The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 15th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Maxwell woke up to the sound of someone shouting in the hallway, *sigh* he hated to get his sleep interrupted by random people. After looking around his room seeing it was still pitch-black, Maxwell assumed that it was still in the middle of the night.
"Hey!" he yelled in an annoyed tone, "Keep quiet will ya'? Do you have any idea what time it is? Go to sleep already!"
After that, Maxwell laid down his head on the pillow and started to resume his favourite activity, sleeping.

Some hours later

Maxwell woke up again. He was surprisingly unable to sleep, the only thing that mattered in his mind right now was that pokemon from yesterday. Maxwell got up, and started to take on his regular clothes. He determined that it was still early in the morning due to the faint light coming through his window. Maxwell looked at his Entei dorm-jacket, he didn't want to take off his precious green hoodie so h tied the dorm-jacket around his waist.
"There we go." he said with a smile.

The doors to the academy opend, Maxwell stared into the sunlight as he walked towards the beach. He stopped once he was relatively close to the water.
"Hello?" he said, "Is anybody there? I'm that guy from yesterday, remember? I have come here to challenge you!"
At the sound of these words, a small pokemon jumped out of the water and landed by Maxwell's feet. It looked up at him and said in a confident voice: "Tympole!"

Maxwell grinned, he took Slackey off of his head and put him, still sleeping, on the ground. Maxwell clapped three times in rapid succession,
"Okay Slackey, naptime is over!" he said in a firm voice. Slackey woke up as fast as one would be able to snap their fingers and looked around a little confused. Then he saw the pokemon standing a few feet away from him, "Aha, a battle." he thought to himself. Finally, a battle where his opponent wasn't a cute adorable baby.

"Okay Slackey, let's start thing off with a Hone Claws!" Maxwell said. Slackey grinned as his claws started to sharpen and become pearl-white. The pokemon leapt at Slackey and started to fire off an array of bubbles.
"Dodge it and then use Chip Away!" Maxwell said. Slackey jumped out of the way, dodging most of the bubbles but still getting hit by a few. When he landed, Slackey started to run towards the pokemon with his claws raised high up in the air.
*SMACK*
The pokemon flew a few meters away and slammed into a nearby tree upon the impact of Slackey's attack. It got up, shaked off a few leaves from itself and looked at Slackey,
"Tym, tympole! Tym?"[Wooow, you're really strong! What kind o pokemon are you anyway? I've never seen someone of your speices before.] it asked.
"Sla, koth, koth?"[I'm a Slakoth, the name's Slackey. What kind of pokemon are you then?] Slackey replied.
"Tym, pole."[I'm a Tympole, pleased to meet you] the Tympole said with a small laugh.
"Chip Away, one more time!" Maxwell yelled, Slackey started to run towards the Tympole again, but this time the tadpole pokemon just smiled,
[I won't fall for that twice.] he said. The Tympole leaped up and over Slackey, who just stood dumbstruck when he realized that his opponent had escaped him, and fired off a Bubblebeam. The bubbles hit Slackey hard in his back, he fell over and fell asleep on the ground. The Tympole looked at Slackey, what? Had he fallen asleep?

The tadpole pokemon shrugged his shoulders, or rather the equivalent of shrugging your shoulders when you don't have any, and charged towards Slackey.
"Naptime's over!" Maxwell yelled an clapped his hands three times in rapid succession. Slackey woke up and quickly turned around to see the Tympole coming towards him, Maxwell didn't even have to order out the attack, Slackey already knew what he had to do. His claws was suddenly enveloped in a shadowy aura, he quickly swatted it towards the Tympole.
It hit the space between the tadpole pokemon's eyes. A critical hit.

Maxwell smiled, he took out a pokeball from his pocket an threw it at the Tympole. It hit the target and the Tympole was sucked into the pokeball, it fell down on the ground and started shaking. Suddenly, it stopped. Maxwell walked up to it with a smile on his face, he had caught his first pokemon at the academy.
"Good job Slackey! Let's wake up the others and get some breakfast." he said smiling at his Slakoth.

Maxwell went up to his room again and waked Quillie and Wilson up, the two pokemon had fallen asleep on the floor and were now really hungry.
"Come on guys, time for food!" he said as he walked out of his room. He proceeded to the cafeteria with his pokemon trailing behind him, well except the Tympole he had recently caught. Maxwell eventually found a table and told his pokemon to stay there while he went to order food.
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:17 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Genevieve

Genevieve smiled as she woke up and yawned a bit. Yesterday had been wonderful and today was type specialization day. She planned on the water one and then wanted to go check out the abandoned Lugia dorm. Maybe she could get Maxwell to go with her. Getting up she got dressed making sure she had her bag and Sapphire's Pokeball before she exited her room. She was starving. She smiled getting to the cafeteria and got some pancakes and sausage taking a seat and calling out Sapphire giving her Pokemon food. Looking around she spotted Maxwell getting his food and waved at him smiling more.

(OOC: I'll post for Adria later)
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Quincy

Quin yawned and rolled over in his sleep. Of course, he was still sitting at the desk, so he ended up on the floor.

"Gah! I'm awake!" Quin said as he hit the ground. He shook his head and stood up. Zara chuckled at him. Quin got to his feet and looked around. He tried to remember what he was supposed to do now.

"Oh, right! I need to investigate the Abandoned Power Plant!" Quin said as he remembered. He gathered up his gear and looked around. He had something else to do first though... Oh, right, class. He whirled Arcino's pokeball on his finger and smiled. Grass Type Specialization. That wuld surely help him and Arcino become a little closer. He tossed the pokeball up and caught it. He placed it back on his belt before striding out the door, snatching his Yellow Raikou Jacket on the way out.

Nova

Nova got to his feet and yawned. He looked around at his small den. He had made it a little higher up on the Volcano than where his old den had been, but still out of his old pack's territory. He walked outside into the morning sun and blinked a little bit. He sniffed around. By now, the pack would be back from hunting. Good. He needed to get their fire stone. He took off in the direction of where his pack would be.

Brian

"Wake up sleepy head," Thyme said as she shook Brian awake. Bri yawned and stretched out. He opened his eyes and looked around.

"Ugh... Thyme, it's not even time for class... Why are you waking me up?" Bri mumbled sleepily. Thyme shook her head and jumped off the bed.

"Well, one, beecause Nova's gone. Two, because some man left a box over there. It's shaking," Thyme said, pointing at the big box. Bri immediately sat up, dislodging Drizzle from where he had been curled up next to his head.

"Wah!" Drizzle said as he woke up. Bri looked around.

"Nova!" Bri said, as if that would bring him back. Drizzle ducked under the bed and grabbed Nova's pokeball.

"He said he wanted to train. He's too emberrassed about losing so much, so he didn't want to bother you. Still, he's promised to come back. I wouldn't worry. He's a very loyal pokemon," Drizzle said. Bri took the pokeball, but didn't say a thing. A sudden thud and annoyed cry drew his gaze to the box. Thyme had climbed on top of it, and whatever was inside had knocked her off. Bri got to his feet and pulled his crutches under him. He walked over to the box and eyed it with curiousity. There was a letter taped to the top. He pulled it off and opened it.

Dear little Bro,

How are you doing? Things are just fine down here in Slateport. I decided to get the rest of the family to send you some stuff for your birthday. Heh, I know it's not for a few days, but I shipped it early to get you and Snivy your costumes. Happy Halloween, and then happy birthday! By the way, Mitch got you a very special little present. You'll see what I mean when you open the box.

Your big bro, Dean

But that wasn't all. There were two more letters inside. One a neat, typed script, that was clearly from Mitch, and another with slightly curved, loopy hand writing that his mother had, that passed down to all of her children. He decided to read the letter from his mother first.

Dear Brian

I hope you are behaving yourself in school. I hope that little trouble maker of yours hasn't caused too much trouble either. I know what a handful she is. Everyone is fine here, so don't worry about us. Scott has three doctor's appointments today, so I'll keep this short. Behave, enjoy your studies, and happy birthday!

Love, Mother.

"Typical of her!" Thyme said with a scowl as she read the letter. Bi shook his head. It was rather typical. Seems she still doesn't like Thyme. Oh well. It's the thought that counts. He pulled out Mitch's letter now.

To Brian.

Hello. I hope you are doing well in school. I'm sure you are having fun as well, but remeber that you must think of your future. Find what you want to do and go after it. And don't forget we're all here for you. My own studies are going well. Now, on to what I wanted to tell you. Happy birthday! Dean mentioned you were getting good with pokemon, and that he was sending you a few of the extra TMs in the store. I have a friend that is a pokemon Breeder. I asked for his help to get you an appropriate present, and he agreed. Now you have another pokemon to use those TMs on.

Your's truly, Mitch

"Another pokemon? Don't you already have seven?" Thyme said as she finished reading the letter. Bri counted them off on his fingers.

"I've got you, Drizzle, Duster, Nova, Frost, Leena, and Bouncy. Then whatever that pokemon is," Bri said as the box lurched again. Drizzle wandered over and looked at it. Bri grabbed it and began pulled the tape off. The moment he began opening the box, he was hit by a very small, brown blur.

"FREEDOM!" a squeeky voice yelled out. Brian hit the ground and the small brown pokemon leapt off of him. It ran over and began running a circle around Thyme, talking a mile a minute.

"Who are you? Where am I? You smell funny!" the pokemon said. Thyme scowled, and then hissed when it stepped on her tail. She wrapped her vines around it and lifted it into the air. Brian could finally identify that the pokemon was an Eevee. But not like Maria or Ellie had been before they evolved. This Eevee was male, and he was squirming and fighting in Thyme's vines. There was a large blue bow tied around his neck, and he looked to be covered in... Frosting and crumbs?

"Hey! Knock it off! Ugh! You're all sticky! Why are you sticky?" Thyme said as she shifted her grip.

"Because he ate the cupcakes Mother sent," Brian said as he invistaged further in the box. He pulled out several pieces of clothing and dropped them on the floor. He found the TMs and put them carefully on his desk. He pulled out a paper plate with a lot of crumbs on it. He threw that in the trash can as Thyme scowled. He found a note taped to an open pokeball. He began to read it aloud.

Dear Brian.

You may not know me, but I know your brother very well. He is very proud of you you know. Anyways, this is Sprinkles. He's an Eevee that I bred a few days ago. He's going to be a real handful... Don't let him near anything sweet, or he'll get very, very hyper. Good luck, and happy birthday.

Elisha Venica, your brother Mitch's best friend.

Wow! People he didn't even know were giving him stuff! And Sprinkles! Bri heard an angry shout and a thud.

"Little brat!" Thyme said, holding her vines in her hands. Sprinkles had bitten her, and she dropped him. He resumed his wild charging around the room, sniffing everything and making a mess.

"H-hey! Sprinkles, cut it out!" Brian said. Sprinkles stopped and blew a raspberry at him.

"You're not the boss of me!" Sprinkles shouted. He turned and rqaced out the door and down the hall. So many new places to explore! Drizzle was very confused.

"Err... What?" he said after a moment.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 15th, 2011, 06:45 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Maxwell

Maxwell frowned, he didn't know what to get for breakfast, they had SO many delicious things. Finally he decided to get three chocolate-croissants and a bowl of yoghurt for hilself, a tray of pancakes with syrup for Wilson, a banana-pudding for Slackey, roasted vegdeables for Quillie. But what would he get for his Tympole? His thoughts were interrupted when he spotted Geneviève waving at him a bit away. Maxwell smiled, he was glad to see his girlfriend again and started to walk towards her.

"Hey, there! Is it okay if I sit here?" he asked her smiling as he arrived at the table. "How are you doing? I couldn't spot you at the train or the ship yesterday.", "Howsit' going Sapphire?" he said and nodded at the Simipour.

Suddenly to Maxwell's surprise, Tympole's pokeball opend up and the tadpole-pokemon jumped out and landed on the table giving off a light squishy sound. With a smile plastered on his face, he vibrated his cheeks towards the girl and the Simipour in front of him,
"Tym, tym?"[Hi there, how are you doing?] he said.
Old November 15th, 2011, 08:40 AM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Vincent Xackford Luna

This is what he gets for getting into other people's business. His parent actually did come and sign that dang paper! Afterward before they left he was yelled at by his dad. Vince didn't dare go back to the academy on that dang boat he flew back on Blitz. As he flew over to the island he couldn't help but keep thinking how much he wanted to punch that teacher who got him in trouble in the face.

"Man this day blew!" He growled as he walked into his room. He took off his belt that had his pokeballs attached to them and tossed it on his bed before he left his room to go take a shower. As he showered he couldn't help but think about how upset he was at the world.

"Man I hope tomorrow will be better," He said as he drifted off to sleep. When he woke up he had the biggest headache. Vince also noticed that Wattage and Shade were playing around on his desk.

<Morning!> The Zorua exclaimed as he jumped on Vince's head. Vince didn't smile or even recognize that Shade was there. All he did was take the Zorua off his head and changed into his clothes. A blood red T-shirt, jet black pants, his black shoes with red stripes along the bottom of them. He also wore a black wrist band on his right wrist.

Shade just sighed and followed Vince out of the room along with Wattage. When Vince got to the cafeteria to eat he didn't want to sit next to anyone, if he saw Calnith he was going to go off on him. Some friend that jerk was he didn't even try to help Vince out at all. The three then sat quietly as Vince ate. His anger was rising as he thought about the other night.

Calnith Sol NeverWind

The red haired trainer felt good about himself, he was going to soon probably rule this school and it would be great. As he went to sleep he had totally forgot about his parents probably being hostage by team rocket and honestly he wouldn't care.

When he woke up he changed and the hit the cafeteria and started eating. He wondered what kind of class he would have today and wondered if he should even bother to go.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 15th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye

Skye yawned a bit, moving away from his computer. Organizing files was really tedious. "Ruh-Rama, stuh-hop hih-hitting Ellie," he scolded without looking over. Rama grinned impishly and leapt off the squashed feline. Ellie shook herself as she stood, glowering. Rama rolled his eyes and leapt to Skye's bed, padding around on it lazily. Pala squeaked from in the bathroom, trying to turn the faucet with her paws.

"Leave that alone," Ellie commanded gently, floating the polar bear onto the tiling. Pala squeaked her agreement and waddled out to the other room. Volca made an amused sort of noise from atop the drawer set. He blew a small fire into the air for no reason, causing the nearby Jolt to snort. The Pokemon had come back with Skye for some reason. He was resting near Rama, spiked fur occasionally zapping the air. Skye chuckled a little, closing his computer and standing up. "Muh-Mountain today," he said neatly, causing Rama to grin.

"Great," the fox drawled. "A chance to train that Lapras. You need a Marill or something." Skye shrugged. He would happily catch one once he trained Rei some more. He still had to ask his mother if she wanted to take care of Pala for a while. That would determine the whole Pokeball thing. But whatever. Not important right now. He had specialization class today or an ordinary class. There was someone who was on the Mountain apparently, willing to train Fire or Fighting types, along with a couple of odd classes. Did they have an Infernape or something. Eh, not too important.

Skye grabbed his bag, returning three of the Pokemon. Pala was asleep in seconds, naturally. Rama barked suddenly at the door. Something was outside and getting closer. He blinked a bit and opened his door to head to class.

Ciel

He woke up quickly, feeling slightly refreshed. THe field trip had been very, very overstimulating. His heart sped up at the thought of it. Regardless, today was a new day and he had classes to go to. He had type specialization. Hmm... he wanted to work with Triac some more. As hyper as Kinko was, Triac was the only Pokemon he had caught in the wild. He was friends sure, but they weren't fully in sync. He idly wondered what he would do after class. Maybe he would go exploring. Maybe.

But for now, breakfast.

He recalled his Pokemon and paused. Something told him he was forgetting something... oh well. He went down to breakfast.

Asha

Ash loved early morning training, especially in a place where destroying things in any way was normal. She punched the air, grinning excitedly. This was going to be so much fun. Kira's Pokeball shook and she rolled her eyes, letting him out. He moved a distance away, going to practice. Ash sat down and began to meditate. She had to focus her Aura now more than ever. In a new place it was easy to get lost. Thought that was fun too...

Last edited by Fuyu; November 15th, 2011 at 04:13 PM.
Old November 15th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark

Mark had alot of trouble sleeping that night. So much thoughts had been flowing through his mind like an unstoppable train of thought on the verge of crashing. After losing to Selene like that he realized that he had alot of improving to do in his battle techniques... another form of strategy...he wasn't sure where to start though. He woke up fairly slowly while Snype had still been sleeping soundly on his lap, curled up like a kitten. Mark bet Snype didn't even know that he slept like that. It looked adorable.

Reaching into his bag that he had thrown next to him when he fell asleep, he picked out his schedule and noticed that things were a bit different today. Type specialization. This time students could choose which kind of type they wanted to take a class for today. Mark needed some tips for training bug types that was for sure. Able had gotten a bit better after spending some time with her but she still had a lot of work to do. For one, Mark needed some moves for her. TM's in specific. He still had a bit of leftover money from what his dad had sent him... he could probably gather a couple TM's. At the moment she didn't know much moves that would work for a serious battle.

Mark reached for Snype and petted him which caused him to wake up. He was half awake already, he was just getting a couple extra minutes of sleep until Mark eventually woke up. He was pretty beat as well but of course, they had classes.

"So Snype, I think today we're going to be doing quite a bit of training. We're going to improve on our battle tactics and really show them how to battle! What do ya say? Up for a bit of exercise?" Mark said. Snype's ears twitched as he quickly hoped onto his feet and gave off a friendly salute.

After his usual morning routine, Mark changed into his usual outfit and put on his yellow Raikou jacket. He quickly headed on out of the door and toward the cafeteria. At first he was going to head to the courtyard to meet up with his friends... he usually met Selene over there and Mark still wasn't too happy with her. If he was going to do anything, it was have another battle and this time not get destroyed.

Mark did exactly what he did yesterday and let all five of his Pokemon out of their pokeballs to get a bit of exercise on the way to the cafeteria. Usually they would race there with Able always being the winner.

It was impossible to beat her and sometimes she would taunt the other Pokemon. Mark had much more control over Able then he did before, likely because of all of the training sessions. She seemed to like working out. Whenever she wasn't practicing or training, Able would act like a little brat toward Mark and give off that terribly annoying screech sound. The move was handy in battle but was a real ear killer.

Now that Len had evolved, he was able to run much better then ever before now that he had more strength in his legs and had arms. Even with his new form, Len was still the same cheery little tadpole from before. He'd place in second, using his digging abilities to take shortcuts along the way.

Commodore had gotten a little faster but he really wasn't made for being really fast. Commodore was more of a strategic fighter then anything and was the type of Pokemon that would take its time in a battle or stall. With his evolution he began to express much more emotion in his gestures and was overall much more happy. He still had weird interests with computer though which concerned Mark. He remembered when Commodore wandered into MacKenzie's tablet. Commodore would finish in third.

Mark's unnamed Shedinja... now Mark wasn't sure what to make of it. It was very frail but had a very handy ability that could change the tide of battle if Mark could figure out the opponent Pokemon's move sets. He didn't really express much emotion at all and just floated along. Shedinja was strangely quiet. Mark could tell Shedinja was not a big fighter. It could only take one hit after all and it was done. Maybe Shedinja would be handy with support moves... Shedinja finished fourth.

Snype wasn't too focused on the race and was often checking his surroundings. He would have beaten Shedinja for sure otherwise. He was looking around for Brian and Thyme. He clearly wanted to check up on her again. What wasn't there to say about Snype? He's been Mark's fateful partner since the beginning. While a troublemaker by heart, he was extremely charismatic and always willing to help out others. Snype finished last among Mark's five Pokemon.

"Good work guys. I think that was a pretty good wake up call. What do ya say we grab a bite to eat?" Mark said. All of Mark's Pokemon cheered and followed him into the Cafeteria door. Five Pokemon... Mark wondered if he should get a sixth one... he wasn't really sure about Pokemon that were outside of Johto or Kanto. The only Pokemon that he had from Hoenn was Ninjask and Shedinja. It was times like these Mark wished he had a Pokedex.

Mark went up to gather up some food. Able had been buzzing around and looking at the selection of food as well as the menu extremely quickly. Mark picked up a Carton of Milk, a cheese omelet, as well as some toast. The food was pre cooked so unfortunately it was never as good as it was if the food were cooked at his own home. Although Mark didn't know how to cook so this was something he'd have to deal with.

"Hey Able, think you can grab some food for the Pokemon? I got my hands full. Gather a couple poke blocks and some other sna-" Before Mark could finish, Able got moving right away, quickly getting whatever food she thought would be good for everyone else. By the time she was finished, Mark was just starting to sit down at a lone table.

"Fast as ever Able!" Mark complimented.

Snype

Snype began to nibble down on a Pokeblock as well as the bowl of Pokemon food that was placed in front of him.

"Geez Able, A change of heart suddenly? I thought you couldn't stand Mark!" Snype said. Able simply laughed and nudged against Snype.

"He's alright. Oh! Snype! After this! Let's train again! Race race race!! Or spar! Anything! I'm bored!" Able quickly said. Len decided to join the group.

"Ya know Snype, I never thought I would ever be able to call you scrawny till now! I'm huge compared to you now!" Len said. Snype pouted. Len had grown alot... with arms he was bound to be able to fight exceedingly better then ever before. Scrawny though? That was a real low blow. Though being the cool little Sableye he was, he chuckled and gave Len a playful jab to the stomach.

"Scrawny? Maybe! It's all about not getting hit! Comon if your gonna call me scrawny then I have every right to start making fat jokes Len!" Snype said with a snicker. Len gave off an unamused look towards Snype and picked him up with one hand

"...Scrawny!" Len said.

"Fat!" Snype said.

"Puny!" Len said, leaning closer and getting nose to nose with Snype.

"Chubby!" Snype said, giving off a large smile.

The two went on for a could seconds. They weren't being mean to each other, it was all innocent fun and the two enjoyed it and all shared a good laugh at the end. Snype and Len were with Mark around the same time. Heck, it was mostly Len's fault that Snype had been captured in the first place to Snype did have to thank him for that. The two of them were very close buddies.

(Woohoo more character development for my other Pokemon. They seriously needed it )

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old November 15th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Bassiroth
Psyduck

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin woke up on the next morning after his alarm clock started to go off. He looked at his calendar to see that today was Type Specialization class. He looked at all three of his Pokemon as he sat in bed.

"Morning guys. Today is Type Specialization Day," he said looking at all three of his pokemon.

He was mentally debating which pokemon he would use in class today. He wanted to go to fire or electric specialization but. . . he looked at his bright red Dratini. He promised him he would try to make it up for not letting him come out in public as much as Pikachu and Torchic do at the Academy before. Maybe today was the day he would try to keep that promise. After all. . . Mackenzie had given him a good impression of how friendly the students at the academy can be so. . . why not?

". . . Dratini? How about we start with Dragon Type specialization huh?" Kenshin asked with a small smile on his face.

The Dratini looked at him with hopeful eyes before giving one big happy reply in. . . whatever sound a Dratini tends to make. Finally a chance to get recognized! A chance to show off his cool color! Dratini was happy and eager to finally be able to be revealed at the Academy. So happy he tackled Kenshin on the bed, snuggled up to him and licked his face.

"Hahaha! Alright boy calm down, calm down!" Kenshin said to his Dratini as he patted Dratini's back. He looked to his Torchic and Pikachu. "Are you guys okay if I use today for Dratini?"

Both his pokemon replied in agreement. They both knew how guilty Kenshin had felt about not being able to let Dratini out as often as they were, plus the three pokemon were friends with one another since before the academy so they didn't mind at all.

"Alright thanks guys," Kenshin said to them. He got out of the bed, went to get a shower, dry off, brush his hair and teeth, put on Deodorant, fresh change of clothes, the works. Today he felt like wearing his casual outfit. Red Shirt, and a pair of black sweat pants and hooded jacket, each with a red strip along the sides of the sleeves. After putting on his tennis-shoes and getting his backpack on, he returned all three pokemon to their pokeballs, and left his dorm room to head to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria, Kenshin just got some scrambled eggs and bacon with some orange juice. He reached into his back pack and pulled out his vitamins to take before his meal. His parents always reminded him to take his vitamins every day.

N

N let out a big yawn and stretched as he woke up from his sleeping bag in his classroom and checked to see what time it was. "Oh my, I overslept by at least 5 minutes and 3.68 seconds. I better hurry and get ready. What's today class schedule anyways?"

N checked his own calendar to see what today's classes were. "Ah, type specialization. Doesn't look like I'm teaching my own class today. Instead it looks like. . . Ah! Today I'm acting as an assistant to Drayden for his Dragon Type specialization class!"

N took a deep breath as he stood in the middle of his classroom and exhaled. He then preceded to continue talking to himself. . . or his pokemon friends. It was hard to tell considering he was looking at a random spot on his wall as if he was going through his memories.
"Ah Drayden, the Opelucid City Gym Leader and Mayor, Dragon Type specialist, holder of the Legend Badge and knowledgeable of the legends of the Unova Region. And by the looks of his teacher information sheet for the academy, he not only teaches the dragon type specialization class but also world history. I am curious. . . How will he react to seeing me after all this time? I do not believe we met personally. . . But I believe he was at the castle with the other gym leaders to face off against six of the Seven Sages."

N's happy face took on a small bit of sadness as he remembered the events of that day.

". . ."

After a moment he shook his head and resumed his cheerful face. "I must get ready to help with his class."

He still found the thought of being an assistant to Drayden today rather humorous. None of the other teachers were aware that the new mysterious intern that Gary Oak himself had hired personally for the Academy was the N, the former King of Team Plasma.

Granted, only reason for that was out of N's own personal request. He wanted to reveal himself to everyone at the academy in his own way. Plus, the child in him found the idea of surprising some of the people who knew his identity rather amusing. . . even though the adult in him was still a bit sad about how he was directly involved with Team Plasma and Ghetsis's plans.

The Ideals he had of a perfect world. A world were conflict no longer existed between humans and pokemon. A world where pokemon could be free from being harmed by corrupt humans. It was an innocent dream. . . a pure one. All he wanted was to save the people, in this case pokemon, that he loved so dearly. Only to learn that he was being used. . . that almost everything he had been lead to believe was wrong. . . that he was manipulated his entire life. . . by his father no less. That all he would've truly caused in the end was the exact opposite of what he wanted to achieve.

He certainly wished Concordia and Anthea were with him now. But ever since that final battle. . . against Black/Touyo/Hilbert and White/Touko/Hilda . . . he realized he needed to leave the walls of the castle. . . the castle he called home for years. . . and to see the world for how it truly is. A beautiful place where both pokemon and humans can live together and coexist peacefully. That not everything was as simple as black and white, but rather everything together just made grey instead.

Maybe then he will become the hero he was raised to be. . .

No, his time as a hero was over. Now. . . it was time for the next generation to become the heroes.

"Then again," he spoke out loud to himself. "No one ever said that the Old Heroes can't still work together with the New Heroes right?"

After finishing getting ready, he proceeded to the classroom Drayden would be using for Type Specialization Class today. N seemed to be the first one here before any of the students or even Drayden had showed up. He decided he would walk over close to the front of the room where the teacher's desk was and stand next to it leaning against the wall as he waited for Drayden and the students to show up.

Hmm. . . I wonder if any of the students I met the other day will be attending today's class? he thought to himself.

Kenshin Ren

After Kenshin had finished with breakfast he walked over to dragon type specialization class. He had seen an image of Drayden once and thought the man was rather intimidating. . . what with that beard that sorta looked like a dragon's jaw and all, plus Drayden's height and muscles. . . and those yellow eyes. . . it was like the guy WAS a Dragon in human form!

When Kenshin arrived in the classroom, he saw a green haired man close to his either late teens or early twenties already there reading a book. None of the other students were there. Was Kenshin the first one here? He checked his watch, then looked at the room number. It was the right place, but it seemed he was rather early.

"Um. . . am I early for Drayden's class?" he asked timidly to the man with the tea-green hair.

N looked up from the book he was reading and smiled at Kenshin. "Yes you are. Don't mind me I'm just an intern. Please have a seat. What's your name?"

"Um. . . Kenshin sir," he replied.

"Hello Kenshin. Tell me, do you have a dream Kenshin?" N asked.

"Um. . . Yes sir," Kenshin replied.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it," N replied smiling.

"Um. . ." Kenshin didn't want to be rude. After a bit of hesitation he spoke up. "What's your name sir?"

N smiled calmly. "My name is N Harmonia. You may call me N."

N. What a strange name. But this intern did seem rather friendly. Maybe this class wouldn't be as scary as Kenshin thought.

Kenshin decided to sit there and wait for the other students, as well as the teacher Drayden to show up.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi awoke the next morning. After doing his normal morning routine of getting himself ready and presentable for the day, Takumi dawned his student outfit with his white heavily altered Lugia Dorm jacket and checked his calendar. Type Specialization day.

Rather than proceed directly to one of the classes, Takumi decided to go to the mountains to explore a bit of the island before he felt the need to attend a class. In other words, he went out for a morning walk.
Old November 15th, 2011, 01:43 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Isaac got up rather early for his first day of classes. He’d been lounging around in his barely furnished room trying to make sense of what was happening. Yesterday he was on the verge of running back home, but now here he was in the academy. As he thought Isaac rolled around one of his empty pokeballs. The waiting was agonizing for Isaac. He couldn’t sleep anymore and now was dying for something to occupy his buzzing mind. Isaac pulled out a small black notebook and began to write down a few things in a near illegible scrawl. It was his strategy guide. Isaac kept all of his battle tactics in this one notebook which never left his side. He would purposefully write out his tactics in bad handwriting to prevent anyone from being able to read it.

“HOOT HOOT!” Isaac’s pokemon alarm clock suddenly went off.

“…finally,” Isaac mumbled rolling his eyes.

Most everyone would be up by now. Isaac changed into a pair of black jeans, some grey sneakers, and a dull light green fleece. He threw a cap on rather then bothering to brush his mess of hair. After fastening his pokeballs back onto his belt Isaac headed on out into the main room of the Entei dorm.

“…crap,” Isaac said under his breath realizing he had no idea where he was heading since this was his fist day.
Old November 15th, 2011, 01:47 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
As the sun's rays came through the windows, Jimmy woke up, confused. "What the..." he said to himself, "Wh-what is this place?" He took a look around. "Oh...right...I'm at that stupid academy my mom sent me to..."

Smokey, his Koffing, who was sleeping on the floor, woke up as well. He hovered and saw his partner. "Koff...Fing..." he said, as a way of saying "Good morning."

"Oh, morning, Smokey." Jimmy said as he put on his jeans. He looked at the yellow jacket that was lying on the floor before grabbing it. "Seriously?" he said to himself as he put it on, letting out a sigh that clearly expressed his reluctance to wear it. "Oh, whatever..." he thought as he put on some white sneakers.

Then he spotted a piece of paper on his desk, and examined it. "Humph...Today's my first day of class..." he muttered, "Let's get going, Smokey." His voice tone and facial expression still reflected annoyance and reluctance, with a hint of "Oh, Arceus, why are you doing this to me?". The kid then grabbed his bag, which contained only a notebook and a pencil, and left the room, his Koffing keeping up with him.

"K, Smokey, time to go get something for breakfast. Let's get moving." the boy said before he took a look around to see that he had no idea which way it was. When he was led to this dorm room, it was dark and he was sleepy, so he didn't recall much of the small tour. "Dammit, which way is it to the cafeteria?" he muttered. Then he walked towards the exit of the dorm, totally unaware of where he was going. Smokey yawned and followed him.
Old November 15th, 2011, 02:03 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Genevieve

Genevieve smiled as Maxwell joined her and kissed his cheek "of course you can sit here" she said smiling as she took a bite of her food. "I'm doing good, slept great last night. "I looked for you last night but I was really exhausted" she said smiling as a Tympole appeared on the table. "aw you caught a Tympole, he's cute like you are" she said happily.

"I plan on going to the water specialization class but after I was wondering if you wanted to go to the old Lugia dorm with me, I've heard you can find some cool Pokemon there." she grinned.

Adria

Adria yawned as she woke up and got dressed following the noise of the other students to the cafeteria. She got some bacon and sat down feeding Wave, Vaper, and Icicle as she ate in solitude like usual. After she was finished she returned her Pokemon and stood leaving the cafeteria. Smiling she thought to herself on what class to go to for type specialization day and finally decided to try out the poison type. She asked another student how to get to the class room and made her way there using her cane to keep from running into anything.
Old November 15th, 2011, 02:35 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Jimmy stood outside the Raikou Dorm door before deciding to look for the cafeteria by himself. "Humph, whatever" he muttered and soon the boy was roaming the academy's hallways. For a second he thought he was lost, but then he managed to reach the cafeteria. But upon entering, he realised something, and his face showed even more anger.

"Un-freakin-believable. She sends me here, with no money at all, only paying for getting to this stupid island!" he said to himself as he leaned against one of the walls, "Now I'm stranded in a place I don't know, with no money and no food, all because of her!"

He unvoluntarily growled, and his Koffing looked at him. He didn't look happy either, as the Posion-Type Pokémon loved Saffron City. "Kooo...Fffing..." he said as the boy sighed and shook his head.
Old November 15th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark heard a few familiar voices not to far. It was Maxwell and Genevieve. Make never really got to know them all too well back at the dance but they were of course rather busy back at the dance. What really caught his interest was when they discussed going to the abandoned Lugia dorm. Crap. Didn't need mroe injuries. A warning would suffice at least. Mark got up from his chair and Snype followed. The rest stayed behind to continue eating.

"Abandoned Lugia Dorm? Um... I hope you two got a plan before going there." Mark said as he approached the two. "Hey you two! Heck of a dance eh? Mark. Bri's friend if you don't remember. We didn't have much time to talk... anyways, I'd be careful about going to the abandoned lugia dorm. That's how Bri ended up in crutches. The ghosts there weren't exactly very friendly to him then... though they're a bit more tame now... still, I'd suggest you two be cautious if your planning to go there." Mark said. Snype hopped up onto Mark's shoulder and nodded in agreement.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old November 15th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Maxwell

Maxwell blushed a bit when Geneviève kissed his cheek, why could he never get used to that? He whistled th rest of his pokemon over and distibruted the food among them. When Wilson got the tray placed before him, he shoved his face in it and started do chow away.
"Wilson! Think about your manners!" Maxwell said to his Swinub, "Hehe sorry, he is very hungry in the morning." he excused himself. Quillie was waiting for his food when he saw the Tympole sitting on the table.
[Who are you?] he asked it in a slightly arrogant tone, the Tympole just smiled at him and said: [I'm your newest team-member it seems!]

"Oh yeah," Maxwell said laughing a bit when Geneviève said that the Tympole was cute just like him, "I've gotta give you a name..." he looked at the Tympole. "Oh I've got it! How about 'Katam'?" Maxwell asked his newest companion.
[Hmm, I like it!] the Tympole said and vibrated his cheeks in agreement.

"Okay then!" Maxwell said, "Katam these are your new team-mates," he pointed at Quillie, "That's Quillie, he has a bit of a temper so don't anger him."
[Hey!] Quillie said, [I don't have "a bit of a temper"!], [Anyway, hello Katam] he said in a monotone voice.

"That's Wilson, he likes to eat alot, but he's very nice." Maxwell continued,
[Wecome aboard Katam!] Wilson said between the pancakes he stuffed in his mouth.

"That is my girlfriend Geneviève and her pokemon Sapphire." Maxwell pointed at the two sitting across the table, "And you already know Slackey." he finished the introduction.

"Really? I'm going to the Bug specialization class though." Maxwell said to Geneviève, "The old Lugia Dorm? There are alot of Ghost-types dwelling inside of it right?" Maxwell grinned too, "Of course I'll come with you! There is something I've wanted to try for a long time an that dorm is perfect for it!"
He finished up his yoghurt and the croissants, "Ah, thats some good stuff..." he sighed.

"You guys ready?" Maxwell asked his pokemon,
[Of course!] Quillie said as he swallowed the last carrot on his plate.
[You got it!] Wilson had finished the tray of pancakes, and in record time no less! But he was too excited about the dorm to care for it.
[ZZZZZ...] Slackey had fallen asleep on top of Maxwell's as usual.
[Count me in!] Katam yelled in an excited tone.
Old November 15th, 2011, 02:54 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Genevieve

Genevieve smiled finishing up her breakfast "it's all right we're all hungry" she said before looking up as Mark came over to warn them about the abandoned Lugia dorm "Yeah, the dance was really fun, and I remember meeting you last night Mark" she said smiling. "don't worry we'll be careful. I'm interested in going because I hear you can find certain pokemon there and I need to get more than one Pokemon" she said, "but we'll definantly be careful." she said again before looking back at Maxwell as she stood.

"How about we meet outside the Suicune dorm after class, I have something I need to pick up from my room"
Old November 15th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Suddenly Maxwell heard a familiar voice, he turned around to discover that it was Mark, one of Brian's friends that he had been introduced to.
"Yeah, the dance was awesome!" Maxwell said to Mark with a smile, he seemed like a nice person, Katam vibrated his cheeks toward Mark as he jumped into Maxwell's arms. Slackey suddenly woke up from his nap, he noticed Snype sitting on Mark's shoulder,
[Hey howsit' going? I'm Slackey, pleased to meetcha'!] he said to Snype. Wilson looked at Snype with a smile, Quillie just made sort of a 'psh'-sound towards the Saybleye. Wilson tackled him,
[Behave.] he said,
[You're not the boss of me!] Quillie said angrily.
Wilson sighed, "Whatever", he thought.

Maxwell smiled at Mark, his deep-green eyes glancing a bit at the Ghost-type on Mark's shoulder.
"Not to sound over-confident or anything, but I think I'll do just fine." Maxwell said, "But you're right, a plan is essencial." he added. Katam nodded as if to agree with his trainer even though he had no idea what they were talking about.
"So Mark, which class are you attending to?" Maxwell asked, "Outside of the Suicune dorm after class sounds fine, you coming Mark?" Maxwell said.
Old November 15th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Brian got dressed in the Pirate Costume his mother had packed. He was excited, but more worried about Sprinkles. He even had the toy sword on his waist. Thyme walked out of the bathroom, dressed up in a demon costume. She had on a skintight red body suit, complete with the hood that had horns on it. She was even carrying around a pitchfork, granted, a red plastic one.

"Someone's been bad!" Drizzle said with a laugh. Thyme scowled and smacked him with the pitchfork.

"Shut up!" she said.

"Come on! Let's go find Sprinkles!" Brian said as he headed for the door.

Sprinkles

Sprinkles ran down the hallway. So many new things! He stopped when he got to a door that was beginning to open. Her gathered up his muscles and sprang at the human inside.

"HHHIIIIIII!!!!!" he shouted.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 15th, 2011, 03:57 PM
HunterZero

Vincent Xackford Luna

Once he was done eating Vince had headed back to his dorm room and grabbed his Raikou dorm jacket and then headed out again. He looked at the X-transceiver on his wrist and figured he had some time before class so he decided he'd go to the dread forest that he had heard about not so long ago. He noticed Mark speaking with some kids he didn't know so he figured that talking to him would probably be a waste of time seeing as he's already occupied. Vince was feeling really distant from everyone. Shade watched everyone around them from Vince's right shoulder while Wattage rested on his trainer's head.

<Hey Vince why don't we go talk with some people?> Shade asked as they left the cafeteria. Vince didn't say anything he just kept the same angered and depressed face he had since he woke up on. Not paying any really attention as to where he was going he bumped into a Suicune dorm student.

"Hey you dumb Raikou watch where you're going!" The boy said as he pushed Vince. Vince didn't respond to the boy's push he just glared at him.

"What's the matter with you kid?! Oh you think you're all big and bad let's take this outside for a quick battle and let's see if you're really all that!The boy growled. Shade rolled his eyes, this wasn't going to go well. Vince stayed silent and followed the boy outside of the school and to their battlefield.

"Alright will use only three pokemon and you can't switch your pokemon until they're KO alright?!The boy said stating the rules. Vince only smirked and then released Terra from his pokeball. The boy smiled and then tossed out his pokemon which was a Graveler. Xack smiled this fight was going to go in his favor.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old November 15th, 2011, 04:12 PM
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Brogan
Awaking from her peaceful slumber, Brogan stretched out in bed and yawned, feeling completely refreshed and rejuvenated from sleeping off the previous day's scheming and alliance-building. Her hand reached out to her XTransciever, calling down to her staff - yes, the maids who were being boarded at the Academy by Mr Houghton-Taylor to wait on Brogan hand and foot - to bring her breakfast up to her. Normally she would be able to stomach eating with those commoners in the cafeteria, but she had a serious fitness routine to get into.

"We need to find you closer rooms, considering how long it took you to drag your behinds over here," she grumbled darkly as her maids appeared round the door, laden with a breakfast try filled with porridge, orange juice, freshly baked croissants, jams and spreads. The maid set the tray down on a table whilst the other laid out Brogan's jogging clothes and her outfit for the day at the foot of the king-sized bed, bowing her head as Brogan threw a lazy nod of approval in her direction.

As she always did, Brogan ate two spoonfuls of porridge, a bite of croissant and drank the full glass of orange juice before changing into her sports clothes and beginning her morning run around the campus. As she passed by the early risers with their pale, bleary, sleep-deprived faces, Brogan made a mental note to have her Father commission a new gym for the Academy, with a private studio for herself of course. That was the beauty of being born into corporate nobility, thought Brogan with a self-satisfied smile as she ran, the possibilities were literally endless. Should Brogan decide that the gym should be gold-plated? Then it would be made so.

Brogan was mulling this over as she ran, and was still considering the exact layout of her personal studio as she showered and dressed for the day, deciding that she would eat the untouched croissant that her maid had left behind when clearing away the breakfast tray. Loathe as she was to mingle with the social ineptities that were her peers, Brogan was mindful that she wanted coffee. Hoping that she would find MacKenzie on her way to the cafeteria she wandered out of the Suicune dorm through to the dining hall, taking a Soya Latte from the overweight serving woman before sitting primly at a table - she wasn't sitting primly for show, rather, she was honestly worried that should she touch the seat and table surfaces too much she would become infected with some sort of lower-class disease - and sipping it slowly. Across the cafeteria she noticed Calnith, her dark eyes fixed on him as she drank.

Selene
Ugh.

That was annoying.

U...ugh, bah...

What the /hell/ was that?

Selene grumbled in her sleep as she reached out to slap away whatever it was that was poking her in the stomach...but felt nothing. Must have been the way she was lying. With a small smile she grunted and snorted mid-snore, turning over onto her stomach...her duvet felt unusually heavy that morning...

It was still there, poking. And again.

Grunting louder, an altogether inhuman sound, Selene ran a hand over her face slowly before opening one eye slightly, through bleary vision she saw a brown- and yellow-smudge in front of her. The smudge moved and she felt that poking again.

Oh of course, it was Ryan. Waking her up as he liked to...nightmare Raichu...

"No, Ryan, no...no alarm...no wake-up yet...." she mumbled before she realised /why/ exactly her duvet had felt weird. Memories of the previous night came flooding back to her like a tidal wave, and she realised that she couldn't recall bidding goodnight to Valorie, nor could she remember seeing her friend out of her room. The last she remembered, after a lengthy session of soul-searching and heart-sharing, she and Valorie had shared a comforting, lovely embrace...and that was it.

Oh. She'd fallen asleep mid-hug. In any other circumstances Selene would have been mortified at herself, but given the toils of the day, she assumed that Valorie would forgive her for being somewhat less-than-perky.

"Umm...Val?" she asked quietly. Not wanting to sit-up too abruptly - given that Valorie had somehow ended up over Selene - she reached up and nudged Valorie slightly. "It's morning...we've got to get to class soon...speaking of which I have no idea where I'm meant to be going..." she frowned as she spoke. She really needed to learn her timetable...not that it would make much difference, she would only forget the day after, but still.
Old November 15th, 2011, 04:37 PM
HunterZero

Vincent Xackford Luna

The battle had started and Vince wasn't even really paying attention to it. His thoughts kept going back to Sel. The Graveler was using a Roll-out attack at Terra but Vince didn't make a command so the Drilbur acted on his own. He dodged the attack and the slashed the rock pokemon with a Metal Claw attack sending it flying back to its trainer KO'd.

<Vince get you head back into the fight! Terra just beat one without you!> Shade shouted at Xack making people around them jump. Vince then snapped out of his trance and focused on the battle again.

Tch you got lucky beating my Graveler! Now let's go Palpitoad!"The boy shouted returning his Graveler and then releasing his Palpitoad. Vince cursed under his breath, he didn't think that Terra would have a chance against a water-ground type like Palpitoad but they sure won't going to give up.

"Terra use Rapid Spin!" Vince shouted. The Suicune dorm boy smiled.

"Scald!"He shouted. As Terra got closer the Palpitoad let out a stream of boiling hot water at the Drilbur. Terra using his speed spun out of the way of the attack and kept charging at the Palpitoad.

"Quick jump out of the way and use Hydro Pump!"The boy commanded. Just as Terra was about to hit the Palpitoad the water pokemon jumped out of the way and fired the Hydro Pump right at him.

"Terra!" Vincent shouted as he watched his Drilbur get blasted with a Hydro Pump. The Suicune dorm student laughed as he watched Terra struggling to get back up. A white light the covered the Drilbur's entire body as it began to change.

<EXCADRILL!> Terra shouted now fully evolved. Terra's horn on his head started to spin ferociously fast as the Excadrill then dashed at the Palpitoad. Both Vincent and the other boy were awstuck by the evolution but the Suicune dorm boy had to move or it was bye, bye Palpitoad seeing as Terra just used Horn Drill.

"Palpitoad finish this with a Bulldoze attack!" The boy cried out. The two pokemon then collided with each other both attacks landing and dealing deadly blows.

"Terra!" Vince shouted as he ran up to his Excadrill who was knocked out. Xack then cursed under his breath and returned the Excadrill. "Wattage it's your turn," He said as the little Joltik jumped off his head and prepared for battle. All eyes were on the Suicune boy as he returned his Palpitoad and thought of his next pokemon choice.

Old November 15th, 2011, 04:39 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"I'm going to be attending the bug type class. I need to learn a bit about one of my newer Pokemon here. The Ninjask over there belongs to me and I've been pretty focused on training it. Figured it would be a good place to start if any." Mark said. Snype waved at Maxwell's pokemon and jumped down to join them.

"Hiya! Name's Snype! I'm always up for meeting some new faces!" Snype said happily. "But yeah I don't think the dorm is as dangerous as it was before. Either way though, We could come along. The ghosts there have grown pretty friendly around me. Maybe we could bring Bri along as well. He has a pokemon that used to live there as well." Snype said.

"Sure I don't mind joining along. Snype might serve as a pretty good tour guide around there. He's been in there before and has a couple of connections with the ghosts in there." Mark said.

(In Box)
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:07 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Jimmy took another look around the cafeteria. He spotted a group of people chatting about something, but he didn't seem to care about it. His mind was too busy cursing his mother for what she had done to him. Plus, he was starting to feel hungry.

"Koff..." Smokey said, looking bored, and yawned.

"This place blows..." Jimmy muttered, looking even angrier. His stomach growled, which didn't make things easier. He let out a sigh. "C'mon, Smokey, let's sit down for a while...Figure out what to do next..." he said, and took a seat, his Koffing following him.

"Kof-fing!" the Pokémon said, trying not to blow smoke in the air.
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

"Really? Ha, what a coincidence. I'm going to have a bug class too." Maxwell said to Mark, "Oh, you have a Ninjask? Yeah those are pretty cool and pretty fast..." Maxwell spaced out when he thought about the Ninjask. Wilson tackled his trainer's leg lightly, making him return to reality again,
"Thanks Wilson." he said, "Sorry if I spaced out like that. I'm really interested in Bug-types, so when I think of them, I kinda space out..." Maxwell gave off a embarassed laugh.

[Hello Snype, I'm Wilson, its nice to meet you.] Wilson smiled towards Snype, Katam then tried to squirm out of Maxwell's arms, he also wanted to meet new friends. He freed himself from his trainer's grip, he fell down and landed on Wilson. Quillie laughed a bit at the spectacle those two had made.
[Ow, ow...] Katam slowly crawled around Wilson so that he faced Snype, [Hi, I'm Katam, the newest member of Maxwell's team!] he said smilingly towards Snype as his cheeks started to vibrate.
[Oh and that's Quillie, he's a little full of himself but he's OK.] Wilson said with a chuckle,
[Shut up!] Quillie exclaimed towards the Swinub, [So,] he turned to Snype, [Leena used to live in that dorm?]
Then Slackey jumped down from Maxwell's head, as he landed he accidentally faceplanted into the ground,
[Way to ruin the mood man...] Quillie said,
[Shut up...] Slackey replied, [Hello Snype, it's always nice to see a fellow Hoenn man!] he smiled at the Sableye.

"Oh? That's pretty good actually." Maxwell said to Mark about Snype guiding them through the abandoned dorm. Then Maxwell remembered that he had forgotten his Halloween-costume at his room, "Crap." he said quietly as Quillie came up to him. The Quilava tugged his leg and pointed towards the academy. "What? You can get it for me? Thanks Quillie, I appreciate it." upon hearing these words, Quillie sprinted away into the academy.
Two minutes later, Quillie came back with Maxwell's costume,
"Sweet!" he said with a smile on his face,
"Are you going to dress up for Halloween?" he asked Mark.
Old November 15th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye paused for a second at the door, only to be tackled by a hyper furball. He carefully moved it into his arms, attempting to pet the sticky creature. "Huh-Hello theh-here," he greeted. "Eh-hexploring?"

Rama burst into delighted laughter from below. "It's a sugar rushed rat!" he cried delightedly, cracking up. "What is up dude?" The fox leapt to Skye's shoulder, examining what was a sweet-covered Eevee with amusement. Pala squeaked and peeked out.

"New friend!" she exclaimed happily, waving a paw toward the hyper thing in her human's arms. "APPLES!" She bounced up and down in the bag, causing SKye to start laughing helplessly. It was just so cute. He loved baby Pokemon. He truly did. Pala squealed again as Rama climbed to pat her blue head.

Skye looked back down at the excitable Eevee. "HuhWHo's are yuh-you?" He could guess but...

Old November 15th, 2011, 05:36 PM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

"Well, according to that piece of paper in my room..." Jimmy said to Smokey, "Our first class will be...umm...Type Specialization, or something. And apparently I have to choose the type..."

Smokey nodded silently. The boy then looked at the mark on his Koffing and smirked. "Well, since you're the only Pokémon I got, I think I'm gonna choose Poison-Type" he added, "What do you think?"

Smokey nodded happily "Koff! Fing!" he said, sounding happy about Jimmy's choice. "Excellent" the boy said, "Now we gotta find the classroom." He took another look around, "Those guys over there should know where the stupid room is."

After those words, he got up and headed to where a girl, two boys and some Pokémon were. "Hey" he said as he approached them.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here