Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 12th, 2011 (02:50 PM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Pala watched the fight quietly and shook her head. "This is gonna be mean," she stated firmly, waddling toward the battlefield. Rama grabbed her by the neck fur and dragged her away. "No Rama! I wanna help!"

"You don't need to," Rama commented. "The dude's got this." Skye had to agree. As hilarious as it would be to have Pala blow up the fight with Bide, it would be unnecessary pain to his precocious bear cub. Skye didn't want that so he waited a few moments more.

Ash loved being a teacher right now. This whole incident was so funny, she was having trouble breathing. Thefight was hopeless! Type advantages really. The poor creatures. Anyway... she should probably check on the trainer in that room. She walked over to the door with that big, trouble-making grin on her face.

Ciel flushed again and looked down, thinking hard on what to say. Then he froze and nearly leapt out of bed as the door was unceremoniously thrown open. A woman, barely exiting her teen years and with teal eyes as vividly unseeing as the sun, tossed her blonde hair out of her face and grinned. "So how's everybody doing today? Anybody sick, dying, suffering from boredom, tempted to commit arson? Come on give me details! I wanna know just what's going on here!"

Old December 12th, 2011 (03:00 PM).
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Vincent Xackford Luna

"Oh it's nothing really Sel don't worry!" Vince said rubbing the back of his neck with a small smile on his face. "I just ran into some trouble with this strange girl that's all and we had a pokemon battle that got a little out of hand nothing to be worried about," He added as he then took Shade's pokeball out and released the little Zorua.

<Oh now Mr. Grumpy wants to talk to me!> The Zorua growled at Vince turning away from his trainer. Vince sighed and then bent down and picked up the Zorua and placed him on his head.

"Sorry little buddy for snapping at you," Vince said as he pet the Zorua on his head rubbing his hand along his back. Shade calmed down and then laid down on Vince's head curled up like a small ball.

"So don't worry about me," Vince said as he made a friendly glance over to Sel. "Where do you want to go?" He asked walking along side her.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 12th, 2011 (03:01 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy slowly opened his eyes and got up. "Ugh, what the hell happened? Where are those Gastlys? We gotta make them..." he said before noticing the two gassy ghosts lying on the floor. He rubbed his eyes, he was still dizzy from the ghosts' attack. And his Pokémon didn't look like they could take much more. He sighed. "C'mon guys, let's get outta here. We'll come back after you're healed, if it's not too late."

Grim shrugged. [Fine...Whatever...] she said, in the same voice tone she always speaks in.

Starr, however, was the exact opposite. [Yay! More battles! And training! Hehehe!] he said, sounding like a hyperactive child. He was weak, but soundded like he had a lot of energy left.

"Okay." the boy said, and retrieved both Pokémon inside their Pokéballs and then walked towards the exit. No more fooling around. He needed his Pokémon if he wanted to train them. His face had the same expression it ahd when he first walked into the dorm. Nothing had changed, except for...well...you know.
Old December 12th, 2011 (03:03 PM). Edited December 13th, 2011 by Bassiroth.
Psyduck

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin would not say a word. He wasn't going to admit anything about his Dratini, where he caught it, how he caught it, what his area was like. Not a dang thing to contribute to the class or even about his own pokemon's origins. Not at all.

Now when that Haxorous came out, Kenshin flinched from the dragon roar and Dratini. . .It just curled itself closer to Dragonair and shivered, frightened from the bigger scarier pokemon and crying.

N

Now there was a small telepathic Dragon roar directed towards Drayden's Haxorous. Only towards that Haxorous, so that no one else should hear it. N on the other hand. . . he knew what had just happened. Matter of fact, he looked somewhat embarrassed as he rested his hand on the pokeball that telepathic message came from. He gave an apologetic expression to Drayden, obviously not wanting to say a word about it FOR GOOD REASON.

Kenshin Ren

Now Drayden gave them their last assignments and he looked towards his own Dratini. . . still hugging that Dragonair. Then he looked to Valorie while he had one of thos Anime sweatdrops on his head. (Because they show up so often in the pokemon anime)

"Um. . ." He points to their pokemon, nervous uncomfortable chuckling also there. And a small bit of a flushed embarrassed face. ". . . M-m-mayb-be we should. . . um. . . work on this. . . A-a-a-assign-me-ment t-t-toge-gether?"

Pull yourself together Kenshin, he wanted to say to himself.

N

N looked to Drayden, totally trying to avoid the subject of what exactly had happened a moment ago by asking a question all interns should ask at this moment. "Is there anything you would like me to do Professor Drayden?"
Old December 13th, 2011 (05:36 AM).
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Maxwell

As Maxwell and Genevieve cot closer to the Pokemon Center, some figures started to get more and more visible. It was a Grovyle fighting a Growlithe and a Vulpix, the winner of this fight would seem obvious to anyone, but Maxwell wasn't really sure, you never knew what could happen.
"Genevieve," he said and stopped, "Let's wait until these guys are finished battling, I don't want you to get hurt by their attacks."

Quillie

Quillie saw how Ezar's eyes narrowed,
"Relax guy. Don't set your tail on fire. I'm Sandshrew... I mean Ezar," she said.

Quillie laughed,
[Relax? Don't set my tail on fire?] the flames from his head and back shot out, [Heh, I AM calm right now. You should see me when I'm angry. Well anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Ezar.] he smiled at Ezar. She had a nice tail, not as nice as Duster's but it was still good enough for him. Meanwhile Katam had gotten up, his face had also returned to it's original colour.
[Hi, I'm Katam! Who are you? It's a pleasure to meet you!] Katam said as he vibrated his cheeks towards Ezar and the Venonat that had showed up.
"Hm, a Venonat? Maxwell would be interested in that one." Quillie thought for a moment, then he looked at Logana,
[Hello, I'm Quillie, it's a pleasure to meet you too Logana.] he said. Afterwards, Logana and Ezar was talking about helping "Arcino" with a battle. Quillie looked around, he had totally forgotten about that woman from earlier, and that Grovyle seemed missing too. The Quilava smiled,
[I'm not too sure that he'll loose. He is a really strong pokemon, I can feel it.] he said to Ezar and Logana.
Old December 13th, 2011 (07:19 AM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
((OOC: lol, Maxwell has seen Nova before, remember? He may recognise Bri's growlithe.))

Outside the pokemon center

Nova growled and shook some rocks off of his back. Vulpix padded up next to him and they didn't even have to say anything. They were going to bring him down, no matter what. Vulpix charged in with Quick Attack while Nova circled around. Nova used Double Team, and the two Nova's charged towards Arcino. Arcino was slammed into by the Quick Attack, and kicked Vulpix away, then swung his blue-white blades, smacking Nova upside the head. The Growlithe didn't even flinch as he used Flame Wheel. He crashed into the grass type hard, knocking him to the ground.

"You won't beat me!" Arcino growled, holding Nova's head as the dog tried to Bite his head. Arcino formed an Energy Ball and blasted Nova on the nose with it. Nova yipped slightly and Arcino shoved him off. He rolled back to his feet as Nova lunged again. The Growlithe was rewarded by a smack to the head with Brick Break. He shook his head as Vulpix got up and fired some Embers at Arcino. Arcino spun and swung his Leaf Blade, slamming it into the weaker Vulpix hard. Vulpix yelped and hit the ground hard. Nova growled angrily.

"Don't you touch him. He's part of my pack..." Nova growled angrily. Arcino turned around and used Synthesis to restore some of his health ad chuckled.

"Pack? What pack? All I see is a pair of wimps that are too weak to stand alone!" he said arrogantly, and Nova growled louder.

"I'll show you..." he said as he dove into the ground. Arcino chuckled.

"Think that will help you-" He said as Nova came out under him. The grovyle hit the ground as Nova went up int the air. Arcino used Rock Slide as Nova landed, and the rocks slammed him to the ground. Nova grunted and struggled to his feet.

"It's... Gonna take more than that..." he said, panting heavily. He took a few halting steps forward which turned into a graceful trot, which he turned into a Flame Wheel, blasting towards him. Arcino was hit by the attack and shoved back a few feet, holding Nova as he spun. He growled and slammed the Growlithe into the dirt and leapt back, panting heavily. Nova groaned and got to his feet, only to be smacked by Briack Break, knocking him out too.

"Humph... Any other insolent fire types out there want a beating!? None of you can stop me!" Arcino said loudly. At the very least, Quillie would have heard his boasting. He panted some more and used Synthesis again, looking at the unconcious Vulpix and Growlithe. He was still hurt, but he was the victor!

In the lobby

Ezar shook her head when she heard the shouting by Arcino.

"What a brat," she said annoyedly. She gave Quillie an annoyed look and growled, "Hey, why are you staring at my tail, creep?"

"Oh, relax Ezar! I'm sure it's nothing! Nice to meet you Katam and Quillie!" Logana said happily. Ezar shook her head and stood up.

"I'm going to get our human and get him to deal with Arcino..." she said as she began to walk towards the room Ash, Ciel, and Quin were in.

Quin

Quin leapt to his feet and glared at the girl that was barely older than him. He was slightly Aura sensative, but not anough to do anything with it. But he could feel that she was an Aura user. And he could see plain as day she was blind.

"Um... I think you have the wrong room lady..." he said quietly as Ezar strolled past her and over to Quin, who reached down and picked her up. Seriously, what was going on out there? This was only going to make things worse for Ciel and freak him out more! What was Skye doing? Didn't he know how messed up Ciel was right now?

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old December 13th, 2011 (07:53 AM).
One cool snowman

(OOC: Really? Oh yeah! Now I remember ', herpderp.)

Quillie

[Wh-What?!] Quillie said blushingly as Ezar noticed him looking at her tail. Katam looked at him to,
[Hey Quillie, are you some kind of per-] Katam didn't have time to finish the sentence before Quillie used his Double Kick to send the tadpole Pokemon flying. The Tympole eventually landed on Logana's head,
[Oof. S-Sorry...] he said to the Venonat. Then something reached Quillie's ears, wait what? What did that Grovyle say?!

Quillie stormed out of the Pokemon Center emitting an agitated roar,
[Insolent?! Fire-type?! BEATING?!] he walked up to Arcino, [You take back every last one of those words or I'm going to beat you down to the ground from your high Rapidash you overgrown gecko!] Quillie's eyes were burning with rage, he glared at Arcino with a look that seemingly could melt stone.

Maxwell

Maxwell saw as the two Fire-types got beaten by that Grovyle, but wait... Wasn't that Growlithe Nova? What was he doing here without Brian? Did he run away or something... No that couldn't be it... Suddenly, Quillie stormed out of the Pokemon Center, he did NOT look happy. It seemed like he was challenging that Grovyle to a battle...
"Quillie! Come back here!" Maxwell yelled, the Quilava just growled at him,
"Qui, qui!"[No Maxwell, I have to do this!]
Old December 13th, 2011 (08:25 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

JImmy checked his map and quickly spotted the Pokémon Center. He put the map in his bag, then his hands in his pockets, and proceeded to walk over there to have his Pokémon healed. Everything was quiet and peaceful, but on the way to the Pokémon Center, he saw some Pokémon. There was a Grovyle that seemed to have defeated a Growlithe and a Vulpix. He smirked. "Wow, that one's strong. But it probably has a trainer." Jimmy said to himself. Then he saw a Quilava that looked like it was angry with the Grovyle. And then he heard a voice that sounded familiar. He spotted that Maxwell kid, and his girlfriend. Maxwell tried to stop the his Quilava, but the latter was really eager to fight the Grass-Type Pokémon. Or at least he looked like it was.

"Hey" Jimmy said as he approached them, "What's going on there?"
Old December 13th, 2011 (10:29 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Hmm... so they were here already huh? Well that's saddening but at least the ghosts are on our side." Snype said, scratching his forehead a bit. Must have just missed them. Well now Snype was left with nothing to do other then prepare for the big night. Snype gave off a large smile and quickly began to head on inside.

"Comon Captain! I wanna meet the crew mates! Hehehe..." Snype said happily as he tried to push open the doors.

Mark stepped in and turned the old doorknob for Snype and allowed him to go inside. Hopefully the ghosts wouldn't try to break their legs either.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old December 13th, 2011 (12:50 PM).
Not a beginner that's for sure
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kikpanther
Austin strolled casually on the grounds, hands in the pocket of his tan jacket. By his estimate (which was more like the last time he looked at his watch) he had about an hour and a half before class started. More than enough time to enjoy the breeze and air. He walked with his eyes closed, letting his instinct guide him around while he hummed an old tune.

His happy calm was interrupted periodically however by the worries of his guardian Ledian. And it was always when he was at the good part too! He could hear the trumpets picking up tempo, the piano speeding up the scales, a big crescendo, right before the big high note, and then--BAM! Another one to the face. Austin opened an eye to see his Ledian flying backwards in front of him with that worried face she had at times like these. She poked at his face again with one of her white-balled hands and teased his other eye open. He frowned at her, the music dissipating from his head.

"What is it now?" He asked for the tenth time. Again, she started tugging at his coat to pull him on forward and rush him. It didn't do much, as her small arms couldn't quite drag his heavier body along no matter how much she tried. "Come on, Ledian. Quit it," he said, lightly pushing her off of him. "We're doing great on time. I've got like an hour and the class is right around the corner!" He pointed down the way, the sidewalk going down far enough where the turn to the building was miniscule in perspective. "Now that that's settled," he said without waiting for her reaction, "can I please just take my time here?" He walked around her and continued on his way, going through the playlist in his mind for the next beat.

It didn't take long for her to zip back in front of him and try again. "I hope you realize this really slows me down." He could have been half way down this sidewalk if she just let him be! She didn't listen and instead persisted in her attempts to speed him along. He sighed in defeat. "Alright, alright. I'll jog a little bit or something." Ledian frowned at him. Austin sighed again. "Sorry. I'll run." Her face lit up then and she rushed toward him, wrapping her thin arms around his neck in a hug. He dug into the pocket of his coat and took out a small pokeball. With a tap of a button he enlarge the spherical capsule. "I apologize in advance, Ledian." She made a noise in question and pulled back to look at him. He tapped the ball to her back and in an instant she was coated with a red beam that sent her into her little ball bedroom.

Cruel, but necessary. Man, she was not going to be happy later. He shrunk the ball and put it back into his pocket, happy he wouldn't have to worry about it for some time. Now, now... Where was he? He didn't think about it long before his attention was taken away by figures to his left. They sat and stood by the doors of many buildings. They didn't look familiar to him. True, he didn't have active conversations or meetings with ever kid in school, but he saw a lot of people in his day and these two screamed new. Maybe because they seemed like they didn't have anything to do and instead of doing something fun they hung around building entrances like loiterers. The girl of the group of two sat on the bench, her blond hair obscuring some of her face. She wore skinny jeans and a blue shirt describing some band he'd never heard of. In fact, they both wore blue. The boy--whom he could guess was at least three inches taller than him--wore a blue hoodie and jeans, and not just any jeans! Those jeans that a pre-made with holes. He never really got those. Why would you buy jeans post-destruction?

For some reason the blue was getting to him. Maybe they were dating or something. People who dated liked to match clothes sometimes, maybe that was it. Or they were both BFFs and they pick a day out of the year to wear a certain color. This year was obviously Bonding Blue. Still, their color commitment made them just a little more interesting to him. Well, he had time to kill. Why not do a little meet and greet? He turned and jogged towards them both. As he got closer he noticed the girls dark highlights. He wasn't going to lie, he thought they looked pretty nice.

"Sorry to interrupt," he said to them when he arrived, "but you two seem pretty bored. Are you new here?"

OOC: My first post! Sorry if it's a little uh... Yeah. >w>
Old December 13th, 2011 (01:16 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

(*huffs...* finally got the post done. three days of getting my return just how i like it. next post will be his flashback fight and cap. then he'll arrive at school.)

There was defiantly a nip in the air as the boat sailed slowly through the fog. Isaac stood at the stern watching the wake slowly trail from behind the boat. Isaac just shrugged off the cold. He stared down deep in thought at the opaque dark blue water.

He was heading back to a place where he felt both at home and lost. He’d gone back home due to his uncle catching a particularly bad case of pneumonia, but once it passed Isaac was on his way. It was a mystery to him how the place held so much value despite his very short time there. He only had attended one class before he left, made one friend, and caught one pokemon.

It was type specialization day. I decide that since my starter , Raizer the Quilava, was a fire type I’d attend Blaine’s class. It wasn’t the fanciest thing. We had class on the side of the volcano for Pete’s sake. Blaine assigned us to go looking for some of the fire type that inhabited the area, so we split off into teams of two. I went with a girl named Samantha. She was attending the class with her Ponyta. During our hike we kept mostly quiet until we happened upon a lethargic pokemon meandering around. I flipped out my Pokedex to see it was a Torkoal. Figuring I’d make the day worth while Raizer and I engaged it.
Old December 13th, 2011 (02:20 PM).
Sylveon

Veronica

Veronica smiled at him "I've been told by my little sister that she thinks all I will ever love is Pokemon, truth is just haven't found that special someone yet and even if I never do, just living my life taking care of Pokemon and teaching others will make me happy" she said. "and you have a Carnivine? I have one back home. Lets just say she is very hyperactive. She loves to hug as well and I always have to remind her to do so gently" Veronica giggled "Where is your Carnivine? Do you have him with you?" she asked with a grin.

Adria

Adria smiled blushing faintly "So there are a lot of area's around the school we're allowed to go to. Is there anywhere we aren't?" she asked Bri curiously having heard some other kids talking about a place they weren't allowed to go to.

Wave smiled at Thyme "Nice to meet you, Thyme is a very cool name" he grinned and Icicle said hi as well both noticing how Thyme narrowed her eyes towards Drizzle and Vaper and Icicle frowned.

Vaper didn't notice and smiled back at Drizzle "It already seems like it" she said.

Genevieve

Genevieve looked at Maxwell and then at the fight and nodded "Okay" she said and held his hand watching as the Growlithe she recognized as Bri's and the Vulpix where beaten by the Grovyle. "Wow, even with fire attacks being strong against grass types the Grovyle still won" she said before she saw Quillie run out at the Grovyle and Maxwell yell only to be ignored "Quillie what are you doing!" she yelled before she saw Jimmy.

"I honestly don't know" she said.
Old December 13th, 2011 (02:44 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

"Oh, ok." Jimmy said as he shrugged and leaned against the wall, not really caring about what was going on but on how it would end. "I could try to get a Grovyle or something..." he said in a very low voice as he watched the Grovyle and Quilava that were about to battle, "It looks like a powerful Pokémon...But I bet it's, like very rare..."

Then he stopped talking and waited patiently for one of the Pokémon to make a move. "Come on...do something..." he thought.
Old December 13th, 2011 (05:15 PM).
Figuratively Speaking

Rudolf paused for a second. He would seem pretty irresponsible if he told her that he had no idea where Otoño was. But he didn’t want to lie to her….

“He’s playing around outside, getting used to the new surroundings and air.” He replied.

Perfect. Nice hustle, Rudy.

As a bit of relief swept over Rudolf, the doors to the Center creaked open, revealing a large Carnivine carrying a hysterical little brown creature in his arms. Rudolf began cringing and scratching his arm as Otoño awkwardly showed himself in, looking around curiously and unaffected by the glass-shattering screams of the Sentret.

The nurse, having just returned to her station, was stiff as the Carnivine slowly placed itself in front of the counter and simply stared at her. Otoño looked down at the creature, whose screams were starting to become very weak and strained due to its tiring voice.

“Carni?” Otono said as he raised the Sentret up towards the nurse, unsure how he was supposed to do something like this. This was where you went, right? To help hurt Pokémon?

Rudolf placed his hand on the back of his neck and looked queasily towards Veronica. Gulping a bit, he took a breath.

“There he is….” he said, sighing a little but laughing internally at the whole oddity of the situation.
Old December 14th, 2011 (12:56 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
[QUOTE=Bassiroth;6963584]Kenshin Ren

Now Drayden gave them their last assignments and he looked towards his own Dratini. . . still hugging that Dragonair. Then he looked to Valorie while he had one of thos Anime sweatdrops on his head. (Because they show up so often in the pokemon anime)

"Um. . ." He points to their pokemon, nervous uncomfortable chuckling also there. And a small bit of a flushed embarrassed face. ". . . M-m-mayb-be we should. . . um. . . work on this. . . A-a-a-assign-me-ment t-t-toge-gether?"

Pull yourself together Kenshin, he wanted to say to himself.

Drayden

Drayden's Haxorus just sort of made a jerking movement, lowering his head and looking around as if for the source of what had made the noise only it had heard. You couldn't really scare a pokemon like this with a roar. That only worked on less aggressive pokemon who were more prone to running from threats. When Drayden had said apex predator, he had meant it. Haxorus wasn't scared of /any/ fight. ...Even ones it probably couldn't win. It was just so used to not having any natural predators of it's own. Drayden didn't really react to this. How could he even know what had happened when he couldn't hear the roar? He wasn't a mind reader, and while he could tell something had startled his haxorus he couldn't even begin to put his finger on what.

When N asked him what he should be doing Drayden made a motion towards the students present.

"Right now we should both be helping the students here with any questions they may have, as well as helping them understand their dragon pokemon better."

With this many students in the class all trying to train such a notoriously difficult type of pokemon there was bound to be a need for help, really.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie looked over at Kenshin and just sort of raised her eyebrows in a concerned expression. She wasn't sure how to react to all that stuttering. It seemed really serious to her. She honestly didn't know how one accomplished stuttering on a word not once, not twice, bu three entire times consecutively. Regardless, she opted not to react out of fear of seeming insensitive. Rather, she tried to be patient.

"Alright... That sounds nice."

As she finished her sentence she found herself looking at Dragonair and Kenshin's dratini. Dragonair was just sort of staring at Kenshin's dratini all like 'What'.

"Where should we start..?"
Old December 14th, 2011 (01:56 PM).
Psyduck

N

N game a smile after Drayden answered his question. Granted this wasn't a normal smile. This was the smile of the young boy from Unova who nearly changed the entire world. The smile of a boy who could understand pokemon on a level very few even get the opporturnity to have. "Understanding their dragon pokemon. That's something I think I can definitely be of assistance for."

And now N walks off as he begins walking around the class room and answering students' questions and seeing if any needed any advice or tips, which he easily gave. . . after having a few seconds to chat with whichever dragon type pokemon the students were working on.

Meanwhile N's creepy theme just plays in the background. Everyone should be feeling an odd sensation as he walks around because he is a freak like his daddy says he is/kidding

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin gave a sigh of relief when the girl agreed to partner up with him. A really audible "Phew" to be precise. He looked to his Dratini and that Dragonair and gave another anime sweatdrop again as he watched them.

Dratini on the other hand looked back up to Dragonair and just gave whatever the Dratini noise is for "Friend?" More of an indirect way of asking "are we friends?"

"Um. . . D-Dratini why don't you g-give Dragonair some room to bre-breathe?" Kenshin asked nervously.

He looked back to the girl and then looked down to his feet as he twiddled his thumbs. "W-Well. . . I. . . I'm not sure. I didn't even know . . . a lot about some of the stuff the Teacher said today about. . . well about Dratini's. I mean. . . I know about the shedding and all. . . but some of the stuff he said. . . kinda makes sense now that I think about it. Dr-Dratini does like playing in water and all. . . and I know he's strong but. . . able to control the weather? I. . . find that a little surprising. . . I'm not sure where to begin."
Old December 14th, 2011 (02:19 PM).
Beginning Tracker
Community Supporter

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to The Last Sentinel
[Oh! Could it be a New Friend?!

Kellyn and Genesis

"Sorry to interrupt," a voice said behind them, "but you two seem pretty bored. Are you new here?"

Jolt jumped as she heard the voice behind her trainer and quickly turned around to throw some form of lightning at it. Genesis, however, was faster and grabbed her pokemon. "Oh no you don't," she said, looking at the student who talked to them. "Oh, you're not interrupting anyone and yes, we are new here." Holding up her hand, she started to talk again, "I'm Genesis and this is-"

Kellyn cut her off before she said something insulting about him, as she usually did. “And I’m her amazing step-brother Kellyn,” he said,” and these are our Pokemon. The Mightyena is Bliss, the dark looking Eevee is Dusk, and that Larvitar on my shoulder is none other than Chomp.” All three Pokemon growled in acknowledgement and went back to playing with Genesis’ Pokemon, Chomp the exclusion.

Genesis took another look at the kid. He had a tan jacket and black hair that looked a bit like Kellyn’s. To top it off, he seemed the same age too! “So what is your name,” she asked the boy.
Old December 14th, 2011 (06:34 PM).
Battle!

Skye

Skye sighed a little bit. This was not going to end well. Pokemon were challenging left and right, the Grovyle was testier than normal, and that teacher just went to freak out Ciel and Quin. Ooh... that was dangerous. However... these guys could blow up the Center. It was probably best to cool them down. He hesitated a moment, then nodded. Rei was definitely weaker than Arcino. But he looked as if he had been in a lot of battles today and Synthesis just couldn't be used all the time. So the starter had to give out sometime. Maybe this would do it. And that Fire type wouldn't last either one of them.

He tossed out a Pokeball and released Rei, the Lapras looking confused for a moment at the lack of water. Then she understood and crooned at Skye before letting out a pulse of water from her mouth. "Enough of this," she called as the attack streamed to burst between them. "This is a foolish endeavour on all accounts!"

"You guys are so mean to each other," Pala declared, crossing her stubby front paws.

(THe Water Pulse is not meant to hit either Pokemon but you can have that happen if you want."

Ciel and Ash

Ciel shuddered. He was freaked out but it was entirely different kind of freaked out. Ciel knew power, knew when people had it. This woman, whoever it was, she had it, and it was more than an ordinary taste. For someone like him, who couldn't quite grasp his powers, she was terrifying. She was smiling like a cat who had gotten the cream. Underneath that though, he could detect concern, an odd feeling. He shivered again, still scared, still intimidated. Wincing, he settled back against the pillows. This woman was strong, but she wasn't going to use it, at leat that was what he thought.

Ash grinned at him. "Relax kiddo, you'll wake up the baby. And you," she turned to stare at Quin. She could see his Aura. Too bad he couldn't use it. Did she know what he was thinking? A bit. Telepathy rocked. Plus his stance and Aura could tell a few things."Your friend is currently watching your Pokemon beat up some Fire-type saps and is probably trying to stop it. And I know that's your Pokemon, it came in here didn't it? Also I am most certainly in the right room kiddo. I may not know much about anything except blowing things up and playing with my epic Pokemon but I do know a teacher checks up on her students." She winked a bit and smiled at Ciel again. "So... Psychic?" Surprised he nodded. "Figured. Only Psychics remember to freak out when I come through the door." CIel managed a laugh.

Old December 14th, 2011 (08:02 PM). Edited December 14th, 2011 by Nideous.

Arcino

"Ok, you wanna pice o' me!" Arcino growled at the Quillava that had just appeared. He assumed a battle stance, knowing that his energy for Synthesis was gone. He'd just have to finish the rat off quickly. His leafy arms created glowing green blades and he dashed forward, preparing to strike. He shifted his gaze and then leapt back, avoiding the Water Pulse and calling off his attack. He spun to face the boy and his lapras.

"Ey! Get lost!" he shouted angrily at them, not taking his gaze off of the Quillava that he was facing. If this kid wanted to jump into things that didn't concern him, then Arcino was not going to be held responsible for any damage.

Quin

"Arcino!" Quin said, his face turning white, "Oh god, he's going to get himself hurt!" He looked at Ciel and then at Ash. Ezar sighed and jumped to the ground and walked outside of the room again. Quin wanted to run out there and do something. He knew Zemda could knock Arcino around and make him give it a rest. But hen, what about Ciel? He couldn't just up and leave his friend all alone like that! And this person... Something bothered him about her.

"You say you're a teacher? You look barely older than me! What exactly do you teach, and when did they start letting kids teach here?" he said with a grin as Zara cracked up in his mind.

Logana

The venonat grinned and used her Confusion to lift the tadpole off of her head and put him on the ground. She twitched her feelers and sighed.

"It's not a problem guy!" she said happily. Ezar walked back over to her and poked her.

"We have a serious problem..." Ezar said. Logana nodded at her.

"I know, but I'm not good at battling by myself," she said quietly.

Brian

"I heard there is a place deep in the forest we shouldn't go... And I... I think someone said something about a swamp..." Brian said with a slight grin. He looked down at Duster, who was still standing next to him. He got curious about the TMs again.

"Duster, would you run back to my room and get those TMs my brother sent me? I want to see what they are..." he said. Duster grinned and nodded before taking off toward the Entei Dorm. Thyme watched her go then turned back towards the other pokemon. She looked at the expression that Icicle had and frowned as well.

"What's your problem?" she asked bluntly. Frost was still smirking as he sat on the ground and watched. Drizzle was either ignoring them or oblivious to them as he talked to Vaper.

"Anyways... I'll have to take you to the beach at sunset some time. The way the water sparkles and the sky lights up... I bet you'd love it!" Drizzle said with a wide smile.

"Smooth," Frost muttered to himself, chuckling.

Leena

Leena giggled and shrieked an earplitting noise. From every angle, ghosts floated through the walls and laughed, floating around the room trying to scare or startle Mark and Snype.

"Meet the crew!" she giggled as the Haunter that had kidnapped Skye appeared next to her, laughing as she giggled.

Old December 15th, 2011 (06:56 AM).
One cool snowman

Quillie

Quillie grinned, he was going to enjoy every second of beating the crap out of this Grovyle. Suddenly a Water Pulse struck the ground in front of him, Quillie looked back to see a rather familiar boy and his Lapras. Quillie glared at the Lapras, his eyes burning with rage.
[What? You wanna fight too? Fine! I'll make both of you into mincemeat!] Quillie roared as he started to run towards the Lapras. It wasn't as strong as the Grovyle so he'd dispose of it first, the Quilava's feet started glowing as he charged up a Double Kick.

Katam

Katam looked up at Logana,
[Hey thanks.] he said. The Tympole looked outside the Pokemon Center window to see Quillie charging towards a Lapras. Wow, Quillie was scary when he got angry.

Maxwell

"Oh hey Jimmy!" Maxwell said when he saw the boy from earlier. He looked back to Quillie not even thinking about introducing Genevieve to Jimmy,
"I'm not sure, but I take it that the Grovyle said something earlier that ticked Quillie off." he said, "Since it just beat two Fire-types by itself I guess it said something diminishing towards said type."

Maxwell then started to walk towards the place where Quillie was now fighting a Lapras that just showed up with... Skye?! Heh, this was getting interesting. As Maxwell got a few feet away from Quillie, the Quilava suddenly stopped. Uh oh, he wasn't quite sure how Maxwell was going to react, but his next words surprised him.
"Hey Skye!" Maxwell said behind the mask, "Seems Quillie is determined to fight, so I won't stop him. And now to my question, how about a battle? Or even better, how about a three-on-three battle between you, me and the owner of that Grovyle? If it has one that is." the eyes of the mask almost seemed to gleam a little bit as Maxwell proposed his question.
Old December 15th, 2011 (09:41 AM).
Battle!

Ash and Ciel

Ciel frowned. She was young yes but... okay Quin was being silly. She was what she was; he could tell. Something said this woman was a bad liar. He couldn't quite grasp what or why he thought this though.

Ash only smirked. "I am afraid I am a teacher for you brats and someone like you should know better than to ask a lady her age." She snorted. "Not that I am a lady, mind you. I teach Self-Defense and Intermediate Battle Study. And by the way kiddo," She flicked his forehead, sending a small pulse of Aura as she did. "There's a funny thing called college. Get some brains and they might let you in."

Riley, who had been out of her Pokeball the entire time, was squeaking irritably. Ash was Ash! Honestly, humans.

Skye

Skye scowled a bit. He was trying to stop the fighting, not encourage it. But he knew that Grovyle wouldn't back down easily and Max had given the OK. So no choice then. He nodded quietly and patted Rei's neck. He then stepped away from his Pokemon and whistled sharply. Rei reacted instantly, growling at Arcino before releasing a second Water Pulse toward Quillie. Since she couldn't move, this would be a test of Rei's stamina.

"Ah-Ah-Arcino hah-has a truh-trainer."

"Duh," Rama muttered. "How many Grovyle have you seen in the wild? They're not exactly Pikachu." He rolled his eyes. "Muscle bound brats."

Old December 15th, 2011 (03:55 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

"Hmm..." Jimmy said, and stood there against the wall, watching the battle. He yawned as he was getting bored, and was about to leave when something happened. A Lapras joined the battle, and all of a sudden it turned into a three-on-three battle. "Wow...This should get interesting..." he said in a very low voice. He sent out Grim and Starr so they could watch the battle.

[Oh! Oh! Three against three!] Starr said, looking really excited about the battle, although he wasn't participating in it.
Grim yawned [Oh...Three on three...] she said, sounding bored.
[Isn't it, like, awesome?] Starr asked Grim, who shook her head.
[Whatever...] she said and yawned, not really giving a damn about the battle.
Old December 15th, 2011 (05:33 PM).

Arcino

Arcino growled back at Rei and focused on Quillie.

"I appreciate what you're trying to do, but you can stop! I'm not letting the rat off!" he said, using his new Rock Slide, making rocksdrop so that they would fall on Quillie if he leapt to the right to dodge the water pulse.

Quin

"Oh, you want to compare degrees? I hapen to have a bachalors in engineering... So I would say I more than have brains. And you should clean your ears a bit. I never asked your age, only guessed that you weren't much older than me... Heh, nice Raichu, he looks tough," he said, cocking his head at her.

"Anyways, those classes sound interesting. I look forward to attending them Ms..." he said, his voice trailing off.

Logana and Ezar

"That's it! I've had enough of those stupid boys and their stupid egos! I'm putting a stop to this!" Ezar said angrily. She huffed and glared at Katam for a second before walking back towards the room Quin was in. Logana shook her head.

"Geez... What's her problem?" she said sadly.

Old December 16th, 2011 (12:21 AM).
One cool snowman

Quillie

Quillie was surprised that Maxwell allowed the battle to happen, he smirked at the Water Pulse coming towards him and the Rock Slide to his right. Quillie's feet stopped glowing as the Quilava switched his attack, instead, he now started to glow with a pinkish aura. Then, right as the Water Pulse would've hit him, Quillie disappeared.

Normally when a pokemon used Extrasensory, they woul just fire a psychic pulse towards their opponent, but Quillie had never really been able to master that part. So instead, he focuses his attack into his speed, which makes it seem like he disappeared for a while. Then he fires off a smaller, concentrated pulse at his target and then he "reappears" behind them.

Quillie then reappeared behind Rei, he stood in a fighting stance huffing and hoping that the attack had hit. If it did, he would've done some decent damage on the Lapras, and if it didn't hit... Well then he was in deep trouble.

Katam

Katam saw Ezar glare at him and walk away,
[What? What've I done?] he yelled after her, [Do you expect me to go out and stop them? Obviously, I can't.] the Tympole let off a sigh, he looked at Logana. [Well, I'm sure that she wanted me to go out there and stop Quillie...] he said and looked to the floor, [But I'm certain that I can't do that...]

Maxwell

Maxwell stepped back a bit, this was very interesting...
Old December 16th, 2011 (02:45 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark had very well braced himself for all of the ghosts that would be in the abandoned dorm. Figures that Leena would bring out a big group of them. At least, the ones that weren't too hostile. Mark recognized a bit of the species that resided in the mansion. It was mostly ghastly and some sableye as well as a few other ghosts that he didn't recognize. They certainly gave Mark a good spook or two.

"Heh... so all theese ghosts are gonna help with the ship huh? You'll all keep your word on that I hope! If I know ghosts like Snype here they arent exactly the most predictable... though that does make it more fun in the end!" Mark said giving off a small chuckle.

Snype looked around at all of the ghosts, mostly the small group of sableye that had joined them. It had been so long since he saw another of his species. It was like being back at home, accept he usually lived in a cave. He wondered just how the Sableye here got to eat. Maybe there was a little cave nearby and this was just their hangout spot? That would make sense.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links