy at a formal dance and everything? If she did normal things too often it would cease to be ironic and just look like a change of character, which wasn't something she wanted. Never-the-less, she was amused. Had this boy not seen what she had done? Had he seen and just not cared? She read his face and found herself assuming the former. He didn't seem like the type to just /not/ care. If he was, he wouldn't be so nervous. He must not have known how she ran things. She was tempted to pry and tell him it depended on what dances he knew. Yet... What were the chances a /boy/ their age would be well versed in dance? Unlikely enough that MacKenzie trusted the odds. Chances were if she threwthe names of obscure dances at him he wouldn't know what she was talking about.

"Sure~"

She actually seemed mildly enthusiastic about her answer as if it what Kenshin had proposed was actually pretty cool, but it was still no big deal. She proceeded to reach out for Kenshin's hand, inviting him to take iniative.

Valorie Ryder

Meanwhile, Valorie was led away by Mark to some foldup chairs off to the side. She moved a bit sluggishly, not feeling completely confident in her balance at the moment. When she got to the chairs she sat down and let out a sigh of pseudo relief. She wasn't out of the woods yet. Stress sickness.was not something one could just shrug off. She would have to resist it and hope her body calmed down. She closed her eyes in an attempt to do just that, deliberately focusing on keeping herself from hyperventilating and resting her hands on her knees. After a few moments she assumed Mark was still with her and spoke up.

"Thanks..."

This time she just sounded a bit tired, which was more or less a give in. They had had a busy day and she had been under a lot of stress. Being tired was basically expected. After she spoke shhe would open her eyes to actually look at Mark. So many things she should say, so little energy to say them. A part of her felt she needed to tell Mark about what was going.on between Selene and her, but another part was both too tired and too afraid of his reaction. Thus she wound up saying nothing.
Old November 6th, 2011 (03:12 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark lead Valorie over to a few fold up chairs, away from the crowd that had been involved in the dance. She seemed consumed by stress... must have been a long day for her. Though Mark could easily say the same thing about himself what with all of the problems he's been having with Selene and all.

"Sheesh, the other guys are practically swarming you Val. I can't believe two of them fought over you... are you alright? If you need me to get you anything..." Mark offered with a friendly smile. He attempted to change the subject to hopefully get Val's mind off of what had just happened earlier.

"...Hey I saw you battle Lance up on the stage. Nice work there Val. I haven't been doing too hot myself in battle recently. Today isn't a good day for me I guess. Haha..." Mark said. He wasn't sure if he should mention his fight with Sel. He knew that Val was really good friends with her and all and had no intention of starting a scene.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old November 6th, 2011 (03:31 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Drizzle

"Dear Vaper, you wound me. Of course I know how to dance!" Drizzle said, delighted she had accepted his offer. He laughed merrily and began leading, using small, light steps that would be easy for her to match. He smiled charmingly at her.

"You have beautiful eyes. Just saying," Drizzle said, a slight grin on his face. Forget Thyme. She was too tempermental anyways.

Thyme

Thyme was not at all surprised when Snype was taking thee lead during their dance. She smiled warmly at him, and gave a wry chuckle. She leaned close to him and smiled.

"Thankss... You always look handssome. And it seemss like your dancing hass improved a bit. Heheheh," Thyme said with a slight chuckle. She closed her eyes for a moment and just let herself follow along with the music before opening them again. She focused on Snype again, not taking her eyes off of him for an instant.

Brian (OOC: I'm assuming that Sel followed Brian. If not, I can alter this post.)

Brian finally reached the refreshments table. Nova padded up next to him. Bri glanced around, looked for something to drink. He turned to look at Sel.

"Um... I wonder if they have any fruit punch," he said. He nticed a girl around his age at the table too. She was a little bit shorter than him, which was surprising given the fact he was very short for his age. She was currently dressed in a blue dress that had a white bow tied around her waist. His mouth went dry and he promptly forgot what he had been about to say. His mind barely registered the cane she was carrying.

"Um... Uh..." he said intelligently. Nova chuckled at him and sat down. He knew he got nervous around girls, but never like this. He gripped his crutches a little bit tighter. He felt a little bit faint, and was unsure what to say or do anymore. He reached out and grabbed a cup, not really noticing what was in it and drained it. Nova looked up at him a moment.

"Heh, go say something. Heheheh," he said, still chuckling. Bri nodded slowly but didn't move from his spot.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 6th, 2011 (03:55 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Vaper

Vaper smiled following his lead blushing faintly "thank you, I think you have nice eyes too" she said blushing a bit more smiling as he led her in a dance. She was warming up to this Buizel, now she had to think of what Icicle would do to him. "I'd be careful" she said laughing a bit "my trainer's third Pokemon tends to be protective of me as well"

Adria

Adria had been standing there for a few minutes and sighed to herself. Why did her life have to be so hard. If only she hadn't sent Vaper off or if she had brought Wave or Icicle from the Academy. Oh well, all she had to do now was wait for someone else to show up. Suddenly she heard footsteps and what sounded like crutches before hearing a boy say something about fruit punch before going quiet. Turning her head toward the sound and her body with the help of her cane she said softly "i-is someone there?"
Old November 6th, 2011 (05:26 PM).

Drizzle

Drizzle grinned. He wasn't worried about anyone. If anything, he was glad someone was protective of her. But it made his job a little tougher.

"Heh, I'm not worried about him. But it says a lot about you, if someone cares enough about you to try and protect you. Heh, I'll just have to convince this person that they don't need to protect you from me," Drizzle said charmingly as they danced. He became satisfied that she was learning his moves and stepped it up a little bit. But not so much that she would have difficulty with it. He smiled. He was basically teaching her how to dance without having to say a word. That was good. He rather enjoyed this dance.

Brian

"Say something you dumb pup!" Nova ordered. Brian had an odd sort of dreamy expression on his face. He had completely forgotten Selene was even there. He swallowed and grabbed another drink and drained it too. Nova growled and pushed on his legs gently, forcing Bri to take a step closer to the girl.

"Um... Uh... I... I'm here... M-my name is Br-br-br-brian... And... Uh... It's n-n-nice to m-meet you..." Bri said, barely able to get the words out. Nova growled and Bri looked down at him oddly.

"Oh... And th-th-this is my Growlithe... H-h-h-his name is Nova..." Bri said nervously. Nova barked an affirmative, a triumphant look in his eyes.

Old November 6th, 2011 (05:32 PM).
Sylveon

Vaper

Vaper smiled a bit more as Drizzle stepped it up a bit. She already could tell that in time Icicle would surely approve of Drizzle being around. "We've had some close calls in the past when keeping our trainer out of trouble" she said "Icicle's like a father to me" she said happily still following his lead picking it up easy.

Adria

Adria smiled a bit as she heard the person step again and heard a voice "Um... Uh... I... I'm here... M-my name is Br-br-br-brian... And... Uh... It's n-n-nice to m-meet you...". She could tell this was another boy but not how old he was.

Adria looked down her cane hidden behind her legs "My name's Adria. Nice to meet you Brian. I-If it doesn't seem rude may I ask how old you are?"
Old November 6th, 2011 (05:59 PM).

Drizzle

Drizzle gave Vaper a little twirl before speaking again. He grinned widely at her.

"I hear that. Me and my trainer have been through some pretty rough times. Like when we went into a haunted building to save his best friend, and it was only me and Nova able to protect him. Anyways, this Icicle sounds very cool. I'd be very protective of someone I care about too. Heh, maybe we'll get along better than you think!" Drizzle said, making a mental note not to introduce Thyme to Vaper. Thyme would just run her off. He was really starting to like Vaper. And she seemed to like him back.

Brian

"Uh... I'm ten... Almosy eleven.... Er, it's n-n-n-nice to meet you t-too, A-adria..." Bri said. He noticed she was hiding the cane behind her back, but thought nothing of it. He smiled slowly, cautiously at her until Nova pushed him closer to her.

"H-hey! Cut it out Nova!" Bri said as he took a step forward. Nova stood still, smirking like a maniac.

"No. You like her. I can smell it. Just tell her. God, sometimes I wonder which one of us is the pup here," Nova said with a laugh. Bri frowned at him.

"You're the pup... I'm a kid... Not a pup, you silly pup. S-sorry about that... Nova's very... Um... He's being very odd right now..." Brian said timidly.

Old November 6th, 2011 (08:29 PM).
Silver Tier

Snype hadn't taken his eyes off of Thyme either. The hissing sounds she was making were slowly fading and they had occurred less often. Snype was happy about that at least. Her attitude was the reason Snype liked Thyme in the first place... the temper could at least be managed. Snype wasn't one to be scared off so easily. He cared for her too deeply to give up on her. She was alot nicer when she had someone to be with.

"... Handsome eh?... hehe... gotta dress to impress the loveliest lady in the room eh?" Snype said, nuzzling her a bit and giving her a firm kiss on the lips.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old November 7th, 2011 (12:06 AM). Edited November 7th, 2011 by Bassiroth.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin was a little surprised that Mackenzie accepted his offer and when she held out her hand to him he blushed. Quickly returning Pikachu to his pokeball so he wouldn't lose sight of his friend, and so Pikachu wouldn't get hurt, Kenshin took Mackenzie's hand. Soon as he took her out a bit into the dance floor he placed his other hand at her waist and proceeded to do a simple slow dance.

"Um. . . I don't really know much on dancing besides. . . a little bit of this slow kind so. . . I hope that's okay," he said shyly.

After a few seconds he decided he'd make a bit of polite and friendly conversation with her.

"So um, Mackenzie, what dorm are you in? Have you. . . been at the academy long or are you new too?" he asked.

He at least hoped she wouldn't be bothered by him asking these questions. Seriously poor kid doesn't exactly know whether or not there really is a proper etiquet at a dance besides a boy asking a girl to dance.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi himself had arrived into the ballroom in what was. . . definitely a much fancier and expensive looking outfit than what most kids his age had. It was sorta like one of those types of noble formal wear that had a long heavy jacket with a high colar that was folded down to surround his neck, a cravat instead of a tie, a vest, very nice pair of shoes, and all of the other fancy details for his outfit.

(OOC: it looks pretty much like the kind of outfit you'd see Manfred Von Karma wear from the Phoenix Wright games)

First thing he sees when he arrives is an argument between two boys over the girl that got to battle Lance earlier today. And by the looks of it, the girl was getting upset and was starting to look pretty sick from the fight going on. It seemed like one of her other male companions had enough sympathy and common sense to know she wasn't feeling well and watched as the boy led her away to where the folding chairs were in case people got tired and decided to sit down from the dance.

Takumi didn't care so much for this kind of thing considering the level of immaturity that he felt was among the other students, and personally he scoffed the two boys who fought over that girl just for a chance to dance.

Immature brats. They have no manners or any knowledge of how to properly conduct themselves at such a formal event. And now their behavior has caused the prize they sought over to become damaged and have no significant value to either of them as of this evening, he thought to himself.

Taking a small sense of pride in his upbringing and deciding to go on his manners as a proper gentleman, Takumi walked over to the punch bowl to get two drinks, before walking over to where he saw Mark and Valorie walk off.

When the 5'7'' tall student approached them, he spoke up.

"Excuse me for intruding, but I couldn't help but observe the incident that just occurred for the young lady and wished to see if everything was alright," he said. He then held out the two drinks he brought over with him. "I thought you both could use something to drink, if at the very least to help settle things. Would either of you care if I joined you, if at the very least to make sure the young lady is alright?"
Old November 7th, 2011 (03:43 AM).
Sylveon

Vaper

Vaper giggled and smiled more as Drizzle turned her "Your trainer sounds like he really cares about Pokemon, and yeah Icicle is cool. By age he's older than me and Wave but in level he's the same" she smiled at him. She was sure now that Icicle and Wave would like Drizzle.

Adria

Adria smiled a bit more looking up. So she had been right, Brian was her age. She tilted her head after he said something to his Pokemon. "is everything okay Brian? What's Nova doing?" she asked having picked up on the fact that he either hasn't noticed she's blind or he's chosen not to say anything.
Old November 7th, 2011 (04:10 AM).

Thyme

"Heh, that'ss so sweet-" Thyme said, but she was cut off when Snype suddenly leaned forward and kissed her. She smiled at him. She was glad that she hadn't scared him off. He was a very nice person. She loved being with him.

"Heh, boy, you do know how to sshut me up when you want to. Heheheh, but you don't have to worry about impressing me. I'm not one to be taken in by pretty looks. I like you for you," Thyme said. She shook her head and kissed him back.

Drizzle

"Yup. Brian is a good kid. He's been through a lot of crap, but he still always has a smile on his face. And hey, you wanna know a secret? He can actually understand what we say. It's pretty cool, but I'm not sure how he does it. Anyways, what about your trainer? I'm sure that they must be nice too," Drizzle said, a slight smile on his face. He was having a lot of fun talking to Vaper. This dance was going well.

Brian

Bri looked down at Nova, who had a questioning look on his face. Was she blind or something? Nova had pushed him so close now that she could practically reach out and grab him. Then it struck Brian. She was blind! That explained the cane and the weird questions. Somehow, this didn't make Brian anymore nervous. But it didn't help him relax either.

"Um... Uh..." Bri said, losing his train of thought again. Nova laughed at him.

"Tell her or I'll push you right on top of her!" Nova barked at him, still chuckling. Bri scowled at the mutt.

"Fine... Um... Nova's been shoving me over here towards you... I don't know why..." Bri said. Nova gasped for air and looked at him. He was trying to recover from his laughter.

"Hahahah! You knw very well why! Or are you as clueless as you act?" Nova said between laughs. Bri shot him a questioning look, which made the pup laugh even harder.

"By Arceus! You really ARE clueless!" Nova said with a laugh.

"Nova, return!" Bri said pulling out Nova's pokeball. He had had enough of Nova. He returned Nova and slipped the pokeball back into his pocket with the rest of them. He turned back to Adria, still trying to figure out what to say.

"Um... Er..." Bri said, unable to get out much more than that.

Old November 7th, 2011 (04:39 AM).
Sylveon

Vaper

Vaper smiled "Brian sounds like a good kid, my trainer she's a wonderful girl. Her mother made a bad choice before she was born and it affected Adria for life, she was born blind but she's a good trainer very nice girl"

Adria

Adria blushed a bit smiling at Brian, "it's okay" she said giggling a bit "no need to be shy, I have the feeling we're going to be great friends" she said smiling more "is it okay if I call you Bri?" she asked extending her hand to him.
Old November 7th, 2011 (05:33 AM).

Drizzle

Drizzle smiled at her.

"Wow, that sounds tough. Heh, she must be something special. Maybe it would be cool if I stopped in and said hi after this dance before I go and find Bri. I'd really like to meet her," Drizzle said, his voice an awed whisper. Someone that couldn't even see was a trainer? That was definately awesome! He didn't even know her, but he had a lot of respect for Vaper's trainer. He smiled and continued the dance, though this song was starting to end.

Brian

Bri paled and nodded. Then he remembered she wouldn't be able to see his nod, so he had to speak up.

"Erm... All my friends call me Bri... I'd love to be friends with you too," Bri said nervously as he grasped her hand weakly. He slowly shook it before letting go after a moment. Why was he getting like this? He shook his head. He didn't quite get it.

Old November 7th, 2011 (05:42 AM).
Sylveon

Adria

Adria smiled shaking his hand "good, hmm I wonder where Vaper got off to" she said sighing a reaching out with an unsure hand trying to get a drink as she called "Vaper!"

Vaper

Vaper smiled happily "Adria's proven people wrong, It's all thanks to the gym leader back home, after her parents divorce she shut herself off but hearing the gym leader inspired her, that's what Wave told me" she said smiling as the song ended and she heard her trainer call. "you coming?"
Old November 7th, 2011 (06:27 AM).
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
" Listen Quincy, your problem with the date, I have that problem to. For some reason, no girl ever seems to like me. *sobs* But anyway maybe they're afraid of you thinking that they're a robot like what you thought of me just a few minutes ago. But maybe you can attract somebody with Zemda's singing, she sings pretty good." Gen decided to sit around for a little while longer. He hummed a tune and released CupCream from her pokeball.

"Use your ice breath to freeze me up an ice cube!" said Gen. VUpcream did so and Gen chewed on the ice.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old November 7th, 2011 (07:24 AM).
Silver Tier

Snype turned red a bit after Thyme's statement as well as the kiss she had returned to him. He gave off a calming smile. He was happy that things were going alright this time. Snype tipped his hat momentarily and leaned closer to Thyme.

"For me, like is an understatement... because... I love you for who you are Thyme. I mean that." Snype said, tightening his grip on Thyme's hand. Snype had finally gone of and said it officially while it was clearly obvious. He really did love Thyme.

(In Box)
Old November 7th, 2011 (07:43 AM).

Drizzle

Drizzle grinned happily and bowed to Vaper when the song ended. His smile widened when she asked if he would come with her. Figuring that Brian could do without him for a little while longer, he nodded.

"Sure! I think Bri can take care of himself for a little while," Drizzle said. He turned and walked after her. This was turning out to be a good day after all.

Brian

"Vaper? That your pokemon?" Bri said quietly. He noticed that Adria was trying to grab a drink, and his hand moved automatically. He reached over and grabbed a cup and placed it in her hand.

"H-here..." he said, flushing deeply. He blinked several times and looked at his feet. What was wrong with him? He had no idea why he was so flustered by talking to her. It was even more than normal for him.

Thyme

"I love you too," Thyme said quietly before thinking about it. Then her eyes widened and she took a few steps back. She was shaking like a leaf. What had she done!? She had opened her heart. The few times she had done that before had not ended well for her.

"I... I, uh..." Thyme said. she stepped back a few more times. She really did love Snype, and that was not a good thing. It always ended badly. She was either dropped for someone better, or outright hurt for no reason. So far, only Brian hadn't turned his back on her, but to her, Brian was more like her child than anything else. She simply stared at Snype, trying to figure out what to do next, still shaking. Still scared. Always scared.

Quin

"Oh come on! That was a mistake! I won't do it again!" Quin protested. In truth, he was too strange to attract a girl, and he knew it. He just liked messing with people in this matter. He grinned and climbed up on Zemda, who was swaying her head in time to the music as people tried to dance around her. Quin knew very well that she was in everyone's way. He just didn't care.

"You really think she's good at singing? Heh, thanks!" Quin said happily. Zara cackled but said nothing. There was nothing to say. Zemda was a good singer. And Zara knew it. Zemda crooned happily at the praise and Logana leapt off of her head and landed on Quin, a little jealous.

Old November 7th, 2011 (09:34 AM).
Silver Tier

Snype was glad to hear Thyme's words... she really did love him. But soon after, her eyes widened giving off fear. She took a couple steps backwards and looked at Snype, worried. Now what was wrong...? Snype could probably make a few guesses but he decided not to bother. Snype stepped up to Thyme slowly. The music had stopped anyways.

"Thyme...? What's wrong? Was it something I said...? If you want to talk about it I'm here..." Snype said, worried for Thyme, whatever was on her mind. Snype held out his hand to her.

(In Box)
Old November 7th, 2011 (09:54 AM).
Sylveon

Vaper

Vaper smiled at Drizzle as they walked. "I think you'll like Adria" she said happily. "and thank you for a wonderful Dance Drizzle" she added as they walked smiling more. As they got closer she saw a boy handing Adria a drink. "Who's that?" she asked Drizzle.

Adria

Adria smiled and nodded "My Vaporeon, she's the only Pokemon I brought here with me, my other two Pokemon I left at the Academy." she said smiling blushing as Bri handed her a cup of punch "T-thank you" she said taking a sip of the drink.
Old November 7th, 2011 (10:08 AM).

Thyme

"No... It's nothing you did. It's just... This is going to sound really stupid, but every person I've ever said that to... They just... Forget it," Thyme said. She shook herself. She was being stupid. She scanned the room, looking for something else to do. She realised she was still shaking a little bit, and tried to relax. There was nothing she could do about it right now. But she'd have to be on guard, as usual.

Brian and Drizzle

Brian nodded. He looked at Adria again.

"Um... I brought all of my pokemon... But I don't know where Drizzle and Thyme went... But the rest of them are with me... And you're welcome..." Brian said quietly, his voice shaking a bit. He spotted Drizzle walking over with a Vaporeon. He assumed it was Vaper. She turned and asked Drizzle who he was. Drizzle looked at him and smirked.

"Well, looks like we both found our way to our trainers after all. That kid is Brian. Brian, this lovely lady is Vaper," Drizzle said happily. He walked over to Bri and leaned against his leg.

"Oh, um, hi Vaper. Adria, my Buizel, Drizzle just came back," Bri said. Drizzle looked at Adria, marveling that some humans actually were as small as Brian was.

"Hi there! I've heard a lot about you! But you probably can't understand a word I'm saying," Drizzle said, waving his paw at Adria. He grinned at Vaper.

"Um... Drizzle says hi," Bri added lamely.

Old November 7th, 2011 (10:22 AM).
Silver Tier

Snype walked a bit closer to Thyme and put his arm around her. "Forget the words? I... well... I can see what you mean... it tends to happen alot. The last thing I want to do is betray somebody like that... sometimes stuff happens and they lose all rational thought... something that I pray doesn't happen to me." Snype said to her. He had no plans of leaving Thyme. He promised himself he wouldn't at that moment. If anything did happen that would possibly seperate him from Thyme. Like the end of the school year... he hadn't even thought about that. Though that wasn't going to happen for awhile. They still had plenty of time to be together for the time being.

"Don't worry Thyme! If I can keep secrets just as well, then don't expect me to forget anything you've said to me! You have my word on that Thyme... I promise." Snype said to her.

(In Box)
Old November 7th, 2011 (10:41 AM).
Sylveon

Adria and Vaper

Vaper smiled at Bri and Drizzle "So we have Drizzle, it seems like they like each other" she said to Drizzle before looking at Bri "so you can understand me? that would make Adria's life easier if she could" she said to Bri before nuzzling against Adria's leg making the girl giggle.

"Where did you go off to Vaper?" Adria giggled petting her before taking another sip of the juice. She smiled "Hi Drizzle" she said extending her hand down.

Vaper chuckled looking at Drizzle "that's her way of asking if she can pet you Drizzle" she said sitting next to Adria.

"My other two Pokemon are a Spheal I hatched from an egg given to me back home by the gym leader. Then I caught Vaper here and my Seel."
Old November 7th, 2011 (11:29 AM).

Brian

"Um, sure I can understand you. Why wouldn't I?" Bri said quietly to Vaper as Drizzle chuckled. He walked over to Adria and let her pet him. He was a very friendly pokemon. He chuckled to himself.

"Heh, you may be right there Vaper. Seems that way to me too," Drizzle said with a cheerful smile. Bri frowned, deep in thought.

"Um... Well... I actually have seven pokemon... Thyme was my first one. She's a Snivy. Way back when I was three I found her tied to a fence. After that, she followed me around until I was old enough to become a pokemon trainer. Then I have Duster, my Minccino. I caught her the first day of school. She's very silly. And then Drizzle, who I caught a few hours after Duster. You know him. Hm... Then I caught Nova, who you also met. He had gotten mad at Thyme after she wandered into his territory... And tried to kill her. He's changed quite a bit now... And also Frost, my Sneasel. He showed up and threw snowballs at me and Drizzle, eventually deciding to join me. Also, I have Leena, my Misdreavus. After my best friend was kidnapped in the haunted Dorm, she helped my find him and rescue him. That was also where I hurt my leg... After that, she decided to come with me as well. And finally Bouncy. She's an Iglybuff I hatched from an egg a teacher gave me. Those are my pokemon. We've had some tough times together," Brian said. One thing that always made him feel a little bit more confident was talking about pokemon. He smiled bravely at her and pulled out Duster's pokeball. She would love to meet Adria.

"Would you like to meet Duster? She's another really friendly of my pokemon," Bri offered. He had no idea where Thyme was.

Thyme

Thyme Sort of stood there with a blank look on her face. However, she reached up and put her arms around Snype. She was still terrified he would leave, terrified he would decide she wasn't worth his time. But she still couldn't help that she really did like him and want to be with him.

"Snype... I hope we stay like this forever..." she whispered, her expression softening. When the day came and she was alone again, she would deal with it. But it was too late to protect herself now. She had fallen for him. She vaguely wondered where Brian was. Then she had another thought.

"Hey, Snype... Weren't you just all worried about Mark? Well... Our dance is finished. And I really have nothing better to do. So..." she said, leaving the question hanging in the air.

Old November 7th, 2011 (12:24 PM).
Silver Tier

"I hope we do too..." Snype replied as he patted her back. He couldn't bear to think of a heartbroken Thyme... Snype prayed that they would stay like this for a long time to come. She then asked about Mark. Was Snype really in any possition to worry about Mark? Sure Snype cared for him but honestly, Mark was mature enough to be able to take care of himself as well as face the situation head on. Snype was there to assist the situation and it wasn't like Selene was going up to the kid and beating him up. Mark would call out for Snype anyways...

"... I think Mark will be fine. He'll whistle out to me like before if he needs me... guess I should have thought about that earlier. He's 14. He's mature enough to take care of himself..." Snype paused for a moment. He then chuckled hysterically.

"Of course, if I ever left the kid alone for too long, he'd end up getting himself into a hell of a mess anyways! Sure lets go check up on Mark! It's that or checking on Bri first. I doubt you'd wanna spend the rest of the day having Drizzle flirting on you. Hehehe..." Snype joked.

(In Box)
Old November 7th, 2011 (01:02 PM).
Psychic Professor

Nature: Calm
Jason

'Now Gallade, 3!' Gallade created sprinted towards a Swalot and used Psycho Cut on it.

The Swalot dropped to the ground, it had been defeated.

Jason gave off a smile and smiled at Gallade.

'Well done, Gallade, thats your 10th Consecutive victory in a row'

Gallade than turned around and looked at Jason, his eyes were glowing a deep red, like the colour of blood.

'Gallade? What's wrong with you?' asked Jason.

Gallade arms began glowing pink and it began charging towards Jason.

'I'll stop you from brething! And all your decieving! So you will never get in my way!'
shouted Gallade as closed in on Jason.

Jason screamed as his Gallade chanted his demise before wiping out.

"*GASP*"

Jason's eyes reawokened, and he shot up from his lying down position. His Pokénav was still playing, but it took him a few minutes to realise that it was.

Jason rubbed his eyes and tried to recover from the daymare.

'Must've have fallen asleep... wonder if the dance is still going on?'

To his dismay it was.

He looked to his around to see a Blonde headed boy with Blue streaks going his hair sitting on a chair with his head down.

'Well better socialise with someone than no-one, it will defiantly keep my head off one thing...'

Jason quickly glanced at Ralt's Poké Ball and went over to the kid sitting down.

"Sorry to bother you mate, but do you happen to know when this dance is over?" asked Jason, in a Southern acsent.

Platinum FC: 0476-0552-0926
SoulSilver FC: 2482-0109-5666
White FC: 2021-9561-8818

Current RP's i'm involved in
- The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) as Jason Monterio Basco

Ralts - Lvl 22
Moves - Confusion, Synchronoise, Double Team, Teleport, Magical Leaf

Electrike - Lvl 22
Moves - Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Rest, Rain Dance, Spark
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links